Closed Thread
Page 254 of 326 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244 252 253 254 255 256 264 304 ... LastLast
Results 7,591 to 7,620 of 9768
    rawelite is just really nice. (+1000) rawelite is just really nice. (+1000) rawelite is just really nice. (+1000) rawelite is just really nice. (+1000) rawelite is just really nice. (+1000) rawelite is just really nice. (+1000) rawelite is just really nice. (+1000) rawelite is just really nice. (+1000) rawelite is just really nice. (+1000) rawelite is just really nice. (+1000) rawelite is just really nice. (+1000)
    tonight was a squat test night. I was on track to hit 720 tonight. randomly, my mid back started cramping up on my 690 set. I'm very happy with that though. it felt light on my back and was very fast out of the hole.

and here's a variation on the front squat that I love to do. these emphasize the hip flexors. these are a good variation to do to get stronger at getting your hips through to the bar on deads and finishing on squats. instead of letting the knees track forward. you point the toes out and force the knees out until you reach the box, stay tight and then initiate the concentric with the hips by forcing the knees out really hard. having the weight in front of you also strengthens the upper back and will keep you from getting folded over when you squat.

Stupid should be painful.

Best lifts-

Raw squat-705
    Raw bench-525
    Raw deadlift-710

BW-235

dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DocHoss View Post
    I realize that both are small potatoes to a lot of people here, but they're big freakin' deals to me. If this continues I may start getting delusions of adequacy!
    I would say you are more than adequate, good shoulders, biceps, tris and the veins in the traps look great.
    awesome work.
    Instagram - @dazlittle123

OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by rawelite View Post
    tonight was a squat test night. I was on track to hit 720 tonight. randomly, my mid back started cramping up on my 690 set. I'm very happy with that though. it felt light on my back and was very fast out of the hole.

Fuggin beast!
    Dave

timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Since I didn't want to spam my diet thread with pics... taken today. Almost 6 weeks into my 'dozen donut diet'

timbahwolffff on Instagram

CONTROLLED LABS - Winning the WAR against GENETICS
    kane@controlledlabs.com
    Sponsored Controlled Labs Athlete
    www.controlledlabs.com
    www.controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by timberwolf View Post
    Since I didn't want to spam my diet thread with pics... taken today. Almost 6 weeks into my 'dozen donut diet'

I saw that thread last week. I did something similar years ago...but I used little Debbie zebra cakes. Will be following for the blood work results, which I'm sure will come back ideal.
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Dammm...donuts are good!
    Training log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159735861&pagenumber=

**No thigh gap Crew

timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    I saw that thread last week. I did something similar years ago...but I used little Debbie zebra cakes. Will be following for the blood work results, which I'm sure will come back ideal.
    did you get blood work done? So should I wait until the end of the 12 weeks to do so?

kane@controlledlabs.com
    www.controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    did you get blood work done? So should I wait until the end of the 12 weeks to do so?
    Yes and my blood work was spot on as always. I dieted for 14 weeks and had my blood work done at the end. So yes, I would do it at the end of 12 weeks.
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

thnikkaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thnikkaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thnikkaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thnikkaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thnikkaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thnikkaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thnikkaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thnikkaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thnikkaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thnikkaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thnikkaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OutdoorsInCO:

Go to the Deadlift competition thread and look at the advice rawelite gave me. And he gave me more advice a couple pages back. His advice essentially gave me 40# to my PR. The biggest things for me was narrowing my stance and "spreading the floor" by making sure I'm pushing my knees out.

As for myself:

This was my squat for today:

I need to get this at a different camera angle, but I had no back arch, and these felt easy. Much better than the 315 squat I attempted 6 months ago where my core was not supporting me nearly enough.
    No negative energy, I will mute ya
    Only Positive energy surrounds me
    Only, open minds around me
    Only, free spirits around me
    I let my vision guide me.

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154495553

POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

1 year in the making

I am a little over a year in the making on my transformation. I owe a lot to this website and the forums for the information and more importantly the support i have received from the people on this website.

Here is a picture from a year ago and where I am today. I am competing in my first men's physique show in 11 weeks so I have to put the pedal to the metal and burn off some fat.

For those out their who are just starting their journey my only advice is don't give up. It's never too late to start and one bad day is only one bad day. So many people give up once they have a bad day eating or miss a workout, no sense in giving up just keep moving forward.

https://www.********.com/ChrisHessMensPhysique
    http://www.rxmuscle.com/blogs/the-life-inspiration-and-dedication/8571-when-are-you-ready-for-the-stage.html
    www.twitter.com/portergolf
    www.instagram.com/portergolf

frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Not a PR but the best I've done since hernia repair 455x1

As always tips, tricks, critiques are welcome and appreciated
    Last edited by frozensparky; 02-20-2014 at 04:57 PM.
    It's not your beliefs that make you a better person, it's your behavior.

"If you're having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems and a b1tch ain't 1" JayZ

SuperZar is just really nice. (+1000) SuperZar is just really nice. (+1000) SuperZar is just really nice. (+1000) SuperZar is just really nice. (+1000) SuperZar is just really nice. (+1000) SuperZar is just really nice. (+1000) SuperZar is just really nice. (+1000) SuperZar is just really nice. (+1000) SuperZar is just really nice. (+1000) SuperZar is just really nice. (+1000) SuperZar is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by POrtergolf View Post
    I am a little over a year in the making on my transformation. I owe a lot to this website and the forums for the information and more importantly the support i have received from the people on this website.

Here is a picture from a year ago and where I am today. I am competing in my first men's physique show in 11 weeks so I have to put the pedal to the metal and burn off some fat.

For those out their who are just starting their journey my only advice is don't give up. It's never too late to start and one bad day is only one bad day. So many people give up once they have a bad day eating or miss a workout, no sense in giving up just keep moving forward.

Wow. Very inspirational as I'm on the same path as you. I've been a bit worried that once I lose the belly I'd be left with some stretch marks, but you look great. Gives me hope. Thanks for sharing! I plan on posting my 3 moth progress here end of March.
    You can spend days, weeks or even months analyzing a situation - just trying to put the pieces together. Justifying what you should've and could've done, and what would've happened ... or you can leave the pieces on the floor and move on.

The Cake Is A Lie! StressMonkey's Avatar
    StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

You always kill it K!

Wow, great job!
    There will come a day when I tire of listening to 80's music. That day is not today.

I Really Miss The Old BodySpace

-O35 5'8" Crew- -Karl_Hungus Crew-

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Wow! Well done!
    Sheriff John Brown always hated me
    For what I don't know
    Every time I plant a seed
    He said kill them before they grow

steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Today after workout.

No major changes lately - shoulders may have gotten a bit fuller/rounder.
    Cardio has gotten a lot better though which is nice - might help with losing some of that stubborn belly fat.
    Running and playing badminton I feel quick and agile again where a few weeks ago I struggled.
    Last edited by steffo99; 02-23-2014 at 08:17 AM.

SuperZar is just really nice. (+1000) SuperZar is just really nice. (+1000) SuperZar is just really nice. (+1000) SuperZar is just really nice. (+1000) SuperZar is just really nice. (+1000) SuperZar is just really nice. (+1000) SuperZar is just really nice. (+1000) SuperZar is just really nice. (+1000) SuperZar is just really nice. (+1000) SuperZar is just really nice. (+1000) SuperZar is just really nice. (+1000)
    Cardio has gotten a lot better though which is nice - might help with losing some of that stubborn belly fat.
    Running and playing badminton I feel quick and agile again where a few weeks ago I struggled.
    Lookin' better for sure!

P.s. see you in SOCHI ... Canada vs Sweden for gold. Gonna be a great game!
    You can spend days, weeks or even months analyzing a situation - just trying to put the pieces together. Justifying what you should've and could've done, and what would've happened ... or you can leave the pieces on the floor and move on.

steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SuperZar View Post
    Lookin' better for sure!

P.s. see you in SOCHI ... Canada vs Sweden for gold. Gonna be a great game!
    Thanks. Yes, can't wait to watch the game! I'm no fanatic though so I'll be fine regardless of the result

rimduglep is just really nice. (+1000) rimduglep is just really nice. (+1000) rimduglep is just really nice. (+1000) rimduglep is just really nice. (+1000) rimduglep is just really nice. (+1000) rimduglep is just really nice. (+1000) rimduglep is just really nice. (+1000) rimduglep is just really nice. (+1000) rimduglep is just really nice. (+1000) rimduglep is just really nice. (+1000) rimduglep is just really nice. (+1000)

Keep your blood clean, your body lean, and your mind sharp. - Henry Rollins.

Goal: Leaner and stronger than ever, low 170s, by 6/17/2018.

Today...

kane@controlledlabs.com
    www.controlledlabs.com

corres78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corres78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corres78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corres78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corres78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corres78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corres78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corres78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corres78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corres78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corres78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

4,2 lbs gain in 50 days

31 December 2013 (177,2 lbs) vs. 19 February 2014 (181,4 lbs)

...and here is my 5th 50 day video (from day 200 to day 250): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCAqPchCN5s
    Attached Images
    My transformation video from FAT to ATHLETIC in 5 months (150 days): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9CLvbh8sus

-in 14th april 2013 I was 207,2 lbs and only with diet I went to 195,1 lbs in 2 months
    -5 years long no sport at all! I started training again in 14th june 2013
    -20-25 min full body home training almost every day (ca. 11 hrs / month)
    -using only 2 dumbbells (~19 lbs each)
    -Normal food! Without any supplements, steroids, fatburners etc. I'm full natural.

Originally Posted by corres78 View Post

...and here is my 5th 50 day video (from day 200 to day 250): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCAqPchCN5s
    Wow. You gained weight and look more ripped than ever! Way to bulk, looks like all muscle gainz to me. Shoulders really pop out now!

bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've decided I'm going to focus more on my grip than I have in the past, so here are some plate flips from this morning. Hopefully I'll get a lot stronger at these.

Qualifying for long drive contest with 328 yard drive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKrGuFlqhaA

2017 Utah State Longest drive. This one went 328 and got me into finals
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx-_3HrZzI4

2017 Rockwell challenge. 325 yards
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeuB2rPMcBA

rawelite is just really nice. (+1000) rawelite is just really nice. (+1000) rawelite is just really nice. (+1000) rawelite is just really nice. (+1000) rawelite is just really nice. (+1000) rawelite is just really nice. (+1000) rawelite is just really nice. (+1000) rawelite is just really nice. (+1000) rawelite is just really nice. (+1000) rawelite is just really nice. (+1000) rawelite is just really nice. (+1000)
    shoulder is finally getting to the point where I can do some of my favorite movements. here's some dips

BW+115 x 5- long pause, rock bottom

Best lifts-

Raw squat-705
    Raw bench-525
    Raw deadlift-710

BW-235

Leigh07 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leigh07 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leigh07 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leigh07 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leigh07 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leigh07 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leigh07 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leigh07 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leigh07 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leigh07 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leigh07 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by thnikkaman View Post
    OutdoorsInCO:

Go to the Deadlift competition thread and look at the advice rawelite gave me. And he gave me more advice a couple pages back. His advice essentially gave me 40# to my PR. The biggest things for me was narrowing my stance and "spreading the floor" by making sure I'm pushing my knees out.

As for myself:

I need to get this at a different camera angle, but I had no back arch, and these felt easy. Much better than the 315 squat I attempted 6 months ago where my core was not supporting me nearly enough.
    Well done. That was textbook. I see I need to tweak a few things after watching this!

ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    shoulder is finally getting to the point where I can do some of my favorite movements. here's some dips

BW+115 x 5- long pause, rock bottom

That's a nice heavy-duty power tower you have there, Raw.

Do you only do dips w/weight or do you ever do them just with BW?

DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by dazlittle View Post
    I would say you are more than adequate, good shoulders, biceps, tris and the veins in the traps look great.
    awesome work.
    Thank you - very much appreciated.

and here's a variation on the front squat that I love to do. these emphasize the hip flexors. these are a good variation to do to get stronger at getting your hips through to the bar on deads and finishing on squats. instead of letting the knees track forward. you point the toes out and force the knees out until you reach the box, stay tight and then initiate the concentric with the hips by forcing the knees out really hard. having the weight in front of you also strengthens the upper back and will keep you from getting folded over when you squat.
    Interesting rack you got!
    Insane front box squat. I want to try that - but with my wimpy weights of course!

Originally Posted by OutdoorsinCO View Post
    Fuggin beast!
    Ditto!

Body by Tim Horton? brb - headed to the Donut Wheel!

Originally Posted by thnikkaman View Post

Looked easy for you too. Good job!

Really impressive! To go from fat to fitness competitor in just a year blows my mind. I think it would be so cool to be able to go on stage some day.
    Be sure to keep us updated!

Originally Posted by frozensparky View Post
    Not a PR but the best I've done since hernia repair 455x1

As always tips, tricks, critiques are welcome and appreciated
    Looked smooth and easy.

Originally Posted by steffo99 View Post
    Today after workout.

You look bigger and badder for sure.

Originally Posted by rimduglep View Post
    You need to change your avi title - no longer pregnant!

Today...
    Just about perfect. Can't see anything I'd change.

Originally Posted by corres78 View Post
    Really good work - bigger and leaner.

Originally Posted by bigtallox View Post
    I've decided I'm going to focus more on my grip than I have in the past, so here are some plate flips from this morning. Hopefully I'll get a lot stronger at these.
    You never cease to amaze me. Next you'll be doing a 2-plate flip!
    Peace: Lift Long and Prosper!

Alamagan Dågan - and proud of it!

Lean, mean, geek machine

rimduglep is just really nice. (+1000) rimduglep is just really nice. (+1000) rimduglep is just really nice. (+1000) rimduglep is just really nice. (+1000) rimduglep is just really nice. (+1000) rimduglep is just really nice. (+1000) rimduglep is just really nice. (+1000) rimduglep is just really nice. (+1000) rimduglep is just really nice. (+1000) rimduglep is just really nice. (+1000) rimduglep is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DocHoss View Post
    Thank you - very much appreciated.

You need to change your avi title - no longer pregnant!
    Now I just need to avoid getting heroin chic and I'll be on the way.
    Keep your blood clean, your body lean, and your mind sharp. - Henry Rollins.

Goal: Leaner and stronger than ever, low 170s, by 6/17/2018.

Originally Posted by ajdahlheimer View Post
    That's a nice heavy-duty power tower you have there, Raw.

Do you only do dips w/weight or do you ever do them just with BW?
    I do about every dip variation you can think of. the only thing that stays the same is that I always go full ROM and full lockout. I switch back and forth from doing weighted and BW only. after I did these I finished with a set of 50 BW.

Best lifts-

Raw squat-705
    Raw bench-525
    Raw deadlift-710

BW-235

Fatseg is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fatseg is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fatseg is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fatseg is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fatseg is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fatseg is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fatseg is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fatseg is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fatseg is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fatseg is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fatseg is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Amazing, I'm inspired. How often do you workout, when did you start lifting? Are you sucking in your stomach in the after picture?
    Dec 2013 - 220. Jan 15th 2014 - Decided to lose some weight. Feb 13th - 212lbs.
    I'm on the common sense get in shape lifestyle, there's no special diet or workout.

POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Fatseg View Post
    Amazing, I'm inspired. How often do you workout, when did you start lifting? Are you sucking in your stomach in the after picture?
    I lift typically 6 days a week, some weeks it's only 5 but I let my body dictate that. I started lifting consistently about 15 months ago. I am not necessarily "sucking in" my stomach but I am flexing in the after picture. I send weekly update pictures to my coach relaxed and posing. I did a lot of cardio the first 4-5 months of my transformation probably about an hour a day and I dropped a lot of weight quickly (Obviously I really cleaned up my diet). Then I did almost no cardio for the next 8 months. I have recently started back on the cardio because I only have 11 weeks until my show and I still have a lot of fat to burn off.

I made the mistake originally in the first 4-5 months of drastically cutting my calories. I was in the 1,300-1,500 range. I eventually worked my way back up to more calories. I am currently eating between 2,300-2,500 a day. (Except Saturdays which is my cheat meal day and that day is closer to 4,000 cals)

It's been a fun ride. I have been overweight pretty much my entire adult life except for short spurts when I worked out and ate better but never maintained it for more than 3-4 months.
    https://www.********.com/ChrisHessMensPhysique
    http://www.rxmuscle.com/blogs/the-life-inspiration-and-dedication/8571-when-are-you-ready-for-the-stage.html
    www.twitter.com/portergolf
    www.instagram.com/portergolf

Closed Thread
Page 254 of 326 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244 252 253 254 255 256 264 304 ... LastLast