Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    billabong is on a distinguished road. (+10) billabong is on a distinguished road. (+10) billabong is on a distinguished road. (+10) billabong is on a distinguished road. (+10) billabong is on a distinguished road. (+10) billabong is on a distinguished road. (+10) billabong is on a distinguished road. (+10) billabong is on a distinguished road. (+10) billabong is on a distinguished road. (+10) billabong is on a distinguished road. (+10) billabong is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Angry Kicked Outta School For A Haircut!

I went into college this morning and got sent to my head of year. There are no written rules for us at college as we're all 16-19 years old but she said that it wasn't allowed so I have to get rid of the pattern and sent me home until it grows to a 'suitable length'. What should I do?

*Have any of you guys been discriminated against for a short or extreme haircut?*

Lee.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by billabong; 06-19-2006 at 04:00 AM. Reason: Attachment Added

Pesmergra is not very well liked. (-100) Pesmergra is not very well liked. (-100) Pesmergra is not very well liked. (-100) Pesmergra is not very well liked. (-100) Pesmergra is not very well liked. (-100) Pesmergra is not very well liked. (-100) Pesmergra is not very well liked. (-100) Pesmergra is not very well liked. (-100) Pesmergra is not very well liked. (-100) Pesmergra is not very well liked. (-100) Pesmergra is not very well liked. (-100)
    thread is useless without pics

also can't just you buzz it off and go back to school?

reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I got suspended from lessons for shaving my hair to 0. I got suspended from school for saying its unfair that the black students are aloud shaved heads.
    RIP Steve Irwin :(

AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    what a load of ****. don't these retards have anything better to do than to discriminate?

Theo.C is not very well liked. (-100) Theo.C is not very well liked. (-100) Theo.C is not very well liked. (-100) Theo.C is not very well liked. (-100) Theo.C is not very well liked. (-100) Theo.C is not very well liked. (-100) Theo.C is not very well liked. (-100) Theo.C is not very well liked. (-100) Theo.C is not very well liked. (-100) Theo.C is not very well liked. (-100) Theo.C is not very well liked. (-100)

you fail
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently Using Ultimate Nutrition Muscle Juice 2544
    Doing the Mark Ripptoes Workout Program
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

halodrol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) halodrol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) halodrol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) halodrol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) halodrol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) halodrol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) halodrol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) halodrol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) halodrol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) halodrol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) halodrol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by billabong
    I went into college this morning and got sent to my head of year. There are no written rules for us at college as we're all 16-19 years old but she said that it wasn't allowed so I have to get rid of the pattern and sent me home until it grows to a 'suitable length'. What should I do?

*Have any of you guys been discriminated against for a short or extreme haircut?*

Lee.
    your 18 and you let someone tell you what hair to keep?

for christ sake, put this to the news, talk to your school's president, if theres no such rule then theres no such rule, the head dont just make something up..next thing you know he doesnt like the mole on your face

ask for a full refund of schoolfees and change sch if they insist on the policy since you were uninformed when your enrolled, just make a big deal and stand your ground. BE A MAN

AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Lee.
    wow, pretty detailed. do it yourself? wtf, you have to shave that off? what was their reason? "HOW DARE YOU COME IN HERE WITH AN ORIGINAL HAIR CUT!"

Originally Posted by halodrol
    your 18 and you let someone tell you what hair to keep?

for christ sake, put this to the news, talk to your school's president, if theres no such rule then theres no such rule, the head dont just make something up..next thing you know he doesnt like the mole on your face

ask for a full refund of schoolfees and change sch if they insist on the policy since you were uninformed when your enrolled, just make a big deal and stand your ground. BE A MAN
    yeah, if there's nothing in the rules specifically, tell them to give you your f*cking money back or quit b*tching (THEM quit).
    Last edited by AKR; 06-19-2006 at 04:07 AM.

~Serpent~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Serpent~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Serpent~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Serpent~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Serpent~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Serpent~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Serpent~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Serpent~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Serpent~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Serpent~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Serpent~ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sue the idiots.

billabong is on a distinguished road. (+10) billabong is on a distinguished road. (+10) billabong is on a distinguished road. (+10) billabong is on a distinguished road. (+10) billabong is on a distinguished road. (+10) billabong is on a distinguished road. (+10) billabong is on a distinguished road. (+10) billabong is on a distinguished road. (+10) billabong is on a distinguished road. (+10) billabong is on a distinguished road. (+10) billabong is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I dunno what to do though..I can't go to school until it's one 'suitable length' but then they bitch if you're not in school. You can never win!

I dunno what to do though..I can't go to school until it's one 'suitable length' but then they bitch if you're not in school. You can never win!
    what kind of a sh*tty school doesn't let your shave your head.

the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nice scribe, Don't go back till it grows out. Looks pimp!

RipThaJacka90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RipThaJacka90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RipThaJacka90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RipThaJacka90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RipThaJacka90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RipThaJacka90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RipThaJacka90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RipThaJacka90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RipThaJacka90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RipThaJacka90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RipThaJacka90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    you look like an idiot

CLK-GTR is a name known to all. (+5000) CLK-GTR is a name known to all. (+5000) CLK-GTR is a name known to all. (+5000) CLK-GTR is a name known to all. (+5000) CLK-GTR is a name known to all. (+5000) CLK-GTR is a name known to all. (+5000) CLK-GTR is a name known to all. (+5000) CLK-GTR is a name known to all. (+5000) CLK-GTR is a name known to all. (+5000) CLK-GTR is a name known to all. (+5000) CLK-GTR is a name known to all. (+5000)
    a few guys in my old school were suspended for having their hair too short, then again it was an uptight public school. i didnt think most places gave a ****
    Soon to be updated:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=119479461

MUFC supporter actually from Manchester
    rep [and neg] back 500+

Misc Armchair Counsellor MantisShrimp's Avatar
    MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you go to a private college or university, you sign up for their dress code.
    I think the hair looks great though. **** them.
    Live Laugh Love,
    MantisShrimp
    Misc Armchair Counsellor

sp00k will become famous soon enough. (+50) sp00k will become famous soon enough. (+50) sp00k will become famous soon enough. (+50) sp00k will become famous soon enough. (+50) sp00k will become famous soon enough. (+50) sp00k will become famous soon enough. (+50) sp00k will become famous soon enough. (+50) sp00k will become famous soon enough. (+50) sp00k will become famous soon enough. (+50) sp00k will become famous soon enough. (+50) sp00k will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ahh.. one of the great lessons of such institutions, conform or die...

Isn't that the opposite of what people in college should be learning?

Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000)

Lee.
    Lmao mate what kind of college are you goin to that doesn't let you have your own hair patterns?... yeah that's normal in Secondary School but ****in college? Gimme a break...

you should go and punch your head of year in the chest

JayJayz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayJayz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayJayz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayJayz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayJayz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayJayz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayJayz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayJayz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayJayz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayJayz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayJayz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    how do you get a pattern like that? what do you use.

Went into town to the barbers. He #0 the side then spread shaving cream over it and used a straight razor free hand! This dude had some skill, was awesome.

Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    stupid fuking headteachers. theyre a bunch of fuktards. who cares if a student has a design in their heair. for fuk sake. i remeber at my school we werent allowed ot have our hair shaved below a number 2. how gay can you get. of course, there was no rule on how long it could be. so you got fukhead emo skater kids allowed ot come in with their long ass scruffy ****ty hair. but oh no, having it below a numebr 2, which actaully looks neat and tidy, isnt allowed.

I know man. Schools are fuked up these days. They concentrate more on what you look like than how well you're doing in your lessons. Your hairstlye doesn't affect the way you are so why does it matter?! And as you said mate..why they don't have a rule about emo kids walking round with hair down to their ass..? I don't know!

MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My head's been 0-1 since I was 13. Teacher's don't don't give a damn, but maybe that's why all the gangsters had them and just let it go. Naw, I'm not a gangster.

Sue them.
    *****OFFICIAL MISC PHOTOGRAPHY CREW*****
    ◄FILMM∆KERS CR€W►
    ϟ CHARGERS CREW ϟ

"You don't need God to know good people exist, but you need good people to know God exists."
    -MarkA15

Question

Have you ever been told off for a short haircut then?

Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol i was gonna say go to the dean and bitch him out, but after looking at the picture, i think i'm gonna go with the school
    You should always play fair when you have the winning hand.

CountryPunk is just really nice. (+1000) CountryPunk is just really nice. (+1000) CountryPunk is just really nice. (+1000) CountryPunk is just really nice. (+1000) CountryPunk is just really nice. (+1000) CountryPunk is just really nice. (+1000) CountryPunk is just really nice. (+1000) CountryPunk is just really nice. (+1000) CountryPunk is just really nice. (+1000) CountryPunk is just really nice. (+1000) CountryPunk is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Theo.C

you fail
    WTF lol

Registered User johnnyironboard's Avatar
    johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    she said that it wasn't allowed so I have to get rid of the pattern and sent me home until it grows to a 'suitable length'. What should I do?
    Cut it or drop out and be a garbage man- it's your choice.

Greg1983 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greg1983 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greg1983 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greg1983 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greg1983 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greg1983 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greg1983 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greg1983 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greg1983 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greg1983 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greg1983 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RipThaJacka90
    you look like an idiot
    Agreed. I can't believe it's only been stated once so far.

LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by RipThaJacka90
    you look like an idiot
    Rofl.. expected that somewhere... i think the cut looks alright.. the worse ones are the checkerboard cuts...

Trashard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trashard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trashard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trashard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trashard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trashard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trashard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trashard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trashard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trashard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trashard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wow, that really is messed up, i didnt know they could do that in college? I mean i understand if you go to a private high school where they have a dress code and all...but college? you're not a kid anymore. I went to a private uni and never saw any dress code or appearance guidelines being enforced or even implied...
    Up the Irons!

Originally Posted by Louis21
    Wow, that really is messed up, i didnt know they could do that in college? I mean i understand if you go to a private high school where they have a dress code and all...but college? you're not a kid anymore. I went to a private uni and never saw any dress code or appearance guidelines being enforced or even implied...
    College means different over here.. it's like Senior High School level I think for you guys... but still pretty mature agewise