Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Registered User HopeSmallwonder's Avatar
    HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think its great you have outlined your reasons for joining and committing to this challenge. I think you are going to do great! Best of luck to you!
    Follow me on ********!
    http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100000582781653

Infinite Labs Model

Registered User HopeSmallwonder's Avatar
    HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Juggernauts!
    Welcome the newest addition to the Infinite Team and Juggernaut family, IFBB Pro Stan McQuay!
    Stay tuned for his upcoming forum where he will be answering your questions and leaking some of his dieting tips and tricks as he prepares to compete at the Olympia!
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/StanMcQuayIFBB/
    Follow me on ********!
    http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100000582781653

Infinite Labs Model

Loperdk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Loperdk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Loperdk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Loperdk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Loperdk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Week 2 Day 13 (252.2-7.8) BF (27.6-3%)

Alright so weight is not moving for about a week but Bodyfat is so I will take it.

Here is how yesterday day 12 went

Meals
    4oz Naked Green Machine Cyclo Bolan NT
    1cup Brown Rice 5oz Boneless Skinless Chicken Thigh, 1/2 cup cottage Cheese
    1 snack size Supreme Protein Bar
    1cup Brown Rice 5oz 93% Ground Turkey, 1/2 cup cottage Cheese Cyclo Bolan NT
    Juggernaut HP
    Workout
    Post Workout 4oz Naked Blue Machine
    1.25 Cup Barilla Plus Pasta, 5oz Boneless Skinless Chicken Thigh, 1tbsp light ranch
    Activia Cyclo Bolan NT

Workout was Crossfit Style

5rounds

Overhead squat x10
    Sit-ups (non supported) x10
    Pull-ups x10
    Box Jumps 24" x10
    17:32
    Time is slow and it took me as long to get off the floor than do the workout but I felt great after and my knees actually felt better too.
    Best day I had so far.
    Next week I will take out the Naked drinks to take the sugar out along with the yogurt

Pics coming Thursday
    If it ain't burnin it ain't workin!!

Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Loperdk View Post

Alright so weight is not moving for about a week but Bodyfat is so I will take it.

Meals
    Juggernaut HP
    Workout
    1.25 Cup Barilla Plus Pasta, 5oz Boneless Skinless Chicken Thigh, 1tbsp light ranch
    Activia Cyclo Bolan NT

5rounds

Overhead squat x10
    Pull-ups x10
    Box Jumps 24" x10
    Time is slow and it took me as long to get off the floor than do the workout but I felt great after and my knees actually felt better too.
    Best day I had so far.
    Next week I will take out the Naked drinks to take the sugar out along with the yogurt

Pics coming Thursday
    That is why I never weigh myself only in beginning and after because weight does not reflect how you have changed.

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Get training, nutrition, & supplementation tips from IFBB Pro Joe Palumbo!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142169941

Joe has a wealth of knowledge of the fitness lifestyle and is ready to help You!

Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Re-posting this because I posted under someone else's and need to start my own.

Day 1 (260-0) 6-28-2012

There comes a day when you hit bottom in the way you feel about yourself and I hit that this week at what was called community olympics. While the rest of the guys had their shirts off I even getting out of the pool could get mine on fast enough AND I AM THE TRAINER! I normally help I have started a bunch of challenges and have never truly stuck with a single one. I have lost 30 pounds a number of times but basically just went back to the way I was before.

I have hidden my body for years now out of embarrassment. I ask more from my clients than I ask of myself and that is unacceptable. Now is the time because my wife and I just had our first child 3 months ago and I need to get in shape. Just this Monday I lost my neighbor who was only 43 to a heart attack and I am not much smaller than him. My wife is a NPC competitor and I myself train competitors. I need to be an example for my daughter and create a household of healthy choices.

Top 10 Reasons Why I am joining:

10. This is the largest I have ever been (Fattest especially)

9. All of my shirts don't really fit any more

8. I am actually scared for the first time of getting diabetes

7. Improve my sex life and performance

6. Improve the way I look to other people...gain confidence

5. Start living the life I want to live...

4. Support my wife and be a better husband

3. It is actually causing me to breath heavy just going up the stairs "I want to be an athlete again"

2. To be an example for my daughter

1. I am sick of who is I see in the mirror and am embarrassed.

Now is the time and Today is the day! I cannot fail this time. I only have myself to blame if I do not succeed.
    Hey fellow Nebraskan! Glad to see another one out here representing the greatest state in the U.S. ! I'll forgive you that you're a Loper fan, I went to school at Chadron State lol! All joking aside I think you have some pretty amazing reasons to stick with it this time. Not to mention that I've done other challenges on bb.com and they just don't have a support system like IAJ does! Infinite Labs does a killer job with support! As I read through your top 10 reasons I thought to myself that there wasn't one of those reasons I didn't have when I started! I'm sure you will do great and i'm looking forward to following your posts!
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"

Follow my Juggernaut experience:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159087441&p=1182314431#post1182314431

Loperdk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Loperdk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Loperdk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Loperdk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Loperdk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by asheid View Post
    Hey fellow Nebraskan! Glad to see another one out here representing the greatest state in the U.S. ! I'll forgive you that you're a Loper fan, I went to school at Chadron State lol! All joking aside I think you have some pretty amazing reasons to stick with it this time. Not to mention that I've done other challenges on bb.com and they just don't have a support system like IAJ does! Infinite Labs does a killer job with support! As I read through your top 10 reasons I thought to myself that there wasn't one of those reasons I didn't have when I started! I'm sure you will do great and i'm looking forward to following your posts!
    I guess we can settle on Go Huskers! Nebraska has done pretty well as of late in contests my client Tcbrown3 got 3rd in the BSN Elite Physique and his girlfriend just won the Grand Prize in the MP Get shredded Challenge. Thanks for the support and hope you reach all your goals

clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Meals
    Juggernaut HP
    Workout
    Activia Cyclo Bolan NT

5rounds

Overhead squat x10
    Pull-ups x10
    Box Jumps 24" x10
    Best day I had so far.

Pics coming Thursday
    Good to see BF is moving in right direction for ya, weight doesn't matter much, good circuit work out!
    journeys all have obstacles, we all face them, we find out who we are when we continue the journey and not quit.

kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Glad to hear that you've had a great day!!! Can't wait to see your progress pics! Keep WORKIN HARD!

Meals
    Juggernaut HP
    Workout
    Activia Cyclo Bolan NT

5rounds

Overhead squat x10
    Pull-ups x10
    Box Jumps 24" x10
    Best day I had so far.

Pics coming Thursday
    advertising not permitted

bobbiejo30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobbiejo30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobbiejo30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobbiejo30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobbiejo30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobbiejo30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobbiejo30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobbiejo30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobbiejo30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobbiejo30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobbiejo30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

You can do it!!

Good luck with ur fitness goals. The biggest lesson gor me to learn is to focus on the process and not results. I remember one day after indulging and feeling guilty and wondering why the results i wanted wasnt good enough to have self control. That same day i read an article on bb.com that addressed that very issue. If u dont learn to love the process-journey than ur never going to get the results reaaly desired. It really made sense to me. Part of this process is trial and error. Sometimes the mistakes make us smarter and then stronger.

v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000)
    forget that scale! just look in the mirror, and check that waist in pants...that scale will screw you up good lol

clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by v4lu3s View Post
    forget that scale! just look in the mirror, and check that waist in pants...that scale will screw you up good lol
    I agree, I am getting away from the scale, focusing on diet and mirror. Clothes already getting looser, but gaining size in quads, so that is cool too.
    journeys all have obstacles, we all face them, we find out who we are when we continue the journey and not quit.

Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Food intake is looking awesome, and goes well with the training updates you have been posting. Keep it up bro!
    I have the hunger for evolution.

Thanks everyone for the support so far. Weight is up to 254 but I am taking Cyclo Bolan NT. I have to admit I didn't I would see much from it but I think it explains the weight part of it. I would have to say that it is a pretty effective product and would recommend it to anyone trying to hold on or even gain lean mass while dieting. I took pics this morning and they do look better. Will post them tonight when I get home from work since my work computer doesn't have a sd drive.

mccouch will become famous soon enough. (+50) mccouch will become famous soon enough. (+50) mccouch will become famous soon enough. (+50) mccouch will become famous soon enough. (+50) mccouch will become famous soon enough. (+50) mccouch will become famous soon enough. (+50) mccouch will become famous soon enough. (+50) mccouch will become famous soon enough. (+50) mccouch will become famous soon enough. (+50) mccouch will become famous soon enough. (+50) mccouch will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks everyone for the support so far. Weight is up to 254 but I am taking Cyclo Bolan NT. I have to admit I didn't I would see much from it but I think it explains the weight part of it. I would have to say that it is a pretty effective product and would recommend it to anyone trying to hold on or even gain lean mass while dieting. I took pics this morning and they do look better. Will post them tonight when I get home from work since my work computer doesn't have a sd drive.

GL bro

mccouch will become famous soon enough. (+50) mccouch will become famous soon enough. (+50) mccouch will become famous soon enough. (+50) mccouch will become famous soon enough. (+50) mccouch will become famous soon enough. (+50) mccouch will become famous soon enough. (+50) mccouch will become famous soon enough. (+50) mccouch will become famous soon enough. (+50) mccouch will become famous soon enough. (+50) mccouch will become famous soon enough. (+50) mccouch will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by v4lu3s View Post
    ^^ this

leaning out and gaining muscle is a good thing! great work!

BarillaElyse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi Loperdk!
    We think that it’s great that you enjoy eating Barilla PLUS as much as we do! It’s a good way to supplement your protein before and after you work out.
    If you’re looking for some new ways to cook with PLUS, check out our website – we’ve got a ton of great recipes to choose from: barillaus.com/plus.
    -Elyse from the Barilla PLUS team

Originally Posted by BarillaElyse View Post
    Hi Loperdk!
    We think that it’s great that you enjoy eating Barilla PLUS as much as we do! It’s a good way to supplement your protein before and after you work out.
    If you’re looking for some new ways to cook with PLUS, check out our website – we’ve got a ton of great recipes to choose from: barillaus.com/plus.
    -Elyse from the Barilla PLUS team
    To bad I'm all out! Need to go shopping. Wish my local wal-mart brought back the rotini plus.

asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Way to Go Nebraska!
    Can't wait to see the updates, keep up the Fantastic hard work!
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159087441&p=1182314431#post1182314431

Pics on bodyspace. Got to go to a meeting at work will post the forum log when I get back. A little embarrassing but hey it's not where you start it's where your journey takes you.

pics

Pics blue are before and black are day14
    Attached Images

Pics on bodyspace. Got to go to a meeting at work will post the forum log when I get back. A little embarrassing but hey it's not where you start it's where your journey takes you.
    progress is all you should be looking for!

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    **********JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT*************
    LET'S LET THE WORLD FEEL THE JUGGERNAUT EXPERIENCE
    *Infinite Labs has been nominated in three different categories in the 2012 Bodybuilding.com Supplement Awards! The Bodybuilding.com Supplement Awards have set the standard for recognition of the best brands and products in the fitness and supplement industry for the past eight years. Follow the link below and help support us!
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/2012...pplementawards ;

*To show our endless appreciation. Infinitelabs would like to give you free products!!
    To qualify, all you must do is vote for Infinite labs by following at link on bodybuilding.com post on Infinitelabs ******** page. www.********.com/InfiniteLabsSupplements
    Vote for Infinitelabs and get as many people as you can to " LIKE " your post, the more LIKES you receive, the more FREE PRODUCTS you can win!

TO BE A JUGGERNAUT!!!, YOU NEED EAT RIGHT AND TRAIN RIGHT!!! IM HERE IF YOU NEED ME.
    **Free training/dieting/nutritional tips and advise;
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142169941
    http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100000163797746
    http://www.********.com/IAMJUGGERNAUT
    http://www.********.com/JoeSwatPalumbo

Joe Palumbo
    IFBB PRO
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

Will have to admit not the best weekend but not a bad one either Wt. 252 and Bodyfat 27.6. Did have two cheat meals and the funny thing is even though I preach it to my clients calories help you. The day before my weight was up 254.6 and body fat 28.4 but dropped and have held since the two meals. I will keep one cheat meal in a week but cut out any outside sugar like yogurt or fruit juice. I love bodybuilding but man watching the Crossfit games this weekend was truly inspiring. Hopefully the two communities can continue to blend and form a super community. It's going to be a good week.

hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Will have to admit not the best weekend but not a bad one either Wt. 252 and Bodyfat 27.6. Did have two cheat meals and the funny thing is even though I preach it to my clients calories help you. The day before my weight was up 254.6 and body fat 28.4 but dropped and have held since the two meals. I will keep one cheat meal in a week but cut out any outside sugar like yogurt or fruit juice. I love bodybuilding but man watching the Crossfit games this weekend was truly inspiring. Hopefully the two communities can continue to blend and form a super community. It's going to be a good week.
    Love both bodybuilding, and the crossfit games! I just cut yogurt out, and most of my fruit... Oh and go Hawkeyes! Lol couldn't resist!
    Fight the goog fight! Never yield!
    Why wait till tomorrow if you can do it today!
    Give it Hell!

Oh I'm with ya on this topic. My trainer used to constantly tell me that I needed to eat more! And then when I would tell him all I ate (thinking I was doing good) only to find out I was trading up for more sugar hard to find a balance at times it seems!

ctorrelli will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctorrelli will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctorrelli will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctorrelli will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctorrelli will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctorrelli will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctorrelli will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctorrelli will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctorrelli will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctorrelli will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctorrelli will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Belated welcome. I'm trying to catch up on everybody's logs, and I have to say your workouts are amazing. Having a cheat meal once a week is more beneficial than having a chest day because you are less likely to consume allot of fat. Plus it make you work harder on the gym.lol
    Christopher Torrelli

Not a great workout week so far workout wise. Weight is steady at 252 but because the diet has been clean the body fat is down. Our kid has been superhuman for her first four months..sleeps through the night, doesn't get sick, a tantrum last maybe a minute. 3 days in a row my wife has had me come home not more than 10 minutes into my workout because she needed me to take over because our daughter has been fussy or running a temp. I am more than happy to do this I just need to find a better time to workout. I will probably just have to go back to the gym when we get her down for the night. The only problem with that is I can't take Juggernaut because it will be too late. the other option is to make sure I get lifting done during breaks at work (probably the best choice). The trials of being a new dad and trying to make a healthy change.

Not a great workout week so far workout wise. Weight is steady at 252 but because the diet has been clean the body fat is down. Our kid has been superhuman for her first four months..sleeps through the night, doesn't get sick, a tantrum last maybe a minute. 3 days in a row my wife has had me come home not more than 10 minutes into my workout because she needed me to take over because our daughter has been fussy or running a temp. I am more than happy to do this I just need to find a better time to workout. I will probably just have to go back to the gym when we get her down for the night. The only problem with that is I can't take Juggernaut because it will be too late. the other option is to make sure I get lifting done during breaks at work (probably the best choice). The trials of being a new dad and trying to make a healthy change.
    I hear ya! This was my life for a few months. Having a sick little one is the worse possible thing ever, even when you do have a break and time to workout, like you said, it comes at the most inconvenient times for what you're trying to do, or you get ten minutes in and have to stop and help out! Hang in there, parenting is like walking into the gym for the first time EVERY DAY for a while but eventually you learn to know what works and what doesn't. It's almost like a foreign language that only your kid speaks and you have to learn, but once you do things will be really really easy! Make sure to take time for you and to give your wife time too it's best for everyone, little one included!