From Lard to Hard(almost) jalfrey's Avatar
    jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up Jalfrey's review of The Curse--Lemon Rush!

Just finished up a very generous sample pack of The Curse by Cobra Labs and wanted to throw some thoughts on it up here for future generations.

Mixability--Very good. No "white stuff" on top and no grit in the bottom of the cup. After letting it sit for a moment or two, all you have is a glass of lemony goodness.

Ingredient Profile--Not bad. Pretty simple and mostly proven ingredients. The one thing I question is the olive leaf. I know some studies have show that it increases blood flow by relaxing the arteries. I always applaud innovation, and it's good to see someone trying something new!

Taste--GREAT! I could totally drink this stuff as a regular thirst quencher. I've never had a regular lemonade flavor PWO before, and I have to wonder why more companies don't offer it. I've also mixed it with some raspberry BCAA's I have, and it's off the chain!

Effects--The first thing I notice is the Beta-Alanine tingle, that's always a good sign. Next is the wake-up and then it's time for the gym. After using The Curse for the better part of a week. I have noticed some increased vascularity, but no new PR's or anything spectacular. I'd much rather work out with it, than without it. But, I'm not particularly blown away by its effects.

Bottom Line--This is a solid product and very cost-effective at 50 servings for under $30. When I'm on a tight budget, The Curse will definitely be on my short list of products>
    I <3 Carbs

80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jalfrey View Post
    Just finished up a very generous sample pack of The Curse by Cobra Labs and wanted to throw some thoughts on it up here for future generations.

Mixability--Very good. No "white stuff" on top and no grit in the bottom of the cup. After letting it sit for a moment or two, all you have is a glass of lemony goodness.

Ingredient Profile--Not bad. Pretty simple and mostly proven ingredients. The one thing I question is the olive leaf. I know some studies have show that it increases blood flow by relaxing the arteries. I always applaud innovation, and it's good to see someone trying something new!

Taste--GREAT! I could totally drink this stuff as a regular thirst quencher. I've never had a regular lemonade flavor PWO before, and I have to wonder why more companies don't offer it. I've also mixed it with some raspberry BCAA's I have, and it's off the chain!

Effects--The first thing I notice is the Beta-Alanine tingle, that's always a good sign. Next is the wake-up and then it's time for the gym. After using The Curse for the better part of a week. I have noticed some increased vascularity, but no new PR's or anything spectacular. I'd much rather work out with it, than without it. But, I'm not particularly blown away by its effects.

Bottom Line--This is a solid product and very cost-effective at 50 servings for under $30. When I'm on a tight budget, The Curse will definitely be on my short list of products>
    nice review man! I'm looking forwarded to trying CURSE as well in the near future. Sure looks like a good ingredient profile for good price!
    Canadian LEO