LacrosseJunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LacrosseJunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LacrosseJunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LacrosseJunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LacrosseJunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LacrosseJunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LacrosseJunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LacrosseJunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LacrosseJunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LacrosseJunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LacrosseJunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Push Pull Legs Bulking Exercises

Hey guys I'm going to start bulking soon and wanted your opinion on this routine:

Push:
    DB Bench Press- 4x 6-8
    Chest Dips- 3x 10-12
    Incline DB Press- 3x 10-12
    Seated Barbell Shoulder Press- 4x 6-8
    Cable Lateral Raises- 3x 10-12
    Triceps EZ Bar Pushdowns- 3x 10-12

Pull:
    Weighted Pullups- 4x 6-8
    Close Grip Pulldowns- 3x 10-12
    Wide Grip Pulldowns- 3x 10-12
    Barbell Rows- 4x 6-8
    DB Rows- 3x 10-12
    Rear Delt Machine- 3x 10-12
    T-Bar Rows- 3x 10-12????
    Barbell Curls- 4x 8-12

Legs:
    Squats- 4x 6-8
    Romanian Deadlift- 4x 6-8
    Leg Press- 2x 12-15?????
    Leg Extensions- 3x 10-12
    Hamstring Curls- 3x 10-12
    Ab crunches on the roman chair- 2x 15
    Hanging Leg Raises- 2x 15
    Standing Calf Raises- 4x 12-20
    Donkey Calf Raises- 4x 12-20

Should I take out T-Bar rows and Leg Presses? Should I throw in Front raises or is my anterior delt already get hit enough? Should I add or subsitute anything? I have been working out for over a year and seriously training for 6 months. Im trying to get alot bigger and gain some strength along the way. I trying to both incorporate high frequency and high volume into my workout so i can get maximum gains. Um i would be working out 3 days on 1-2 days off depending on how I recover. If i start to feel the effects of overtraining then i will put a rest day between one of the days and maybe back off the volume some. Any criticism would be appreciated.

LacrosseJunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LacrosseJunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LacrosseJunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LacrosseJunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LacrosseJunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LacrosseJunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LacrosseJunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LacrosseJunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LacrosseJunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LacrosseJunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LacrosseJunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bump.

keys_10 is just really nice. (+1000) keys_10 is just really nice. (+1000) keys_10 is just really nice. (+1000) keys_10 is just really nice. (+1000) keys_10 is just really nice. (+1000) keys_10 is just really nice. (+1000) keys_10 is just really nice. (+1000) keys_10 is just really nice. (+1000) keys_10 is just really nice. (+1000) keys_10 is just really nice. (+1000) keys_10 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think legs/push/pull splits are great.

Your routine looks ok, I'd take out a pull down and a row of your pull day.

In all honesty if you want to get alot bigger like you say your diet is far far more important than how many exercises or sets you're doing.

Originally Posted by keys_10 View Post
    I think legs/push/pull splits are great.

Your routine looks ok, I'd take out a pull down and a row of your pull day.

In all honesty if you want to get alot bigger like you say your diet is far far more important than how many exercises or sets you're doing.
    Thanks man i think I'm going to take out the T-bar rows and a pulldown and add some shrugs possibly to the pull day. And yeah ik my diet is very good. I'm getting 1.5 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight and im eating 200-500 calories over maintenance. Also I'm getting in plenty of good carbs such as oatmeal, ezekiel bread, and brown rice. And I eat a lot of peanut butter, almonds, walnuts.

TimRoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TimRoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TimRoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TimRoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TimRoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TimRoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TimRoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by LacrosseJunkie View Post
    Thanks man i think I'm going to take out the T-bar rows and a pulldown and add some shrugs possibly to the pull day. And yeah ik my diet is very good. I'm getting 1.5 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight and im eating 200-500 calories over maintenance. Also I'm getting in plenty of good carbs such as oatmeal, ezekiel bread, and brown rice. And I eat a lot of peanut butter, almonds, walnuts.
    It Looks good, I'd get rid of your close grip pulldowns, keep the T-bar Rows. If your worried about doing to many exercises in a session maybe lok at dropping the isolated arm exercises from each workout and having a seperate day for your arms.

Originally Posted by TimRoc View Post
    It Looks good, I'd get rid of your close grip pulldowns, keep the T-bar Rows. If your worried about doing to many exercises in a session maybe lok at dropping the isolated arm exercises from each workout and having a seperate day for your arms.
    I think my lats are lagging a little so I'll keep the pulldowns possibly and see how it goes the first time. Yeah I think that might be the way to go if i feel a like it is too many exercises.

Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    good luck...that's a lot of volume. at 6'1" 172lns...just stick to the basic and eat like there is no tomorrow.
    OG

Originally Posted by Jasonk282 View Post
    good luck...that's a lot of volume. at 6'1" 172lns...just stick to the basic and eat like there is no tomorrow.
    I know I'm use to a lot of volume in my workouts. I'm at 185ish now i gotta update that lol I will brother don't worry

bakers3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bakers3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bakers3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bakers3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bakers3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bakers3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bakers3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bakers3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bakers3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bakers3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bakers3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I would personally keep the t bars. I feel it incredibly in my back, that paired with rows works exceptionally.

Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LacrosseJunkie View Post
    I know I'm use to a lot of volume in my workouts. I'm at 185ish now i gotta update that lol I will brother don't worry
    Even at 185...still small. but as long as you eat heavy you'll pack on some serious mass...though personally I'd like to see people just stick to the basic and do iso just for assistance stuff.
    OG