Page 13 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
    Incorrigible is a name known to all. (+5000) Incorrigible is a name known to all. (+5000) Incorrigible is a name known to all. (+5000) Incorrigible is a name known to all. (+5000) Incorrigible is a name known to all. (+5000) Incorrigible is a name known to all. (+5000) Incorrigible is a name known to all. (+5000) Incorrigible is a name known to all. (+5000) Incorrigible is a name known to all. (+5000) Incorrigible is a name known to all. (+5000) Incorrigible is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jayohthatman View Post
    what makes you think that an average cia member would know what really happens behind close doors with the rich and powerful? I could see if he ran the CIA, but as just a common member there plenty of things he doesnt know, let alone if theres some serious shady conspiracy at the top.

not saying there is said conspiracy, but if there was its not like he'd know
    Exactly. Imagine it like a top-down chain of command within a business, and the business for this analogy is the world in which we live. Things are, in a top-down chain of command within a business, on a need-to-know basis. As such, an average CIA employee would know very little about anything confidential. High-up CIA employees might know, though it could still be reserved knowledge to the very few right at the highest end of the CIA. Secrets are easily kept, especially if those keeping the secret have something massive to gain (or lose) over those that don't know the secret.

Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by agape801 View Post
    I have been saying this since 2010

THIS IS WHAT IT SAYS ON ROCKERFELLER FOUNDATION

THERE IS A PDF document, if you download it and you will see on page 34

http://www.rockefellerfoundation.org...ure-technology

Devastating shocks like September 11, the
    Southeast Asian tsunami of 2004, and the
    2010 Haiti earthquake had certainly primed
    the world for sudden disasters. But no one
    was prepared for a world in which large-scale
    catastrophes would occur with such breathtaking
    frequency. The years 2010 to 2020 were dubbed
    the „doom decade” for good reason: the 2012
    Olympic bombing, which killed 13,000, was
    followed closely by an earthquake in Indonesia
    killing 40,000, a tsunami that almost wiped
    out Nicaragua, and the onset of the West China
    Famine, caused by a once-in-a-millennium
    drought linked to climate change.

„the 2012 Olympic bombing, which killed 13,000” ???

edit; nevermind you already posted it
    What the? Why in the world??!

jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Roke View Post
    What the? Why in the world??!
    apparently its just "theoretical scenarios". We'll see, it seems to me like they are stating factual events before they happen.
    Mods Deleted crews Crew
    Dont know what to do about it Crew
    Tempted to put them back Crew
    Too afraid of consequences Crew
    My crews were the only thing that gave me identity in life Crew
    Dont even have that now Crew
    Called suicide hotline and they tried to talk me into it Crew
    Misogynist Crew
    leaves groceries and starves for a week if theres no male cashiers crew
    Hopeless/pathetic Crew
    Ruined life Crew
    Just want my crews back Crew

reps on sight- shamilcub

Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Throw enough **** at the wall something is bound to stick. It's crap like this that when a potential real conspiracy is out there nobody takes it serious.
    "THE PEOPLE WHO MAKE THE GREATEST STRENGTH GAINS OVER TIME WILL MAKE THE GREATEST SIZE GAINS OVER TIME ACCORDING TO THEIR GENETIC POTENTIAL. If you're reading this and never get anywhere close to your ultimate strength levels (AT WHATEVER REP RANGE) you will never get to your utmost level of potential size." Dante Trudel

mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    came here to call bullchit even though i believe in quite a few different theories. saw the pdf on the rockefellar website. mind reasonably blown

MULTIDIMENSIONAL VeganZenWarrior's Avatar
    VeganZenWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) VeganZenWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) VeganZenWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) VeganZenWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) VeganZenWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) VeganZenWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) VeganZenWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) VeganZenWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) VeganZenWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) VeganZenWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) VeganZenWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Conspiracybrah View Post
    Personally I do not believe that the "real" Illuminati (the illuminati that originated in 1776) still exist, .
    I don't know what you mean by "real" illuminati, nor why you think they originated in 1776 but I can assure you they have been around for thousands of years manipulating, surpressing, and controlling portions of the population on this planet; Any they have always been very real.

Originally Posted by Ramadanman View Post

So, what is this supposed to do? it seems like nothing more than a terrible song and video to me. I do believe that there could be an Agenda in the music industry to dumb down society. Think about the the stuff people are listening to now compared to say 15 years ago. Imagine how bad it could get in 50 years. I am curious because I do see patterns, especially if I think long term. Yes, you can look at how society has progressed in the past 15years and if this negative progression keeps up the next 50 years will surely be concerning.
    Media conditions its audiance/the population(bc even those who don't watch will be effected by others perspectives).

I find it impossible to believe in illuminati specifically though. ConspiracyBrah claimed that the only reason it hasn't got out is because if someone tells they die? come off it. Information like this would drive a person so crazy. They would slip when they're drunk or just go crazy and start screaming it on there next MTV shows or something. Information has been leaked and people have died as a result of speaking out. For some reason most people seem to ignore when creditable people leak important information and then end up dead or harmed shortly after. This has happend countless times, its because of things like this C.Theorists call people sheep.
    People ask for information, creditable people, proof, ect. yet when people speak out, creditable officals, proof and anomalies are presented people completly ignore them; And then they laugh at the notion that they themselves are brainwashed.

There is disturbing things going on in the world but I think this illuminati stuff is nonsense. judging from your past posts, it sounds like you more so hope its nonsense than actually whole heartedly believing so

Originally Posted by mmaoz View Post
    "The Government even now has a way to send out frequencies on your TV that you cannot hear, yet it highly affects your brain and mixed in with all the visuals from the music video’s, you become hypnotized without you even realizing this. That sounds crazy right? Well it is true."

yep totally legit...
    It is legit, reguardless if you choose to believe so or not. Why is this so hard to believe?
    Y slaughter & enslave animals unnecessarily? We can live healthier w/o eating corpses, bodily fluids & disreguarding Free Will, yet most choose not to out of arrogance & greed

"Your body is precious. It is our vehicle for awakening. Treat it with care."

"One should refrain from intoxicating drinks and drugs."

"Lack of meditation leaves ignorance. Know well what leads you forward and what holds you back, and choose the path that leads to wisdom."
    Siddhārtha Gautama

☆MISC BOXING CREW☆

mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by VeganZenWarrior View Post

It is legit, reguardless if you choose to believe so or not. Why is this so hard to believe?

That's a top argument bro. I'm totally convinced that i'm getting brainwashed via TV visuals and sounds because you said that.

Seriously, i believe in alot of chit regarding 9-11, illuminati, government but you sound like a ****ing retard who thinks EVERYTHING is a conspiracy. Pick and choose what you believe wisely.

ProteinEnough has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProteinEnough has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProteinEnough has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProteinEnough has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProteinEnough has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProteinEnough has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProteinEnough has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProteinEnough has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProteinEnough has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProteinEnough has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProteinEnough has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wait, there's supposed to be a bombing at the London Olympics that kills 12-13k?

hobomack will become famous soon enough. (+50) hobomack will become famous soon enough. (+50) hobomack will become famous soon enough. (+50) hobomack will become famous soon enough. (+50) hobomack will become famous soon enough. (+50) hobomack will become famous soon enough. (+50) hobomack will become famous soon enough. (+50) hobomack will become famous soon enough. (+50) hobomack will become famous soon enough. (+50) hobomack will become famous soon enough. (+50) hobomack will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i actually hope something horrible happens so you idiots wake up. huur durr i lieeft wates but am scared of gurlZz
    i might be insane crew
    vegan crew
    black coffee crew
    i'm only honest on the misc crew
    why am i even here crew
    do i even eat? crew

disregard females, acquire things that attract females

2813308004 is just really nice. (+1000) 2813308004 is just really nice. (+1000) 2813308004 is just really nice. (+1000) 2813308004 is just really nice. (+1000) 2813308004 is just really nice. (+1000) 2813308004 is just really nice. (+1000) 2813308004 is just really nice. (+1000) 2813308004 is just really nice. (+1000) 2813308004 is just really nice. (+1000) 2813308004 is just really nice. (+1000) 2813308004 is just really nice. (+1000)
    lots of herp derping in this thread. turn off your tv and read some books you moraaans. srs how can you totally disregard this stuff?

it's good to see that more and more people are understanding this stuff. 10 years ago this thread would have gone in a completely different direction

hobomack will become famous soon enough. (+50) hobomack will become famous soon enough. (+50) hobomack will become famous soon enough. (+50) hobomack will become famous soon enough. (+50) hobomack will become famous soon enough. (+50) hobomack will become famous soon enough. (+50) hobomack will become famous soon enough. (+50) hobomack will become famous soon enough. (+50) hobomack will become famous soon enough. (+50) hobomack will become famous soon enough. (+50) hobomack will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by IAMRED View Post
    How does it make any sense that the Illuminati would want to alert the world of their influence?
    the fate of the world isn't fully in their hands and they like jerking themsevles off to symbols
    i might be insane crew
    vegan crew
    black coffee crew
    i'm only honest on the misc crew
    why am i even here crew
    do i even eat? crew

disregard females, acquire things that attract females

Hollisio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hollisio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hollisio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hollisio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hollisio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hollisio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hollisio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hollisio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hollisio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hollisio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hollisio has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Just going to post this again

- The amount of symbolism in this video is intense, will require at least 5-10 watches to catch alot of it, i still dont know what some of the things mean.

Also has anyone seen the Rhianna S and M vid, pause @ 39 seconds "princess of the Illuminati" "the Illuminati's slut"

People reading this thread who have fear, dont. That is what all of this is designed to create, search inward for answers and project love outwards.

The soul is real, this may sound crazy but i have spoken to mine, call me bat **** insane..hell it shocked the crap out of me but was awesome. The life is a cycle.

The awakening is happening.
    ★✦☾✰ Misc Wizard Crew ✰☾✦★

R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution Sandman33's Avatar
    Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Hucking_Fell View Post
    lol @ anybody thinking terrorists/illuminati will be able to even get past security.

'HERP BUT THEY THREATEN THE SECURITY PEOPLES FAMILIES SO THEY HAVE TO LET THEM THROUGH WITH THE BOMB!14141 DERPA HERPA'

Yeah because if someone threatened my family I would really give into their demands knowing damn well they will kill me and my family afterwards anyway. Idiots mayne.
    The illuminati run the security.
    "Truth is treason in an empire of lies" - Ron Paul

hangman_27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hangman_27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hangman_27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hangman_27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hangman_27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hangman_27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hangman_27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hangman_27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hangman_27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hangman_27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hangman_27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If this happens mind=blown. I'll wait and see though. I'd rather live a happy life then worry too much about stuff that is not in my control.

Brb surfing in Hawaii being happy while Illuminati are all stressed trying to control the world.

Jokes on them.

nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Spiick View Post
    Fuuuuuuck brahs here's the posts of Tila Tequila that made the illuminati almost kill her.
    OMG!

They almost killed her?! Well, then I almost believe they exist!

VeganZenWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) VeganZenWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) VeganZenWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) VeganZenWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) VeganZenWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) VeganZenWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) VeganZenWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) VeganZenWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) VeganZenWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) VeganZenWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) VeganZenWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mmaoz View Post
    That's a top argument bro. I'm totally convinced that i'm getting brainwashed via TV visuals and sounds because you said that.

Seriously, i believe in alot of chit regarding 9-11, illuminati, government but you sound like a ****ing retard who thinks EVERYTHING is a conspiracy. Pick and choose what you believe wisely.
    Do you think that about everyone who believes differently than yourself?
    Open your mind to all possibilities. The truth is much stranger than you can imagin.
    Without love your knowledge will be limited.

I can assure you that there are frequencies that we cannot hear, frequencies that can do us harm and manipulate us, and that the entities who control most tv programming do so to manipulate its viewers and population.

I'm sorry if you can't yet believe this but it does not make it any less true.
    Y slaughter & enslave animals unnecessarily? We can live healthier w/o eating corpses, bodily fluids & disreguarding Free Will, yet most choose not to out of arrogance & greed

"Lack of meditation leaves ignorance. Know well what leads you forward and what holds you back, and choose the path that leads to wisdom."
    Siddhārtha Gautama

☆MISC BOXING CREW☆

nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by agape801 View Post
    To further my coverage of the Olympics 2012 and the plans for a 'false flag' alien invasion (or an event on the scale of biblical second coming), we have to go back to the very roots of the Olympics 2012 brand and logo.
    And when there's no false flag attack, and no alien invasion...? Oh, that's right, you'll expect everyone to ignore this latest failure, and blindly believe the next fairy tale you tell them to believe

PS: Sorry, but the "alien invasion" card has already been played. Try again with something unique...

5-30-2008
    David Rockefeller initiates Project Bluebeam - Fake Aliens to scare us into prisons

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=108211731

Open your mind to all possibilities. The truth is much stranger than you can imagin.
    If it's "truth"... why can't you guys ever prove it?

ITT: Look at the historical fact that Olympic terror attacks have occurred, and that terror attacks in Europe have occurred.
    Realize there's a chance such an attack could occur at the London Olympics
    Make baseless claim that such an attack will occur, and that if it does, it could only be due to the NWO/Illuminati

If attack occurs: Claim super-awesome foreknowledge of the event (regardless of who actually commits it)
    If no attack: Claim you "revealed" the plot early enough to halt it

Standard conspiracy recipe, which always fails... Yet they still depend on the sheep to blindly fall for it without question.

GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    in after nusty ends thread

takman will become famous soon enough. (+50) takman will become famous soon enough. (+50) takman will become famous soon enough. (+50) takman will become famous soon enough. (+50) takman will become famous soon enough. (+50) takman will become famous soon enough. (+50) takman will become famous soon enough. (+50) takman will become famous soon enough. (+50) takman will become famous soon enough. (+50) takman will become famous soon enough. (+50) takman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    olympic stadium lights look like the illuminati pyramid. David Cameron had a ceremony just for lighting up the lights
    for the first time.

Please visit my site

http://www.takisfitness.com

hotpajamas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hotpajamas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hotpajamas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hotpajamas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hotpajamas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hotpajamas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hotpajamas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hotpajamas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hotpajamas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hotpajamas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hotpajamas has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I can assure you that there are frequencies that we cannot hear, frequencies that can do us harm and manipulate us, and that the entities who control most tv programming do so to manipulate its viewers and population.

I'm sorry if you can't yet believe this but it does not make it any less true.
    Explain how you can assure us a frequency that can't be heard or felt, is "controlling" us. Does it do this telepathically? How does this process work and how are you so certain of yourself?

No one can be trusted Conspiracybrah's Avatar
    Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't know what you mean by "real" illuminati, nor why you think they originated in 1776 but I can assure you they have been around for thousands of years manipulating, surpressing, and controlling portions of the population on this planet; Any they have always been very real.
    "The Illuminati (plural of Latin illuminatus, "enlightened") is a name given to several groups, both real (historical) and fictitious. Historically the name refers to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1, 1776."
    That is what I mean by the "real" Illuminati, the group that was founded and official in 1776.
    *Conspiracy Crew*
    *Negging conspiracy theorist generalizers on sight crew*
    *Conspiracy theorist without a tinfoil hat crew*

52 books in 52 weeks crew

R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution Sandman33's Avatar
    Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by takman View Post
    olympic stadium lights look like the illuminati pyramid. David Cameron had a ceremony just for lighting up the lights
    for the first time.

Anyone thinking this is purely a coincidence is retarded. It's laughable how much its in your face. Check out the logo for Kinder-Care too.
    "Truth is treason in an empire of lies" - Ron Paul

Registered User MrBrosephStalin's Avatar
    MrBrosephStalin is just really nice. (+1000) MrBrosephStalin is just really nice. (+1000) MrBrosephStalin is just really nice. (+1000) MrBrosephStalin is just really nice. (+1000) MrBrosephStalin is just really nice. (+1000) MrBrosephStalin is just really nice. (+1000) MrBrosephStalin is just really nice. (+1000) MrBrosephStalin is just really nice. (+1000) MrBrosephStalin is just really nice. (+1000) MrBrosephStalin is just really nice. (+1000) MrBrosephStalin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Conspiracy theorists, I think I've uncovered the biggest theory yet. What if there are people who knowingly falsifying information and put it out in an attempt to acquire attention, deceitfully trick others for malevolent reasons, and generate profit. These people find an image, alter it to appear a different way, then publish it and tell the audience it is something it is really not. They make entire websites of the most obscure, unproven and ridiculous claims all to attract followers to purchase their books at forty-five dollars a piece. The author knows these claims are false and are lies but realizes that there is a portion of viewers that will believe because they want to believe, because it fits the viewers view of our world, that the world is a bad place with evil people. This conspiracy is very real. I'm talking about the people who have these conspiracy websites and put out a lot of these theories which they themselves know are lies, and they alter these images themselves in an attempt to trick you, all so you will buy their rock to repel reptilians or their book about how nephilim still roam the Earth. I'm not trying to be a hater. My friend believes in these theories and gets his information from a website that says Satan had a city on Mars that was nuked, and that zombies are real and have been throughout history and it cites fictional and satirical zombies books as its sources. Just trying to help you bros out. People are trying to tinker with you to believe a lot of these things, and that's not bull. I'm not going to say every conspiracy theory is wrong though since I haven't studied them all, but I can say most have little to no evidence and align with what I just said above.
    Last edited by MrBrosephStalin; 07-07-2012 at 01:30 PM.

Keeping your change. Filthy Animal's Avatar
    Filthy Animal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filthy Animal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filthy Animal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filthy Animal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filthy Animal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filthy Animal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filthy Animal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filthy Animal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filthy Animal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filthy Animal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filthy Animal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

read it brahs. will fuk your mind. another good one is conspiracy world by marrs.

AlbinoPanther has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlbinoPanther has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlbinoPanther has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlbinoPanther has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlbinoPanther has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlbinoPanther has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlbinoPanther has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlbinoPanther has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlbinoPanther has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlbinoPanther has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlbinoPanther has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Last edited by AlbinoPanther; 07-07-2012 at 01:53 PM.

Originally Posted by nutsy54 View Post
    If it's "truth"... why can't you guys ever prove it?
    It is hard to believe things beyond our 5 prominent senses unless you are intuned with your others.
    Also, most people believe many things that cannot be easily proven even though evidence suggest otherwise.

Originally Posted by hotpajamas View Post
    Explain how you can assure us a frequency that can't be heard or felt, is "controlling" us. Does it do this telepathically? How does this process work and how are you so certain of yourself?
    There are many examples of frequencies that effect us that we cannot see nor feel. Our 5 prominent senses are not absolute. 2 examples are peoples electromagnetic frequencies/vibes we give off that can change how people feel around us, and wi/fi /cellphone/energy towers. In both examples there are frequencies present that effect us both negatively and positively that we cannot see nor feel. You can increase the frequency and feel it, but at relatively low doses you cannont feel it, but that does not mean it is not negatively effecting you (ie. radiation).

Originally Posted by Conspiracybrah View Post
    "The Illuminati (plural of Latin illuminatus, "enlightened") is a name given to several groups, both real (historical) and fictitious. Historically the name refers to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1, 1776."
    That is what I mean by the "real" Illuminati, the group that was founded and official in 1776.
    got you

off to the gyms brahs

Siddhārtha Gautama

☆MISC BOXING CREW☆

Razorfever667 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Razorfever667 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Razorfever667 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Razorfever667 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Razorfever667 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Razorfever667 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Razorfever667 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Razorfever667 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Razorfever667 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Razorfever667 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Razorfever667 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    fuark me, i just read "zion" on a cloud outside my house. is we going to be attack? or died?

lifethirst will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifethirst will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifethirst will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifethirst will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifethirst will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifethirst will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifethirst will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifethirst will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifethirst will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifethirst will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifethirst will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Incorrigible View Post
    http://news.yahoo.com/u-k-terrorism-...opstories.html

'Terrorists' arrested in London. Here begins the false flag.

Alarmingly, the defence secretary said that people should not be concerned with 'friendly' military forces being present. Anyone should be concerned by any military presence!
    yep, straight out of 'false flag events 101'

you're not going to be able to walk 20 metres without walking past a suited up dude carrying an M5. The perfect storm, and what alot of you don't get is there does not even NEED to be a detonation or attack. It's just having the reason / excuse to have the troops in London there after. De-sensitisation of the masses so wen the SHTF the public does not react.
    'Did you Know'..you can use old motor oil to fertilize your garden?

What would Tyler Durton do?

"The best activities for your health are pumping and humping." .......... Arnold Schwarzenegger

3 mnth goals (SS @3-5RP) novice>>>intermediate

242 >>>>> D L>>>> 320
    180 >>>>> SQ >>>> 255
    220 >>>>> BP >>>>> 265
    110 >>>>> PR >>>>> 160