asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool I AM Juggernaut-Asheid round 2...all the way to the Arnold!

HAPPY MONDAY JUGGERNAUT NATION

I'm back for round 2! I did the Olympia version of IAJ and loved it. I melted off my final few lbs and droped a bf% or two ! I competed in my first triathlon and bought a new bikini (a first for me in almost 8 years)! I even added some new body jewerly ! Well this time I'm here to go all the way, Rome wasn't built in a day but my body will be in 12 weeks!

I'm prepared with a healthy diet, a new training schedule, and new goals! I can't wait to kick some major booty (hopefully my own right off ).

Goals!
    Body Fat %=15%
    Athletic Goals=Olympic Distance Triathlon, 25 miute 5k
    Weight=140
    Arms=Defined and tone, I want people to look at me and say "she has to work out!"
    Leg=Calves that scream sexy in a pair of heels and legs that can rock a mini skirt
    Abs= I want to see them!

Motto
    This time I'm rocking a motto... I'm pinning it to my signature and I'm making it my screen saver! This is going to keep me motivated!
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure."

Supplements
    Juggernaut HP-The name says it all. It's seriously High Performance and my go to for cardio pre-workout! It's why I have a stock pile of it!
    This is one of the first weight loss targeted supplements that doesn't leave me jittery or having hot flashes! I used it after my biggest meal daily.
    Original Juggernaut is my new morning cup of Joe. No more redbulls or coffee for this Juggernaut!
    Final Cutz is my newest edition! Just purchased today I can't wait to try it and see the great results!
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"

Follow my Juggernaut experience:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159087441&p=1182314431#post1182314431

asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Day 1 overview

Diet
    6:30-Isotonix OPC-3, Calcium, Bs, Multi-Vitamin
    7:30- Peanutbutter sandwich on some fantastic organic 9 grain bread. I know most of you on here will be going as carb free as possible but my high cardio training requires come carb load. In order to train for the Triathlon I have to keep a fuel source going to push me through cardio.
    11:00-A patient of ours brought in fresh made beef jerkey YUMM I kept it down to 2 pieces that were about the size of an average pencil.
    2:30-Protein shake- 2 scoops chocolate protein, 1 packet instant coffee, 1/2 cup chocolate soy milk, 1 cup water 1/2 cup ice
    7:00- Baked chicken and 1/2 cup cooked whole grain rice

Workout
    1:00-cardio at the gym! Downloaded an ap called 5k trainer. Started on week 4 it was 5 min brisk walk, 3 min run, 90 second walk, 5 min run, 2.5min walk, 3 min run, 90 second walk, 5 min run, 5 min cool down
    6:30-Supermanfit.com 20 minute muscle- Sweat it out! and I sweat it out for sure I did! didn't make it all the way but my 2 year old was jumping around and hanging on my legs! Guess this will have to wait till tomorrow!

I will update the supplement portion tomorrow but for tonight, this juggernaut has a sleepy baby to tend to! Train Strong Juggernauts!
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159087441&p=1182314431#post1182314431

clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by asheid View Post

Day 1 overview

Diet
    6:30-Isotonix OPC-3, Calcium, Bs, Multi-Vitamin
    7:30- Peanutbutter sandwich on some fantastic organic 9 grain bread. I know most of you on here will be going as carb free as possible but my high cardio training requires come carb load. In order to train for the Triathlon I have to keep a fuel source going to push me through cardio.
    11:00-A patient of ours brought in fresh made beef jerkey YUMM I kept it down to 2 pieces that were about the size of an average pencil.
    2:30-Protein shake- 2 scoops chocolate protein, 1 packet instant coffee, 1/2 cup chocolate soy milk, 1 cup water 1/2 cup ice
    7:00- Baked chicken and 1/2 cup cooked whole grain rice

Workout
    1:00-cardio at the gym! Downloaded an ap called 5k trainer. Started on week 4 it was 5 min brisk walk, 3 min run, 90 second walk, 5 min run, 2.5min walk, 3 min run, 90 second walk, 5 min run, 5 min cool down
    6:30-Supermanfit.com 20 minute muscle- Sweat it out! and I sweat it out for sure I did! didn't make it all the way but my 2 year old was jumping around and hanging on my legs! Guess this will have to wait till tomorrow!

I will update the supplement portion tomorrow but for tonight, this juggernaut has a sleepy baby to tend to! Train Strong Juggernauts!
    Welcome! training for Triathlon, very cool
    journeys all have obstacles, we all face them, we find out who we are when we continue the journey and not quit.

Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Best of luck on the second challenge.

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    *********** JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT **********************

ONE OF THE MOST COMMON QUESTION IS!!;

**What is the best source of protein for bodybuilding? and, What are the various types of protein powders available?

Although there is much disagreement about this topic, The truth of the matter is that there isn’t one type of protein powder that is the "best" for every purpose..Each type of protein has specific beneficial properties is what make it desirable, Most bodybuilders and athletes can benefit from a combination of different types of protein powder in their diets., BUT, POUND FOR POUND 'WHEY' IS THE BEST FOR BUILDING...

HERE ARE SOME OF THE MOST POPULAR AND LETS COMPARE THEM; WHEY, CASEIN, SOY, MILK, AND EGGS

note;, there is not one best protein source.

For instance, whey is quickly digested, improves immune function, and has the highest amount of BCAA. Soy, on the other hand, improves cholesterol and lipid profiles, improves kidney function, and has a very high amount of the important AMINO ACID, GLUTAMINE.

LETS START WITH;

**Whey Protein= Whey is a milk derived soluble protein that is quickly digested. Whey has been clinically shown to increase protein synthesis by as much as 68% when consumed post workout. This is because whey gives your body a flood of amino acids very quickly, causing a rise in protein synthesis.
    So what is it good for: Whey is good when consumed post workout because your muscle's need protein fast and whey gives it to them fast, since it is digested in about 30 minutes.
    Another reason whey should only really be used post workout is because at any other time when it is taken by itself your body only uses about 30% of the amino acids. You see, whey gives your body such a quick flood of aminos that the body thinks it has more protein than it actually does and it sends the "excess" to the liver, where it is oxidized and used as energy.
    Whey contains all of the essential amino acids and is particularly high in the branched-chain amino acids (leucine, isoleucine, and valine) and glutamine (an immune-boosting amino acid). Whey is considered a fast’ acting protein. If you consume a 30-gram serving of whey on an empty stomach, levels of blood amino acids peak about 1 hour afterwards and return to pre-meal levels by 3-4 hours. This absorption profile makes whey a very anabolic protein.In fact, a whey protein meal produces a 68% increase in protein synthesis; however, it doesn’t blunt protein breakdown (Casein protein does! More on that later.)

BEST TIME TO USE IT; “it’s best to consume a fast-acting protein like whey immediately after an intense workout.” In fact, combining whey protein with a high-glycemic carbohydrate (e.g., maltodextrin) may be the ideal post-workout meal.

**CASEIN= Casein is the opposite of whey. It is an insoluble, slow-digesting, milk derived protein. Casein has been shown to be anti-catabolic in several studies but has no effect on increasing protein synthesis. So what is it good for: Casein gels in the stomach and is slow to digest.
    In fact it takes casein at least 2.5 hours to digest and up to 4 in some cases. Casein is an excellent choice especially right before bed since it gives you a slow stream of aminos over about 3-4 hours and prevents muscle breakdown. You need this slow stream of aminos since your body will be going 8 hours without any protein.

*Casein is the main protein in milk. Besides drinking milk, you can obtain casein in various meal-replacement powders, protein powders, and ready-to-drinks. Casein clots’ in your stomach making its absorption a bit slower than whey, hence, it’s designated a slow-acting’ protein.You might describe casein as the “opposite” of whey.They’re both great proteins but they act in quite the opposite manner.

**SOY= Derived from, soy plants! Soy is very unique because it is the only complete, non animal protein. Complete means that it contains all the essential and non-essential amino acids. Soy contains flavones, which are good for your health, and has been shown in some studies to reduce the risk of cancer.
    ('soy protein’s powerful anti-oxidant capabilities provide significant health and anti-cancer benefits.This is probably due to the presence of isoflavones, saponins, phytic acid, and protease inhibitors.”)
    It is also rich in Glutamine, which is perhaps the most bodybuilding important amino acid. So what's it good for? Overall, soy is good for your health, and one or two servings a day would be a good idea.**** However there are better proteins for bodybuilder's goals. As far as the notion that soy raises estrogen levels goes, well, scientist are still debating this issue, personally i would not worry about it unless you consumed abnormally large amounts of soy, so don't be scared to have soy every once and awhile.

Milk;= , There is an assortment of bioactive peptides that have been identified in milk. These could function to improve your overall health as well as provide the amino acids needed for active individuals.Milk contains all of the essential amino acids.Undenatured cow’s milk contains 74% casein protein, 18% whey protein, 3% glycomacropeptide, 3% proteose peptone, and 2% miscellaneous proteins, its not just for kids, even if Arnold said "that's for babies" According to the Journal of Dairy Science, “bioactive peptides [in milk] may function as health care products, providing therapeutic value for either treatment of infection or prevention of disease.” Keep in mind that if you’re trying to get lean, stay away from whole milk and stick to skim.

Egg Protein= Eggs have the best amino acid profile available on a single protein. They also have the highest net nitrogen utilization rating, which means that you use more nitrogen which is what actually builds the muscle. eggs are nature's gift to bodybuilders. but for post workouts; Egg protein is absorbed by the body at a rate in between the fast absorbing whey protein, and the slow absorbing casein protein. so in order to get the maximum out of your post protein meal whey is the way to go.....

IN CONCLUSION THROUGHOUT MY STUDY AND PERSONAL EXPERIENCES I HAVE FOUND THAT 100% WHEY PROTEIN SUPPLEMENT HAS BEEN THE MOST EFFECTIVE (ANABOLIC) THAT INCLUDES THE INGREDIENTS THAT I NEED AFTER A HARD WORK OUT WHICH IS OF COURSE IS THE MOST IMPORTANT TIME OF TRAINING FOR MAKING LEAN MUSCLE GAINS....

INFINITE PRO 100% WHEY AND FOR BUILDING MASS AND STRENGTH, INFINITE MASS WHEY PROTEIN, ITS WHAT US PRO'S ATHLETES USE......

TO BE A JUGGERNAUT!!!, YOU NEED EAT RIGHT AND TRAIN RIGHT!!! IM HERE IF YOU NEED ME.
    **Free training/dieting/nutritional tips and advise;
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142169941
    JOIN ME ON ********
    http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100000163797746
    http://www.********.com/IAMJUGGERNAUT
    http://www.********.com/JoeSwatPalumbo

Joe Palumbo
    IFBB PRO
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

Originally Posted by clifsgoals View Post
    Welcome! training for Triathlon, very cool
    Thanks! I completed my first tri in June and my goal is an olymic distance one Labor Day weekend!

Originally Posted by Cintron View Post
    Best of luck on the second challenge.
    Thank you! I'm hoping to do an even better job this time around

Loperdk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Loperdk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Loperdk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Loperdk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Loperdk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great job so far. Checked out your before pics from before and you have come a long way! It will be fun to track our journey here in Nebraska since we should complete it around the same time!
    If it ain't burnin it ain't workin!!

bobbiejo30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobbiejo30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobbiejo30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobbiejo30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobbiejo30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobbiejo30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobbiejo30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobbiejo30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobbiejo30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobbiejo30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobbiejo30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good luck!"

hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Welcome back! Time to start crushing goals and making new ones! Have a great day and a better workout!
    Fight the goog fight! Never yield!
    Why wait till tomorrow if you can do it today!
    Give it Hell!

Happy Hump Day Juggernaut Nation

Sorry for the lack of journaling yesterday! Work proved to challenge me mentally more than I thought it would. But I am making up for it now I’ll post yesterday’s diet/work out and today’s plan for sure!
    Tuesday Diet
    Today was my “cheat” day for my diet this week and I enjoyed it.
    6:30 am- Isotonix B’s and OPC 3
    7:12am- ½ peanut butter sandwich on organic 9 grain bread. (this was in preparation for my 2 superman fit workouts that I had planned)
    10:00- ½ chicken breast and ¼ cup rice, Juice Plus+
    1:00- *cheat meal* Chicken sandwich with jalapeños, cream cheese and bronco sauce and a side of sweet potatoes (phenyl-core 1)
    3:30-1 small piece of jerky
    6:00- *cheat snack* went to a scentsy party and had some crackers and cheese along with a couple pieces of chocolate covered fruit (yea… I know!)
    8:30-Left over chicken from Monday night and some yummy steamed veggies!
    Tuesday WorkOut
    I had planned on doing the Core Carving section of Superman Fit’s 20 Minute Muscle program and the Sweat It Out! one as well but my calves were so sore from doing Sweat It Out! on Monday that I made yesterday my rest day!

Wednesday Planned Diet
    6:30-Isotonix Bs and OPC3
    8:00-Granola Bar
    10:00-Greek Yogurt and JuicePlus+
    12:00- ½ chicken breast
    2:00- Mocha Shake- 2 scoops protein(chocolate), 1 packet instant coffee, 1 scoop IL Glutamine (1st shot at it )1/2 cup ice, ½ cup chocolate soy milk, 1 cup water blended and delicious!
    6:30- grilled chicken breast marinated in fat free sun dried tomato dressing, grilled veggies! YUMMY!
    Wednesday Planned WorkOut
    1:00-Superman Fit Core Carving on 20 Minute Muscle. IF I have it in me after that I will hit the treadmill until I have to get ready to come back to work (around 10-15 min probably). (Juggernaut HP Pre-workout/Glutamine post-workout for the first time)
    8:00-Round 2 of Superman Fit! Not sure what’s second on Day 2 but we’re gonna conquer it!(BCAA post workout)

Have a Happy Hump Day Juggz Train Strong!

Happy Thursday Juggernaut Nation

Like usual my day varied from the planned diet and workout I had set out! I don’t usually feel bad about that because it’s life and that happens. There were a lot of good things in yesterday’s business, my workout did not go as planned (as most of you probably read on ******** by now, for those of you who hadn’t…you need to join the I AM Juggernaut group on ********! Let me know if you’re not on there yet and I will add you ) but regardless I still got a workout in. My diet was a little low yesterday but I still ate good and kept it healthy!
    Wednesday Diet
    6:30 Isotonix Bs and OPC
    7:30ish- Granola Bar, Juice Plus+
    11:00-1/2 chicken breast ¼ cup rice
    2:30-Mocha Shake (see last post for recipe) with Glutamine!
    6:30-Grilled Marinated Chicken
    Wednesday WorkOut
    I had planned a lunch time 20MM workout BUT that didn’t go over well, my gym doesn’t have Wi-Fi or strong enough phone signal to watch streaming videos. SOO… Instead I jumped on the treadmill for about 15 minutes to warm up and get my heart rate pumping, did some pilates inspired moves that one of my trainers showed me a week ago to target Hams, Glutes, Quads and Calves. Worked out from 1:10-1:45 and got back to work at 2 (Our office is less than 10 feet away from the GYM a small convenience factor lol)
    No evening workout, came home to a baby that wasn’t feeling well at all, which means mommy doesn’t get off the couch I just get to hold a whiny baby and make her feel better! That’s a mommy perk tho
    Supplement Review
    Glutamine- Very pleased with this! It didn’t taste bad which always makes it easier to take Mixed it in with my shake at 2:30 post workout and the same exercises that killed my legs last week didn’t really seem to phase me today yet. I feel like I did a light workout not an hour long leg blaster! It’s going on my list of supplements to be used regularly!
    Final Cutz- Took this for the first time as well today! I took one capsule 15 minutes pre-workout. I tend to be very sensitive to supplements so I always start low and work my way up, I had a very good boost during my workout and was able to push myself harder than I normally do, especially with cardio! No shakes, jitters or any negative effects that I can tell of ! I won’t know how it works as far as the fat burning part goes until I see the results but I will continue taking it to see!
    I usually use Juggernaut HP pre-workout but I think I am going to use that strictly on my cardio days since the Final Cutz isn’t supposed to be used in conjunction with other caffeine products. I’m also gonna hold off on my phenyl-core and probably end up doing 2-3 week rotations between the Final Cutz and Phenyl-Core!

Thursday Planned Diet
    6:30 Isotonix Bs (out of OPC but it’s on the way)
    8:30 Greek Yogurt and ½ cup mixed fruit (strawberries, honeydew melon, cantaloupe, green and red grapes), JuicePlus+
    11:00-11:30-1/2 leftover grilled marinated chicken breast
    2:30-Mocha Shake (with Gluatmine)
    4:30-1/2 cup mixed fruit with ½ cup cottage cheese
    6:30-Steak and butternut squash
    Thursday Planned WorkOut
    1:00-Arms and Cardio *seated incline bench hammer curls & tri extensions **preacher curls & cable rope pull downs 4 sets each 12 - 15 reps probably 8-10lb weights on the first set and we will see what I can do on the second! Then run however long I can until I have to go to work!
    8:00-After the baby goes to sleep hopefully do the core carving of superman fit!

Happy Thursday Juggernauts-Remember the best thing about Thursday’s is that tomorrow is always Friday

rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Round 2 of IAJ. Get it girl!!! Glad to see you taking on this challenge
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you want it, make it happen. No one else, but you, can make you make it happen.

Don't "JUST DO IT", give it your all.
    Anyone can show up and pick up a dumbell, but not everyone will give it their all.

I don't stop working out when my muscles are sore, I stop when I'm done with my workout.

Todays excuses, won't help you tomorrow.

VENI VIDI VICI

Originally Posted by rumblebird View Post
    Round 2 of IAJ. Get it girl!!! Glad to see you taking on this challenge
    You promissed you would be at the Arnold, I HAD to have a reason to come out there lol ! That and Pinning a magazine picture of myself up in the local gym would pretty much kick ass!
    Speaking of local gym---I took a sample of Juggernaut over to the manager at the local gym, bragged it up and told her to place an order! Haven't seen her since so I'm not sure if she did or not but still, tried to get the Juggernaut Name out there!

Happy Monday Juggernaut Nation

Phew…where did this weekend go? My mom surprised me with a visit on Friday so my plans got all sorts of rearranged! Some for the better of course and some for the…different lol! I won’t go into too many diet/workout details cuz I’m sure no one wants to ready a 40 minute journal entry!
    Weekend Diet
    I did fantastic on my diet, especially with my mom being here! Usually she has some kind of homemade goodies or sweets to munch on but not this weekend! Friday dinner was chicken and grilled green beans. Saturday was veggies, fruits and a peanut butter sandwich (fuel for workout to come). Dinner was ½ a New York Strip and a ton of grilled zucchini squash! Sunday was a rush out the door for church so no breakfast and lunch was 1 cup Bountiful Baskets Original Granola and dinner was a burger, corn salad(corn, sweet peppers, onions, garlic, basil, and lima beans), and fresh fruit salad!
    Weekend WorkOuts
    I mowed our lawn and cleaned the pool on Friday and called that my workout. I was pretty sore all over and knew I had a Saturday appointment with my trainer so I took it easy. Saturday was an eventful day; we went to Custer State Park to Sylvan Lake and hiked around there. The original plan was 6 miles but my two year old was done after about 4 miles of rock climbing but she was a trooper for sure! After that I did a workout with Lori (my trainer) and we did a lot of pilates type core! Sunday was church and two hours of weed pulling and mulch spreading downtown in 100 degree heat!
    Supplement Review
    The only supplements I used over the weekend were Final Cutz before my Saturday hike and workout and glutamine post workout on Saturday! I got my “expected” results of amazing energy from the Final Cutz and great recovery from the Glutamine! I call them expected because I have come to expect IL products to be fantastic!
    Monday Planned Diet
    6:30-Out of my Isotonix hopefully they come in today
    8:00-Bountiful Baskets Granola ½ cup & ½ cup skim milk, Juice Plus+
    10:00-Turkey and cheese (1 slice each)
    12:00-Motzerella cheese stick
    2:00-2:30-Mocha Shake w/ 1 scoop Glutamine (which, for those of you considering purchasing smells funny but has NO taste when mixed into my shake and has great results!)
    4:30-1 meduim nectarine
    6:30-Left over steak (probably kabob them with leftover bell peppers and some mushrooms
    Monday Planned WorkOut
    1:00-I’m gonna try and pre load superman fit core carving and see if that will work at the gym if not I will do a run on the treadmill and do core carving at home tonight! Only a couple weeks to-go until I do my next triathlon gotta get my legs moving!

I did have some fun over the weekend! I dropped a pant size (officially a size 6 now )! I bought a dress that was form fitting and very nice for the first time since I had my daughter and the last thing only a mother will understand the joys of! I have been paying attention to my running habits and have realized that my pelvic floor is tightening up enough that I no longer have to pee 5 minutes into my runs and I'm not scared of jumping around with my daughter anymore! All in all I'm becoming the person I want to be again!

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ***********JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT***********

THERE IS TRAINING AND THEN THERE IS THE REAL TRAINING, WHICH ONE ARE YOU!!!!! HERE IS A VIDEO OF IFBB PRO LINDA WOOD HOYTE FROM OVER A YEAR AGO, STAY TUNED FOR THE NEW TRAINING VIDEO OF LINDA AT THE AGE OF 70, THAT'S RIGHT!! 70....
    LINDA HAD HIP SURGERY AND IS NOW TRAINING FULL FORCE AGAIN, ONLY THIS TIME SHE WILL BE " BIGGER, FASTER, STRONGER" THEN BEFORE, THE KEY INGREDIENTS TO HER RECOVERY/BUILDING AND SHAPING ARE; JUGGERNAUT HP, INFINITE FORCE, INFINITE PRO 100% WHEY PROTEIN, CARNO CRE AND CYCLO REM GF, EVERY PRODUCT THAT SHE PICKED WAS SPECIFICALLY GEARED TO GIVE HER; * STRENGTH, *STAMINA, *RECOVER, AND *REBUILD MUSCLE......
    TAKE AN OTHER LOOK AT THE PAST, STAY TUNED FOR THE NEW....

~ CAUTION!!! WATCHING THIS VIDEO MIGHT INFLUENCE YOU TO STIMULATE MUSCLE FIBERS ~
    HAVE A GREAT JUGGERNAUT BACK WORKOUT

DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A JUGGERNAUT!!!!

TO BE A JUGGERNAUT!!!, YOU NEED TO EAT RIGHT AND TRAIN RIGHT!!! IM HERE IF YOU NEED ME.
    JOIN ME

Joe Palumbo
    IFBB PRO
    www.infinitelabs.com

Originally Posted by teamsw View Post
    ***********JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT***********

THERE IS TRAINING AND THEN THERE IS THE REAL TRAINING, WHICH ONE ARE YOU!!!!! HERE IS A VIDEO OF IFBB PRO LINDA WOOD HOYTE FROM OVER A YEAR AGO, STAY TUNED FOR THE NEW TRAINING VIDEO OF LINDA AT THE AGE OF 70, THAT'S RIGHT!! 70....
    LINDA HAD HIP SURGERY AND IS NOW TRAINING FULL FORCE AGAIN, ONLY THIS TIME SHE WILL BE " BIGGER, FASTER, STRONGER" THEN BEFORE, THE KEY INGREDIENTS TO HER RECOVERY/BUILDING AND SHAPING ARE; JUGGERNAUT HP, INFINITE FORCE, INFINITE PRO 100% WHEY PROTEIN, CARNO CRE AND CYCLO REM GF, EVERY PRODUCT THAT SHE PICKED WAS SPECIFICALLY GEARED TO GIVE HER; * STRENGTH, *STAMINA, *RECOVER, AND *REBUILD MUSCLE......
    TAKE AN OTHER LOOK AT THE PAST, STAY TUNED FOR THE NEW....

~ CAUTION!!! WATCHING THIS VIDEO MIGHT INFLUENCE YOU TO STIMULATE MUSCLE FIBERS ~
    HAVE A GREAT JUGGERNAUT BACK WORKOUT

DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A JUGGERNAUT!!!!

TO BE A JUGGERNAUT!!!, YOU NEED TO EAT RIGHT AND TRAIN RIGHT!!! IM HERE IF YOU NEED ME.
    JOIN ME

Joe Palumbo
    IFBB PRO
    Seeing things like this makes me feel so inadequate! If someone who is 70 can do it what the hell is my excuse? lol My boss is always showing me videos of IronMan competitors who are missing a leg or both arms or something and they still finish it...WOW!!!

hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by asheid View Post
    Seeing things like this makes me feel so inadequate! If someone who is 70 can do it what the hell is my excuse? lol My boss is always showing me videos of IronMan competitors who are missing a leg or both arms or something and they still finish it...WOW!!!
    That's how I feel, when I see people with real life challenges doing amazing things, I think I better get my butt in gear, I really have no excuse! Let's make today count, let's prove to ourselves that we can do it! Let's get out there and live life to the fullest! No excuses, no yielding! Full force ahead!
    Fight the goog fight! Never yield!
    Why wait till tomorrow if you can do it today!
    Give it Hell!

Happy Tuesday Juggernaut Nation

I love Mondays, truly always have! Tuesdays are a whole other story…I’m the only one at work until 1 on Tuesdays so the office is quiet (except the phones) and I am WAY to social to sit here in the dark lol! Monday was a blast for me. I did a cardio workout on the treadmill, trying to get my legs used to moving for my triathlon on the 4th. I was able to go faster for longer than I had before so I must be making progress !
    Monday Diet
    For the first time that I can remember I followed my diet to the T yesterday! Not gonna lie, kinda made me feel like a rockstar!
    Monday WorkOut
    Cardio at the gym for 30 minutes over my lunch hour, I was a hot sweaty mess after that run!
    Supplement Review
    I know I continuously say it but… I REALLY REALLY like Final Cutz just saying it again in case someone missed it! Took it before my workout and KILLED cardio day!
    Took my glutamine in my shake and my legs are amazing today. No tight hamstrings like usual and no shin splints! Whoopwhoop!
    Tuesday Planned Diet
    6:30-ISOTONIX… yay it came in the mail for me today!
    8:00-Bountiful Baskets Granola ½ cup & ½ cup skim milk, Juice Plus+
    10:00-Ham and cheese (1 slice each)
    12:00-Motzerella cheese stick & ½ cup lemon drop melon
    2:00-2:30-Mocha Shake (no lunch time workout today…I get a massage instead…so I’ll save my glutamine till after tonight’s workout!
    4:30-1 meduim nectarine or ½ cup lemon drop melon whichever I’m craving at the time!
    6:30-Grilled chicken marinated in sun dried tomato dressing (fat free ) and grilled zucchini
    Tuesday Planned WorkOut
    Well…turns out I have better internet connection at home in the middle of nowhere than I do at work or the gym! So on that note tonight’s workout will be done while supper is cooking before my husband brings the little one home from his mom’s and I WILL be doing SupermanFit Core Carving and HOPEFULLY another one as well! I will use my Juggernaut HP beforehand and follow it up with my glutamine!

Happy Training Juggernauts!

Originally Posted by hugefreak View Post
    That's how I feel, when I see people with real life challenges doing amazing things, I think I better get my butt in gear, I really have no excuse! Let's make today count, let's prove to ourselves that we can do it! Let's get out there and live life to the fullest! No excuses, no yielding! Full force ahead!
    You are sooooooooo right! I'm going to make it my mission today to make sure I get my workouts in and kick ass at them! Then I'm going to make sure I inspire one other person to get up and get moving today!

ATTENTION JUGGERNAUTS

I Misunderstood the rules lol! I have moved all these posts to my old log and hope you all continue to follow over there
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143545973

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    BREAKING NEWS...

Lee Priest signed with Infinite Labs!

--------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome back!
    Available as a rep

StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wanted to introduce myself as well as thank you for coming back for a round 2!!!! Hardcore!!!!

^^^ Yes, a repeater. Determined too.
    Available as a rep

*********JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT*************

~ DON'T BE A VICTIM OF DEHYDRATION ~ IT COULD KILL YOU ~

*TIPS ON STAYING HYDRATED, YOUR PROGRESS DEPENDS ON IT
    Drinking water will very from person to person, activities, perspiration rate, food intake and so on. They say that The average person needs about two liters, or approximately eight glasses, of water a day to replace what is lost through normal biological functions like breathing, sweating, and urinating.
    When talking about hydration for training goals, if you aren't consistent with your diet, rest, sleep and WATER intake you will find it very difficult if not impossible to work out how hard/how much/ how often you will need to train for optimum growth as your recuperative ability will fluctuate along with your diet etc.
    It's essential that you drink water for health and building muscles. Without enough water, your muscles are not getting enough electrolytes. Muscle strength and control are weakened. If you want to build muscle, than you must keep your body well hydrated, (try to avoid hydrating beverages that have added sugar.) well if the normal person is recommended to take in about 8 glasses a day, then i would say at least 12 to 14 (again depending)..what i usually try and drink is about a liter per meal....
    Being hydrated can also helps out with the lubrication of your joints. Water is an ingredient in the makeup of the synovial fluid, which is the lubricating fluid between your joints
    If you don't replenish after exercise, your performance on the following days will suffer. besides, the more water you drink, the more it pushes out, (alleviate water retention)
    CAUTION;
    The signs and symptoms of serious dehydration;

Increased thirst
    Dry mouth and swollen tongue
    Weakness
    Dizziness
    Palpitations (feeling that the heart is jumping or pounding)
    Confusion
    Sluggishness fainting
    Fainting
    Inability to sweat
    Decreased urine output
    Urine color may indicate dehydration. If urine is concentrated and deeply yellow or amber, you may be dehydrated.
    Urine color may indicate dehydration. If urine is concentrated and deeply yellow or amber, you may be dehydrated.

DRINK AND DRINK SOME MORE, ITS SUMMER AND ITS HOT.

train hard, eat good and plenty, sleep and drink to grow,

LIKE ********

Joe Palumbo
    IFBB PRO
    www.infinitelabs.com