Closed Thread
Page 176 of 326 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 174 175 176 177 178 186 226 276 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,280 of 9768
    frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Practicing some posing last night with a buddy. Thought I would put up the front view. Lighting was crappy so the legs are hard to see separation but it is there.

It's not your beliefs that make you a better person, it's your behavior.

"If you're having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems and a b1tch ain't 1" JayZ

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by frozensparky View Post
    Practicing some posing last night with a buddy. Thought I would put up the front view. Lighting was crappy so the legs are hard to see separation but it is there.
    The tats don't hurt in competition?
    On the list for Bannukah

frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    The tats don't hurt in competition?
    I am going to go darker this year in an attempt to cover them better than last year. One guy I talked to last year did about 5 coats of jan tana to cover his back piece and you could barely make it out on stage. My avi I only had 2 light coats on

"If you're having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems and a b1tch ain't 1" JayZ

djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by pharmamarketer View Post
    Trying to get them to grow more

Looking good man

pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Good luck with the show
    I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. ~ Thomas Jefferson

201.6 this morning down 4.8 from last Saturday. 3.6 more to get into light heavy for next Fridays weigh ins. Shouldn't be a problem.

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MoldyGopher View Post
    Not a flexin' pic, but my boy graduated from preschool last night. I've never seen a kid so excited to go to Kindergarten!

Three years ago:

My kids continue to be the motivation that never ends for me.
    I love this post. It's amazing how kids can provide motivation to those that love them unconditionally.. Great work!!

-----------

Been focusing lately on Triples PRs.

Did CJ up to 220-lbs

Did Cleans Only Up to 235-lbs

Then set a PR of 220-lbs Triples on Cleans

This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Looks like those Zumba classes are paying off!

djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    I love this post. It's amazing how kids can provide motivation to those that love them unconditionally.. Great work!!

-----------

Did CJ up to 220-lbs

Norwhich , i love watching these oly lift vids. Very interesting to watch. Keep up the good work

...Keeping strong! HumblyMuscles's Avatar
    HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mal1ce View Post
    I see your deadlift max there behind you, nice!!

LOL!! SRS You looking good Jtbny!
    People asking questions lost in confusion, Well I tell them there's no problem,
    Only solutions... John Lennon

If the mind can conceive, the body can achieve.

My best genetic bodypart is my Mind...

++Positive Crew++

4th Dan Black Belt Taekwondo ( W.T.F. ) Former Instructor

Bloody but unbowed fittofattofit's Avatar
    fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DSUP View Post
    Today was a pull day and I'm lighter than I've been all year so I decided to try something that I've never been able to do and was a goal that I didn't hit during my Winter bulk: a 2X bodyweight deadlift.

I figured if I was trying it I'd might as well video it because, if I was able to do it and I didn't have video, it wouldn't count. Now, I don't want to hear about the straps (I've got delicate wrists) or the curve in my back. I lifted the F-ing thing and locked it out so I'm counting it as a win! If I can maintain most of this strength while I continue to cut for the next three months, Imma be a monster next winter!

Congrats on the 2 x BW deadlift. That was pretty much a SLDL so you've got plenty more lifting in you if you get that hip drive happening

Originally Posted by danap3681 View Post
    Always skeered to post in here since I have not been at this as long as some of the other hawt ladies. Took a couple of pics a couple of weeks ago I will share. After back and shoulder day. Poor quality and self-portraits... I know they suck!

Why would you be scared? You look great and we're all trying to improve ourselves so we're all in transition anyway. You've got really good back, shoulders and traps and nice definition

Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    Lots of great stuff going on in the o35!

Quick pic from tonight...do I even lift

Looking powerful Jtbny ... you cut a great figure in a T : strong biceps and really big forearms!

Originally Posted by dazlittle View Post
    Have a mental image of what I'll look like at 238Lbs (17 Stones in UK money), So I've decided to blow caution to the wind and eat to get there slowly...

I seem to be gaining just under 1Lb a week at the moment on 3700ish calories a day.

Took a snap getting changed the other morning and was quite pleased with what I saw.

3 years in and I'm still a long skinny bloke, but think I'm getting less skinny!

Great bis and shoulders and plenty of cuts still showing ... you've got plenty of scope to keep bulking

Originally Posted by drudixon View Post
    A little bored since I took the week off of lifting after my guys' trip golfing. Trying for artistic, but didn't really come out the way I wanted. At any rate, you don't have to be a weakling to enjoy golf.

Great pics Dru ... looking lean and jacked

Not a flexin' pic, but my boy graduated from preschool last night. I've never seen a kid so excited to go to Kindergarten!

Congrats on the graduation and awesome work in transforming yourself

TyRoc and I. Taken 20 minutes ago

I want your chest BH. Cute dog though .. you're both looking jacked

Originally Posted by pharmamarketer View Post
    Trying to get them to grow more

Nothing wrong with those calves .. they've got good shape and definition, they're just overshadowed by those killer quads
    "Better to wear out than rust out!"

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

Bloody but unbowed fittofattofit's Avatar
    fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Looking great! Your legs and delts really set off your physique

Awesome lifting Joel .. great PR with the 100kg triple
    "Better to wear out than rust out!"

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Nice and great form.

Originally Posted by marcello696 View Post
    Haven't posted in awhile but here is a back pic I took goofing around with my wife.
    Good shape, Marcello. Keep with it.

Originally Posted by DSUP View Post
    Today was a pull day and I'm lighter than I've been all year so I decided to try something that I've never been able to do and was a goal that I didn't hit during my Winter bulk: a 2X bodyweight deadlift.

I figured if I was trying it I'd might as well video it because, if I was able to do it and I didn't have video, it wouldn't count. Now, I don't want to hear about the straps (I've got delicate wrists) or the curve in my back. I lifted the F-ing thing and locked it out so I'm counting it as a win! If I can maintain most of this strength while I continue to cut for the next three months, Imma be a monster next winter!
    Excellent effort, DSUP.

Originally Posted by danap3681 View Post
    Always skeered to post in here since I have not been at this as long as some of the other hawt ladies. Took a couple of pics a couple of weeks ago I will share. After back and shoulder day. Poor quality and self-portraits... I know they suck!
    You always look good, Danap

Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    Lots of great stuff going on in the o35!

Quick pic from tonight...do I even lift
    Yes, you lift

Have a mental image of what I'll look like at 238Lbs (17 Stones in UK money), So I've decided to blow caution to the wind and eat to get there slowly...

I seem to be gaining just under 1Lb a week at the moment on 3700ish calories a day.

Took a snap getting changed the other morning and was quite pleased with what I saw.

3 years in and I'm still a long skinny bloke, but think I'm getting less skinny!
    Good work, Daz.

oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    New pics.
    Attached Images
    CHECK OUT MY INTERVIEW WITH "SIMPLYSHREDDED"
    http://www.simplyshredded.com/ed-cook-interview.html

2009 Bodyspace Member of The Year!

http://www.********.com/group.php?gid=180967149598&v=info#/event.php?eid=264800703001&ref=nf

ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by oldsuperman View Post
    New pics.
    So we gonna be taking it all in Pittsburgh in 2014?
    I'm training for it!!!!
    Every day counts.

-[][][]---------[][][]-

I has a PHmuthaf'nD in Broscience!

ntrllftr > azstrengthlosscouchpotato

oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm flouting between 245-50. I'm shooting for 260 by Dec. And I'm going to enter the 60 and over. Pittsburg ...... here we come!

http://www.********.com/group.php?gid=180967149598&v=info#/event.php?eid=264800703001&ref=nf

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm flouting between 245-50. I'm shooting for 260 by Dec. And I'm going to enter the 60 and over. Pittsburg ...... here we come!
    Would go out to see you guys compete Pops!

Where have you been man?
    On the list for Bannukah

Would go out to see you guys compete Pops!

Where have you been man?
    I've been soooo busy. New clients. New job. Lots of playing.... Traveling to see kids.. I have 4 and a foster son. All grown up now. Having babies of theri own. You know how that is. You know buddy. Just life. I've been lurking some here tho. Hope you're doing well? It'd be great to have as many guys show up to Pittsburg tho.

I've been soooo busy. New clients. New job. Lots of playing.... Traveling to see kids.. I have 4 and a foster son. All grown up now. Having babies of theri own. You know how that is. You know buddy. Just life. I've been lurking some here tho. Hope you're doing well? It'd be great to have as many guys show up to Pittsburg tho.
    Good to hear man, I am good, training hard, free of pain (had a small episode doing some deads but nothing major), living and loving life.

I will go out if you guys let me know when.
    On the list for Bannukah

ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Good to hear man, I am good, training hard, free of pain (had a small episode doing some deads but nothing major), living and loving life.

I will go out if you guys let me know when.
    Plan on July 2014 pitts trip... Just sayin!
    Every day counts.

-[][][]---------[][][]-

I has a PHmuthaf'nD in Broscience!

ntrllftr > azstrengthlosscouchpotato

DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Three years ago:

Fantastic change - proud of you!

I'd hardly call you skinny! You've come a long way.

Did CJ up to 220-lbs

Awesome lifts!
    Peace: Lift Long and Prosper!

Alamagan Dågan - and proud of it!

Lean, mean, geek machine

dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Three years ago:

wow awesome transformation, great job.

TyRoc and I. Taken 20 minutes ago
    Beautiful dog you have there, They make amazing family members (Have two myself).

Excellent, its an inspiration for me to see the taller guys looking Great.
    Instagram - @dazlittle123

Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    330 this morning. Bodyweight: 204lbs. No one in the gym but my buddy and he had to hold the phone. He knew to drop it if I needed help. So, no spot.

drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Couple new pics. Reckon a little more fat to go, then I can bulk again... Yeah!

Attached Images
    B: 285
    S: 375
    D: 555

dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by drudixon View Post
    Couple new pics. Reckon a little more fat to go, then I can bulk again... Yeah!
    Looking great, abs are popping and you're holding onto a good deal of muscle there.

I'm bulking at the moment - Had to force down some peanut butter ice cream last night!!!
    Instagram - @dazlittle123

drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looking great, abs are popping and you're holding onto a good deal of muscle there.

I'm bulking at the moment - Had to force down some peanut butter ice cream last night!!!
    Brutal. Hate datder icecream diet.... lol
    B: 285
    S: 375
    D: 555

j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Participated in the U of O Weightlifting Classic / State Champs yesterday. A great time was had by all. Did ****ty on the Snatch portion of the meet but PR'd my Clean and Jerk so overall a pretty good day.

On a side note, I weighed in at 104.8 kg. If I would have weighed .2 more I would have been the only super heavyweight (even if I don't lift super heavy weights) and won that weight class by default.

"When you fall into a pit, you either die or get out."

BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Had to stop doing deads in February because of a reoccurring lower back issue. I started back 5 weeks ago. I think I need to buy more plates. This is every plate I have... with the old school 5# collars

pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    After the back workout 2nite

I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^^^ dauym....where did that come from?????

I don't think I've seen a back shot of you before.

We have a new contender in the O35 for best back.
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

Closed Thread
Page 176 of 326 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 174 175 176 177 178 186 226 276 ... LastLast