Thread: Gyno Developing

Ascendancyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ascendancyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ascendancyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Gyno Developing

Hey guys,

I noticed recently that a hard lump (symptom of gyno) has started to develop under one of my nipples. This is strange to me since I know that pubertal gyno usually emerges and disappears before my age, and because I don't use any supplements/steroids. I have been bulking for a bit over a year (was an absolute twig at about 140 lbs) with a moderately clean diet and am sitting at 16% bf currently. It worries me a bit since most people who develop gyno while bulking have psuedogyno, not the hard lump kind. Is there a chance that the lump will go away with cutting and/or age? I don't care that much about the fatty nipples, just the lump.
    On my journey for strength and mass.

CyberSheriff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CyberSheriff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CyberSheriff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CyberSheriff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CyberSheriff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CyberSheriff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CyberSheriff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CyberSheriff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CyberSheriff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CyberSheriff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CyberSheriff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Letro.

Also post pics.

Ascendancyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ascendancyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ascendancyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sorry for the slow response, brah. I forgot I made this thread. Anyway, you can see that the right nipple (left side of pic) is slightly bigger, and though it's hard to tell, it sticks out farther as well. Also, that nipple tends to get softer faster, probably because of the lump. I'm not worried tbh about the fat, as I know it'll go away when I cut, but will the lump that recently emerged (again, I don't take any supps/steroids) go away with cutting as well?
    Attached Images

southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000)
    get clomid

What's the difference between novadex/clomid/letro? And how does a hard lump emerge when I never had it throughout my younger years (12-17)?

ESPN2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ESPN2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ESPN2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ESPN2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ESPN2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ESPN2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ESPN2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ESPN2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ESPN2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ESPN2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ESPN2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    nolva and clomid are SERMs
    letro is a powerful AI

letro will be the most effective at fixing your "gyno" but if you haven't cycled aromatizing compounds you probably dont have gyno. You are just fat, cut down to singles and see if its still there

PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ESPN2 View Post
    if you haven't cycled aromatizing compounds you probably dont have gyno
    Not neccessarily.

But I wouldn't suggest taking anything (especially anything illegally obtained) when your gyno will most likely go away by itself

ESPN2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ESPN2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ESPN2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ESPN2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ESPN2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ESPN2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ESPN2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ESPN2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ESPN2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ESPN2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ESPN2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by PatFel View Post
    Not neccessarily.

But I wouldn't suggest taking anything (especially anything illegally obtained) when your gyno will most likely go away by itself
    "you probably dont have gyno"
    "not necessarily"

PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    "you probably dont have gyno"
    "not necessarily"
    Just because he has not cycled --> does not mean he doesn't have gyno.

Is english your first language?

Originally Posted by PatFel View Post
    Just because he has not cycled --> does not mean he doesn't have gyno.

Is english your first language?
    Obviously, it's not necessarily true which is why I said "probably dont have gyno" meaning that in most cases the person in question does not have gyno. Saying not necessarily is redundant because I acknowledge the possibility of his having gyno because I didn't state that his not having gyno was a certainty.

wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you look like you need to put some mass on your chest really man (no not trying to be rude just helping), but you could def try nolva if you really do need it
    Best lifts: 165kg Squat / 142kg Bench / 220kg Deadlift / @ 83kg Weight Class

Current BW: 176.9
    Goal BW: Around 166-168

Obviously, it's not necessarily true which is why I said "probably dont have gyno" meaning that in most cases the person in question does not have gyno. Saying not necessarily is redundant because I acknowledge the possibility of his having gyno because I didn't state that his not having gyno was a certainty.
    Yeah, I was anticipating this response lol.

You're right, but from OP's description i think there is a very high chance that he does have gyno

Koalaity is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koalaity is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koalaity is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koalaity is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koalaity is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koalaity is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koalaity is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koalaity is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koalaity is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koalaity is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koalaity is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    cut out all soy products. lose bell fat. make sure you don't use excess shampoos,lotions,household clean products,etc.

stay away from can and frozen foods as much. do squats and dead lifts and exercise.
    I Rep Back

HarderStylezz will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarderStylezz will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarderStylezz will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarderStylezz will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarderStylezz will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarderStylezz will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarderStylezz will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarderStylezz will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarderStylezz will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarderStylezz will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarderStylezz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Letro (Armidex) -

or Nolvadex/Clomid. Nolva would be a much better option though tbh

and to answer your question, they block estrogen at certain receptors. (anti-estrogens).

If it was me I'd just go with tamoxifen/nolvadex unless you're riding a dat der, then I'd go with an AI and save the Nolva for PCT bicycle
    Last edited by HarderStylezz; 07-09-2012 at 06:36 PM.

Thanks for the responses guys. I'm going to start cutting in a few weeks after my bulk (I've actually never cut before since I'm new haha). If the gyno remains when I'm in the single digits, I'll look into getting nolvadex.