Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    TheCaz is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaz is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaz is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaz is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaz is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaz is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaz is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaz is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaz is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaz is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaz is just really nice. (+1000)

Caz IGNITES his anabolic FIRE with OMNIBOLIC (vLog & written)

COMING AT YOU WITH ANOTHER LOG!!!

This time it is for OMNIBOLIC by Supreme Sports Enhancements.

Here is a vLog of my thoughts on Omnibolic and upcoming goals for it, and what it is all about based on the research I have done on it.

My beginning body measurements:

Shoulders 48.5"
    Chest 41"
    Waist 32"
    Hips 40" (got that donk!)
    Arms 14"
    Forearms 12"
    Thighs 24"
    Calves 15"
    Neck 16"

Weighed in at ~186 on 7/9/12.

I will be on a cut/recomp while on this product. My goal is to drop 5lbs in fat (almost 20,000kcal) over the time I will be on Omnibolic. Maybe pack on a little muscle in some places, and lose muscle in different places (hockey muscles like huge adductors and hips).

I plan on eating 80/20 Clean/Junk. Lots of Steak, Fish, Chicken, Milk, Protein Powder, Pasta, Cereal, Broccoli, and Various Fruit. Something around 1700-2500kcals depending on activity levels. Usually always around 175-225g of protein depending on muscle activity. Something like 3:1 on Carbs to Fats in grams. I just eat, but it usually ends up really close to all this because of how I think of eating throughout the day.

In addition to Omnibolic, I will be Supplementing with:

Animal Rage: (PWO, I will post when I actually take this or not)
    SuperCissus: 3 Tabs/day (shoulder surgery 2/21/12, back to 100% pretty much though)
    Creatine Monohydrate: 5g/day (just starting back on a Creatine kick for this log)
    Magnum Nutraceuticals Shred...not specified yet. (Another Sponsored Log...unsure yet when I will start or what I will be using)

I plan on updating once a day on my thoughts on the product and updates on my workouts.
    Last edited by TheCaz; 07-09-2012 at 03:12 PM.
    Caz Smash

llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000)
    well very nice start

1st

TheCaz is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaz is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaz is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaz is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaz is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaz is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaz is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaz is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaz is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaz is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by llllern View Post
    well very nice start

1st
    Thanks again man, glad to have you in herrrrr.
    Caz Smash

ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Very nice indeed. So far so Great!
    Continually searching for that elusive runners high!

[]---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #53 []---[]
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #41 ||---||

RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Very nice video! Just so you know, Ecdysteroids are derived from the Russia Rhaponticum Carthamoides, the ONLY true source of Ecdysteroids, and 100% NATURAL. Omnibolic is NOT a prohormone or a designer steroid, it is a remarkable herbal compound. I look forward to seeing how RIPPED you get!! I bet you will not only keep all of your muscle, but you will even gain a few pounds!
    Ross Erstling, Owner/President of Supreme Sports Enhancements(SSE)

-Supreme Series-
    *MyoFUEL, CreaVate

-Pharma Series-
    * Humanotropin, Omnibolic, AndroGenix

BUY Supreme Sports Enhancements NOW: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/supremesports/supremesports.htm

LIKE US on ********! http://www.********.com/SupremeSportsEnhancements

www.SSEnhancements.com

Originally Posted by RossErstling View Post
    Very nice video! Just so you know, Ecdysteroids are derived from the Russia Rhaponticum Carthamoides, the ONLY true source of Ecdysteroids, and 100% NATURAL. Omnibolic is NOT a prohormone or a designer steroid, it is a remarkable herbal compound. I look forward to seeing how RIPPED you get!! I bet you will not only keep all of your muscle, but you will even gain a few pounds!
    Thanks again! Hope to see something remarkable out of Omnibolic!

I was stumbling for sure on the Science side of it, and I really still don't understand it, that is how new this 20-E is and uncharted it also is. I guess if you had to put a long label on it, I think it might be....20-E is a naturally occurring ecdysteroid hormone.
    Caz Smash

Lets get Anabolic!
    Caz Smash

Update OP with weight and additional supplements info.

AR day (full dose w/ 8oz of OJ)

C/P from my Workout Log:

Hit Lats and Bis hard today. Probably the hardest I have hit them since February (pre-op)

It was Hypertrophy, so lots of weight, lots of reps, lots of sets. Pump was immense. Did like 4 different pyramids. Bi's were pumped though after only a few sets of chins.

I guess my HoWs might be:
    DB Curls 40s X 9 X 2...couple years ago I could barely do 30s, not even pumped. :feelsgoodman:
    125x12x3 T Bar Rows
    75x12x3 BB Curl
    160x9x3 Wide Grip Lat Pulldown (Hold at bottom for 1 count)
    Wicked workout, but not because of Omnibolic or anything, just first day back on Hypertrophy...been powerlifting for a while...killer pump today.

Way too early to see anything out of Omnibolic, but I like how its packaged, for a smaller company they did really well. Black Bottle, Red Capsules, looks sick. No taste from the tab (your suppose to have 1 in the AM, one in the PM).

Thanks again Ross and Learn!
    Caz Smash

llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TheCaz View Post

Lets get Anabolic!
    That's what I am talking about!

ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That's what I am talking about!
    Me jelly!

RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ubernoob View Post
    Me jelly!
    Yours is coming, send me your info
    Ross Erstling, Owner/President of Supreme Sports Enhancements(SSE)

-Supreme Series-
    *MyoFUEL, CreaVate

-Pharma Series-
    * Humanotropin, Omnibolic, AndroGenix

BUY Supreme Sports Enhancements NOW: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/supremesports/supremesports.htm

LIKE US on ********! http://www.********.com/SupremeSportsEnhancements

www.SSEnhancements.com

good luck man I got me some in last night and started last night

so I am in this ride as well !!!!!

good luck man I got me some in last night and started last night

so I am in this ride as well !!!!!
    Where the logz at?
    Caz Smash

C/P from my workout journal:

Simple but tiring workout today.

HIIT + A little Ab work...when I say little ab work I mean like doing a 'Bartendaz' ab routine. Lots of hanging stuff.

10 cycles (10 minutes of HIIT). Got a killer sweat going and HR was jacked.

Going for Bench hypertrophy day probably tomorrow. HELL YEAH! GET SOME. GOING FOR 30 REPS at 135!
    Still a little early to be feeling the effects of Omnibolic. I feel good, but nothing interesting to report on the Omnibolic effect side. Only on my 3rd dose as of taking one tonight.

Might just be the PWOs I am taking, because they tend to do this to me...but my facial hair is growing sort of quickly, hadn't shaved for 18 hours until I did mid-day today, and I was already having some stubble all over which doesn't happen off PWOs, but it also was just really long for even being on PWOs. I know, I know...weird thing to log. But it would make sense as this product is made to increase your bodies' functions. Will continue to watch this.
    Caz Smash

C/P from my journal:

BOOOM! Hit BB Bench for 135x27! Tie for PR! Last month 6/9/12, I could only do 20! Might just be my shoulder getting stronger, but I think it is CRAZY!
    So, I hit Chest/Tri's Hyper today. Felt good to get a ripped pump on my chest. Definitely happy with my results so far this past cycle of Power/Hyper.

Going for legs tomorrow, gonna shred em up!
    On the Omnibolic side of things, I am definitely starting to think that this stuff is taking an affect on me (hope I am using the right one (effect/affect))...I am recovering pretty fast I think. Although it is very hard to say...I just switched over to Hypertrophy...so that could be it...or it could be that I started back on Creatine when I started Omnibolic. Or it could be that I am on SuperCissus again after taking a month off it. Or it could be that now that I am in a caloric deficit, I reaping the benefits sometimes seen after you just start cutting from Powerlifting bulking...which usually makes you feel like a shredded beast for a few days....but nonetheless, I feel jacked.

I feel lean, and the scale isn't lying, weighed in at 182.5 today, which is down from like 186 at the beginning of the week. Could be a number of things...but the mirror looks nice too. But that could also be because I went tanning today, or that I am eating really clean right now. Like lots of protein in, not a lot of carbs/fats in. Lots of energy expended.

I think it is far too early to tell, call me in about 4 days and maybe I can attribute it to Omnibolic. Going to rip it up tomorrow with Legs and HIIT, probably one at AM and one in the PM.
    Caz Smash

C/P from my journal:

On the Omnibolic side of things, I am definitely starting to think that this stuff is taking an affect on me (hope I am using the right one (effect/affect))...I am recovering pretty fast I think. Although it is very hard to say...I just switched over to Hypertrophy...so that could be it...or it could be that I started back on Creatine when I started Omnibolic. Or it could be that I am on SuperCissus again after taking a month off it. Or it could be that now that I am in a caloric deficit, I reaping the benefits sometimes seen after you just start cutting from Powerlifting bulking...which usually makes you feel like a shredded beast for a few days....but nonetheless, I feel jacked.

I feel lean, and the scale isn't lying, weighed in at 182.5 today, which is down from like 186 at the beginning of the week. Could be a number of things...but the mirror looks nice too. But that could also be because I went tanning today, or that I am eating really clean right now. Like lots of protein in, not a lot of carbs/fats in. Lots of energy expended.

I think it is far too early to tell, call me in about 4 days and maybe I can attribute it to Omnibolic. Going to rip it up tomorrow with Legs and HIIT, probably one at AM and one in the PM.
    Very nice start. Cant wait to see todays workout!

Rip it up man

Originally Posted by ubernoob View Post
    Very nice start. Cant wait to see todays workout!
    Rip it up man
    Yeah, sorry I forgot to post last night.

Workout Log:

So yesterday 7/12/12 I hit Legs, like a CHAMP! Hardest leg workout I have had in a while.

The important things I did were a Leg Press Pyramid and did my first Front Squats ever.

On Leg Press I did...180x10, 270x10, 360x10, 270x10, 180x10...needless to say I couldn't walk after.

I am going to start doing Front Squats though, I want to develop my Quads more and my Hammies and Butt are big enough...only way to do that is Front Squats....like my idol Layne Norton.
    I (at least I think) am seeing some small effects starting to come from Omnibolic. They aren't in the form of me turning shredded overnight (which doesn't happen), but in the form of me definitely getting bigger and more cut.

I also am digesting food better and I feel hungry more often, so I think Omnibolic is definitely helping me use more fuel to use as resources for muscle building and less energy to fat storage.

I definitely also think that Omnibolic is giving me a fuller head of hair and beard. I'm not going bald by any means...I just think it is making my hair grow faster. It also seems to be clearing up my skin (face) a little too.

Hitting Lats and Bis today, probably Deads/Shrugs/Shoulders tomorrow.

FYI, I wish I could update the OP...because I got my shipment in of Magnum Nutraceuticals with my Shreds. So I will be on that from now on. I will post a link to that log when I get it going.
    Caz Smash

Took the day off today, my legs are so sore I don't want to do anything. Had a Massage, went hardcore food shopping, tanned, and chilled.

Bis and Lats tomorrow for sure. Maybe 10-12mins of HIIT as well.
    Caz Smash

Keep hitting it

Keep hitting it
    Planning on it man! Definitely not too tired today. Gonna focus on Lats and Upper back, with Bi's too. Love Lat day.

On the Omnibolic side of things, I am feeling really good on this, I am feeling stronger, muscles feel harder, little more cutt each and every day, and I recover faster. I really think this stuff is nice because it seems to mellow me out...about an hour or two after I take a dose, I feel very laid back and chill, which is nice because PWOs make me jittery and anxious. But it also makes me hungry I think. More to the point, it makes me metabolize my food faster so it makes me hungrier, faster. Which is a good thing though, because if I don't feel hungry I know I am eating too much and therefore won't cutt well.
    Caz Smash

Hit Lats HARD today, Bi's not so much, I tried to focus on getting a rich burn through my back, and my Bi's were burning a bit from those lifts.

Highlights were

Modified T Bar Rows Pyramid 45x10, 90x10, 135x10, 215x2, 180x4, 135x5, 90x10, 45x20
    Seratus Lat Pulldown (Close Grip, moving only at the top of the movement to get the stretch) Full Rack
    PR 25 Chins
    PR 10 35lb Weighted Chins
    Nothing to add on the Omnibolic side of things.
    Caz Smash

Workout Log:
    Took today off, I know, taking Friday and Sunday off...but I feel that my body is screaming for a deload unfortunately. I am planning on hitting a Bench day and Dead day, then going on a week of hardcore cutting. And occluded training.
    I am convinced that I am seeing a change with Omnibolic. Body composition maybe, but definitely when it comes to my skin clearing up on my face, and my hair growing faster and fuller.

I will probably hit a vLog tomorrow on Omnibolic and my thoughts up to this point. Only a week, but I have an okay idea of things.
    Caz Smash

Am guessing you ste starting to feel and look fuller and seeing more vascularity

Because that's the effects I am getting

Am guessing you ste starting to feel and look fuller and seeing more vascularity

Because that's the effects I am getting
    Yeah, I think I look fuller also, not more vascular though. Just muscle hardness and muscle definition.
    Caz Smash

Nailed Low Back today. Also hit traps and shoulders. Definitely could feel that my grip was not letting me go as hard as I wanted to towards the end of the workout.

Omnibolic Log 2: 1 Week Thoughts and Reactions.

I think the video pretty much sums up my thoughts so far on Omnibolic. GETTING JACKED DIESEL! BOOOOOOOM!
    Caz Smash

nickodemus is just really nice. (+1000) nickodemus is just really nice. (+1000) nickodemus is just really nice. (+1000) nickodemus is just really nice. (+1000) nickodemus is just really nice. (+1000) nickodemus is just really nice. (+1000) nickodemus is just really nice. (+1000) nickodemus is just really nice. (+1000) nickodemus is just really nice. (+1000) nickodemus is just really nice. (+1000) nickodemus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nice log man, keep up the good work.
    Focus XT Review:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143295253&p=851221333#post851221333

Man Body Octane Review:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143416513&p=853723113#post8537231 13

Betancourt Nutrition Pure-Amino Log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151630293

Originally Posted by nickodemus View Post
    Nice log man, keep up the good work.
    Thanks bro, same to yours PEOPLE GTFIT!
    Caz Smash

Workout Log:

Took today off, but I am dropping my caloric intake to 1500cals. This entire week is going to turn into a Deload somewhat. If I wake up on some of the days and feel good, then I will do HIIT or light lifting, but my joints and nervous system need it. My resting HR has been jacked each morning...which tells me my body is in overdrive to repair itself. I went swimming and will all this week to work on my flexibility and to get something going, but nothing hard, just having fun and staying active.
    I am starting to see the effects of Omnibolic coming in, I can feel myself recovering really quickly. Where I use to get sore in the mornings, now I am starting to get sore at nights...which is telling me my body is speeding up its metabolic and anabolic functions. Definitely looking stronger and more cut each and every day.
    Caz Smash

Workout Log:

This week is all HIIT and relaxing. I already think I am doing better, I went to the gym today for a deload workout and 15 minutes of HIIT. Nothing special on the workout, just light Bench, Chins, Lat PD, Rows, and Dips. But that HIIT kicked my butt. Definitely going to take the day off again tomorrow. Going to try for 1500cals again today.

Yeah, I know that if I only have 1500 cals/day I am probably going to recover slower, but it is a CLEAN 1500, something around 150-200g of protein too, only 5% 'junk', if that. And since I am doing every other day and doing little or nothing on the off days, I think I will recover nicely and loose some ell bee's. Weighed in at 183 today. So definitely bouncing in weight...but more cut and bigger each day. Gonna take some pix this weekend, as I do every month around the 20th. And then again at this time in August. I'll post the B&As from June, July, to August, should be epic.

ON A MISSION!
    Nothing really to add on the Omnibolic side of things. Just feeling really ANABOLIC!
    Caz Smash