Closed Thread
    notevenonce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) notevenonce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) notevenonce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) notevenonce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) notevenonce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) notevenonce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) notevenonce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) notevenonce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) notevenonce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) notevenonce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) notevenonce has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Alabama Pastor Holds White Only Conference, Concluded by Cross Burning

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/...162845760.html

A controversial pastor's conference welcoming only "white Christians" is underway in Lamar County, Ala., upsetting residents of the nearby town of Winfield in the western part of the state.

Christian Identity Ministries is holding a three-day conference for so-called "white Christians" who contend they have been treated unfairly, the Rev. Mel Lewis told local TV station WSFA. Lewis, the organizer and keynote speaker, says they have the right, like any other Americans, to worship how they wish.

Ku Klux Klan flags and white supremacy slogans surround the conference, which will conclude with a cross being set on fire Friday night. Organizers say it's not a cross-burning, but rather sacred Christian cross lighting.

"We are not breaking any laws. We're not violating any ordinances. We're bringing the Word of God to people who want it, obviously, or they wouldn't be here," Lewis told the TV station.

Lewis said of the conference-goers: "They are part of the chosen race."

The mayor of nearby Winfield said residents are upset, and the event does not represent their town in any way.

"Business people are upset. The city is upset. The city of Winfield does not condone this," Winfield Mayor Wayne Silas told another local TV station, WECT.

"It's surprising to see something like that in our town," said Tyler Cantrell. "I know it's been here in the past."

Organizers say their ministry is not a hate group and that although there is a strong KKK presence, the Klan did not sponsor the event.

johnsch8 is a name known to all. (+5000) johnsch8 is a name known to all. (+5000) johnsch8 is a name known to all. (+5000) johnsch8 is a name known to all. (+5000) johnsch8 is a name known to all. (+5000) johnsch8 is a name known to all. (+5000) johnsch8 is a name known to all. (+5000) johnsch8 is a name known to all. (+5000) johnsch8 is a name known to all. (+5000) johnsch8 is a name known to all. (+5000) johnsch8 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You're surprised? Just another "church" trying to get some air time and rake in the $$$...
    ++ Positive Crew ++

"It always strikes me, and it is very peculiar, that when we see the image of indescribable and unutterable desolation - of loneliness, of poverty and misery, the end of all things, or their extreme - then rises in our mind the thought of God."- Vincent van Gogh

“I am always doing what I cannot do yet, in order to learn how to do it.” - Vincent van Gogh

US Army Veteran 13B

Operation Anaconda
    Paktia Province, Afghanistan

Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Strong attention wh0ring church.

Allied Allies Alliance VTheKing's Avatar
    VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    westboro clone, eh?
    Go Canucks Go!

Mais notre monde érodé restera le même
    Et demain toi et moi serons partis

xiForty will become famous soon enough. (+50) xiForty will become famous soon enough. (+50) xiForty will become famous soon enough. (+50) xiForty will become famous soon enough. (+50) xiForty will become famous soon enough. (+50) xiForty will become famous soon enough. (+50) xiForty will become famous soon enough. (+50) xiForty will become famous soon enough. (+50) xiForty will become famous soon enough. (+50) xiForty will become famous soon enough. (+50) xiForty will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Roll tide?
    {{**DIRTY SOUTH CREW**}}
    **ALABAMA CREW**

BrandonLee is just really nice. (+1000) BrandonLee is just really nice. (+1000) BrandonLee is just really nice. (+1000) BrandonLee is just really nice. (+1000) BrandonLee is just really nice. (+1000) BrandonLee is just really nice. (+1000) BrandonLee is just really nice. (+1000) BrandonLee is just really nice. (+1000) BrandonLee is just really nice. (+1000) BrandonLee is just really nice. (+1000) BrandonLee is just really nice. (+1000)
    Who cares? Just yesterday I had an all asian barbecue that concluded with tai chi. Where's my ****ing article?

notevenonce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) notevenonce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) notevenonce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) notevenonce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) notevenonce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) notevenonce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) notevenonce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) notevenonce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) notevenonce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) notevenonce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) notevenonce has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by BrandonLee View Post
    Who cares? Just yesterday I had an all asian barbecue that concluded with tai chi. Where's my ****ing article?
    because that totally has the same implications.

idiot.

MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by BrandonLee View Post
    If that is true (which I highly doubt), I'm guessing your BBQ wasn't inciting racial hatred?

Hercegovac8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hercegovac8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hercegovac8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hercegovac8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hercegovac8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hercegovac8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hercegovac8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hercegovac8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hercegovac8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hercegovac8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hercegovac8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lmao

Honestly I wouldn't have a problem with this if it wasn't for the cross burning and kkk stuff, that crosses the line imo

Killamunkz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Killamunkz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Killamunkz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Killamunkz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Killamunkz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Killamunkz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Killamunkz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Killamunkz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Killamunkz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Killamunkz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Killamunkz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In b4 misc justifies this.