Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Out to lunch

lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by fittofattofit View Post
    I've been training consistently since I was 20 but there just wasn't the knowledge or advice out there on lifting, rehab or diet and I accumulated so many injuries over the way that I was able to ignore because I was fit and young and flexible and I could compensate in so many ways. Now I'm scarred and inflexible and not as fit and training seems to be one long rehab session for me . I would love to be 20 now and starting to lift with the info I have now. Restarting in your mid30s is still a better option than doing it later
    Oh yes, I'm truly glad I started back on this journey now rather than leaving it until later. The Internet is a wonderful thing, we can all become experts with a dash of common sense. For a man in constant rehab with arms that might fall off at any moment you are doing remarkably well.

There's nothing mediocre either in what you have achieved Doug .... you've got strong lifts and you're getting stronger and you've got a good athletic physique, plus you've got plenty of upside on both
    The strength progression is a big driving factor for me right now. I'm not sure when I'll be satisfied with it but eventually my goals will shift more towards hypertrophy. My physique isn't that great right now, holding this bulked size so long for the comp isn't comfortable. I have plenty of flab around the middle. I'm not overly happy with my chest either. I'm one of the poor sods who naturally developed mild fibrous gyno during late puberty. As the pecs develop this is more rather than less noticeable. In a few years if i still want to step on stage I may do something about it.

Nice 'light' session! Is Sunday another local strongman comp?
    No, Sunday is the one I have been working towards since January. I'm confident I can do everything. Only the log will require a PB to get on the scoreboard but I think I'm capable of an 80Kg press now, I just haven't been able to test it recently.

cmg1976 is just really nice. (+1000) cmg1976 is just really nice. (+1000) cmg1976 is just really nice. (+1000) cmg1976 is just really nice. (+1000) cmg1976 is just really nice. (+1000) cmg1976 is just really nice. (+1000) cmg1976 is just really nice. (+1000) cmg1976 is just really nice. (+1000) cmg1976 is just really nice. (+1000) cmg1976 is just really nice. (+1000) cmg1976 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good stuff happening in here Will be following along.
    My training journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150928103

lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by cmg1976 View Post
    Good stuff happening in here Will be following along.
    Cheers, You've reminded me I need to lurk outside the OV35 section sometimes, I'll have to catch up with your log soon.

HELLO LURKERS!

Right quick update and predictions. No training on Friday, rehabbed my back with the foam roller, ibuprofen, a leisurely swim and a steaming hot bath. I can still feel the pulled muscle on the left side of my back, 3-4 inches out from my spine, just below the scapular. It is fading fast, I'm not overly concerned about it getting in the way on Sunday.

Today John and I will drive up country, through blizzards etc, for tomorrows competition. As a reminder this is a beginner orientated strongman competition. Anyone who has placed in any other comp are not allowed entry, people who have entered more than a couple of other comps are also excluded. I am very much a beginner and only just getting to the right strength levels. The weights are "light" compared to most competitions at the same bodyweight categories.

This morning I am 88.2Kg bodyweight, I am competing in the under 90Kg category:

Event 1:
    Axle Deadlift 180kg Reps (Straps Allowed)
    Prediction: 3-4 reps at standard height, if the bar is more like 16" then could be double that. Fingers crossed I'm late in the running order so I only have to do what is necessary and can conserve strength for other events.

Event 2:
    Large Log (8.5 foot long, 2 inch Handles) overhead press reps (not FTOH) 80kg
    Prediction: 1-2 reps maximum, possibly zero. This will be a PB log lift for me but I haven't had a chance to practice recently. I may try split jerking it if it feels right.

Event 3:
    Farmers Walk 10m drop turn 10m (20m Overall) 100kg
    Prediction: Will complete both lengths without dropping depending on the handles. I've tried a few farmers handles in the past few weeks and some grips cause me more pain in my left palm than others (see previous pages for reason). Speed will be slow.

Event 4:
    Yoke 220kg 10m drop then 80kg Barrel Carry 10m
    Prediction: I haven't practiced yoke in several months, I have no idea how this is going to go. Last time I tried this weight in the gym it was very slow and very uncomfortable causing me to drop it a few times, but I am stronger now. The barrel will be easy.

Event 5:
    Atlas Stone over Yoke 100kg (40 Inch)
    Prediction: If I get the grip right and my back isn't hurting I should be able to get 4-5 of these, 40" seems very low, but I don't know how tired I'll be by this point, normally I'd never do this much work on one day.

John should be bringing the video camera so evidence of failure will be incoming.

Bloody but unbowed fittofattofit's Avatar
    fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's cool that you've given us the predictions to test --- Good luck with the meet Doug
    "Better to wear out than rust out!"

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

It's cool that you've given us the predictions to test --- Good luck with the meet Doug
    Thanks. Thick snow drifts everywhere here. Glad I decided to borrow mum's 4x4 rather than try to make the drive in my RWD car. John forgot his camera. Pillock. I'll try to capture what I can with the phone.

jonnyboy44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jonnyboy44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jonnyboy44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jonnyboy44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jonnyboy44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jonnyboy44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jonnyboy44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jonnyboy44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jonnyboy44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jonnyboy44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jonnyboy44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by lunchbreak View Post
    Thanks. Thick snow drifts everywhere here. Glad I decided to borrow mum's 4x4 rather than try to make the drive in my RWD car. John forgot his camera. Pillock. I'll try to capture what I can with the phone.
    glad you got there safely. Good luck with the meet.
    My workout journal

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148017503&welcome=true
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/jonthetrain

Interesting gym. Heating non existant, outside was -5 degrees Centigrade in the wind, inside was around 0-1. Made it hard to warm up and stay that way.

Overall goal was not to come last and not to fail an event. Goal achieved. Overall placing was bad but not unexpected: 16 out of 18.

Official results on THIS page.

Event 1
    Deadlift 180kg axle 12" bar height straps allowed:
    The extra few inches above standard made all the difference here. Axles have no whip at all so feel different to an oly bar. Prediction blown out of the water. Got 12 reps, joint 4th place.

Event 2
    Log 80kg big unwieldy thing:
    1 rep PB log lift. Pretty much as I predicted. Joint 9th place.

Event 3
    Farmers walk 100kg per hand, 10m drop, turn, 10m:
    24.7seconds. I'm really annoyed with myself on this one. I was slow but I was sure I wasn't going to lose grip but just after the turn I induced a swing and had to drop it to correct and pick up again. That cost me a good 4-5 seconds overall. Also in picking it up again in a rush I re-injured my back. My left lat now giving me horrific stabs of pain on simple things like breathing deeply. 14th place.

Event 4
    220Kg yoke 10m, 80Kg barrel 10m
    31.2 seconds, last place. I was injured and just could not find a position to carry the yoke that did not involve sickening amounts of pain, which made my head swim and legs fail to respond to commands. I nearly fell over a few times. It was a huge effort just to finish the course. The barrel was easier but still hurt. I wish I could have tried this un-injured. It still would have been slow but not this bad.

Event 5
    100Kg atlas stone over yoke. Height was increased from 40" to ~48"
    5 reps in pain. Joint 5th. Roughly what I predicted. I wish I had made 6 as that would have put me 13th overall instead. Oh well, next time.

Videos soon.

John didn't compete, the prat trained for personal bests on the day before the comp and injured himself.

fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It sounded like you had a really good comp and if you hadn't dropped on the farmers walk and injured yourself (or if it had just been the deadlift, log lift and atlas stone ) you would have been in the top third

Strong effort on those deads and the atlas stones
    I hope that back pain settles soon

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

cmg1976 is just really nice. (+1000) cmg1976 is just really nice. (+1000) cmg1976 is just really nice. (+1000) cmg1976 is just really nice. (+1000) cmg1976 is just really nice. (+1000) cmg1976 is just really nice. (+1000) cmg1976 is just really nice. (+1000) cmg1976 is just really nice. (+1000) cmg1976 is just really nice. (+1000) cmg1976 is just really nice. (+1000) cmg1976 is just really nice. (+1000)
    How often do they have comps like that? I bet it will be fun to try one in a couple months when your body is feeling good and you know what to expect. Very nice DL. Maybe I'll tackle a log someday, lol- good for you for taking that event on.

It sounded like you had a really good comp and if you hadn't dropped on the farmers walk and injured yourself (or if it had just been the deadlift, log lift and atlas stone ) you would have been in the top third

Strong effort on those deads and the atlas stones
    I hope that back pain settles soon
    My shoulders need work. I need to get my strict press up and work on push pressing the log. You just can't jerk them easily, too awkward. I also need to work on my movement, speed carrying stuff. I think the way to do it is to practice over and over with lighter weights and build the neural pattern in so when you do pick up something heavy you just default to doing the same thing. That and get my squat way up. I'm bummed out about the injury, it cost me places and my refusal to drop out may cost me big time in rehab but this was my first comp so I desperately wanted to actually finish it.

Originally Posted by cmg1976 View Post
    How often do they have comps like that? I bet it will be fun to try one in a couple months when your body is feeling good and you know what to expect. Very nice DL. Maybe I'll tackle a log someday, lol- good for you for taking that event on.
    Thanks. Strongman has become quite popular over here. There are loads of competitions going on but most are too heavy for me at this point in my training. As I get stronger I'll enter more. Sadly from what I witnessed today most competitors use something extra to give them the edge.

Not going near the gym until I can move without catching my breath. Cant push, pull, raise or carry anything with my left arm. Cant bend, cough or breath deeply without wincing.

The rules on the wall of the gym:

Vids:
    Event 1

Event 2

Event 3

Event 4

Event 5
    (John managed to capture half of it, I actually managed 5 reps total in the full 60 secs)

I love the gym rules --- very refreshing

Great vids Doug .... you're looking big and jacked and those are impressive feats. You killed those deads. I didn't know what the yoke was but that is an animal effort and lifting those atlas stones is awesome
    Well done. It sounds like you've strained an intercostal muscle or maybe fractured a rib, as well as straining the left arm. I think a good de-load week is in order to rest up and heal

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

Well done. It sounds like you've strained an intercostal muscle or maybe fractured a rib, as well as straining the left arm. I think a good de-load week is in order to rest up and heal
    Hmm, could be a rib or intercostal I guess. My arm is fine, it's doing anything with it that causes any level of bracing causes me pain in that part of my back. The centre of pain is just lower than the scapular pocket, 3-4 inches out from my spine. I was guessing lat, or something under it.

Hmm, could be a rib or intercostal I guess. My arm is fine, it's doing anything with it that causes any level of bracing causes me pain in that part of my back. The centre of pain is just lower than the scapular pocket, 3-4 inches out from my spine. I was guessing lat, or something under it.
    I misunderstood ... it's good that the arm is fine and if the pain is posterior then lats, lower traps or intercostals could be the culprit, or the teres or rhomboids. Regardless then, it sounds like a muscle strain so it should settle ..... it still looks like a forced deload

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

I misunderstood ... it's good that the arm is fine and if the pain is posterior then lats, lower traps or intercostals could be the culprit, or the teres or rhomboids. Regardless then, it sounds like a muscle strain so it should settle ..... it still looks like a forced deload
    Gave up trying to breathe through the pain, went to casualty. Yep, minor tear to my left lat. Some swelling and a small amount of bruising but most of the problem is simply that the muscle has gone into protective spasm. Nothing they can do, just have to rest it and take painkillers.

Gave up trying to breathe through the pain, went to casualty. Yep, minor tear to my left lat. Some swelling and a small amount of bruising but most of the problem is simply that the muscle has gone into protective spasm. Nothing they can do, just have to rest it and take painkillers.

Normally you tell people to take two of those 4 times per day (ie 60mg)
    It's the same dose of codeine that's in panadeine forte if you take two tabs
    I'd throw in a NSAID as well --- usually ibuprofen 400mg 4 times a day as well just for a few days while that pain has a chance to settle

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

Normally you tell people to take two of those 4 times per day (ie 60mg)
    It's the same dose of codeine that's in panadeine forte if you take two tabs
    I'd throw in a NSAID as well --- usually ibuprofen 400mg 4 times a day as well just for a few days while that pain has a chance to settle
    Yeah, you can't get this stuff over the counter here, it is prescription only, I guess it is an opioid after all. I was told to continue taking ibuprofen. None of it seems to help all that much to be honest, just needs time.

To top things off last week I had a cold giving me a cough and even worse, sneezes. Oh boy did that hurt. Finally things are settling down but I'm aware of the injury doing simple things like using the gear stick while driving.

2013.04.01 Monday

Squat:
    5 x 60Kg
    5 x 75Kg
    5 x 90Kg
    5 x 105Kg
    5 x 120Kg

Bench:
    5 x 50Kg
    5 x 62.5Kg
    5 x 75Kg
    5 x 87.5Kg
    5 x 100Kg

Did some preacher curls, calf raises and other random **** trying to find things that didn't hurt my back. Rows were out of course.

To top things off last week I had a cold giving me a cough and even worse, sneezes. Oh boy did that hurt. Finally things are settling down but I'm aware of the injury doing simple things like using the gear stick while driving.
    Ouch!

2013.04.01 Monday

Squat:
    5 x 60Kg
    5 x 75Kg
    5 x 90Kg
    5 x 105Kg
    5 x 120Kg

Bench:
    5 x 50Kg
    5 x 62.5Kg
    5 x 75Kg
    5 x 87.5Kg
    5 x 100Kg

Did some preacher curls, calf raises and other random **** trying to find things that didn't hurt my back. Rows were out of course.
    It can't be too bad though if you're squatting 120kg and benching 100kg for 5 reps ... I'd be happy for any of those

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

Ouch!
    It can't be too bad though if you're squatting 120kg and benching 100kg for 5 reps ... I'd be happy for any of those
    Squatting doesn't seem to be a problem although getting plates on and off the bar wasn't much fun. Benching seemed fine, if a little uncomfortable to set-up. Any pulling motion is out and stretching overhead also gives me odd tugging feelings that I don't think are at all healthy.

Rest up and feel better- sorry about the muscle tear

I LOVE the gym rules and your vids.

DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey man, i was on a little break. Just caught up. Cud's for getting there and giving it your all. 16th or not, i thought it was quite impressive and took some real courage to enter and spill your guts with those guys.

Stay at it!
    "Never Give Up. Great Things Take Time."
    - Frank Zane

IG: the_macro_mechanic

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Subbed in. Love the comp vids btw!

Oh and the gym rules
    Last edited by Jtbny; 04-04-2013 at 06:15 AM.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Etrain2330 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Etrain2330 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Etrain2330 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Etrain2330 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Etrain2330 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Etrain2330 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Etrain2330 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Etrain2330 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Etrain2330 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Etrain2330 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Etrain2330 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Not going near the gym until I can move without catching my breath. Cant push, pull, raise or carry anything with my left arm. Cant bend, cough or breath deeply without wincing.

The rules on the wall of the gym:

Vids:
    Event 1

Event 2

Event 3

Event 4

Event 5
    (John managed to capture half of it, I actually managed 5 reps total in the full 60 secs)
    Gym rules that make sense! Good post...thanks...
    "all posts are from my personal life experiece and educational background perspective, non-aggressive (regardless of how you read it) and written just how I would say it in real life. ..

Www.thintruckin.com
    http://ca.linkedin.com/in/iamericmorrison/

Former anabolic mod at superior muscle...as in, back in da day...:)
    Former transformation specialist/strength and conditioning coach @ muscletech
    Former writer and diet consultant @nxlabs (contract job)

2013.04.05 Friday

Gave Wednesday a miss because there was little I could do and I had severe DOMS in my legs making me totally inflexible. I'm very frequency sensitive, I need to squat at least every 5 days or my legs get trashed and I'd gone double that due to the injury. Unfortunately things didn't go all that well today, I was still feeling stiff from the DOMS but stretched and squatted with the empty bar for a few sets and things loosened up. I thought I'd be OK.

Squat:
    5 x 60Kg
    5 x 72.5Kg
    5 x 87.5Kg
    2 x 102.5Kg <- Left inner thigh cramped up here during a squat. Dumped the bar, spent 5 mins on the floor clutching my leg then 20 mins trying to stretch it out. Tested again with a single plate but I could tell I wasn't pushing equally now so just repped a few more out and left it at that.
    5 x 60Kg
    10 x 60Kg

Bench:
    5 x 50Kg
    5 x 62.5Kg
    5 x 75Kg
    5 x 87.5Kg
    3 x 102.5Kg
    8 x 75Kg

Preacher curls and lateral raises to finish. Will try rows again on Monday.

You still had DOMS after Monday's session .... going deep with that 120kg for reps will do that!
    Smart move to not push it when you got the cramps, but the benching still looked strong ..... nice work on the 102.5 x 3

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

jonnyboy44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jonnyboy44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jonnyboy44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jonnyboy44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jonnyboy44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jonnyboy44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jonnyboy44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jonnyboy44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jonnyboy44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jonnyboy44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jonnyboy44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Know what you mean about Doms in legs I suffer every week for 3 days. Benching is looking good though.
    My workout journal

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148017503&welcome=true
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/jonthetrain

Originally Posted by jonnyboy44 View Post
    Know what you mean about Doms in legs I suffer every week for 3 days. Benching is looking good though.
    See, as long as I squat more often I don't get incapacitating DOMS like that. Sore yes, but not limiting.

2013.04.08 Monday

Dunno what happened today. Muscles felt fine, just no leg strength. Last Monday I could have stuffed another 10Kg on the bar and probably got away with it. Today, no such luck. Back feels good though. Minor twinges but nothing I feel I need to pay much attention to. We'll see what heavier loads do on Wednesday's Deadlift session.

Squat:
    5 x 60Kg
    5 x 75Kg
    5 x 90Kg
    5 x 105Kg
    3 x 120Kg
    2 x 120Kg

Bench:
    5 x 52.5Kg
    5 x 65Kg
    5 x 77.5Kg
    5 x 90Kg
    4 x 102.5Kg <- spotter just had to touch the left side on the 5th. Not counted it.

Row:
    5 x 60Kg
    5 x 60Kg
    5 x 72.5Kg
    5 x 82.5Kg
    5 x 95Kg

Chins:
    Last edited by lunchbreak; 04-08-2013 at 02:46 PM.

That looks like a great session to me Doug ... you still got total 5 reps out on the 120kg squats and no cramps or problems with the back, and you got another PR on the benching, plus you got the heavy rows and the chins in as well

Good luck with that deadlift session .... in for you repping the 180kg this time

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs