giant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question dieting sabotage

since I am into the world of bodybuilding now, does that mean that I am supposed to elimenate things like junk food and pop, or am I supposed to limit these items down to extremely small amount every once and a while

derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Re: dieting sabotage

Originally posted by giant
    since I am into the world of bodybuilding now, does that mean that I am supposed to elimenate things like junk food and pop, or am I supposed to limit these items down to extremely small amount every once and a while
    It depends on your goals, but the further you divorce yourself form junk food and sugar, the better off you will be in terms of overall health and results.

AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000)
    There are cheat days where you can set and during those days you can devour the junk food, but yea the more you stay away from them the more you're likely to reach your goals.