stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Waist Away.....Colon Cleasning Shots....come poop here

Got a couple of Samples of

Waist Away

Had 2 samples and took both prior to bed time

Taste
    Funny thing, its didn't taste that great going down and didn't taste like mocha initial but the aftertaste was mocha.
    usually with supplements its tastes good going down but the aftertaste is terrible...this was the opposite.

The liquid wasn't thick at all was kind of excepting that...but it was fluid and pretty much water.

Results
    Now I'm pretty regular for the most part not always at the same time but regular non the less.

I usually have a hit or miss movement in the morning...sometimes I "feel" like I need to go but nothing happens. on the pot....then about an hour or so later, usually right when I get to work...go figure.....it hits me

So after taking at bedtime...I woke up to a "movement" without much effort. Nice and solid..
    I was expecting more from it since I took 2 bottles at once.
    Later that day I had some gas issues....Which I think is due to Waist Away since I do Intermittent fasting so I didn't eat anything until noon.

Overall Feed Back
    I'm effy about it overall, I didn't get alot out of it even doing a double dose. If your regular I don't know why you would need it.
    It might be more powerful to others though..

Also if your not feeling regular or just did a big cheat day....this might help.
    This might be a product to consider if you need to lose some poundage for a weight in or look a little slimmer in a short amount of time in a natural way.

I don't want to rate this as experiences with this can vary from person to person....but for me its was about average in the "movement department"