Registered User silentkiller424's Avatar
    silentkiller424 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) silentkiller424 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) silentkiller424 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) silentkiller424 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) silentkiller424 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) silentkiller424 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) silentkiller424 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) silentkiller424 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) silentkiller424 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) silentkiller424 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) silentkiller424 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Can someone estimate my body fat percentage?(PICS)

I'm a 17 year old male who weighs 121lbs or 55kg and i'm around 5'8 to 5'9. Can someone looking at the attached pictures estimate my body fat percentage? I got my fat percentage checked recently by a doctor using the caliper method. It said that I am about 26% which i think is highly impossible. Or is it? Can someone help me out with this?
    Attached Images

jvlshz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jvlshz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jvlshz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jvlshz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jvlshz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jvlshz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jvlshz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jvlshz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jvlshz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jvlshz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jvlshz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    sorry bro but bf% is a measurement of ratio LBM to bodyfat. since you dont have much LBM, your bf% will be high, 26% seems about right, but dont worry, bulk a bit and it will go down rapidly

mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why does it matter what it is? you look terriable. eat, sleep, lift brah!

Pzstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pzstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pzstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pzstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pzstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pzstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pzstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pzstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Did you take the pictures with a potato? From what I could see, I would say around 16-17%? You kinda look skinny-fat but that's just my opinion.

Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'd say it's in the 20's so its somewhere near accurate. Like jvlshz said, just workout more, gain some muscle, since you weigh so so so so soooo little, you'll gain some muscle easy, especially if you haven't worked out ever. Seriously though, eat more and exercise, 121 lbs?
    Follow my Workout log-http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156251783
    -----------
    Teen BB Big 3 PL Champ
    |5'4"|160lbs|12%BF|18 years|
    BB Full Squat 1rm: 425lbs
    BB Deadlift 1rm: 475lbs
    Bench Press 1rm: 275lbs
    ★★★TBB FB Chat Crew★★★

jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    #1 these are the worst ****ing pictures ever
    #2 you've been here a year and you look like that
    #3 negged for #2
    #4 19-21%
    be a lot cooler if you did

Pzstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pzstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pzstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pzstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pzstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pzstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pzstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pzstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    121lb and high bf is pretty unhealthy, you better start working hard OP.

silentkiller424 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) silentkiller424 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) silentkiller424 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) silentkiller424 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) silentkiller424 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) silentkiller424 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) silentkiller424 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) silentkiller424 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) silentkiller424 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) silentkiller424 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) silentkiller424 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    So do you suggest that I should bulk first? before trying to cut down the fat?
    Originally Posted by jvlshz View Post
    sorry bro but bf% is a measurement of ratio LBM to bodyfat. since you dont have much LBM, your bf% will be high, 26% seems about right, but dont worry, bulk a bit and it will go down rapidly

Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by silentkiller424 View Post
    So do you suggest that I should bulk first? before trying to cut down the fat?
    You're underweight, you probably don't have any strength, go bulk up, it'll burn SOME fat, you need to get in your weight zone.
    -----------
    Teen BB Big 3 PL Champ
    ★★★TBB FB Chat Crew★★★

Yeah Jake i've been here for a year but i had to stop working out for medical reasons all i want to know is should i go on a bulk first or try cutting down the remaining fat?
    Originally Posted by jake1224 View Post
    #1 these are the worst ****ing pictures ever
    #2 you've been here a year and you look like that
    #3 negged for #2
    #4 19-21%

The last time i tried bulking... i did gain some muscle but i also ended up gaining fat, and gaining fat on a bulk is pretty normal right?I I'm afraid to start bulking as i am probably already around 20% bf% which is close to obese and i want to avoid being in that zone. So i'm really confused and i need some advise if i should bulk or cut first.
    Originally Posted by Unfocus View Post
    You're underweight, you probably don't have any strength, go bulk up, it'll burn SOME fat, you need to get in your weight zone.

Originally Posted by silentkiller424 View Post
    The last time i tried bulking... i did gain some muscle but i also ended up gaining fat, and gaining fat on a bulk is pretty normal right?I I'm afraid to start bulking as i am probably already around 20% bf% which is close to obese and i want to avoid being in that zone. So i'm really confused and i need some advise if i should bulk or cut first.
    You'll gain fat no matter what in a bulk, if you're that worried, count your macros and calories, limit your fats. You can do a bulk, then cut, bulk than cut.
    -----------
    Teen BB Big 3 PL Champ
    ★★★TBB FB Chat Crew★★★

jvlshz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jvlshz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jvlshz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jvlshz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jvlshz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jvlshz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jvlshz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jvlshz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jvlshz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jvlshz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jvlshz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    just bulk lol, eat everything and lift hard... building LBM keeps bodyfat low

DPedro is not very helpful. (-500) DPedro is not very helpful. (-500) DPedro is not very helpful. (-500) DPedro is not very helpful. (-500) DPedro is not very helpful. (-500) DPedro is not very helpful. (-500) DPedro is not very helpful. (-500) DPedro is not very helpful. (-500) DPedro is not very helpful. (-500) DPedro is not very helpful. (-500) DPedro is not very helpful. (-500)
    22% u have 0 muscle mass just start working out lifting weights Do PHAT
    South Carolina Crew
    Sperry's and Polo
    Rho Sigma Nu Iota Delta (ΡΣΝΙδ)
    COASTAL CAROLINA 2016
    *Montreal Crew*
    *EDM Crew*
    *Misc Alpha Crew*
    *EDM IS MY LIFE CREW*
    *Molly makes life better crew*
    *used to be forever alone fat **** but now after the first year in college im aesthetic and 80% alpha and ****ed 12 girls this year crew*
    *got rapped in the back of a car by a drunk blonde slut while her boyfriend was sitting next to her crew*

KneeCaps Of Peace definedincline's Avatar
    definedincline has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) definedincline has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) definedincline has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) definedincline has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) definedincline has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) definedincline has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) definedincline has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) definedincline has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) definedincline has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) definedincline has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) definedincline has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

take a look

here you go

Thats exactly what i was thinking of doing...alternate bulking and cutting...thanks for your help man...i appreciate it :-)
    Originally Posted by Unfocus View Post
    You'll gain fat no matter what in a bulk, if you're that worried, count your macros and calories, limit your fats. You can do a bulk, then cut, bulk than cut.

Yeah i'm prolly gonna bulk now..but as i mentioned in my reply to Unfocus i'm afraid to bulk as i'm around 20% body fat. And as bulking results in some fat gain i fear getting into to the obese zone due to the bulk. So all i needed was advise in that matter.
    Originally Posted by jvlshz View Post
    just bulk lol, eat everything and lift hard... building LBM keeps bodyfat low

Sparkie94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sparkie94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sparkie94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What does it mean by 'building LBM keeps bodyfat low' and 'sorry bro but bf% is a measurement of ratio LBM to bodyfat. since you dont have much LBM, your bf% will be high, 26% seems about right, but dont worry, bulk a bit and it will go down rapidly'

I dont understand what you mean by lean body mass will lower Bodyfat %

ImPrime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ImPrime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ImPrime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ImPrime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Holy moly.com

Your doctor is most likely correct considering he is a doctor.

Start lifting bruh take advantage of your testosterone at our young age while you can.

Sparkie94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sparkie94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sparkie94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    someone please explain how gaining lean body mass will make your body fat lower? I dont understand it....

Jarane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Sparkie94 View Post
    someone please explain how gaining lean body mass will make your body fat lower? I dont understand it....
    The guy that posted this thread is 121lbs and let's assume he is 20% (example i can't see because the pictures are ****) So that means he has 24,2 pounds of fat and 96,8 pounds of lean body mass right?
    So if he gains weight let's say he gains 5 pounds of muscle so now that means he has 101,8 pounds of lean body mass and still 24,2 pounds of fat so that means now that he has lower bodyfat then he had
    because he gained muscle so it means he lowered his bodyfat because lean body mass is higher.

Sorry because i written kinda ****ed up but i think that's what guys try to say

Originally Posted by Jarane View Post
    The guy that posted this thread is 121lbs and let's assume he is 20% (example i can't see because the pictures are ****) So that means he has 24,2 pounds of fat and 96,8 pounds of lean body mass right?
    So if he gains weight let's say he gains 5 pounds of muscle so now that means he has 101,8 pounds of lean body mass and still 24,2 pounds of fat so that means now that he has lower bodyfat then he had
    because he gained muscle so it means he lowered his bodyfat because lean body mass is higher.

Sorry because i written kinda ****ed up but i think that's what guys try to say
    Thanks man I understand xD