McDunkable has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Arrow Those with Pectus Excavatum / Funnel Chest / Dent in chest. :)

Today I have been notified that I have Pectus Excavatum although I am kind of lucky... My Pectus Excavatum will improve and eventually look like a normal chest since I am still growing and going through my teens, I am 14 and I used to sit like in an S shape, not kidding, I sat so badly that it caused my chest to go inward and my spine to get messed up.. I've improved those by fixing my posture and whenever I know I am sitting like a dumb ass I quickly straighten myself. I am writing this post to motivate others to fix your posture and don't always think that P.E is the end of your life.. My P.E is extremely mild and can barely be noticed but.. mild or not I still have it, and as long as you don't look like that guy from wikipedia just try to improve your posture and do Dumbbell pullovers this will help you improve your rib cage, there is no known way to fix P.E without a surgery neither an exercise since there is no muscle in the middle of the chest. I still need to get my XRay / CTscan done to check how it's forming.

P.E can also be caused by obesity. If you're obese then get a plan to lose weight and motivate yourself, whether you're doing it for appearance or to stay healthy, but definitely do not do it for another person but you. If you really do not care about your appearance then give it a name and eat your damn cereal out of it.

Remember to not look up P.E anymore since one thing leads to the other and you'll end up in the section you really don't want to read.

Stay motivated !