Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    8oo8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 8oo8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 8oo8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 8oo8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 8oo8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 8oo8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 8oo8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 8oo8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 8oo8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 8oo8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 8oo8 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Unhappy I am getting married at 21 in one month..cold feet(srs)

I am having serious cold feet.

I have been with this girl for 5+ years and I love her a lot, she is my best friend.

I don't want to break up with her or lose her, I just want things to stay the same.

I just can't get excited for the wedding.. Seriously I am dreading everyday that gets closer to it. I feel like after the wedding everything will be fine and go back to normal and things won't change that much since we already live together and we are young....

I just have this feeling like its not the right thing, I seriously am regretting proposing this young. I don't want to break up with her or lose her but at the same time I just want to be engaged or be boyfriend and girlfriend for longer. I just feel like I am not ready and it seems like its not real. I should be excited and wanting to help plan everything but I get annoyed when we have to do something wedding related and honestly I don't like talking about it with her.. I don't feel lovey with her at all lately and it's hard for me to say "I want to marry you, I'm so excited"

I felt pressure to propose to her, I will admit that. She started dropping huge hints about a ring and all about how she doesn't want to end up like her sister who has 2 kids with a dude she has been dating for 10 years and he still
    Hasn't proposed... I kind of want this(not the kids). And it basically ended up with her saying that our relationship will end up going nowhere and fading if we didn't get married... Then once I proposed in February I said I wanted to set the wedding date a year out atleast... NOPE she wants it in august and basically makes that happen too.

(anything that is my opinion doesn't matter even if she asks for it... Lesson learned)

Anyways tldr...

Cliffs.
    -Am getting married at 21 years old in 1 month...
    -Everything is already basically planned and investments have been made from both family's.
    -getting cold feet
    -don't want to breakup or lose her but don't want to get married
    -am trapped because everybody has already invested so much time effort and money that I will look like an ******* and it will potentially ruin everything I have in the relationship to back down.
    -strong gut instinct to back out but feel like i can't.

What do?

ScMc is a name known to all. (+5000) ScMc is a name known to all. (+5000) ScMc is a name known to all. (+5000) ScMc is a name known to all. (+5000) ScMc is a name known to all. (+5000) ScMc is a name known to all. (+5000) ScMc is a name known to all. (+5000) ScMc is a name known to all. (+5000) ScMc is a name known to all. (+5000) ScMc is a name known to all. (+5000) ScMc is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Pics *******

Edit: Omg dont do it dude. Wtf!?!? If there is ANY question in your mind about it, DONT DO IT!

Tell her you need more time, Straight up! Be honest with her and if she's a keeper she will respect you more for it.

ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Everyone I know who got married @ 21 or before didn't last already

Not saying you can't

But just sayin

Set the date back another year op

Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    pics

SmokinOnDatGas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SmokinOnDatGas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SmokinOnDatGas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SmokinOnDatGas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SmokinOnDatGas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SmokinOnDatGas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SmokinOnDatGas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SmokinOnDatGas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SmokinOnDatGas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SmokinOnDatGas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SmokinOnDatGas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    but why?

IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500)
    pics or negs

petrucci_m3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) petrucci_m3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) petrucci_m3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) petrucci_m3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) petrucci_m3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) petrucci_m3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) petrucci_m3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) petrucci_m3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) petrucci_m3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) petrucci_m3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) petrucci_m3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good bye early twenties.
    Good bye life.

Don't do it.
    ☆ Deadlift Junkie ☆

Jan. 5, 2011 - 243 lbs
    Nov. 22, 2012 - 169.6 lbs

Disregard everything, acquire dat teardrop.

8oo8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 8oo8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 8oo8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 8oo8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 8oo8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 8oo8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 8oo8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 8oo8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 8oo8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 8oo8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 8oo8 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Don't have pics... Just need some advice misc...

Srs thread is srs..

What would you do in my shoes.

arco9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arco9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arco9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arco9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arco9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arco9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arco9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arco9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arco9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arco9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arco9 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    break up

obvious you don't wanna be with her

derp

IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by 8oo8 View Post

Srs thread is srs..

I would post some pics if I were in your shoes

DeanoGambino will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeanoGambino will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeanoGambino will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeanoGambino will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeanoGambino will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeanoGambino will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeanoGambino will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeanoGambino will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeanoGambino will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeanoGambino will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeanoGambino will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Do something before it's too late brah.

strongecto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongecto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongecto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongecto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongecto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongecto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongecto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongecto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongecto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongecto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongecto is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I am having serious cold feet.

I have been with this girl for 5+ years and I love her a lot, she is my best friend.

I don't want to break up with her or lose her, I just want things to stay the same.

I just can't get excited for the wedding.. Seriously I am dreading everyday that gets closer to it. I feel like after the wedding everything will be fine and go back to normal and things won't change that much since we already live together and we are young....

I just have this feeling like its not the right thing, I seriously am regretting proposing this young. I don't want to break up with her or lose her but at the same time I just want to be engaged or be boyfriend and girlfriend for longer. I just feel like I am not ready and it seems like its not real. I should be excited and wanting to help plan everything but I get annoyed when we have to do something wedding related and honestly I don't like talking about it with her.. I don't feel lovey with her at all lately and it's hard for me to say "I want to marry you, I'm so excited"

I felt pressure to propose to her, I will admit that. She started dropping huge hints about a ring and all about how she doesn't want to end up like her sister who has 2 kids with a dude she has been dating for 10 years and he still
    Hasn't proposed... I kind of want this(not the kids). And it basically ended up with her saying that our relationship will end up going nowhere and fading if we didn't get married... Then once I proposed in February I said I wanted to set the wedding date a year out atleast... NOPE she wants it in august and basically makes that happen too.

(anything that is my opinion doesn't matter even if she asks for it... Lesson learned)

Anyways tldr...

Cliffs.
    -Am getting married at 21 years old in 1 month...
    -Everything is already basically planned and investments have been made from both family's.
    -getting cold feet
    -don't want to breakup or lose her but don't want to get married
    -am trapped because everybody has already invested so much time effort and money that I will look like an ******* and it will potentially ruin everything I have in the relationship to back down.
    -strong gut instinct to back out but feel like i can't.

What do?

rofl good job getting strongarmed into marriage.

enjoy supporting her for the next 5 years while she sucks 37 dicks a day, then getting divorced and moving into a studio apartment in a bad part of town so you can pay alimony while she rides her new boyfriends ***

ScMc is a name known to all. (+5000) ScMc is a name known to all. (+5000) ScMc is a name known to all. (+5000) ScMc is a name known to all. (+5000) ScMc is a name known to all. (+5000) ScMc is a name known to all. (+5000) ScMc is a name known to all. (+5000) ScMc is a name known to all. (+5000) ScMc is a name known to all. (+5000) ScMc is a name known to all. (+5000) ScMc is a name known to all. (+5000)

Srs thread is srs..

Omg dont do it dude. Wtf!?!? If there is ANY question in your mind about it, DONT DO IT!

Tell her you need more time, Straight up! Be honest with her and if she's a keeper she will respect you more for it.

azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    God danm you dun goof'd.

EboBebo is just really nice. (+1000) EboBebo is just really nice. (+1000) EboBebo is just really nice. (+1000) EboBebo is just really nice. (+1000) EboBebo is just really nice. (+1000) EboBebo is just really nice. (+1000) EboBebo is just really nice. (+1000) EboBebo is just really nice. (+1000) EboBebo is just really nice. (+1000) EboBebo is just really nice. (+1000) EboBebo is just really nice. (+1000)
    >21 years old
    >dated girl for 5 years
    >that means you dated since 16
    >holy **** you've never been single your whole adult life thus far
    >holy **** you're getting married

listen to Tom Leykis cause you about to get raped son. Focus on school, focus on career, and don't get married.

Ask yourself these questions:

How will my career benefit if my wife gets pregnant?
    How will I be able to move to a new city for work with a kid in school?
    How will I mingle with my bosses with a wife wanting my time?
    How will I have time for the gym when a wife wants me at home, at the movies, at play dates, at double dates, etc.?

Dude, do not get married out of obligation. Do not feel like you "HAVE" to get married. You don't "HAVE" to do ****.

E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    why did you propose of you didnt wanna get married?

Registered User hight3chredneck's Avatar
    hight3chredneck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hight3chredneck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hight3chredneck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hight3chredneck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hight3chredneck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hight3chredneck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hight3chredneck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hight3chredneck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hight3chredneck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hight3chredneck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hight3chredneck has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Her friends all told her that she needed to pressure you to propose. kunts

Originally Posted by SmokinOnDatGas View Post
    but why?
    Cause I love her and have been with her for 5 years. It's complicated. I guess it just isn't what I expected but regardless it's to the point where it's a month away and I can't just call it off..

Brb my whole family is pissed if I do.

Brb her whole family is pissed/hates me..

Tons of money and time and effort wasted..

Plus you can't just keep the relationship going after something like that

Willneverbethesame.jpg

Cant stop, wont stop WillPharoh's Avatar
    WillPharoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillPharoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillPharoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillPharoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillPharoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillPharoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillPharoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillPharoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillPharoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillPharoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillPharoh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    tough call mate if there is absolutely no way to tell her straight up then just try and delay the wedding date for another year or so and see how u feel by then mate gl and god speed

Darkpyro12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkpyro12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkpyro12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkpyro12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkpyro12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkpyro12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkpyro12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkpyro12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkpyro12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkpyro12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkpyro12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What if they don't go back to normal op? Then it will probably end in divorce and you'll look like an even bigger ******* for not postponing.

bp06km is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bp06km is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bp06km is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bp06km is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bp06km is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bp06km is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bp06km is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bp06km is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bp06km is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bp06km is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bp06km is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    proposed last year at 25. just broke up with fiancee today... feelsbadman. consider how lucky you are to have her wanting those things with you and you'll remember how to be lovey

OldManMatty is just really nice. (+1000) OldManMatty is just really nice. (+1000) OldManMatty is just really nice. (+1000) OldManMatty is just really nice. (+1000) OldManMatty is just really nice. (+1000) OldManMatty is just really nice. (+1000) OldManMatty is just really nice. (+1000) OldManMatty is just really nice. (+1000) OldManMatty is just really nice. (+1000) OldManMatty is just really nice. (+1000) OldManMatty is just really nice. (+1000)
    Dont go into a lifelong commitment without 100% wanting it OP
    PSN:OldManMatty

Will rep interesting or insightful comments that make me think. Feel free to blow my mind.

***Irish Misc Crew***

lupered will become famous soon enough. (+50) lupered will become famous soon enough. (+50) lupered will become famous soon enough. (+50) lupered will become famous soon enough. (+50) lupered will become famous soon enough. (+50) lupered will become famous soon enough. (+50) lupered will become famous soon enough. (+50) lupered will become famous soon enough. (+50) lupered will become famous soon enough. (+50) lupered will become famous soon enough. (+50) lupered will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sounds like a chitty situation op. If your gut instinct is telling you not to marry this girl, then maybe you don't love her enough to marry her. 21 is a pretty young age to tie yourself up with someone. But imo if you loved her enough you wouldn't have this gut instinct to ditch the wedding. If your going to bail, don't pull out on the wedding day either because that would lead to the ultimate chitstorm.

765 is just really nice. (+1000) 765 is just really nice. (+1000) 765 is just really nice. (+1000) 765 is just really nice. (+1000) 765 is just really nice. (+1000) 765 is just really nice. (+1000) 765 is just really nice. (+1000) 765 is just really nice. (+1000) 765 is just really nice. (+1000) 765 is just really nice. (+1000) 765 is just really nice. (+1000)
    tell her you aren't ready to get married...from there you can act like you just want to postpone it or w/e

why would you stay with 1 girl for 5 years? is it because you actually want to be with her or you just dont have any other options
    you are only here once

BonJoviFan is just really nice. (+1000) BonJoviFan is just really nice. (+1000) BonJoviFan is just really nice. (+1000) BonJoviFan is just really nice. (+1000) BonJoviFan is just really nice. (+1000) BonJoviFan is just really nice. (+1000) BonJoviFan is just really nice. (+1000) BonJoviFan is just really nice. (+1000) BonJoviFan is just really nice. (+1000) BonJoviFan is just really nice. (+1000) BonJoviFan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Oh lawd, this will not end well, but, YOU MUST END IT! Anyone with even a shred of doubt should not get married, especially at age 21. Call it off now OP!

PersiaPower has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PersiaPower has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PersiaPower has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PersiaPower has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PersiaPower has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PersiaPower has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PersiaPower has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PersiaPower has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PersiaPower has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PersiaPower has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PersiaPower has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    1. Get a prenup, or agree on money or something like that right now...

2. dont have children till like 8 years into the marriage, children trap you in.

Everything is fine.. u didnt goof, the only thing you dread is the legal document. if its not meant to be you will end up divorcing, and if you do what i said you will have no children, and you have to give half your ****

heavyliftset is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heavyliftset is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heavyliftset is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heavyliftset is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heavyliftset is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heavyliftset is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heavyliftset is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heavyliftset is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heavyliftset is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heavyliftset is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heavyliftset is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If this is a serious thread you need to back out or at least postpone it. Twenty one is young and you have a lot of time to get married and still be young if you want to at that point. I think youth should be lived as a young person before they should settle themselves down. If you love her then tell her you want to wait a couple more years at least (2-3). You can talk about it again then. Along the way you may realize you want to experience life a bit more by yourself and that's fine. At least you won't have messed up two lives. Tell her you aren't ready and if she can't handle that then let her go. You'll find out how legit she is once you break this up bro.

xxmaxmusclexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxmaxmusclexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxmaxmusclexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxmaxmusclexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxmaxmusclexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxmaxmusclexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxmaxmusclexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxmaxmusclexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxmaxmusclexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxmaxmusclexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxmaxmusclexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    stop being a ******* and try a little something called commitment, if you cant commit to the one thing you love (her) then what makes you think you'll ever commit to anything? grow a pair.

EDIT: althought i dont know your circumstances.... atleast talk it over with her how you're feeling... dont just puss out and drop it... work it out with her first.... (communication is the key my friend)

Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I got married at 21... I am 25 and still married, but I done goofed and got her pregnant the first year. I doubt if we didn't have the kid that we would have made it through some of the harder times. I am mostly happy and love my kid to death, but it is a tough road.

If you need any advice pm...
    Finance Degree - USAF INTEL - IIFYM - Injured Crew - KTM XCW300 - Single Track Trail Rider - NRA Supporter - Shunned from MFC - Libertarian - Pragmatist
    B: 345, S 375, D 445
    Trying to get your ideal outcome often leads to the passing up of practical alternatives that deny your adversaries theirs.

Originally Posted by arco9 View Post
    break up

obvious you don't wanna be with her

derp
    But I do want to be with her. Its not her I'm doubting.. It's just being married so young.. I feel like I would rAther just be with her and not be married for longer.. But it's already a month away. It will destroy it all.

My world is ****ed.