Thread: Anabolic Primer

Rakaji has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rakaji has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rakaji has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rakaji has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rakaji has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rakaji has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Anabolic Primer

I recently bought the GNC amp strength vitapak and im thinking about returning it since a lot of people say its a bunch of BS and there are other products out there that are better

i already found a good replacement vitamin and creatine i just needed to know how i can get another form of the anabolic primer. are there other companies that sell anabolic primers? if there are i would like to know some good ones because at the gnc store the rep made it sound like the primer was really important what do you guys think? is taking just creatine and the vitamin good enough and of course with a protien shake

Rakaji has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rakaji has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rakaji has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rakaji has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rakaji has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rakaji has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    bump

CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I just looked up this so called "anabolic primer" it's just Fenugreek and no there is nothing anabolic about it.
    Controlled Labs Rep

CL FB Page: https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com