Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Loperdk View Post
    Not a great workout week so far workout wise. Weight is steady at 252 but because the diet has been clean the body fat is down. Our kid has been superhuman for her first four months..sleeps through the night, doesn't get sick, a tantrum last maybe a minute. 3 days in a row my wife has had me come home not more than 10 minutes into my workout because she needed me to take over because our daughter has been fussy or running a temp. I am more than happy to do this I just need to find a better time to workout. I will probably just have to go back to the gym when we get her down for the night. The only problem with that is I can't take Juggernaut because it will be too late. the other option is to make sure I get lifting done during breaks at work (probably the best choice). The trials of being a new dad and trying to make a healthy change.
    Ya juggling life is difficult sometimes, but there is always a way. Sometime need to be creative.
    journeys all have obstacles, we all face them, we find out who we are when we continue the journey and not quit.

hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yeah life is weird that way, we need take care of family first, but make sure we don't fall along the way! Things will always come up, look to the bright side, rest was never a bad thing, and time with the little ones, goes quick, so even if there sick enjoy it!
    Fight the goog fight! Never yield!
    Why wait till tomorrow if you can do it today!
    Give it Hell!

brigetteminer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigetteminer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigetteminer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigetteminer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigetteminer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigetteminer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigetteminer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigetteminer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigetteminer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigetteminer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigetteminer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Im with you on this. My daughter is almost 2 and has had this wicked little cough the past week. All she wants is her mommy to hold her. To say its been tough to try and find the balance between being with her and getting in my workouts would be an understatement. Some how though there is always a way, you just gotta find it and it looks like your doing just that! keep up all your hard work!
    Not a great workout week so far workout wise. Weight is steady at 252 but because the diet has been clean the body fat is down. Our kid has been superhuman for her first four months..sleeps through the night, doesn't get sick, a tantrum last maybe a minute. 3 days in a row my wife has had me come home not more than 10 minutes into my workout because she needed me to take over because our daughter has been fussy or running a temp. I am more than happy to do this I just need to find a better time to workout. I will probably just have to go back to the gym when we get her down for the night. The only problem with that is I can't take Juggernaut because it will be too late. the other option is to make sure I get lifting done during breaks at work (probably the best choice). The trials of being a new dad and trying to make a healthy change.

sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why dont you just add an extra hour to your day? LOL. Time management has been my biggest hurdle over the last year. I had to sit back with a calendar and schedule my workouts around the rest of life. Working a rotating shift and a farm and two kids (2 and 7) with school events and my wife's work and civic work. Seemed impossible to find adequate time to workout at first but after shifting some things around and actually asking my wife what would work best (why didnt I think of that sooner?) I discovered that a set workout time was ridiculous but the time is there, often in the morning but sometimes mid day or very late at night. Now I create a weekly schedule and each day jot down the things I have to do so I don't miss anything.

Congrats on the lower bf! Nothing wrong with gaining muscle and losing fat at the same time. That's REAL time management!
    <Heavy Hitters Crew>

Better than the day before.

Loperdk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Loperdk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Loperdk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Loperdk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Loperdk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by sohei View Post
    Why dont you just add an extra hour to your day? LOL. Time management has been my biggest hurdle over the last year. I had to sit back with a calendar and schedule my workouts around the rest of life. Working a rotating shift and a farm and two kids (2 and 7) with school events and my wife's work and civic work. Seemed impossible to find adequate time to workout at first but after shifting some things around and actually asking my wife what would work best (why didnt I think of that sooner?) I discovered that a set workout time was ridiculous but the time is there, often in the morning but sometimes mid day or very late at night. Now I create a weekly schedule and each day jot down the things I have to do so I don't miss anything.

Congrats on the lower bf! Nothing wrong with gaining muscle and losing fat at the same time. That's REAL time management!
    Yeah that communication part everyone says is so important! Probably would work better to tell her when I am planning to get my workout in or when I will be coming home.
    If it ain't burnin it ain't workin!!

Loperdk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Loperdk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Loperdk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Loperdk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Loperdk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Its great to see that people understand the balance of being a new parent and that their are always ways to overcome hurdles...Time management is key.

I don't know what day it is so I will make sure to find out (of the competition I mean)

Edit 7-20-12 Day 23 Wt. 251-9 BF 27-3.8%

Had a great quick old school workout yesterday.

4x12 Lat Pulldowns 155,175,205,225
    4x12 Straight Arm Pulldowns Max cable crossover wt.
    15,12,10,8,8 Deadlift 225,275,315,365,405
    Bar Rows landmine attachment 2x12 3plates 2x8 4plates

Juggernaut HP was 10's all around today. Felt strong worked quick and got the whole workout done in 28 minutes. I am pretty strong on back. Even when I at my heaviest I could bust out 10 pullups and pull (deadlift) a lot of weight. Goal for this week even though it is a weight goal I want to get under 250. Feeling better and ready to turn up the intensity. Most challenges I have just thrown in the towel by now. Most of the time I sign up and I want to win and think if I mess up whats the point and I get lazy. I admit I could do better in my workouts, eating, and especially logging. I am still hear and still making progress...I will finish and be a Juggernaut! Happy Friday!
    Last edited by Loperdk; 07-20-2012 at 12:11 PM.

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    **************JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT************
    YOUR RIGHT ABOUT TIME MANAGEMENT, NOW HERE IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS

TIP OF THE DAY IS; MUSCLE FIBER STIMULATION

THE KEY TO MUSCLE GROWTH COMES DOWN TO BEING CONSISTENT WITH STIMULATING MUSCLE FIBERS WITH THE APPROPRIATE TRAINING INTENSITY, HERE IS ONE OF THOSE TRAINING TECHNIQUES.....* CAUTION, THIS STYLE/TYPE TRAINING IS ONLY DESIGNED FOR THE SERIOUS ATHLETE LOOKING FOR RESULTS, DO NOT ATTEMPT UNLESS YOUR SERIOUS ABOUT GROWING, TRAIN RIGHT, TRAIN SAFE, TRAIN TO GROW

HERE IS A LINK ON BODYBUILDING.COM TO AN ARTICLE ON CHEST TRAINING FOR POWER AND SIZE (PEC POWER)
    READ-LEARN-AND GROW
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/powe...-training.html

SEE-LEARN- AND GROW
    here is a video that demonstrate the technique = SLOW-HOLD/SQUEEZE-EXPLODE

TO BE A JUGGERNAUT!!!, YOU NEED EAT RIGHT AND TRAIN RIGHT!!! IM HERE IF YOU NEED ME.
    **Free training/dieting/nutritional tips and advise;
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142169941
    LIKE ********
    http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100000163797746
    http://www.********.com/IAMJUGGERNAUT
    http://www.********.com/JoeSwatPalumbo

Joe Palumbo
    IFBB PRO
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

Yesterday's workout Cardio 30 min. steady state.
    tried to squat knees weren't quite feeling it. But I needed to hit some quads ham and glutes
    Leg extension 8 sets of 12 went up the stack
    3 sets of 30 lunges
    Leg press 12 reps per set
    6plates
    10plates
    14plates
    18plates
    20plates 10reps
    22plates 8reps
    foam rolled
    wt and bf sames as day before this morning.

rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Its great to see that people understand the balance of being a new parent and that their are always ways to overcome hurdles...Time management is key.

I don't know what day it is so I will make sure to find out (of the competition I mean)

Edit 7-20-12 Day 23 Wt. 251-9 BF 27-3.8%

Had a great quick old school workout yesterday.

4x12 Lat Pulldowns 155,175,205,225
    4x12 Straight Arm Pulldowns Max cable crossover wt.
    15,12,10,8,8 Deadlift 225,275,315,365,405
    Bar Rows landmine attachment 2x12 3plates 2x8 4plates

Juggernaut HP was 10's all around today. Felt strong worked quick and got the whole workout done in 28 minutes. I am pretty strong on back. Even when I at my heaviest I could bust out 10 pullups and pull (deadlift) a lot of weight. Goal for this week even though it is a weight goal I want to get under 250. Feeling better and ready to turn up the intensity. Most challenges I have just thrown in the towel by now. Most of the time I sign up and I want to win and think if I mess up whats the point and I get lazy. I admit I could do better in my workouts, eating, and especially logging. I am still hear and still making progress...I will finish and be a Juggernaut! Happy Friday!
    Glad to see you are still making progress. Nice job on the deadlifts!!! Keep up the hard work and have a great week Juggernaut!!!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you want it, make it happen. No one else, but you, can make you make it happen.

Don't "JUST DO IT", give it your all.
    Anyone can show up and pick up a dumbell, but not everyone will give it their all.

I don't stop working out when my muscles are sore, I stop when I'm done with my workout.

Todays excuses, won't help you tomorrow.

VENI VIDI VICI

asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yesterday's workout Cardio 30 min. steady state.
    tried to squat knees weren't quite feeling it. But I needed to hit some quads ham and glutes
    Leg extension 8 sets of 12 went up the stack
    3 sets of 30 lunges
    Leg press 12 reps per set
    6plates
    10plates
    14plates
    18plates
    20plates 10reps
    22plates 8reps
    foam rolled
    wt and bf sames as day before this morning.
    How often do you check your weight and BF? My trainer told me not to check weight more than once a week and BF every 2 at the most. At times it feel like it's a great boost of confidence to see the "bigger" numbers but then once in a while I see the number go up a little and think that maybe I need to know more often to hit off any problems at the pass? What's your thoughts?
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"

Follow my Juggernaut experience:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159087441&p=1182314431#post1182314431

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    BREAKING NEWS...

Lee Priest signed with Infinite Labs!

--------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

Originally Posted by asheid View Post
    How often do you check your weight and BF? My trainer told me not to check weight more than once a week and BF every 2 at the most. At times it feel like it's a great boost of confidence to see the "bigger" numbers but then once in a while I see the number go up a little and think that maybe I need to know more often to hit off any problems at the pass? What's your thoughts?
    That's what I recommend also to my clients unless they are drive by the scale and have tendencies to cheat often. Especially if they are the type who if they do cheat they basically take out the whole ice cream and pizza isle. I'm trying to not focus as much on the weight because honestly from a lot of years cutting and making weight I can make the scale move but as most of us know doing it that way doesn't give great long term results. I am setting up small milestones. Dropping % by % is one and I am only using a BIA handheld (which was dead on to my Hydrostatic weigh). My first test was underwater BF and I will end the challenge the same way. Every 3lbs is a notch on my motivation chart and would love to get it to the next level and sometime get it to level 10.

For your case I would have you weigh Monday morning and Friday morning. This will help you gage how you set up your weekend.

asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That's what I recommend also to my clients unless they are drive by the scale and have tendencies to cheat often. Especially if they are the type who if they do cheat they basically take out the whole ice cream and pizza isle. I'm trying to not focus as much on the weight because honestly from a lot of years cutting and making weight I can make the scale move but as most of us know doing it that way doesn't give great long term results. I am setting up small milestones. Dropping % by % is one and I am only using a BIA handheld (which was dead on to my Hydrostatic weigh). My first test was underwater BF and I will end the challenge the same way. Every 3lbs is a notch on my motivation chart and would love to get it to the next level and sometime get it to level 10.

For your case I would have you weigh Monday morning and Friday morning. This will help you gage how you set up your weekend.
    All right Nebraska, you're the trainer Mondays and Fridays it is ! I feel like I'm doing better on the diet this time around, really sticking to eating small portions every 2 hours or so and making sure that it's as close to whole foods as I can get with some exceptions!
    P.S. any thoughts on the NCAA Penn State sanctions? My boss asked me and I was like FANTASTIC! NE has a great shot at a bowl game lol! But winning never feels as good when it's not fully earned, guess we still get to prove something during regular season (btw... I'm just assuming ur a big red fan? If not you might have to correct me, but be kind )
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159087441&p=1182314431#post1182314431

All right Nebraska, you're the trainer Mondays and Fridays it is ! I feel like I'm doing better on the diet this time around, really sticking to eating small portions every 2 hours or so and making sure that it's as close to whole foods as I can get with some exceptions!
    P.S. any thoughts on the NCAA Penn State sanctions? My boss asked me and I was like FANTASTIC! NE has a great shot at a bowl game lol! But winning never feels as good when it's not fully earned, guess we still get to prove something during regular season (btw... I'm just assuming ur a big red fan? If not you might have to correct me, but be kind )
    I just don't see the "Joe did all he could side" of the argument. We also hear all the time the kids always get the sanctions and the schools get off light. Unfortunately when schools are punished so are the kids who didn't have anything to do with it. IMO Penn State covered up illegal acts and the football program was at the true core of it. I believe even after Paterno was told back in the late 90's or or early 2000's he still let Sandusky have an office while not on staff in the football department and bring kids through the program! They basically said even though you sexually assaulted a kid on school grounds you mean so much to our program we will turn the other way since hey Joe told his bosses even though they basically report to him and they must of found nothing since they did nothing. This was a simple coverup to save the face of the football program. Nebraska is not much different than Penn State and I mean the Culture. On game days both stadiums are the third largest city in the state and it is beloved and protected. I asked myself if it happened here under Osborne I think we would of reacted much the same as many Penn State fans because blinders are put on but ultimately we would see the NCAA had no choice and for once acted responsibly. We have to remember that not only did Sandusky hurt these kids but covering up his acts by Paterno and the two other guys who were arrested got more kids hurt. I am glad that Penn State didn't get the death penalty for the community and surrounding businesses.

xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I just don't see the "Joe did all he could side" of the argument. We also hear all the time the kids always get the sanctions and the schools get off light. Unfortunately when schools are punished so are the kids who didn't have anything to do with it. IMO Penn State covered up illegal acts and the football program was at the true core of it. I believe even after Paterno was told back in the late 90's or or early 2000's he still let Sandusky have an office while not on staff in the football department and bring kids through the program! They basically said even though you sexually assaulted a kid on school grounds you mean so much to our program we will turn the other way since hey Joe told his bosses even though they basically report to him and they must of found nothing since they did nothing. This was a simple coverup to save the face of the football program. Nebraska is not much different than Penn State and I mean the Culture. On game days both stadiums are the third largest city in the state and it is beloved and protected. I asked myself if it happened here under Osborne I think we would of reacted much the same as many Penn State fans because blinders are put on but ultimately we would see the NCAA had no choice and for once acted responsibly. We have to remember that not only did Sandusky hurt these kids but covering up his acts by Paterno and the two other guys who were arrested got more kids hurt. I am glad that Penn State didn't get the death penalty for the community and surrounding businesses.
    Yeah, it's just sad what went down up there at Penn State. The NCAA is definitely punishing the Paterno Legacy basically by erasing his name from the record books. The Penn State football team responded today saying they will create their own legacy with their inspired play on the football field. They come to Virginia the second week of the season so I may catch that game. No, I'm not a Va. Tech fan. Can't stand that school. The Virginia Cavaliers.

Do your best to get your workouts in, New Dad! Congratulations!
    It's on you! Always has been!

Originally Posted by xmanmike22 View Post
    Yeah, it's just sad what went down up there at Penn State. The NCAA is definitely punishing the Paterno Legacy basically by erasing his name from the record books. The Penn State football team responded today saying they will create their own legacy with their inspired play on the football field. They come to Virginia the second week of the season so I may catch that game. No, I'm not a Va. Tech fan. Can't stand that school. The Virginia Cavaliers.

Do your best to get your workouts in, New Dad! Congratulations!
    Thanks xmanmike. Good luck to you in your workouts and the Cavs!

I think I would have lost a lot of faith in the sport if it happened at NE. There is a fine line between punishing the school and the students but I think the NCAA did a good job of trying to adress a situation with a lose/lose outcome. I'm glad the players are trying to reclaim a legacy of their own, I think that's the best way to go about it and if they are successful that would be awesome for them. What Penn State has that is keeping them a float is their academics...Oh well, guess you do what you can with what you got! Have a happy hump day, and have fun at the gym, that's what it's all about after all right?

I think I would have lost a lot of faith in the sport if it happened at NE. There is a fine line between punishing the school and the students but I think the NCAA did a good job of trying to adress a situation with a lose/lose outcome. I'm glad the players are trying to reclaim a legacy of their own, I think that's the best way to go about it and if they are successful that would be awesome for them. What Penn State has that is keeping them a float is their academics...Oh well, guess you do what you can with what you got! Have a happy hump day, and have fun at the gym, that's what it's all about after all right?
    You Too! and great points and perspective. Have a great day.

It has been one of those weeks and I could feel myself slipping and loosing focus and determination. I had two crap meals today and am just pissed about not being better. Thank you to this I am Juggernaut challenge and those who have posted on my thread. I have no excuses and everyday will be a challenge to the end. So to be honest about my food journal here is what I had today.

Meal 1 2 slices of Casey's Breakfast Pizza
    Meal 2 Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry, Egg Roll, and 2 small hushpuppies.
    Right now slamming two scoops of Pink Lemonade/Crimson Punch Mixed Juggernaut HP w/ two caps of Cyclobolan NT.

Time to not refocus but simply be focused.

brigetteminer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigetteminer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigetteminer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigetteminer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigetteminer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigetteminer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigetteminer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigetteminer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigetteminer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigetteminer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigetteminer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thats a great attitude right there! There is always going to be a slip up or an obstacle or overcome, our ability to pick ourselves up or step back and reevaluate things is what sets us apart and makes us stronger. Way to get right back in there!
    It has been one of those weeks and I could feel myself slipping and loosing focus and determination. I had two crap meals today and am just pissed about not being better. Thank you to this I am Juggernaut challenge and those who have posted on my thread. I have no excuses and everyday will be a challenge to the end. So to be honest about my food journal here is what I had today.

Right now slamming two scoops of Pink Lemonade/Crimson Punch Mixed Juggernaut HP w/ two caps of Cyclobolan NT.

"Wake up with Dedication, go to bed with satisfaction." Gotta make every day count!

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Meal 2 sounds great. How'd the 2 scoops do to help your focus.
    Available as a rep

ctorrelli will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctorrelli will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctorrelli will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctorrelli will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctorrelli will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctorrelli will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctorrelli will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctorrelli will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctorrelli will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctorrelli will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctorrelli will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Solid workouts man. Don't forget to post your meal plan and your motivation too. It helps with your scoring but everything else is great.
    Christopher Torrelli

You've definitely got the right attitude here! Keep it up, we all slip sometimes and you better than most know that the important part is how you pick yourself back up again!

kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Have you checked out the past I AM JUGGERNAUT winners’ logs???

If not you should! There is a ton of great information there. Theirs were a model of consistency, interaction, and inspiration! Wild Bill once gave the Olympia Jugg Challengers a hint on how he stayed up with everyone’s logs by making daily folders in the forum Control Panel for all your thread subscriptions. It certainly must have worked for him because he was the first winner!

Check these guys’ logs out:

Wild Bill 2011 Olympia winner - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=134691831

Kevin Mattson 2012 Arnold winner - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=137405463
    advertising not permitted

Hey guys just to update that I am still here but a lot has happened in the last few weeks.

8-09-12 Day 43 Wt. 251-9 BF 27-3.8%

Over the past few weeks I have been up and down in eating and workouts but battling to stay on the right side of the line. I have held my weight and body fat to the % from 20 days ago. My 4 month old daughter got sick and being first time parents of course over reacted to any and everything. My sweetheart of a Lab Molly got Pancreatitis two weeks ago and plain and simply scared me to death with how sick she got basically overnight. But after it all my daughter is back to normal and my lab is fully recovered with a clean bill of health.

I have been approached with an opportunity to possibly run and have equity ownership in a new gym and I have spent a lot of time in meetings discussing and negotiating a deal. It has been very time consuming but not to the point of I have completely lost track. I am ready for the second half of the I am Juggernaut challenge to finally get to under 250... and drop way more fat.

Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey guys just to update that I am still here but a lot has happened in the last few weeks.

Over the past few weeks I have been up and down in eating and workouts but battling to stay on the right side of the line. I have held my weight and body fat to the % from 20 days ago. My 4 month old daughter got sick and being first time parents of course over reacted to any and everything. My sweetheart of a Lab Molly got Pancreatitis two weeks ago and plain and simply scared me to death with how sick she got basically overnight. But after it all my daughter is back to normal and my lab is fully recovered with a clean bill of health.

I have been approached with an opportunity to possibly run and have equity ownership in a new gym and I have spent a lot of time in meetings discussing and negotiating a deal. It has been very time consuming but not to the point of I have completely lost track. I am ready for the second half of the I am Juggernaut challenge to finally get to under 250... and drop way more fat.
    Glad your daughter is doing good. It does notmatter wheather you are a new or old dad being a parent we are always learning. Good to see everything is back on track.

There is nothing in this life more important that caring for your loved ones. I remember rushing to the pediatrician for everything from the sniffles to constipation. But then again you never really know what scared is until you worry for the smallest person you've been blessed with! I'm glad all is doing good though and that you can be back on track!

Good news about the gym as well as your daughter and dog. Kick it up Juggernaut!

Time management is still key.
    Available as a rep

xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

That's good, my man. You've gotta handle family, first. That's a given. Best of luck to you with the deal.
    It's on you! Always has been!

ctorrelli will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctorrelli will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctorrelli will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctorrelli will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctorrelli will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctorrelli will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctorrelli will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctorrelli will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctorrelli will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctorrelli will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctorrelli will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Congrats on your progress man, keep up the hardwork!
    Christopher Torrelli