Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    dat dere stick insect noflyingcars's Avatar
    noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

face the truth, confidence doesn't matter for girls

I laugh at *******s on here who keep going on about "confidence" or "personality" or whatever other meaningless word you can come up with to avoid the awful truth.

What women are interested in:

1) facial aesthetic
    2) body aesthetic

that is all.

You know why it all started. Women don't want to admit that they care only about how you look. This is in spite of dedicating their whole lives to LOOK pretty (make up, hairdresser, clothes, jewels, perfume, shoes, etc.) and competing with each other based on how pretty they are. Somehow they made you believe that while they are so obsessed by their own look, suddenly it doesn't matter how their ideal partner looks like as long as he is "confident".

What the hell does that even mean?

I'll give you an example:

This guy:

[natural pro BB Eric, I hope he doesn't mind me using his pic as an example]

walks up to a random girl and says: "hey, how is it going? wanna have a drink?"

Reaction from the girl will be "OMG he's so confident and alpha male I'm all weeeeeeet!"
    Reaction from the misc will be "see, all you need is CONFIDENCE, don't be a beta ****! Just walk up to a girl and ask her out, that's how you do brahs!"

Then this guy comes in:

[note that he has no facial tattoos or swastikas, he's well groomed so he doesn't have anything wrong with him except for his natural look]

He walks up to a random girl and says: "hey, how is it going? wanna have a drink?"

Reaction from the girl will be "get lost you creep" and then on ******** "I almost got raped today"
    Reaction from the misc will be "do you even lift"

In sum, women talk about "confidence" to not appear shallow but there is no difference in the way you approach them.
    Sure "alpha" women will generally be attracted by "alpha" guys, but only because they get along better. A shy woman generally would prefer a shy guy. A hipster girl would prefer a hipster skinny ****. Personality might help match you with the right person, but it's not something absolute that makes you better or worse.

Then, enter the PUAs scam. Pick Up [your money] Artists. How can we sell our product? We'll just make jocks believe that it's all about confidence, that means everybody can do it [if you pay us]!. It fits well with the delusion of the Western world where "if you can dream it you can achieve it": you can become rich, you can become a professional athlete, you can look like Zyzz, you can study at Harvard....all of that if you work hard enough.

Cliff:

watch this vid:

That's how it works for real.
    Last edited by noflyingcars; 07-07-2012 at 02:53 AM.
    3k+

SwaggyTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwaggyTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwaggyTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwaggyTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwaggyTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwaggyTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwaggyTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwaggyTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwaggyTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwaggyTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwaggyTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I Rep Back (link appreciated)

HeshBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HeshBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HeshBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HeshBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HeshBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HeshBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HeshBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HeshBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HeshBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HeshBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HeshBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    did u just compare a nearly 20 year old to a 60 year old in a girls personal standards?
    ✔ █♦◢Fall 2013 Bulking Crew ◣♦█ ✔

**Misc Cologne Crew**

p.s. My stats are not real you dumb *******s.

s̸̪̹͗ͣ̈́̏̚̚͠ͅs̳͉̖̙̦ͦ̎̆̂̍̒͐i̴̪̬̘͇̤̯̾̂̽̈́̋̈́ͅͅc̲̫̖̱ͫ ͯ̉ͧ̿͟͢ͅȧ̢̘͓̦͔͚̍͛ͧl̵̥̻̣ͯͯ̅̍̾́ ̡̯̥̰̓̆͛̌͂̍͟m͛̇̄̿ͥͥ̒ͬ҉͍̤̠̥͇͡͞e̻̳͕͆̍ͥ̑͗̿̈͐̀͜͝c͙̤̥̮̱̬ ̭ͧ̑̕h̗͍̦̩̒͛́͋̉͌̂̔a̷̡̻̣̲͔̮̜͕̤̰͊ͬ̆͂͊͒̐ͣ
    s̸̪̹͗ͣ̈́̏̚̚͠ͅs̳͉̖̙̦ͦ̎̆̂̍̒͐i̴̪̬̘͇̤̯̾̂̽̈́̋̈́ͅͅc̲̫̖̱ͫ ͯ̉ͧ̿͟͢ͅȧ̢̘͓̦͔͚̍͛ͧl̵̥̻̣ͯͯ̅̍̾́ ̡̯̥̰̓̆͛̌͂̍͟m͛̇̄̿ͥͥ̒ͬ҉͍̤̠̥͇͡͞e̻̳͕͆̍ͥ̑͗̿̈͐̀͜͝c͙̤̥̮̱̬ ̭ͧ̑̕h̗͍̦̩̒͛́͋̉͌̂̔a̷̡̻̣̲͔̮̜͕̤̰͊ͬ̆͂͊͒̐ͣ

Professional Miscer Strengthftw's Avatar
    Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    welp I guess that's that.jpg
    o

Prosky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Prosky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Prosky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Prosky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Prosky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Prosky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Prosky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Prosky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Prosky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Prosky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Prosky is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Biggest list of crews crew
    Most original crews crew
    Brag to girls about my "biggest list of crews crew" crew
    Used crew 3 times in a row in a sentence and it still made grammatical sense crew
    Only reason I am a virgin is because girls are intimidated by my 10/10 aesthetics crew
    I have a large penis, honestly, it's just really cold crew
    Would take 'bolics but can't afford to lose any testicular mass crew
    More hair on one ass cheek than entire face crew
    Was homophobic but now I'm gay crew

Aamon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aamon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aamon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aamon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aamon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aamon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aamon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aamon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aamon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aamon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aamon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You forgot:

3) money.

enigma662 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) enigma662 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) enigma662 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) enigma662 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) enigma662 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) enigma662 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) enigma662 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) enigma662 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) enigma662 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) enigma662 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) enigma662 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    All it takes is one night out to realize what a stupid claim this is. Have you never seen average looking dudes with hot women before? Get off your comp once in a while
    Rest in peace Az, we all miss you.

Add Zyzz to your Most Inspiring list:

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/zyzz/updateinspired.php

anonymous
    Completely agree OP.

Most people find average or ugly brahs with too much confidence annoying.

Its like people expect them to know their place.

anonymous
    Originally Posted by enigma662 View Post
    All it takes is one night out to realize what a stupid claim this is. Have you never seen average looking dudes with hot women before? Get off your comp once in a while
    A lot of chicks are insecure and think they can't do better bro. Or they haven't met a guy who is better looking yet.

Collapoppa23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Collapoppa23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Collapoppa23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Collapoppa23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Collapoppa23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Collapoppa23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Collapoppa23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Collapoppa23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Collapoppa23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Collapoppa23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Collapoppa23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by KamiKazee View Post
    Completely agree OP.

Most people find average or ugly brahs with too much confidence annoying.

Its like people expect them to know their place.
    Lmao I wouldn't get away with half the shiit I do or say if I wasn't aesthetic by real life standards..but then again I probably wouldn't do them as an unaesthetic *******

OP if ur good looking u usually have confidence because of how people treat u, but then again there's good looking men who crawled out the womb awkward as phuck and wont get DA POON
    San Diego Brah

"what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable."- Socrates

Margzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Margzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Margzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Margzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Margzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Margzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Margzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Margzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Margzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Margzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Margzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    don't agree with the whole post, but one thing I am sure of is that if you're good looking or very attractive, you get away with a hell of a lot more **** than you would if you were ugly.

the difference between one person doing one thing and being labelled a creep, and another person doing the same thing but being labelled as hot/cute is your appearance.

Confidence matters, but not by much, just because its something easily obtained when it comes to dating. In smashing broads confidence is literally just walking up to them and start building a rapport, which is something people should be doing anyway

DannyTrieu will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyTrieu will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyTrieu will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyTrieu will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyTrieu will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyTrieu will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyTrieu will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyTrieu will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyTrieu will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyTrieu will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyTrieu will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Pull some confidence out of your back pocket

takman will become famous soon enough. (+50) takman will become famous soon enough. (+50) takman will become famous soon enough. (+50) takman will become famous soon enough. (+50) takman will become famous soon enough. (+50) takman will become famous soon enough. (+50) takman will become famous soon enough. (+50) takman will become famous soon enough. (+50) takman will become famous soon enough. (+50) takman will become famous soon enough. (+50) takman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP is partially right.

What's the first thing that attracts a woman to a man? Looks of course.

Regardless of how confident the guy is, if the physical attraction isn't there, the woman typically won't be interested.....with two exceptions. If he has money, or if he is funny.

Women like a guy who can make them laugh. If she is not physically attracted to you, you might still have a chance if you can make her laugh.
    Please visit my site

http://www.takisfitness.com

sam.superbiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sam.superbiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sam.superbiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sam.superbiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sam.superbiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sam.superbiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sam.superbiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sam.superbiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sam.superbiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sam.superbiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sam.superbiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by takman View Post
    Women like a guy who can make them laugh. If she is not physically attracted to you, you might still have a chance if you can make her laugh.
    This.

You sir, are aware.
    To achieve what others can't, you have to do what others won't.

In life, there is no such thing as failure, just a series of learning curves.

DrBroscientist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrBroscientist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrBroscientist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrBroscientist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrBroscientist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrBroscientist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrBroscientist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrBroscientist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrBroscientist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrBroscientist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrBroscientist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Disagree. Confidence matters but aesthetics matters more.

noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by enigma662 View Post

Honestly: no. Never.

There sure must be exceptions, but generally I never see ugly guys with good looking women, while I do see the good looking guys with an ugly woman (probably she can suck a golf ball through a garden hose).

Also note that in the OP I'm talking about physical appearance, not necessarily beauty: there is a large subjective component. What is a good looking guy could be not so good looking to another woman. But the bottom line is that if a girl is with you she likes you physically, first and foremost, and doesn't really care/notice anything else.
    3k+

Yes, i lift. Inb4 stats. iiradman's Avatar
    iiradman is just really nice. (+1000) iiradman is just really nice. (+1000) iiradman is just really nice. (+1000) iiradman is just really nice. (+1000) iiradman is just really nice. (+1000) iiradman is just really nice. (+1000) iiradman is just really nice. (+1000) iiradman is just really nice. (+1000) iiradman is just really nice. (+1000) iiradman is just really nice. (+1000) iiradman is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hmm. This is the thing though...what kind of ugly person are we talking about? A fat person? Someone that puts little effort into their looks?

Or someone that was been working out for several years, is tanned etc...but still ugly? Almost no such thing exists. If you put effort in, YOU will reap the results.

So you're ugly, right? Chances are it's largely your own fault. If you DON'T lift...stop crying all over these forums. srs.
    Engineering Crew

Homo for iron (no homo)

MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Itt op sees everything in black and white.
    535 deadlift.
    *If you can't lift it without straps you can't lift it crew
    *Morrowind is the best game of all time crew
    *Double everything Chipotle Crew
    *Style crew
    *Sig line can't be a novel crew

Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    so if you are good looking and act awkward in front of women they would still like you?

litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000) litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000) litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000) litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000) litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000) litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000) litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000) litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000) litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000) litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000) litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by noflyingcars View Post
    I laugh at *******s on here who keep going on about "confidence" or "personality" or whatever other meaningless word you can come up with to avoid the awful truth.

What women are interested in:

1) facial aesthetic
    2) body aesthetic

that is all.

You know why it all started. Women don't want to admit that they care only about how you look. This is in spite of dedicating their whole lives to LOOK pretty (make up, hairdresser, clothes, jewels, perfume, shoes, etc.) and competing with each other based on how pretty they are. Somehow they made you believe that while they are so obsessed by their own look, suddenly it doesn't matter how their ideal partner looks like as long as he is "confident".

What the hell does that even mean?

I'll give you an example:

This guy:

[natural pro BB Eric, I hope he doesn't mind me using his pic as an example]

walks up to a random girl and says: "hey, how is it going? wanna have a drink?"

Reaction from the girl will be "OMG he's so confident and alpha male I'm all weeeeeeet!"
    Reaction from the misc will be "see, all you need is CONFIDENCE, don't be a beta ****! Just walk up to a girl and ask her out, that's how you do brahs!"

Then this guy comes in:

[note that he has no facial tattoos or swastikas, he's well groomed so he doesn't have anything wrong with him except for his natural look]

He walks up to a random girl and says: "hey, how is it going? wanna have a drink?"

Reaction from the girl will be "get lost you creep" and then on ******** "I almost got raped today"
    Reaction from the misc will be "do you even lift"

In sum, women talk about "confidence" to not appear shallow but there is no difference in the way you approach them.
    Sure "alpha" women will generally be attracted by "alpha" guys, but only because they get along better. A shy woman generally would prefer a shy guy. A hipster girl would prefer a hipster skinny ****. Personality might help match you with the right person, but it's not something absolute that makes you better or worse.

Then, enter the PUAs scam. Pick Up [your money] Artists. How can we sell our product? We'll just make jocks believe that it's all about confidence, that means everybody can do it [if you pay us]!. It fits well with the delusion of the Western world where "if you can dream it you can achieve it": you can become rich, you can become a professional athlete, you can look like Zyzz, you can study at Harvard....all of that if you work hard enough.

Cliff:

watch this vid:

That's how it works for real.
    if a guy is dumb as shiet or
    has no place or
    cant hold a convo or
    is insecure there is no way that he is datable even if he is a 10/10
    i would rather have a confident guy with a min wage job thats a 4/10

Originally Posted by takman View Post
    OP is partially right.

What's the first thing that attracts a woman to a man? Looks of course.

Regardless of how confident the guy is, if the physical attraction isn't there, the woman typically won't be interested.....with two exceptions. If he has money, or if he is funny.

You talk about "confidence" and "make her laugh".

You have to realize that both these things are a direct consequence of your look.

When you are with a girl that likes you, didn't you notice that she laughs/giggles at pretty much anything light-hearted that you say? It's because there's sexual tension, and she expresses it by smiling/giggling. "make her laugh" really means establishing this flirting tension. It does not mean being a good comedian.

If she doesn't like you you can't make her laugh even if you pull a George Carlin on her ass.

Confidence works in the same way. If she likes you, she'll see you as "confident". There isn't anything you can do to change that. Unless you stare at the floor or you have some weird tic, but I mean two normal persons: how do you tell who is confident and who is not?

6'2'' 145 lbs with no jaw VS 6'2' 200 lbs with iron jaw. That's what a difference in "confidence" really is.
    3k+

user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What matters for one, doesnt for another.

When will guys finally get this? If a girl wants a guy with money, its usually because hes a leader and earns it. tell me, how many women are dating 40 year old virgins living home with mommy? They have loads of money, never paid rent, kids, etc.

Get the **** outta here with that money/looks get women.

Recklessdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recklessdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recklessdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recklessdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recklessdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recklessdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recklessdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recklessdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recklessdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recklessdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recklessdude will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    At least for younger chicks looks is everything from my experiences with chicks. However you don't have to be model type for this happened. Average and above average dude's can do this as well if they know how to play it out correctly.

For example myself. I am average according to misc standards. I have a bunch of chick friends and some relationships with them involve me coming from behind and jokingly scooping them or grabbing their a$$. Their reaction? laugh it off and playfully slap me on the wrist. My reaction? cocky smile and go on with what i was doing.

What im trying to say is, looks matter however if you're an average looking dude or above average its still possible but that's where confidence and being assertive comes in.

anonymous

Girls will immediately like this guy even if he is awkward, as long as he doesn't say creepy weird things like "Im gonna burn your house down" then he's fine.

And that's only because they'd be legitimately scared. They'd still be physically attracted to him.

Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by noflyingcars View Post
    You talk about "confidence" and "make her laugh".

You have to realize that both these things are a direct consequence of your look.

When you are with a girl that likes you, didn't you notice that she laughs/giggles at pretty much anything light-hearted that you say? It's because there's sexual tension, and she expresses it by smiling/giggling. "make her laugh" really means establishing this flirting tension. It does not mean being a good comedian.

If she doesn't like you you can't make her laugh even if you pull a George Carlin on her ass.

Confidence works in the same way. If she likes you, she'll see you as "confident". There isn't anything you can do to change that. Unless you stare at the floor or you have some weird tic, but I mean two normal persons: how do you tell who is confident and who is not?

6'2'' 145 lbs with no jaw VS 6'2' 200 lbs with iron jaw. That's what a difference in "confidence" really is.
    she cant like you if you're not confident

so lets say im 10/10 aesthetic guy, but spend the whole day miscing and when i go outside i act like a foreveralone socially akward ******* and when a 9/10 talks to me i act awkward and insecure, she will still like me because of my looks?

OP pls go

user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lots ah virgins in this thread ^^^^^^

anonymous
    Originally Posted by Ascendency View Post
    she cant like you if you're not confident

so lets say im 10/10 aesthetic guy, but spend the whole day miscing and when i go outside i act like a foreveralone socially akward ******* and when a 9/10 talks to me i act awkward and insecure, she will still like me because of my looks?

OP pls go
    They'd think something is wrong with you and think why isn't this guy escalating things with me? he's hot! but they'd still be physically attracted to you.

Even if you told the truth about your lazy life and then asked her out, she'd probably still say yes.

What OP is saying is that if you're good looking you can escalate anything with a girl regardless of how you live your life, as long as you are comfortable with it she would be too.

Originally Posted by KamiKazee View Post
    They'd think something is wrong with you and think why isn't this guy escalating things with me? he's hot! but they'd still be physically attracted to you.

Even if you told the truth about your lazy life and then asked her out, she'd probably still say yes.

What OP is saying is that if you're good looking you can escalate anything with a girl regardless of how you live your life, as long as you are comfortable with it she would be too.
    and escalating requires confidence, you cannot escalate without confidence and believing in yourself, she wont escalate for you thats the role of men. "Confident" men.
    and no you cant be a creep and girl pass that because youre good looking, yes maybe you can act stupid and get away with it more than an ugly guy, but not to the point where this whole thing doesnt matter just because of your look, so the point still remains confidence does matter.

nicko44 is not very helpful. (-500) nicko44 is not very helpful. (-500) nicko44 is not very helpful. (-500) nicko44 is not very helpful. (-500) nicko44 is not very helpful. (-500) nicko44 is not very helpful. (-500) nicko44 is not very helpful. (-500) nicko44 is not very helpful. (-500) nicko44 is not very helpful. (-500) nicko44 is not very helpful. (-500) nicko44 is not very helpful. (-500)
    OP i know a guy who is like an 8/10 (No homo)

He is super awkward though (6ft3) lanky as, (No confidence too) and although girls flock to him at parties etc he dosnt get any

explaine this

anonymous
    Originally Posted by Ascendency View Post
    and escalating requires confidence, you cannot escalate without confidence and believing in yourself, she wont escalate for you thats the role of men. "Confident" men.
    and no you cant be a creep and girl pass that because youre good looking, yes maybe you can act stupid and get away with it more than an ugly guy, but not to the point where this whole thing doesnt matter just because of your look, so the point still remains confident does matter.
    Lol escalating things doesn't require confidence. If a guy is good looking then he wouldn't have a problem. All it requires is, hey wanna go back to mine? or hey lets do this?

When instead guys are told they need to have game, as in saying things a certain way etc. Its bull chit.

If you're that retarded you can't ask a girl to do something with you then there is no hope.

See what we're saying? There are heaps of average brahs who ask girls out and get rejected and wonder if they can say or do certain things to change that.