JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Pectus Excavatum (Funnel Chest) Exercises?

Hey all. I'm 16, 6"2 and weigh 11 stone. I've got the uncommon condition of funnel chest. I'm not concerned with the way it looks to other people, i'm perfectly fine with no shirt on and it has no effect on my confidence. It's just that it ruins the symmetry on my pecs and the view on my sides. I was just wondering if anyone had any advice on what exercises or workouts i could do and reps and such. I used to work out daily, but haven't done anything in months. I've got very fast metabolism and have a great diet with no junk food. I put tone and mass on easily, was just looking for some tips? Pics below (For chest) , thanks guys! (Will post more pics if requested)

Edit:
    Anyone else with funnel chest feel free to explain your concerns or improvements ^^
    Attached Images
    Last edited by JNicko; 07-03-2012 at 01:37 PM.

JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    This topic is a bit dead, eh?

jcha94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcha94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcha94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcha94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcha94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcha94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcha94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcha94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcha94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcha94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcha94 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    from my understanding you can't get rid of this. just work out your chest so it grows and it'll be less noticeable
    i rep back+

"Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
    Willing is not enough; we must do."

Yeah, i've read a bit on it. There's no way short of operation to get rid of it, but i'm not that bothered about it ^^ . It's just if there's any exercises that do the very inner edge of the pecs to close the gap a little ; p

trx07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trx07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trx07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trx07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trx07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trx07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trx07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trx07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trx07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    surgeryedit.jpgsurgeryedit.jpgBuilding muscle in that area will obviously make your chest appear better but it may also make the concave seem more deeper. The only way you can get rid of this is surgery, There is the ravitch procedure and the nuss. From what ive gathered, the nuss is better. I however, have had the ravitch as it was free on the nhs (UK)
    Heres my before and after pic of my operation, and working out for 4 months after my op. Also, I havent been able to work chest much because of post-op pain so its slacking.

trx07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trx07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trx07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trx07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trx07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trx07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trx07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trx07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trx07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by trx07 View Post
    Attachment 4623003Attachment 4623003Building muscle in that area will obviously make your chest appear better but it may also make the concave seem more deeper. The only way you can get rid of this is surgery, There is the ravitch procedure and the nuss. From what ive gathered, the nuss is better. I however, have had the ravitch as it was free on the nhs (UK)
    Heres my before and after pic of my operation, and working out for 4 months after my op. Also, I havent been able to work chest much because of post-op pain so its slacking.
    Heres a fre more pics before and after surgery

2010-08-24 14.14.54.jpgprogresM5.jpg