Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Tornado0fSouls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tornado0fSouls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tornado0fSouls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tornado0fSouls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tornado0fSouls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tornado0fSouls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tornado0fSouls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tornado0fSouls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tornado0fSouls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tornado0fSouls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tornado0fSouls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Looking for Friend Advice (Srs)

I recently became very close friends with this guy at my gym. He's awesome, we have everything in common and he's trying to help me out with the biggest problem in my life (being a forever alone ******* whose never had a GF)

The issue is that he's broke as can be. He's 25, no college degree, no high school degree and he barely makes like 1000-1500 dollars a month at work. He is living with his friend's family right now but has no family around here and just has a terrible outlook financially

I don't know if I should continue to be friends with this guy. It's just a pain in the ass and I absolutely hate dealing with people who don't have money cause you have to constantly worry about and do things differently cause he doesn't have money. I want to go to a brazilian steakhouse for my birthday but he won't be able to come cause he can't afford it obviously. What happens if he loses his shtty job? He's got no savings and he's going to come to me and ask me for a loan, which I know he won't be able to pay back and I'm going to look like the azzhole who doesn't care about his friends. I just can't stand having to take care of people in any form or shape

I don't know what to do about this situation. I think I'm going to stop hanging out with him once I get a GF

BTC1556 is a name known to all. (+5000) BTC1556 is a name known to all. (+5000) BTC1556 is a name known to all. (+5000) BTC1556 is a name known to all. (+5000) BTC1556 is a name known to all. (+5000) BTC1556 is a name known to all. (+5000) BTC1556 is a name known to all. (+5000) BTC1556 is a name known to all. (+5000) BTC1556 is a name known to all. (+5000) BTC1556 is a name known to all. (+5000) BTC1556 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Wait... so this guy hasnt even asked you for any money, you're just not interested in being his friend since he's broke? Please be trolling...
    ▄██▄
    (° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    ►•◄

bluffin with my muffin TurdMuffin's Avatar
    TurdMuffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurdMuffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurdMuffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurdMuffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurdMuffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurdMuffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurdMuffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurdMuffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurdMuffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurdMuffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurdMuffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BTC1556 View Post
    Wait... so this guy hasnt even asked you for any money, you're just not interested in being his friend since he's broke? Please be trolling...
    this. y so superficial op?
    ***always pick last option crew***
    ***Viking Crew***

Learn to cook healthy! Easy recipes in my thread.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144077261

SickD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SickD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SickD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SickD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SickD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SickD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SickD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SickD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SickD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SickD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SickD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This. OP is a phucking disgusting weirdo.
    Stats: 6'3, 243 lbs

always pick #4 crew
    dirty bulk crew
    small calves crew
    small wrists crew
    small forearms crew
    never reached single digit bf% crew
    forever a natty **** crew

Instagram: @mistahsick (only following back misc brahs)

Tornado0fSouls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tornado0fSouls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tornado0fSouls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tornado0fSouls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tornado0fSouls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tornado0fSouls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tornado0fSouls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tornado0fSouls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tornado0fSouls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tornado0fSouls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tornado0fSouls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

It's just a pain in the ass dealing with broke people, having to constantly adjust your plans and what not

Plus he's basically homeless nowadays. His living situation sucks and he can't afford an apartment on his monthly salary. I told him he can move in with me when I get my first house in a couple years but then I'm just making him more dependent on me. What happens if he gets into trouble or loses his job? I know he's going to come to me for a loan that he can't pay back and I hate loaning people money in general

Ughh broke people suck

Alfabrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alfabrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alfabrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alfabrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alfabrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alfabrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alfabrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alfabrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alfabrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alfabrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alfabrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Tornado0fSouls View Post
    I want to go to a brazilian steakhouse for my birthday but he won't be able to come cause he can't afford it obviously.
    Lol'd, in my country, when you invite someone for a birthday party or dinner, you pay for that ****.

I don't know what to do about this situation. I think I'm going to stop hanging out with him once I get a GF
    Also, please die op. You are a women with a penis.

Dwilson50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dwilson50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dwilson50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dwilson50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dwilson50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dwilson50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dwilson50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dwilson50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dwilson50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dwilson50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dwilson50 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    So hes helping you deal with your foreveraloneness and you do not want to help him. I know money is different and all, but youre condeming him before he even asked you, IF HE ask you.

Wait so hes helping you with your foreveraloneness to get a girlfriend, and once you get a girlfriend (from his help) you're going to ditch him?

Negged

Originally Posted by Alfabrah View Post
    Lol'd, in my country, when you invite someone for a birthday party or dinner, you pay for that ****.

You retarded brah? Get some better friends

My friends always pay for everything on all my birthdays

YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Uh....you sound like you belong on Glamour Girl you fruity ass baby.

If he's a good dude, go with that. Sh** man, do you know how hard it is finding a good friend nowadays? If he hasn't asked you for money or even hinted that he needs your help, then you're basically worrying for nothing and LOOKING for a reason to not be his friend.

In all honesty, sounds like you're the one who sukcs, not him.

Yeah, matter of fact, stop being his friend.....he needs someone who's gonna be straight up and a non homo. You're not it.
    "ERMUHGAWD Crew"
    "ERMUHGAW LOL...."
    "Oh you, ERMUHGAWD!"

Alfabrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alfabrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alfabrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alfabrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alfabrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alfabrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alfabrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alfabrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alfabrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alfabrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alfabrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You retarded brah? Get some better friends

My friends always pay for everything on all my birthdays
    Brb They pay for dinner if they invite you to.
    Brb I said in my country
    Brb strong reading skills
    Brb negged

stefano445 is just really nice. (+1000) stefano445 is just really nice. (+1000) stefano445 is just really nice. (+1000) stefano445 is just really nice. (+1000) stefano445 is just really nice. (+1000) stefano445 is just really nice. (+1000) stefano445 is just really nice. (+1000) stefano445 is just really nice. (+1000) stefano445 is just really nice. (+1000) stefano445 is just really nice. (+1000) stefano445 is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP is *******

SeaBear113 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SeaBear113 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SeaBear113 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SeaBear113 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SeaBear113 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SeaBear113 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SeaBear113 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SeaBear113 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SeaBear113 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SeaBear113 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SeaBear113 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Friends > Money .. Just saying

Originally Posted by Dwilson50 View Post
    So hes helping you deal with your foreveraloneness and you do not want to help him.

I have no problem helping him, I help him a ton already. He crashes here all the time, I make food for us all the time, always drive when we go out and stuff

I told him he can live in my house rent free when I get my first house but how much longer can this last? He's just becoming more and more dependent on me and his outlook is just absolutely terrible. He's never going to be financially stable and it's only a matter of time until he hits rock bottom and has to ask me for money

PatTheBaker is just really nice. (+1000) PatTheBaker is just really nice. (+1000) PatTheBaker is just really nice. (+1000) PatTheBaker is just really nice. (+1000) PatTheBaker is just really nice. (+1000) PatTheBaker is just really nice. (+1000) PatTheBaker is just really nice. (+1000) PatTheBaker is just really nice. (+1000) PatTheBaker is just really nice. (+1000) PatTheBaker is just really nice. (+1000) PatTheBaker is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by YIAMSOMEBODY View Post

If he's a good dude, go with that. Sh** man, do you know how hard it is finding a good friend nowadays? If he hasn't asked you for money or even hinted that he needs your help, then you're basically worrying for nothing and LOOKING for a reason to not be his friend.

Yeah, matter of fact, stop being his friend.....he needs someone who's gonna be straight up and a non homo. You're not it.
    ^ that **** up there

I'm just not used to dealing with broke people, it's just depressing

My best friend of 3 years...everybody in his family makes well in the six figures and he's going to make that as well in just a matter of a few years (as will I)

You don't think it's a matter of time until he hits rock bottom and becomes super dependent on me? I can't stand dealing with people like that

brobro916 is just really nice. (+1000) brobro916 is just really nice. (+1000) brobro916 is just really nice. (+1000) brobro916 is just really nice. (+1000) brobro916 is just really nice. (+1000) brobro916 is just really nice. (+1000) brobro916 is just really nice. (+1000) brobro916 is just really nice. (+1000) brobro916 is just really nice. (+1000) brobro916 is just really nice. (+1000) brobro916 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Negged

GeerboxHD is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeerboxHD is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeerboxHD is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeerboxHD is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeerboxHD is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeerboxHD is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeerboxHD is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeerboxHD is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeerboxHD is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeerboxHD is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeerboxHD is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You're full of yourself, of course and he can afford a brazillian dinner, he makes 1000-1500 (according to you) he can spare a few bucks to have night out, it's not like he's on welfare, show some respect.

sharkweek12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sharkweek12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sharkweek12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sharkweek12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sharkweek12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sharkweek12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sharkweek12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sharkweek12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sharkweek12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sharkweek12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sharkweek12 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    3 signs to spot DDCT:

1. ****ty thread.
    2. Something about being forever alone.
    3. Name is some stupid song reference with a 0 instead of o

helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you sound like a foreveralone******* gl with life
    **Black out tape over all laptop/cell phone cameras so gov cant spy on me fapping crew**

Originally Posted by GeerboxHD View Post
    You're full of yourself, of course and he can afford a brazillian dinner, he makes 1000-1500 (according to you) he can spare a few bucks to have night out, it's not like he's on welfare, show some respect.

Bro, 1000-1500 dollars a month is absolutely nothing. I tell him not to spend money on anything until he's got some saved up and can maybe look at getting an apartment (he can't continue to live with his friend's family)

I don't know why I am getting negged here. I told this guy he can live in my house rent free when I get my first house at around 25-26 years old. I'm a fantastic friend and he would tell you that he's never had a friend who was nicer to him than I am

I just hate dealing with super broke people. It's depressing seeing how he's never going to be financially stable. I mean when I get a house how much longer can he live with me?

Originally Posted by helpmee View Post
    you sound like a foreveralone******* gl with life

huh? I have a ton of friends

I'm just forever alone with women

Optimus Transformin OptimusWhey's Avatar
    OptimusWhey is just really nice. (+1000) OptimusWhey is just really nice. (+1000) OptimusWhey is just really nice. (+1000) OptimusWhey is just really nice. (+1000) OptimusWhey is just really nice. (+1000) OptimusWhey is just really nice. (+1000) OptimusWhey is just really nice. (+1000) OptimusWhey is just really nice. (+1000) OptimusWhey is just really nice. (+1000) OptimusWhey is just really nice. (+1000) OptimusWhey is just really nice. (+1000)
    What's your friends name I wanna send him some money's so he gets rich and you end up asking him for money.
    This isnt real, your not real.

PSN: Rezkon
    MyFitnessPal: OptimusWhey
    Snapchat: rezkon

DrHughMyronBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrHughMyronBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrHughMyronBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrHughMyronBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrHughMyronBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrHughMyronBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrHughMyronBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrHughMyronBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrHughMyronBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrHughMyronBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrHughMyronBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm just not used to dealing with broke people, it's just depressing

My best friend of 3 years...everybody in his family makes well in the six figures and he's going to make that as well in just a matter of a few years (as will I)

You don't think it's a matter of time until he hits rock bottom and becomes super dependent on me? I can't stand dealing with people like that
    Part of me thinks you're fukcing trolling for some reason, but until proven otherwise, I'll respond accordingly.

In case you haven't realized, some people aren't, nor will ever be where others are in terms of position and net worth. It's just something that you're gonna have to deal with. That being said, money doesn't make you. If it does, you have some real issues. If you're a good dude, you're a good dude, regardless if you have a dollar or a million to your name.

And there's a difference between HELPING someone out here and there or ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE A BANK.

If someone comes to me like "Hey, Y, I'm a little short, can you spot me $40?", that's not a problem if I have it to spare at the time and you give me a timeline of when I'll get it back.

But if you're like, "I need $300 to help with rent because I blew it on gambling and beer", then no, I won't help you because your priorities are all messed up. Friend or not. There's a big difference between scenarios.

Things take time. Hopefully he'll be in a better position financially later on down the road, but for the time being, he has income coming in and hasn't asked you for anything.

Step off your high horse dude, like, seriously......
    Last edited by YIAMSOMEBODY; 07-01-2012 at 10:31 AM.
    "ERMUHGAWD Crew"
    "ERMUHGAW LOL...."
    "Oh you, ERMUHGAWD!"

lemonic is not very well liked. (-100) lemonic is not very well liked. (-100) lemonic is not very well liked. (-100) lemonic is not very well liked. (-100) lemonic is not very well liked. (-100) lemonic is not very well liked. (-100) lemonic is not very well liked. (-100) lemonic is not very well liked. (-100) lemonic is not very well liked. (-100) lemonic is not very well liked. (-100) lemonic is not very well liked. (-100)
    you don't deserve any phucking friendship op.

plz die alone and a virgin, the sooner the better

Originally Posted by OptimusWhey View Post
    What's your friends name I wanna send him some money's so he gets rich and you end up asking him for money.

I don't care about him being rich, I just want my friends to be somewhat stable

HappyBrah is just really nice. (+1000) HappyBrah is just really nice. (+1000) HappyBrah is just really nice. (+1000) HappyBrah is just really nice. (+1000) HappyBrah is just really nice. (+1000) HappyBrah is just really nice. (+1000) HappyBrah is just really nice. (+1000) HappyBrah is just really nice. (+1000) HappyBrah is just really nice. (+1000) HappyBrah is just really nice. (+1000) HappyBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    I just hate dealing with super broke people. It's depressing seeing how he's never going to be financially stable. I mean when I get a house how much longer can he live with me?
    He's helping you with your problems.

You're worried he'll come to you asking for help with his problems, so you're considering cutting him off.

Strong arrogance.

Flip it the other way around. What if he were to say "I hate dealing with people who can't interact with the opposite sex. It's depressing seeing how he's never going to have a girlfriend. I hate when I want to go out and chat up girls because he's always killing my game and making things awkward. I'm considering just ditching him because dealing with foreveralone people sucks." Is that reasonable?

Everybody has flaws. A friend accepts a friend's flaws, accommodates them and supports them. You say you're going to be making six figures in a couple of years (good luck) - what's a thousand dollars to you? What if this guy manages to teach you a few things about interacting with girls or helps you get a girlfriend... you think just because it didn't cost money, it doesn't have value?

Why don't you try to help him with his financial problems or career prospects? Ask around your contacts and ask if anybody's willing to give a guy a job or some training. Look into college courses and alternate sources of education funding for him. Try to help him succeed. That's what friends do.

You don't sound like a very good friend. If you really get along with him that well, hopefully you realise that companionship is worth more than money before you cut him out of your life.

Oh, and

++ Positive Crew ++
    ✰ Tottenham Hotspur Football Club ✰
    & The Temple of the Screaming Electron

Things take time. Hopefully he'll be in a better position financially later on down the road

No chance of that at all. He's got no college or high school degree. He's going to be super poor/in poverty his whole life. Sad thing is he doesn't even seem like he cares about making money

Truth be told, what I really dread is the day he loses his job and comes to me to help him out with his living expenses and I'm going to have to say yes. I have too much of a heart to turn down a friend in need, but that's the thing. I don't want any friends who are ever in need of my help. I can't stand people who are not independant

Squat or remove thy self caerus13's Avatar
    caerus13 is just really nice. (+1000) caerus13 is just really nice. (+1000) caerus13 is just really nice. (+1000) caerus13 is just really nice. (+1000) caerus13 is just really nice. (+1000) caerus13 is just really nice. (+1000) caerus13 is just really nice. (+1000) caerus13 is just really nice. (+1000) caerus13 is just really nice. (+1000) caerus13 is just really nice. (+1000) caerus13 is just really nice. (+1000)
    inb4 OP gets his angus pounded by his 'gym friend'

Originally Posted by HappyBrah View Post
    He's helping you with your problems.

You're worried he'll come to you asking for help with his problems, so you're considering cutting him off.

Strong arrogance.

Flip it the other way around. What if he were to say "I hate dealing with people who can't interact with the opposite sex. It's depressing seeing how he's never going to have a girlfriend. I hate when I want to go out and chat up girls because he's always killing my game and making things awkward. I'm considering just ditching him because dealing with foreveralone people sucks." Is that reasonable?

Everybody has flaws. A friend accepts a friend's flaws, accommodates them and supports them. You say you're going to be making six figures in a couple of years (good luck) - what's a thousand dollars to you? What if this guy manages to teach you a few things about interacting with girls or helps you get a girlfriend... you think just because it didn't cost money, it doesn't have value?

Why don't you try to help him with his financial problems or career prospects? Ask around your contacts and ask if anybody's willing to give a guy a job or some training. Look into college courses and alternate sources of education funding for him. Try to help him succeed. That's what friends do.

You don't sound like a very good friend. If you really get along with him that well, hopefully you realise that companionship is worth more than money before you cut him out of your life.
    I'm going to ask if that if you want to make sense, you do it somewhere other than here please.

How fukcing dare you????
    "ERMUHGAWD Crew"
    "ERMUHGAW LOL...."
    "Oh you, ERMUHGAWD!"