hunksd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hunksd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hunksd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hunksd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hunksd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hunksd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Getting a physique like Michael Fassbender/Peter Mensah..

I am a 23 year old ectomorph, well skinny-fat ectomorph to be more specific. That's the reason I admire physiques of guys like Michael Fassbender, Peter Mensah and Taylor Lautner. Each has their own achievements. Peter Mensah specially is fit as hell even at 53! Michael has got a ripped yet shapely enough body. The biggest reason I admire these men even more is that they do not have friendly genetics yet possess such killer physiques! Their ecto genetics make it hard to attain such physiques but still they have evidently worked hardand attained it!

These guy are ripped as hell, but personally I'd prefer a bit more mass on Fassbender and Mensah! They'd look even more awesome!

Right now I am very thin but am willing to work very hard to attain mass, specially the Fassbender body. I am an ovo-lacto vegetarian currently but was thinking of finally starting to eat chicken or better yet fish, because I guess the aforementioned guys have such awesome bodies also because they are eating high-protein diet.. and surely high-protein diet has to contain meat. Eating just eggs and beans IMO doesn't get you enough protein, even though I have never touched meat. Also I think that since I am skinny fat ecto, I need more protein proportionately than carbs to avoid a pregnant tummy and little muscles..Tell me if I am wrong.

What WORKOUT and NUTRITION plans do you think these ecto guys follow to get such hot bodies? Pour all your knowledge here!! I wanna bulk!!

hunksd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hunksd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hunksd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hunksd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hunksd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hunksd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am surprised that even after 76 views nobody has cared to post replies. What's the matter guys? Are you all in too much of a hurry or you don't like Fassbender?!

Although it looks like nobody has yet posted on this thread except me, it's good to see that the moderators of BB.com are quick to remove inappropriate posts.. :-) If only that guy hadn't posted garbage on my thread in the first place.. Anyway, I think since these guys have ultra fast metabolisms.. they do the following:-

1. Don't workout for very long time.
    2. Incorporate Moderate to High amount of carbs in their diet.
    3. Incorporate High amount of protein in their diet.

I am a little unsure about the fat contents, so I'd like to get some ideas..

Stev05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stev05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stev05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stev05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stev05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stev05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stev05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stev05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stev05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stev05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stev05 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Your best bet to look like that is to find a good beginner routine, all pros or SS that focuses on compound lifts so that you can get a good strength and hypertrophy foundation. The second part to that equation is you're going to have to get your diet in check. If you're an "ectomorph", then you'll have to take the calories to pound town so you can add muscle. Most naturally thin people's bodies resist adding muscle, so diet is going to make up 80% of your success. The reason they look like they do is because they added significant amounts of muscle, but also have very low body fat percentage.
    "He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."
    -Dr. Seuss

Originally Posted by Stev05 View Post
    Your best bet to look like that is to find a good beginner routine, all pros or SS that focuses on compound lifts so that you can get a good strength and hypertrophy foundation. The second part to that equation is you're going to have to get your diet in check. If you're an "ectomorph", then you'll have to take the calories to pound town so you can add muscle. Most naturally thin people's bodies resist adding muscle, so diet is going to make up 80% of your success. The reason they look like they do is because they added significant amounts of muscle, but also have very low body fat percentage.
    Hi Stev05! Thanks for posting. There is a specific problem with skinny fat ectomorphs. When they workout and ingest huge amounts of food, they see growth in muscle but at the same time the tummy protrudes as well, which ruins the look. Somehow =, the stomach protrudes more than the chest is out. How to solve this weird nutrition-partitioning problem? Lesser carbs and more protein, I guess??

eddietraceur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool building

I would aim for healthy fats and high protein, longer rest periods and heavy lifting. The main reason ectos look like they have that belly is because they tend to lack a chest, its all about proportion. Plus remember you are comparing yourself to men that have aged and their bodies have really matured, until 27-28ish you wont really be at max potential to see what you are capable of. By then you can balance metabolism and know what your individual body likes and doesn't like. Experiment with many many different ideas and then fine tune it to your needs.hope this helps!

1Fuzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) 1Fuzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) 1Fuzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) 1Fuzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) 1Fuzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) 1Fuzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) 1Fuzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) 1Fuzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) 1Fuzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) 1Fuzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) 1Fuzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Strong first post Ed.

Wonder how our subject turned out after a few years have passed.