Closed Thread
    PvtCamacho is a complete loser! (-2000) PvtCamacho is a complete loser! (-2000) PvtCamacho is a complete loser! (-2000) PvtCamacho is a complete loser! (-2000) PvtCamacho is a complete loser! (-2000) PvtCamacho is a complete loser! (-2000) PvtCamacho is a complete loser! (-2000) PvtCamacho is a complete loser! (-2000) PvtCamacho is a complete loser! (-2000) PvtCamacho is a complete loser! (-2000) PvtCamacho is a complete loser! (-2000)

Handicap, why I workout...

I haven't told anyone this.... But one of the major reasons I workout and persue bodybuilding is because... I'm going to be completely blind in a few years... and I want to see how far my body can get WITH MY OWN EYES and when I do go blind Ill have enough money saved and enough connections to help me continue growing as a handicap after all... Bodybuilding is my life.. I already lost complete vision in my right eye.

Post #10 How I went blind.
    Last edited by PvtCamacho; 06-04-2012 at 02:01 PM.
    ***The Alpha Disabled Crew***
    The worse thing I could be, is the same as everyone else... I'd hate that.

Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not sure if srs. What condition do you have thT's deteriorating your vision?
    AcetylCoA gets reps

"God your dunce." - Swept

LSU Tigers/Washington Nationals

TcuFan94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TcuFan94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TcuFan94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TcuFan94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TcuFan94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TcuFan94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TcuFan94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TcuFan94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TcuFan94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TcuFan94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TcuFan94 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Read story. Looked at avi.
    lol'd
    Misc is still full of ****s

GGekko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GGekko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GGekko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GGekko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GGekko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GGekko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GGekko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GGekko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GGekko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GGekko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GGekko is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Are you serious?

neutralbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) neutralbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) neutralbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) neutralbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) neutralbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) neutralbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) neutralbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) neutralbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) neutralbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    this is fked up, OP

if you're trolling, that ain't cool

Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Damn, that's very unfortunate. But it's cool that you're not giving up.
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    **Skinny/Slim Girls Crew**

aightje is not very helpful. (-500) aightje is not very helpful. (-500) aightje is not very helpful. (-500) aightje is not very helpful. (-500) aightje is not very helpful. (-500) aightje is not very helpful. (-500) aightje is not very helpful. (-500) aightje is not very helpful. (-500) aightje is not very helpful. (-500) aightje is not very helpful. (-500) aightje is not very helpful. (-500)
    I respect this deeply and this might motivatr you even more : they can make blind people see now with 64 pixels and in 10 years they expect this to be as many pixels as the normal eye can see. So dont give up hope!

shortharry01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shortharry01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shortharry01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shortharry01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shortharry01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shortharry01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shortharry01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shortharry01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shortharry01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shortharry01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shortharry01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    would be awesome if u could learn perfect squats, bench, deads now and train ur body to be able to do them when ur blind. Would be awesome/10
    "Be more concerned with your character than with your reputation. Your character is what you really are while your reputation is merely what others think you are."
    - Dale Carnegie

- rep animal loving threads on site.

565x1 deadlif (now 675)- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmWh2TQkWAY
    535x1 ATG squat- *****://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33BUVmD0p2Q
    375x1 bench- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpwBQyN6q3w
    230x1 OHP- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OPHi0_qgIQ
    videos r old

PvtCamacho is a complete loser! (-2000) PvtCamacho is a complete loser! (-2000) PvtCamacho is a complete loser! (-2000) PvtCamacho is a complete loser! (-2000) PvtCamacho is a complete loser! (-2000) PvtCamacho is a complete loser! (-2000) PvtCamacho is a complete loser! (-2000) PvtCamacho is a complete loser! (-2000) PvtCamacho is a complete loser! (-2000) PvtCamacho is a complete loser! (-2000) PvtCamacho is a complete loser! (-2000)
    My avi shows it lol, I was on the range for pre deployment training while I was qualifying with my weapon something must of went in my eye cause around the 30th target I started getting blurry vision, army medics didn't take it serious said Ill go to hospital in the morning... wake up completely black no vision in right eye spent a month and half in hospital... doters couldn't figure it out said blood flow stop going to my eye and scratched my retina so much that it was perminantly damaged

I got depressed one day because when underworld 3d came out I went to see it and I was mad that the movie was in 2d then I read somewhere people with one eye cant see 3d. brb depressed for a whole month lost 20lbs in a month from depression muscle and fat

Coolhandsluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolhandsluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolhandsluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolhandsluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolhandsluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolhandsluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolhandsluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolhandsluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolhandsluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolhandsluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolhandsluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PvtCamacho View Post
    I got depressed one day because when underworld 3d came out I went to see it and I was mad that the movie was in 2d then I read somewhere people with one eye cant see 3d. brb depressed for a whole month lost 20lbs in a month from depression muscle and fat
    This is why I think your story is bogus, injury like that your out of the military with 30% disability.

"(d) Maximum evaluation for visual impairment of one eye . The evaluation for visual impairment of one eye must not exceed 30 percent unless there is anatomical loss of the eye. Combine the evaluation for visual impairment of one eye with evaluations for other disabilities of the same eye that are not based on visual impairment (e.g., disfigurement under diagnostic code 7800).

(f) Special monthly compensation . When evaluating visual impairment, refer to 38 CFR 3.350 to determine whether the claimant may be entitled to special monthly compensation. Footnotes in the schedule indicate levels of visual impairment that potentially establish entitlement to special monthly compensation; however, other levels of visual impairment combined with disabilities of other body systems may also establish entitlement.

this following section is the one referred to in the post above 38CFR 3.350:

38 USC 1114 (k)

(4) Eye. Loss of use or blindness of one eye, having only light perception, will be held to exist when there is inability to recognize test letters at 1 foot and when further examination of the eye reveals that perception of objects, hand movements, or counting fingers cannot be accomplished at 3 feet. Lesser extents of vision, particularly perception of objects, hand movements, or counting fingers at distances less than 3 feet is considered of negligible utility."
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    If it flies, floats or ****s you're better off renting.
    Veteran Crew
    MFC

CYYP is a name known to all. (+5000) CYYP is a name known to all. (+5000) CYYP is a name known to all. (+5000) CYYP is a name known to all. (+5000) CYYP is a name known to all. (+5000) CYYP is a name known to all. (+5000) CYYP is a name known to all. (+5000) CYYP is a name known to all. (+5000) CYYP is a name known to all. (+5000) CYYP is a name known to all. (+5000) CYYP is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Coolhandsluke View Post
    This is why I think your story is bogus, injury like that your out of the military with 30% disability.

"(d) Maximum evaluation for visual impairment of one eye . The evaluation for visual impairment of one eye must not exceed 30 percent unless there is anatomical loss of the eye. Combine the evaluation for visual impairment of one eye with evaluations for other disabilities of the same eye that are not based on visual impairment (e.g., disfigurement under diagnostic code 7800).

(f) Special monthly compensation . When evaluating visual impairment, refer to 38 CFR 3.350 to determine whether the claimant may be entitled to special monthly compensation. Footnotes in the schedule indicate levels of visual impairment that potentially establish entitlement to special monthly compensation; however, other levels of visual impairment combined with disabilities of other body systems may also establish entitlement.

38 USC 1114 (k)

(4) Eye. Loss of use or blindness of one eye, having only light perception, will be held to exist when there is inability to recognize test letters at 1 foot and when further examination of the eye reveals that perception of objects, hand movements, or counting fingers cannot be accomplished at 3 feet. Lesser extents of vision, particularly perception of objects, hand movements, or counting fingers at distances less than 3 feet is considered of negligible utility."
    aaaaaand this is why i hate you, annoying kunt

38 USC 1114 (k)

why would I make something like this up? you gotta be kiddding me brah coming at me with my disability.

38 USC 1114 (k)

Lets see, first off I am legit blind I havent seen any army medics yet, my med board papers havent even processed. I have countless examines and analysis from civilian docters that say I am legally blind in one eye.
    bro dont come at me with this im already raging as it is

CheekyRunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CheekyRunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CheekyRunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CheekyRunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CheekyRunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CheekyRunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CheekyRunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CheekyRunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CheekyRunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CheekyRunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CheekyRunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As an Army officer I feel duty bound to inform your command you are depressed. With the spike in suicides one can never be too careful and I would recommend you be ordered to attend a mandatory psychological screening. PVT, if you are thinking of hurting yourself please let us know.

And please, stay safe.
    #ABGT
    **Misc Firearm Crew**

Originally Posted by CheekyRunt View Post
    As an Army officer I feel duty bound to inform your command you are depressed. With the spike in suicides one can never be too careful and I would recommend you be ordered to attend a mandatory psychological screening. PVT, if you are thinking of hurting yourself please let us know.
    sorry brah already been through that after the incident

And please, stay safe.
    o fuarrk your an officer. This wont end well...

CheekyRunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CheekyRunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CheekyRunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CheekyRunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CheekyRunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CheekyRunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CheekyRunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CheekyRunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CheekyRunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CheekyRunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CheekyRunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    o fuarrk your an officer. This wont end well...
    Don't worry Private Camacho, I'll make sure you get the help you need.
    #ABGT
    **Misc Firearm Crew**

O_BigX_O has a spectacular aura about. (+250) O_BigX_O has a spectacular aura about. (+250) O_BigX_O has a spectacular aura about. (+250) O_BigX_O has a spectacular aura about. (+250) O_BigX_O has a spectacular aura about. (+250) O_BigX_O has a spectacular aura about. (+250) O_BigX_O has a spectacular aura about. (+250) O_BigX_O has a spectacular aura about. (+250) O_BigX_O has a spectacular aura about. (+250) O_BigX_O has a spectacular aura about. (+250) O_BigX_O has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    wtf...? so what happened?
    ☆☆☆RAINBOW ZUMBA CREW☆☆☆

++ Positive Crew ++

"The lion does not concern himself with opinions of the sheep."

Don't worry Private Camacho, I'll make sure you get the help you need.
    not cool brah you should go with the internet tough guy story chill

Originally Posted by O_BigX_O View Post
    wtf...? so what happened?
    Cliffs
    -post this thread
    - it dies
    - i troll another thread but then it gets to real
    - get negged to red for bad mouthing military
    - misc detectives find my unit threaten to report what i said
    - misc detectives find this thread
    - inb4 shetstorm

NotFamiliar is not very well liked. (-100) NotFamiliar is not very well liked. (-100) NotFamiliar is not very well liked. (-100) NotFamiliar is not very well liked. (-100) NotFamiliar is not very well liked. (-100) NotFamiliar is not very well liked. (-100) NotFamiliar is not very well liked. (-100) NotFamiliar is not very well liked. (-100) NotFamiliar is not very well liked. (-100) NotFamiliar is not very well liked. (-100) NotFamiliar is not very well liked. (-100)
    lol..

SlickZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlickZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlickZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlickZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlickZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlickZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlickZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlickZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlickZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlickZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlickZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    y r u red anonbrah?
    -INSTAGRAM- a list of over 10,000+ miscers usernames on instagram, lets get the lolz going
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175843061

INSTAGRAM(homebase for miscers): @ALPHAMALEBRAH
    SNAPCHAT: @*******BRAH

Hundreds of VERY useful links
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133618581

[We Come Out At Night]

not cool brah you should go with the internet tough guy story chill
    Not trying to be an "internet tough guy". I'm concerned for your wellbeing. We've had far too many suicides in the Army and I would be remiss if, as a leader, I didn't try to get you some help with your depression. I don't want you to hurt yourself.
    #ABGT
    **Misc Firearm Crew**

skiesthelimit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skiesthelimit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skiesthelimit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skiesthelimit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skiesthelimit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skiesthelimit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skiesthelimit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skiesthelimit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skiesthelimit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skiesthelimit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skiesthelimit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    wow this place is out to ruin lives. come on people, some of us do have to go on living in the morning, working, paying bills... you know being responsible. Don't cross the line of taking that away from someone to be funny.
    I will Misc. :) Fat or not I am still on a mission!
    <3 memcop

Originally Posted by skiesthelimit View Post
    wow this place is out to ruin lives. come on people, some of us do have to go on living in the morning, working, paying bills... you know being responsible. Don't cross the line of taking that away from someone to be funny.
    Depression and suicide is no joking matter. What happened to candyjunkie when no one here tried to help him? I'm worried about PvtCamacho.
    #ABGT
    **Misc Firearm Crew**

Not trying to be an "internet tough guy". I'm concerned for your wellbeing. We've had far too many suicides in the Army and I would be remiss if, as a leader, I didn't try to get you some help with your depression. I don't want you to hurt yourself.
    brah its just depression humans get it brah nothing serious...

Depression and suicide is no joking matter. What happened to candyjunkie when no one here tried to help him? I'm worried about PvtCamacho.
    He told misc he was going to commit suicide brah, sure i bad mouthed military and talked shet and got negged to red... but this isn't necessary. You already won you have my units number