Page 1 of 52 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    Incorrigible is a name known to all. (+5000) Incorrigible is a name known to all. (+5000) Incorrigible is a name known to all. (+5000) Incorrigible is a name known to all. (+5000) Incorrigible is a name known to all. (+5000) Incorrigible is a name known to all. (+5000) Incorrigible is a name known to all. (+5000) Incorrigible is a name known to all. (+5000) Incorrigible is a name known to all. (+5000) Incorrigible is a name known to all. (+5000) Incorrigible is a name known to all. (+5000)

The illuminati and a false flag attack at London Olympics 2012

DISCLAIMER - This is my own personal belief. I am not forcing people to believe anything here, but am merely putting across my viewpoint as thoroughly as I can to try and offer people an alternative stance on the world and the coming olympic games. And if you're going to neg me, at least make a constructive post first unlike those that have already negged me. Also, Can people just open their ears, please? At least to CONSIDER another viewpoint. There is nothing worse than someone who isn't open to an opposing view of their own, which is highlighted by those that have negged me. I'm quite happy to see people oppose my beliefs as I want a debate about this, as it's important to understand and try to relate to the views of others without being childish about it and throw insults.

Ok right, so I've done a fair amount of research into the 2012 olympic games and the sheer extremity of the symbolism involved throughout every single aspect of the games. On top of this symbolism there have been numerous indications of such a false flag attack on London, the same as for past false flags such as 9/11 and 7/7 (these were blatantly false flag attacks though I am not going to bore people with bringing up points that other have already brought up before - information is available on the net so do your own research if you are clueless to the theories).

Anyway, I want to start by bringing up one of the most basic fundamental peices of symbolism for the 2012 games - the logo.

As can be seen quite clearly, if one rearranges the logo then is does spell out 'ZION'. That's the reason for the additional square, or the fifth shape. Zionists are a group of fundamental jews and christians who believe that Israel is rightfully theirs and that they are superior to other races, though more extreme versions of Zionism trend towards the belief that the whole world is rightfully theirs to own and those who are not of a Zionist belief are inferior, so to speak. The following video goes into further detail regarding the logo and Zionism, as well as other symbolic factors associated with the olympics.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011...pics-logo-zion

If the 2012 logo was not enough, the 2008 logo also spelled out ZION.

Moving on, I want to link everyone to a few articles and videos that essentially detail a mass-importation of bodybags ready for the London olympics. In fact, 200,000 casket liners each holding four dead bodies have been imported into the UK ready for the games. Not only this, but the security company responsible for policing the olympics has prepared in a great deal for a mass evacuation of London itself.

http://real-agenda.com/2012/06/28/wh...ndon-olympics/

http://www.infowars.com/false-flags-...ympic-stadium/

Building upon this, there have been many many hints that the olympics WILL be experiencing a huge false flag attack. The video below details such, so please do watch it! It basically entails that warnings have been given in documentaries, in addition to articles published in main newspapers and on the Rockerfeller website that details the advancement of technology for the future. The sheer number of hints should be enough to raise eyebrows, given the same occurred for 9/11 and 7/7 in movies, card games, website articles, etc. The same is happening right here for the games.

An article published by TheTruthBehindTheScenes also suggests that there may be a nuclear attack on London. The link is below, and below that I have pasted the most important bits from the articles.

http://www.thetruthbehindthescenes.o...lag-operation/

"The latest developments:

The British Government are turning London into a militerized zone in preparation for the Olympic Games:

The upcoming summer Olympics are turning London into a highly militarized zone. All kinds of weaponry are currently being tested and deployed in the city such as land-to-air missiles, fighter jets, amphibious assault ships and machine guns. These highly controversial measures are not welcomed by many Londoners as they create an unnecessary climate of fear and oppression in the city. http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnew...olympic-games/

Sonic device deployed in London during Olympicsb
    The Ministry of Defence has confirmed a sonic device will be deployed in London during the Olympics. The American-made Long Range Acoustic Device (LRAD) can be used to send verbal warnings over a long distance or emit a beam of pain-inducing tones. The equipment was spotted fixed to a landing craft on the Thames at Westminster this week. http://www.***.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-18042528

How terrorists could send nuclear bomb up the Thames to target London 2012 Games
    Security Minister Lord West warned there was a real danger that terrorists could use a boat to transport a ‘dirty’ nuclear bomb up the Thames and detonate it in the heart of London. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...012-Games.html

Missing Nuclear Weapon
    I will keep this short as possible. A single nuclear weapon has “gone missing” as of last week, one of four missing but this one “more missing” than the others.
    A nuclear weapon that wasn’t supposed to exist, a single 500 kiloton hydrogen bomb, one of four being tracked, was seen being loaded at the German port of Bemerhaven, Germany.
    Attempts to track the sub in the busy harbour were in vain and it is unknown what the nationality of the crew were or the destination. The submarine disappeared while being tracked by every sophisticated device. http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/04...-from-germany/
    Olympic missiles found unattended in East London
    Apparent missiles have been found unattended in East London. The Ministry of Defence have claimed they were dummies. Report by Sam Homewood.

13,000 People Will Be Killed At The 2012 Games : Rockefeller Foundation Prediction
    What we find interesting is that on page 34 of the Scenario Planning Document of the Rockefeller Foundation, they state specifically that 13,000 people will be killed at the 2012 Olympics http://www.rockefellerfoundation.org/uploads/files/bba493f7-cc97-4da3-add6-3deb007cc719.pdf"

Anyway, so not to bore you, as there is NOT a tl;dr, here are two videos summarising everything. They are both an hour long, but I do HIGHLY suggest both are watched over and above anything else. Seriously. There are many more things I have not mentioned, so if you have any questions please ask and I will do my best to reply.

Last edited by Incorrigible; 07-06-2012 at 08:55 AM.

still better than yours EnglishBadTeeth's Avatar
    EnglishBadTeeth is just really nice. (+1000) EnglishBadTeeth is just really nice. (+1000) EnglishBadTeeth is just really nice. (+1000) EnglishBadTeeth is just really nice. (+1000) EnglishBadTeeth is just really nice. (+1000) EnglishBadTeeth is just really nice. (+1000) EnglishBadTeeth is just really nice. (+1000) EnglishBadTeeth is just really nice. (+1000) EnglishBadTeeth is just really nice. (+1000) EnglishBadTeeth is just really nice. (+1000) EnglishBadTeeth is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol if you think anyone is reading all that sht

bobthebuilder7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bobthebuilder7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bobthebuilder7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bobthebuilder7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bobthebuilder7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bobthebuilder7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bobthebuilder7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bobthebuilder7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bobthebuilder7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bobthebuilder7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bobthebuilder7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    holy sheet! does this mean aliens are real?

OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bro. There's no reason for a disclaimer.

Its not your fault 99% of the population is fukken retarded and actually believes the illusion that in a civilization where money makes the world go round, politicians & gov't make decisions and not just....y'know, the people who would logically have the most power in a money-based society > Banks & bankers.

Thats simple fukken 2+2 logic that you could teach a 5 year old.

The phrase of the day here kiddies is, "cognitive dissonance"

ibengals is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibengals is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibengals is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibengals is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibengals is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibengals is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibengals is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibengals is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibengals is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibengals is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibengals is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    "I pity the man so poor that all he has is money."

- Anonymous.

Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    obviously you believe in many external factors that influence your life. we will wait and see if there are any attacks and a plane crashing into big ben as many of you illuminati believers think will happen.

also if there was a secret underground controlling group, why would they want to become public and give away signs for only the most gullible people to believe.

a single 500 kiloton hydrogen bomb
    are you serious... that won't have just gone "missing." brb using it will kill more than 13,000 more like 5-6 million.
    ☆☆☆ Official υк ¢яєω age:17(+1) ☆☆☆

Is this the worst physique in the UK crew?

http://i.imgur.com/4TSTJ.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/EXH3r.jpg

☆Went out with miscers and failed them.☆
    ☆Sean Out The Friend Zone☆

Huitzilopochtli commands Weightaholic's Avatar
    Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    So if you rearrange shapes, you can make almost any other shape?

Mind = Blown!
    My personal pronouns are: Don't talk to me/Fck off

Jimmy status: unrustled MyronSkills's Avatar
    MyronSkills will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyronSkills will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyronSkills will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyronSkills will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyronSkills will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyronSkills will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyronSkills will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyronSkills will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyronSkills will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyronSkills will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyronSkills will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The sheer number of hints should be enough to raise eyebrows, given the same occurred for 9/11 and 7/7 in movies, card games, website articles, etc. The same is happening right here for the games.
    Lol what, 9/11 hints in movies? Give me one example bruh
    ***Not Sure If Gaining Fat Or Muscle Crew***
    ***Disregard Age Of Consent Crew***
    ***Semi-srs Crew***

Eleazar18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eleazar18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eleazar18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eleazar18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eleazar18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eleazar18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eleazar18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eleazar18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eleazar18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eleazar18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eleazar18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Angry

If all is true what you stated then....who was phone?
    Coming at you hard

/\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\

boozels will become famous soon enough. (+50) boozels will become famous soon enough. (+50) boozels will become famous soon enough. (+50) boozels will become famous soon enough. (+50) boozels will become famous soon enough. (+50) boozels will become famous soon enough. (+50) boozels will become famous soon enough. (+50) boozels will become famous soon enough. (+50) boozels will become famous soon enough. (+50) boozels will become famous soon enough. (+50) boozels will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    mind=blown.
    srs

Incorrigible is a name known to all. (+5000) Incorrigible is a name known to all. (+5000) Incorrigible is a name known to all. (+5000) Incorrigible is a name known to all. (+5000) Incorrigible is a name known to all. (+5000) Incorrigible is a name known to all. (+5000) Incorrigible is a name known to all. (+5000) Incorrigible is a name known to all. (+5000) Incorrigible is a name known to all. (+5000) Incorrigible is a name known to all. (+5000) Incorrigible is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Parsons7 View Post
    obviously you believe in many external factors that influence your life. we will wait and see if there are any attacks and a plane crashing into big ben as many of you illuminati believers think will happen.

also if there was a secret underground controlling group, why would they want to become public and give away signs for only the most gullible people to believe.

are you serious... that won't have just gone "missing." brb using it will kill more than 13,000 more like 5-6 million.
    The 13,000 figure was only on the Rockerfeller website. If there is a nuclear bomb that is planned to be detonated at the games then the death toll with be FAR higher. The series Spooks Code 9 actually details this exact scenario, and Operation Osiris deals with a bioweapon being released into the London Underground.

As for why do they want to become public - well, the fact is they aren't really becoming public that much. Mass media does not cover this and never will and the large percentage of the population will never go further than the end of their nose with reseach and just take what mass media tells them as gospel. Those in absolute power are not likely troubled unless a large percentage of overall population actually believes that they are a huge threat, and currently that is not the case. Most people care more about the score of the next basketball game than political scenarios, economic issues, etc. Such is the triviality of life for most.

Originally Posted by MyronSkills View Post
    Here - http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2...hollywood.html

Many more than one.

Hoangster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hoangster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hoangster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hoangster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hoangster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hoangster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hoangster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hoangster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hoangster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hoangster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hoangster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    stay safe op, don't want you to go missing now
    **MISC LIFTING CREW**
    will follow back on instagram: http://instagram.com/derekhnng
    1k+ or 500+ with link

negging oneshotgg on sight

dab0osh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dab0osh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dab0osh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dab0osh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dab0osh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dab0osh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dab0osh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dab0osh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dab0osh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dab0osh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dab0osh has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    oh my god please shut the phuck up
    away for 2 years (march 2013-2015) as a mormon missionary crew.

sevenplusthree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sevenplusthree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sevenplusthree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sevenplusthree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sevenplusthree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sevenplusthree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sevenplusthree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sevenplusthree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sevenplusthree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sevenplusthree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sevenplusthree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by OhsoClutch View Post
    Bro. There's no reason for a disclaimer.

Its not your fault 99% of the population is fukken retarded and actually believes the illusion that in a civilization where money makes the world go round, politicians & gov't make decisions and not just....y'know, the people who would logically have the most power in a money-based society > Banks & bankers.

Thats simple fukken 2+2 logic that you could teach a 5 year old.

The phrase of the day here kiddies is, "cognitive dissonance"
    Its not either/or though bro. Its not either the politicians/gov make decisions or the banks/bankers make decisions. Obviously the banks/bankers illegally influence some decisions made (you'd have to be severly retarded not to believe this, like you stated, in a world in which money rules), but the politicians/gov also make decisions themselves.

I don't understand the need of some people to believe there is some big conspiracy secretly ruling modern society. Is this just because you think life is too boring, and you're trying to make it more exciting?

SurreyMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SurreyMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SurreyMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SurreyMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SurreyMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SurreyMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SurreyMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SurreyMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SurreyMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SurreyMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SurreyMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Incorrigible View Post

Missing Nuclear Weapon
    I will keep this short as possible. A single nuclear weapon has “gone missing” as of last week, one of four missing but this one “more missing” than the others.
    A nuclear weapon that wasn’t supposed to exist, a single 500 kiloton hydrogen bomb, one of four being tracked, was seen being loaded at the German port of Bemerhaven, Germany.
    Attempts to track the sub in the busy harbour were in vain and it is unknown what the nationality of the crew were or the destination. The submarine disappeared while being tracked by every sophisticated device. http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/04...-from-germany/
    Olympic missiles found unattended in East London
    Apparent missiles have been found unattended in East London. The Ministry of Defence have claimed they were dummies. Report by Sam Homewood.
    I hate to break this to you OP - Nuclear bombs do not go missing aboard subs - into the ocean maybe, but not on a known strategic asset. There is a chain of command in all military operations - even more so when dealing with bombs of that magnitude. Firstly, you need a sub full of sailors - some of which will know the plans of that sub at any given time. The captain may be in on it, but the XO? Navigation officer? Ancillary staff?

Then you have the fact that they do not allow these assets to just ship off randomly into the night without a whole base preparing and planning of the mission. By the sound of things, this is not a nuclear tipped ICBM - are they just going to store a stand alone nuclear device in the aft tor**** room and then surface, and then arm, and then detonate completely unchallenged, after sailing through the entire Thames Estuary?

Not even starting wit the fact they can detect the nuclear signature of the fallout to indicate the exact reactor the material came from originally... that may raise a few questions
    ♕*British Crew*♕

Ksunav will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ksunav will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ksunav will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ksunav will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ksunav will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ksunav will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ksunav will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ksunav will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ksunav will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ksunav will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ksunav will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I thought the consensus was that the logo was Lisa giving Bart head?

OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MyronSkills View Post

Cmon bro. The information is right fukken out there. Do you really need us to constantly spoon-feed you retards?

image upload

photo upload

Its no coincidence that the entire 90s was FILLED with action films with middle-eastern terrorists/bomb plots. Then bam 9/11.

Just like its no coincidence that practically every movie in the last 10 years is about post-apocalyptic scenarios. Meanwhile Europe is going bankrupt and we're on pace right behind them.

They condition us like animals with the jewlluminati-box (you guys call it TV) and its so unbelievably obvious.

EDIT: Wtf, I cant see my images anymore. Tried another hosting site. Still cant. Wtf, illuminati all up in my post.
    Last edited by OhsoClutch; 07-06-2012 at 02:49 AM.

TheWinrar is not very helpful. (-500) TheWinrar is not very helpful. (-500) TheWinrar is not very helpful. (-500) TheWinrar is not very helpful. (-500) TheWinrar is not very helpful. (-500) TheWinrar is not very helpful. (-500) TheWinrar is not very helpful. (-500) TheWinrar is not very helpful. (-500) TheWinrar is not very helpful. (-500) TheWinrar is not very helpful. (-500) TheWinrar is not very helpful. (-500)
    Not a single even quasi legitimate source was posted that day.

Originally Posted by SurreyMan View Post
    I hate to break this to you OP - Nuclear bombs do not go missing aboard subs - into the ocean maybe, but not on a known strategic asset. There is a chain of command in all military operations - even more so when dealing with bombs of that magnitude. Firstly, you need a sub full of sailors - some of which will know the plans of that sub at any given time. The captain may be in on it, but the XO? Navigation officer? Ancillary staff?

Then you have the fact that they do not allow these assets to just ship off randomly into the night without a whole base preparing and planning of the mission. By the sound of things, this is not a nuclear tipped ICBM - are they just going to store a stand alone nuclear device in the aft tor**** room and then surface, and then arm, and then detonate completely unchallenged, after sailing through the entire Thames Estuary?

Not even starting wit the fact they can detect the nuclear signature of the fallout to indicate the exact reactor the material came from originally... that may raise a few questions
    I didn't write that, that is a quote from the article I linked. Anyway, whether or not a nuclear bomb has gone missing in this manner is up for question. I understand that a lot of people would have to be involved, but the same was the case for 9/11 and 7/7 so I wouldn't put it past anyone to keep this under the radar and actually undertake such an exercise.

The missing bomb, coupled with many articles regarding a nuclear attack at the olympics, the Spooks Code 9 series and the 1995 Illuminati Card Game series, is potentially legit and there could well be a nuclear bomb. However, I cannot tell you more than that because I have not researched that line further so far.

TheWinrar is not very helpful. (-500) TheWinrar is not very helpful. (-500) TheWinrar is not very helpful. (-500) TheWinrar is not very helpful. (-500) TheWinrar is not very helpful. (-500) TheWinrar is not very helpful. (-500) TheWinrar is not very helpful. (-500) TheWinrar is not very helpful. (-500) TheWinrar is not very helpful. (-500) TheWinrar is not very helpful. (-500) TheWinrar is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by OhsoClutch View Post
    Cmon bro. The information is right fukken out there. Do you really need us to constantly spoon-feed you retards?

Its no coincidence that the entire 90s was FILLED with action films with middle-eastern terrorists/bomb plots. Then bam 9/11.

Just like its no coincidence that practically every movie in the last 10 years is about post-apocalyptic scenarios. Meanwhile Europe is going bankrupt and we're on pace right behind them.

They condition us like animals with the jewlluminati-box (you guys call it TV) and its so unbelievably obvious.
    I don't watch television and I am definitely more well read than the average U.S. Citizen, many miscers are, especially on stuff like this... It's obvious there are people with enormous power that run things but they're not going to nuke london. C'mon

fonzilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) fonzilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) fonzilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) fonzilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) fonzilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) fonzilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) fonzilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) fonzilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) fonzilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) fonzilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) fonzilla is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    read up to line with infowars link...
    stopped reading, why the fuq would you wanna link that website if you wanna be taken seriously brah?
    what the **** bro

Facial aesthetics > all Hucking_Fell's Avatar
    Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol @ anybody thinking terrorists/illuminati will be able to even get past security.

'HERP BUT THEY THREATEN THE SECURITY PEOPLES FAMILIES SO THEY HAVE TO LET THEM THROUGH WITH THE BOMB!14141 DERPA HERPA'

Yeah because if someone threatened my family I would really give into their demands knowing damn well they will kill me and my family afterwards anyway. Idiots mayne.

Registered User SpartanTraining's Avatar
    SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol the square is there to make the 2 ...retard.

Originally Posted by SpartanTraining View Post
    lol the square is there to make the 2 ...retard.
    It makes a 2 even without the square....

BindMlown has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BindMlown has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BindMlown has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BindMlown has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BindMlown has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BindMlown has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BindMlown has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BindMlown has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BindMlown has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BindMlown has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BindMlown has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Bookmarked.. so when it dosen't happen ill bump it.. how about that?

if it does happen though - ****.

No one can be trusted Conspiracybrah's Avatar
    Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Hucking_Fell View Post
    lol @ anybody thinking terrorists/illuminati will be able to even get past security.

'HERP BUT THEY THREATEN THE SECURITY PEOPLES FAMILIES SO THEY HAVE TO LET THEM THROUGH WITH THE BOMB!14141 DERPA HERPA'

Yeah because if someone threatened my family I would really give into their demands knowing damn well they will kill me and my family afterwards anyway. Idiots mayne.
    they are the leaders of the society, they can go through the security whenevr they feel like it. I guess we'll just have to wait and see, I'm definitely going to stay far away from London though.
    *Conspiracy Crew*
    *Negging conspiracy theorist generalizers on sight crew*
    *Conspiracy theorist without a tinfoil hat crew*

52 books in 52 weeks crew

SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Neat

Facial aesthetics > all Hucking_Fell's Avatar
    Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Conspiracybrah View Post
    they are the leaders of the society, they can go through the security whenevr they feel like it. I guess we'll just have to wait and see, I'm definitely going to stay far away from London though.
    Lol they are the leaders of society. Who then? Who are they mate? Where is your evidence? What reason have you got to believe this?

Again, lol at illuminati apparently having thousands upon thousands of members but not one has stepped forward leaking vital documents/information etc.

S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    london = 6 letters

666 = number of the beast

there are 227 countries participating in the olympics

666 - 227 = 439

439 AD is the year the mar saba was founded in palestine

palestinians hate jews

jews run the olympics

coincidence??

No one can be trusted Conspiracybrah's Avatar
    Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Hucking_Fell View Post
    Lol they are the leaders of society. Who then? Who are they mate? Where is your evidence? What reason have you got to believe this?

Again, lol at illuminati apparently having thousands upon thousands of members but not one has stepped forward leaking vital documents/information etc.
    No one tries to step forward because they know they will be murdered within minutes if they start leaking information. It's also very simple to censor or remove leaks.
    *Conspiracy Crew*
    *Negging conspiracy theorist generalizers on sight crew*
    *Conspiracy theorist without a tinfoil hat crew*

52 books in 52 weeks crew