peblo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How to do 100 push-ups in 1 month

Hey guys.

So I work out normally and all that, squats etc. but this month(July) I am in the countryside without a gym. I have a bet with a colleague, I have to be able to do 100 push-ups by 1 August. Right now I can do about 35 with good form. Anyone have recommendation for how to make this or tips for a program? I have read that people recommend weight-backpacks, that sounds smart. I also have a chin-up bar with me, so this month I will do body-weight exercises only.

Thanks

LittleSam is not very well liked. (-100) LittleSam is not very well liked. (-100) LittleSam is not very well liked. (-100) LittleSam is not very well liked. (-100) LittleSam is not very well liked. (-100) LittleSam is not very well liked. (-100) LittleSam is not very well liked. (-100) LittleSam is not very well liked. (-100) LittleSam is not very well liked. (-100) LittleSam is not very well liked. (-100) LittleSam is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by peblo View Post
    Hey guys.

So I work out normally and all that, squats etc. but this month(July) I am in the countryside without a gym. I have a bet with a colleague, I have to be able to do 100 push-ups by 1 August. Right now I can do about 35 with good form. Anyone have recommendation for how to make this or tips for a program? I have read that people recommend weight-backpacks, that sounds smart. I also have a chin-up bar with me, so this month I will do body-weight exercises only.

Thanks
    well depending on how badly and quickly you want to get to 100 push ups, i would recommend not wasting your energy doing chin ups and focus only on the push ups. before i started going to the gym, i only did body-weight exercises, and the number of reps i could do always steadily increased. just do lots of push ups. try doing some of them with a weighted backpack or whatever, and some without any extra weight, and you should see good results.

also, you should do plenty of cardio too, maybe lose some weight (idk how fit you are, maybe you don't want to lose weight) since less weight = more push ups.

35 to 100 push ups in only a month is a pretty lofty goal, but good luck to you. eat right, work hard, get plenty of rest, and win that bet.
    I can all things through Christ, who strengthens me. -Philippians 4:13

I play the greatest sport in the world: Rugby. 2nd row.

NBer will become famous soon enough. (+50) NBer will become famous soon enough. (+50) NBer will become famous soon enough. (+50) NBer will become famous soon enough. (+50) NBer will become famous soon enough. (+50) NBer will become famous soon enough. (+50) NBer will become famous soon enough. (+50) NBer will become famous soon enough. (+50) NBer will become famous soon enough. (+50) NBer will become famous soon enough. (+50) NBer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    http://hundredpushups.com/

One month might be tight.
    I start my day with oatmeal and end it with cottage cheese.

FatGuy260 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FatGuy260 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FatGuy260 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FatGuy260 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FatGuy260 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FatGuy260 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FatGuy260 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FatGuy260 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FatGuy260 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FatGuy260 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FatGuy260 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by peblo View Post
    Hey guys.

So I work out normally and all that, squats on a cock etc. but this month(July) I am in the countryside without a gym. I have a bet with a colleague, I have to be able to do 100 push-ups with my mouth by 1 August. Right now I can do about 35 with good form. Anyone have recommendation for how to make this or tips for a program? I have read that people recommend jacking off 3 times a day, that sounds smart. I also have a dildo with me, so this month I will do body-weight exercises only.

Thanks
    What?

DubLebeef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DubLebeef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DubLebeef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'd say you do a maximum number of reps of push ups then switch to pull ups and do maximum number of reps in a superset manner, back to back. Do this twice a day and always strive to do one more rep in each set everyday. Should be plenty enough of work to hit your 100 at the end of the month.