Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    RedGlare032 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RedGlare032 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RedGlare032 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RedGlare032 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RedGlare032 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RedGlare032 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RedGlare032 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RedGlare032 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RedGlare032 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RedGlare032 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RedGlare032 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by killthelights22 View Post
    Thank you very much, I appreciate it. I'll have a look around, how expensive
    I saw some for $16 120 capsules. The ones I buy are $20 90 capsules. I get the more expensive ones because it is milk free.
    US Army MP
    Roller Derby Girl
    Wife
    Mother
    LESSONS LEARNED IN LIFE

I've learned that to experience the wonder of life through the eyes of a child is the most rewarding feeling in the world.
    I've learned that if your life is free of failures, you're probably not taking enough risks.
    I've learned that there are no unimportant acts of kindness.
    I've learned to stand up for what you believe.
    I've learned to keep looking ahead.
    I've learned that I still have a lot to learn.

sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I read in another thread that you are only 15 years old and currently eating at 1000 calories a day.

I think that might help others in giving you advice on this issue.

Castanic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Castanic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Castanic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Castanic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Castanic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Castanic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Castanic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Castanic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Castanic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Castanic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Castanic is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I would go to a physician to be assessed for anterior pelvic tilt. I carry most of my fat in my stomach anyway, but it looks worse than it does because my lower spine makes a crazy c turn and my pelvis slopes down, making my stomach look distended. Makes my rear look bigger than it is, but makes my stomach hang out, so it's a wash, lol. Pilates will help in general, but if you have apt, there are specific exercises you can do to try to compensate for it.
    nub lifter trying to regrow her guns after years of slacking off

anjanjanja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anjanjanja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anjanjanja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anjanjanja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anjanjanja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anjanjanja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Castanic View Post
    I would go to a physician to be assessed for anterior pelvic tilt. I carry most of my fat in my stomach anyway, but it looks worse than it does because my lower spine makes a crazy c turn and my pelvis slopes down, making my stomach look distended. Makes my rear look bigger than it is, but makes my stomach hang out, so it's a wash, lol. Pilates will help in general, but if you have apt, there are specific exercises you can do to try to compensate for it.

Tell meee!! which exercises?? I have a severe tilt, been told by the chiropractor that I look like a dancer that has been trained over years to curve their back.

Which exercises are good when you do pilates and what specific exercises are there?

Registered User Liverpoolrock84's Avatar
    Liverpoolrock84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I work out roughly once every week or so ( i try to lol) but with all these exams im getting less and less time. I have the same thing as you but mines more of a fatty type thing. I play football 3 times a week, but it never goes. The gym in my compound (housing estate) is pretty rubbish, lacks to the important equipment, dumbells are all i have really. I dont drink much water which i will start doing alot more now that ive read this forum, i hope you (killthelights22) overcome this if you havent already done so, seem like a pretty, young lady . I dont have any supply of bacteria diets or whatever, and all i ca really get my hands on is GNC, which i doubt will help. but anyway i hope this works, if you guys have any ideas that are easily accessible, and more of a homemade solution im all ears
    cheers guys

Fit4LifeEP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JeniM View Post
    I am vegan, so I just wanted to let you know it is possible to weight-lift and be plant based ;-)
    I have/had problems with bloated belly for years and it actually got better when I went plant based,
    but like some of the other ladies mentioned, it was because I cut out dairy, and eat very little gluten.
    I didn't cut out gluten because of an allergy per say, but naturally my diet shifted to very little gluten
    when I went plant based due to me focusing more on whole foods like brown rice and sweet potato,
    green veggies and such.

I agree if you do go back to eating meat, start slow with fish maybe and see how you feel.
    Either way I would still cut out dairy and see how it goes.

You have great legs btw ;-)
    I tend to get bloated when I eat vegetables. And probably from dairy (I love cheese to much ) I've been wanting to cut out dairy for a while now, just haven't made the switch.

amiaow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amiaow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amiaow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amiaow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amiaow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amiaow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amiaow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amiaow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amiaow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amiaow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amiaow has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    To help anterior tilt, work your lower ab muscles and stretch your hip flexors. This helps to correct the lax abs/tight hip flexors that occurs with anterior tilt.

JiltedValkyrie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JiltedValkyrie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JiltedValkyrie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JiltedValkyrie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JiltedValkyrie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JiltedValkyrie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JiltedValkyrie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JiltedValkyrie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You absolutely do not need to eat meat to get results unless your body is a rarer type that specifically requires red meat. Dairy is probably the main problem altogether. I have been vegan for over 8 years and have not found it to hinder my bodybuilding when I started 4-5 months ago. I can easily reach 120-160g of protein per day without even making a protein shake. Faux meats are protein-dense. Of the times I have tried reintroducing dairy into my diet, it did not last and never made me feel like I was eating healthier.

Now, if you like meat, and you should try it (only live once), then by all means, eat it. It is easier for most bodies to absorb its protein, but again, it is not a necessity. It's good you are open to it, however.

Moallb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Same dilemma

I was wondering if you found a solution? I have the same exact problem. I work out a ton. I eat healthy. But I think my stomach may be worse than yours! I will post pictures tomorrow.

Ang123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ang123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ang123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ang123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ang123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ang123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ang123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ang123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ang123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ang123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ang123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Scoliosis will make someone's stomach stick out when they otherwise do not have big bellies.

Moallb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by sonti View Post
    I wonder if you may have diastasis recti- abdominal muscle separation. Even women who have not had children can get it, often from improper abdominal exercises making it worse. When you lay on your back and lift your head, does it 'bulge'??
    My stomach does bulge when I lay on my back and lift my head, however I looked up pictures of what you are talking about and it does not look like that. I have had a cat scan within the last year to see if I had another hernia. I had one when I was a year old. But nothing came up on that, wouldn't that have shown on a cat scan? This has been an issue with me for my entire life however, the bulge in my stomach.

5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Romina81 View Post
    Oh I wasn't suggesting a waist trimmer for hiding the stomach under clothes lol
    If you wear it when doing cardio/house work it definitely gets rid of bloating for me and makes my waist more trim.
    hmm, sounds pretty gimmicky if you ask me. Waist e trimmer, lol.

rrrcecc is on a distinguished road. (+10) rrrcecc is on a distinguished road. (+10) rrrcecc is on a distinguished road. (+10) rrrcecc is on a distinguished road. (+10) rrrcecc is on a distinguished road. (+10) rrrcecc is on a distinguished road. (+10) rrrcecc is on a distinguished road. (+10) rrrcecc is on a distinguished road. (+10) rrrcecc is on a distinguished road. (+10) rrrcecc is on a distinguished road. (+10) rrrcecc is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I didnt read every post ITT, but are you on creatine?

You kind of just look bloated(dont look fat at all)

If you're taking creatine mono, That ish bloats me up like crazy. I switched to Creatine Glycerol Phosphate, and absolutley no bloat, no cramps, no visible water weight.
    *Born with only 1 pec crew** crew of 1
    *NJ Crew(732)**

S: 415
    B: 180
    D: 480

@160 BW

coreycts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by killthelights22 View Post
    I'm currently looking to lose inches, but are you suggesting that I focus on building muscle mass right now and go on a cut later? Full body picture attached. I'm feeling very self conscious about my body right now. >< Thick torso and thighs of peace.

How could I improve posture, is it a case of the usual shoulders back, head up, stomach in kinda thing or am I missing something here? Also, if it's bloating do I simply need to drink more or is it a bit more complicated than that? I am aware I have an average/'acceptable' BF%, however I'm looking to lower it by at least 5% eventually.
    i have the exact same thing and have never been able to figure out what it was then i saw that you had the same thing but i a still at a loss as of what it maybe

leelameema is just really nice. (+1000) leelameema is just really nice. (+1000) leelameema is just really nice. (+1000) leelameema is just really nice. (+1000) leelameema is just really nice. (+1000) leelameema is just really nice. (+1000) leelameema is just really nice. (+1000) leelameema is just really nice. (+1000) leelameema is just really nice. (+1000) leelameema is just really nice. (+1000) leelameema is just really nice. (+1000)
    When you have dairy do you get gas ? if so you could be Lactose intolerant that causes bloating and gas. Buy Lactose free dairy products.

Nicolehansen832 is not very helpful. (-500) Nicolehansen832 is not very helpful. (-500) Nicolehansen832 is not very helpful. (-500) Nicolehansen832 is not very helpful. (-500) Nicolehansen832 is not very helpful. (-500) Nicolehansen832 is not very helpful. (-500) Nicolehansen832 is not very helpful. (-500) Nicolehansen832 is not very helpful. (-500) Nicolehansen832 is not very helpful. (-500) Nicolehansen832 is not very helpful. (-500) Nicolehansen832 is not very helpful. (-500)
    I wouldn't introduce meat back into your diet if you've been doing it for most of your life.

It looks like body fat to me, and some people store more fat in certain places. I look like that after a baby.

Your weight doesn't equal body fat, lower your body fat and it may reduce that section.

leelameema is just really nice. (+1000) leelameema is just really nice. (+1000) leelameema is just really nice. (+1000) leelameema is just really nice. (+1000) leelameema is just really nice. (+1000) leelameema is just really nice. (+1000) leelameema is just really nice. (+1000) leelameema is just really nice. (+1000) leelameema is just really nice. (+1000) leelameema is just really nice. (+1000) leelameema is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Liverpoolrock84 View Post
    I work out roughly once every week or so ( i try to lol) but with all these exams im getting less and less time. I have the same thing as you but mines more of a fatty type thing. I play football 3 times a week, but it never goes. The gym in my compound (housing estate) is pretty rubbish, lacks to the important equipment, dumbells are all i have really. I dont drink much water which i will start doing alot more now that ive read this forum, i hope you (killthelights22) overcome this if you havent already done so, seem like a pretty, young lady . I dont have any supply of bacteria diets or whatever, and all i ca really get my hands on is GNC, which i doubt will help. but anyway i hope this works, if you guys have any ideas that are easily accessible, and more of a homemade solution im all ears
    cheers guys
    Eat Yogurt it has good bacteria I am sure you can find that.

Trudie001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    [QUOTE=anjanjanja;913056193]I have the same problem. Always this littlle gut below my belly button.

in the mornings when I wake up its not there, as soon as I have breakfast BOOM it appears! I just have to look at food and its there.
    the only way to get it to dissapear is to starve my self.

there are many reasons to why I have it.

1. Gluten and dairy. but I love porridge in the mornings and I love cheese and dont want to give that up!

2. I am not going to look at your pictures now becaue I am at work but I have a tilted pelvis and you might have the same? its where you stick your bum out and your stomach out and you have a curve in your lower back. google it and it will bring up photos. Its sort of a pregnant womans stance. this only adds to my problem.

3. not enough muscles in my core.

I really do NOT think that you need to start eating meat to get rid of this gut!! just look at meateating animals, they have intestines that are much shorter than ours and that are made to digest meat. Our bodies are not made for eating meat, we have long intestines similar to vegeterian animals. so I really do not think that eating meat will make your stomach better. Just stick to a high protein diet, there are as you know many good alternatives to eating meat.

***** I am the same as you ! Feel thinner in the morning ! A little flatter, I work out an hour everyday at gym and eat healthy just have a treat on a Saturday, and my little pot belly doesn't seem to want to go away! I'm thin everywhere else and this pot belly really gets me down.
    You mentioned curved spine... I have that , so glad I seen your comment, also will try cut dairy and gluten out, I do find I'm alway constipated also so could be food allergies.
    Glad to see I'm not alone ,, I'm sure yous are all beautiful and people say your silly but I no the feeling..
    Good luck!

Registered User feliomnomnomnom's Avatar
    feliomnomnomnom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey (:

so, first of all.. you look great! really!! (: second of all you might wanna look up an article called "does this uterus make me look fat" - or something like this (: women should know about their body ..we're unique and beautiful creatures (: let's all just embrace that a bit more!
    I hope this information will help you (: