zalogical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Activate/Triazole stack question

Hey,

I just got 2 bottles of both activate and triazole. I have read its best to take 2 pills of each in the morning then 2 activate in the evening and 1 triazole before bed. However the schedule of taking these products has varied and I am wondering whats best. I have read people using them at the same time from start to finish, some people taking activate 2 weeks before starting triazole, and some people taking triazole 2 weeks before activate. So what is the best way to take this stack?

zalogical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bump

1Duy will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1Duy will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1Duy will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1Duy will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1Duy will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1Duy will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1Duy will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1Duy will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1Duy will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1Duy will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1Duy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Here is the answer regarding Activate Xtreme & Triazole stack from a DS rep in a similar thread:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=146223603
    Originally Posted by Big_Tom(tk) View Post
    Activate Xtreme is 2 in the a.m. and 2 in the p.m.
    Triazole would be 2 and 1.