Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    OhSnap! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OhSnap! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OhSnap! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OhSnap! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OhSnap! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OhSnap! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OhSnap! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OhSnap! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OhSnap! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OhSnap! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OhSnap! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Allow me too share a riveting story about me being chased and shot at by thugs.

***EDIT*** PART 2 ON PAGE 2
    ***EDIT*** PART 3 ON PAGE 7
    ***EDIT*** PART 3 ON PAGE 12

I had typed this story out several weeks ago, but sensitive people cried foul and the thread instantly vanished into the thin night air. Ill type the story over using the term "urban youths" since that is more politically correct. Also, before I begin I want to stress this story is 100% true and I was absolutely frightened for my life. I look back at the happenings of this night and consider myself somewhat lucky to be alive.

Moving right along, Ive always been known as a car enthusiast. If its fast, I could care less what the car looks like, I'll appreciate it,which leads me to my purchase of a 1991 AWD Eagle Talon. "Eagle Talon? WTF is an Eagle Talon?" The Eagle Talon was grouped in with 2 other cars, Mitusbishi Eclipse and the Plymouth Laser, which all share the 4G63 turbocharged power plant, which are commonly found in the Mitsubishi Evolution's now-a-days. Pair a modified 4G63 motor with an AWD drive train and my friends, you have a cheap and somewhat non reliable rocket ship. I kid you not I could launch across an intersection from a dead stop before a RWD or FWD car even moved 10 feet.

On the weekends Id bring my little AWD Talon to a popular street race hangout. There was everything from turbo'd civics and Supras to your modified Corvette Z06's and 5.0 Mustangs. If you were really lucky youd run up next to a Lamborghini or Ferrari. The way it went is you'd pull up to a stop light on this busy 3 lane road surrounded by pubs, restaurants, and strip clubs, rev your P.O.S., then when the light went green you'd take off in a plume of smoke and exhaust fumes, trying to one up the person next to you or in front of you. Very dangerous but Cot dam such a rush. Seeing as I had an old Eagle Talon, not too many people were aware at how easy it was to make these cars easy 13 second cars at the drag strip, so much of my time was spent on the side lines, trying to entice people to race my unknown beater car.

I finally made my way towards the front of the pack and caught a red light. Im in the far right lane and to my dismay I had a freaking ghetto-tastic Lincoln Navigator on spinners to my left and on the other side of him, well, I wasn't quite sure. I begin to nudge up a little further, trying to make out what was in the far left lane, desperately hoping he was up for a quick race. I nudge up far enough past the Navigator to make out what looks to be like a old Buick Grand National. "AWESOME!" I thought as I never got to race a GN before. I nudge further upwards and notice the GN start to do the same. "Well fish tits! Its on!" I thought to myself as I looked ahead, my hands shaking with adrenaline from whats about to take place. Im staring at the cross lights, they go yellow, signifying my light is about to go green. I bring up my RPM's to 4500, my Talon sitting there like a living breathing thing, un burnt exhaust fumes coming out of her ass, just waiting to leap across the pavement. Light goes green.....

I do this in steps: Drop the clutch, mash the gas pedal, pull a stupid face, and watch as everything goes blurry. Before I know it Im clear across the intersection, my head pinned to the head rest, smelling burnt clutch and bouncing off the rev limiter. I quickly shift into second, check my rear view mirror and notice the Grand National is a bus length back. As Im racing to the next stop light Im constantly checking my rear view and notice the Grand National is gaining fast. I wind out second gear, shift into third, and notice the Grand National at my rear bumper. I yelp like a little girl, trying to will my car to go faster, but its no use, the Grand National flys by me, which was extremely impressive, as My Talon was easily a low 13 second car. Before we make it to the next light I hop over into the middle lane so I can say the traditional "Wow, nice Grand National! What do you have in that thing?" As we stop at the next light I roll down my driver side window as the driver of the Grand National rolls down his passenger window and we begin to chat. He says "Christ, Ive never seen a car take off that fast!" as I completely avoid his compliment and say "Man, I absolutely love your Grand National, is that an 11 second car?" The owner of the Grand National is completely humble and starts asking about my car again, drawing away the attention from him. As he's talking I hear a *PING* instantly followed by another *PAP*. Im thinking "WTF?", look to my right and see the Lincoln Navigator, with all windows rolled down, 4 urban youth glaring at me. I notice half of one of the guys bodies is out of the sun roof, and he has a fist full of Taco Bell change and he's fire balling those dam nickels at my car. *PING, PAP, BING, DONK* or whatever the sound change makes when hitting a vehicle, I clearly was not amused.

I roll down my window and yell "Hey HEY HEY man! What the hell? Quit throwing ish at my car!" Now mind you my car was no master piece, but it was the first car I actually paid off and I took pride in keeping it somewhat clean. The driver is glaring at me, doing this weird thing with his mouth, showing his gold grill, trying to prove to me that he was hard. It looked ridiculous.

The passenger in the Navi, leaning over the driver says "Yo daw, why yo cut us off forr?" I yelled "I didnt cut you off! Stop throwing things at my car!" He again yells "Yo Slinky, Why you cut us off? Why you cut us off? Yo Slinky! Why you cut us off?" as the guy hanging out the sun roof continues to pelt my car with loose change. "Listen, I didnt cut y..." Everytime Id try to say something the passenger would cut me off and continued repeating "Whats up den? Why you cut us off slinky!" This made me rage! I reached down on my passenger floor board where I had an old school adjustable pipe wrench I used earlier in the week. It was the old school rusted medal tools we all have that weigh like 10 pounds and could be used as a weapon if need be. I yelled one last time "Quit throwing ish AT MY CAAAAR!" as I heaved the pipe wrench out my passenger window, in the direction of the Navigator as hard as I could.

It all happened in slow motion, I can still see the pipe wrench spinning in the air, headed straight for the Lincoln Navigators glossy white paint. The pipe wrench made contact with the Navi's door with a loud metallic THUNK, and fell to the ground. What I saw next is etched in my memory forever. That dam pipe wrench didnt leave no dent, it left a MANS SIZE CREASE in the door, with the added bonus of scraping away a large chunk of the Navi's white paint. "O SHEEEEEEIT" I thought when I saw the battle wound. I screamed like a little girl with the most God forbidden look on my face and took off from the stop light. I could care less if the light was green or not.

I whisped past the intersection, wound out second gear, inching up near 60mph, then slammed it into 3rd, weaving in and out of traffic, dodging slower moving cars obeying the speed limit. "No time to look in the rear view mirror" I thought, my only goal was to make it to the highway, whose on ramp was just 2 more lights away. I breezed through the first light, thanking my lucky stars it was green. "Only one more light, then Im home free!" I kept telling myself. Im doing my best Mario Andretti, avoiding all signs of traffic, quite pleased with my real life Mario cart skills, and see that the last light up ahead is green. "THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU!" I yelled. I speed through the light and make a quick yet effective right hand turn, putting me right where I need to be, that dang glorious on ramp to the interstate.

I quickly make my way onto the on ramp and up into the welcoming lanes of the highway, no other cars in site seeing as its nearing 2:00 A.M. My house is nearly 35 miles away, and out in the Boony's so I take a direction thats rarely traveled and anyone who has intentions catching me would never suspect Id take this route. I was home free home gentleman, traveling at a brisk 85 mph, no one would be able to find or catch me. Five minutes into my drive my nerves start to calm and my blood pressure begins to fall. I turn on the radio and start listening to some classical music to help ease my nerves. I have instinctively been looking in the rear view mirror every 10 seconds since entering the highway, but nothing looks out of the norm, or wait.....I notice a set of bright blue Halogen headlights way off in the distance. "That cant be them, calm down, theres noway they would have been able to keep up with you in the city" I kept telling myself. Both hands on the steering wheel, I notice my palms begin to sweat. I look in the rear view again, the lights are inching closer. I begin to pick up the pace, bringing up my speed to near 90 MPH. I tell myself to stop looking in the rear view mirror, its nothing, Im over reacting and drive like nothing happened. I force myself to look in the rear view mirror one more time...

The lights are closing in on me fast, no other cars in site, just darkness, 2:00 A.M., I now knew, the lights behind me was the Navigator, with 4 thugs who'd do God knows what to a lone white guy who took their Navigators virginity. The lights were now less then 30 yards away, me traveling at speeds of almost 100mph, I told myself "I may not make it out of this alive."

Part 2 continued later...
    Last edited by OhSnap!; 07-02-2012 at 05:31 PM.
    *Future Millionaire crew*
    *Mod Negged 3x's in 1 day crew*
    *Green to red, back to green, back to red, back to green, back to red, then back to green in 1 day crew*

jimmies remain unrustled Owen220's Avatar
    Owen220 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Owen220 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Owen220 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Owen220 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Owen220 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Owen220 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Owen220 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Owen220 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Owen220 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Owen220 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Owen220 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    no.

Misanthropic91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Misanthropic91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Misanthropic91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Misanthropic91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Misanthropic91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Misanthropic91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Misanthropic91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Misanthropic91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Misanthropic91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Misanthropic91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Misanthropic91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Modnegged twice and still green, umad?

I barbell curl more than I press.

OhSnap! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OhSnap! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OhSnap! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OhSnap! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OhSnap! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OhSnap! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OhSnap! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OhSnap! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OhSnap! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OhSnap! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OhSnap! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lol @ the 2 responses. One just saying "No"
    *Green to red, back to green, back to red, back to green, back to red, then back to green in 1 day crew*

Joefind is just really nice. (+1000) Joefind is just really nice. (+1000) Joefind is just really nice. (+1000) Joefind is just really nice. (+1000) Joefind is just really nice. (+1000) Joefind is just really nice. (+1000) Joefind is just really nice. (+1000) Joefind is just really nice. (+1000) Joefind is just really nice. (+1000) Joefind is just really nice. (+1000) Joefind is just really nice. (+1000)
    Finish it now or negged
    You're a good story teller

Dpatt5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dpatt5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dpatt5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dpatt5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dpatt5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dpatt5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dpatt5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dpatt5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dpatt5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dpatt5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dpatt5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Joefind View Post
    Finish it now or negged
    ^^Yeah finish it now or he's going to neg you. I actually enjoyed it so far.

Originally Posted by Joefind View Post
    Finish it now or negged
    I got to break it up in parts. Misc doesnt have attention span to read more then 2 paragraphs, As you can see from the first 2 responses.

xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Needs cliffs OP, don't expect the misc to read all that s***
    ***MISC CIGAR CREW***

Awkward ab genetics crew

Too many crews to include in signature crew

Poverty Lifts:
    B - 200 (5X5)
    S - 265 (5X5)
    OHP - 125 (5X5)

Originally Posted by xMetalocalypse View Post
    Needs cliffs OP, don't expect the misc to read all that s***

No can do Bromo. Its entertaining, just give it a shot.

comeatmecuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) comeatmecuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) comeatmecuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) comeatmecuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) comeatmecuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) comeatmecuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) comeatmecuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) comeatmecuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) comeatmecuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) comeatmecuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) comeatmecuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Finish it you cock munching *******

Hooks u in the gabber m8 mmilkman's Avatar
    mmilkman is not very helpful. (-500) mmilkman is not very helpful. (-500) mmilkman is not very helpful. (-500) mmilkman is not very helpful. (-500) mmilkman is not very helpful. (-500) mmilkman is not very helpful. (-500) mmilkman is not very helpful. (-500) mmilkman is not very helpful. (-500) mmilkman is not very helpful. (-500) mmilkman is not very helpful. (-500) mmilkman is not very helpful. (-500)
    finish pls, enjoyed part 1
    thread necromancer

mod negged by iceman crew
    not even mad crew

crew crew

Firefightn24 is nicest miscer

Originally Posted by comeatmecuzz View Post
    Finish it you cock munching *******
    Give it time. Hey Im thinking about visiting the Netherlands in August. If I finish the story now, free place to stay?

S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    god damn street racer

AGhostBehindUs is on a distinguished road. (+10) AGhostBehindUs is on a distinguished road. (+10) AGhostBehindUs is on a distinguished road. (+10) AGhostBehindUs is on a distinguished road. (+10) AGhostBehindUs is on a distinguished road. (+10) AGhostBehindUs is on a distinguished road. (+10) AGhostBehindUs is on a distinguished road. (+10) AGhostBehindUs is on a distinguished road. (+10) AGhostBehindUs is on a distinguished road. (+10) AGhostBehindUs is on a distinguished road. (+10) AGhostBehindUs is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    finish this Mr. Stephen King you got me drooling

Trivia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Trivia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Trivia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Trivia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Trivia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Trivia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Trivia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Trivia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Trivia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Trivia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Trivia is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by OhSnap! View Post
    Give it time. Hey Im thinking about visiting the Netherlands in August. If I finish the story now, free place to stay?
    The meetups sound so much different from NY, here it's all Civic's people race at the end when everyone is done checking out the cars and get on to the parkway, or if it's in long island there's this sweet strip that is known for racing and basically everyone takes turns racing until the cops come then everyone jets out.
    OP whats some of the coolest/funniest **** you've seen. One of my friends for some reason always goes from 1 to 3 by accident, and one time I saw my friend get his like 13th ticket for wheelies, he has to go to court like everymonth just to keep on being able to drive legally.
    Savage
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦

Im at work, these things take time.

Originally Posted by Trivia View Post
    The meetups sound so much different from NY, here it's all Civic's people race at the end when everyone is done checking out the cars and get on to the parkway, or if it's in long island there's this sweet strip that is known for racing and basically everyone takes turns racing until the cops come then everyone jets out.
    OP whats some of the coolest/funniest **** you've seen. One of my friends for some reason always goes from 1 to 3 by accident, and one time I saw my friend get his like 13th ticket for wheelies, he has to go to court like everymonth just to keep on being able to drive legally.
    God dang, My most annoying thing is mis shifting. I always missed the 1-2 shift in that Dang Talon. Surprised your friend hasnt had his license revoked.

Afulay is just really nice. (+1000) Afulay is just really nice. (+1000) Afulay is just really nice. (+1000) Afulay is just really nice. (+1000) Afulay is just really nice. (+1000) Afulay is just really nice. (+1000) Afulay is just really nice. (+1000) Afulay is just really nice. (+1000) Afulay is just really nice. (+1000) Afulay is just really nice. (+1000) Afulay is just really nice. (+1000)

gotta go back to work, ill type up part 2 later for those interested.

The Debonaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The Debonaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The Debonaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The Debonaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The Debonaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The Debonaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The Debonaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The Debonaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The Debonaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The Debonaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The Debonaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ok finish the story or i'll neg

its a good story but i don't feel like waiting *******

Jimbro1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimbro1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimbro1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimbro1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimbro1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimbro1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimbro1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimbro1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimbro1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimbro1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimbro1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In for part 2.
    PATRIOT CREW

shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    negging soon if the rest of the story isn't up

SeventhSin is just really nice. (+1000) SeventhSin is just really nice. (+1000) SeventhSin is just really nice. (+1000) SeventhSin is just really nice. (+1000) SeventhSin is just really nice. (+1000) SeventhSin is just really nice. (+1000) SeventhSin is just really nice. (+1000) SeventhSin is just really nice. (+1000) SeventhSin is just really nice. (+1000) SeventhSin is just really nice. (+1000) SeventhSin is just really nice. (+1000)
    pic of said racecar?

belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    fuuuuuuuuu

dt02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dt02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dt02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dt02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dt02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dt02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dt02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dt02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dt02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dt02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dt02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ummm.... gonna say I have to give small negs now boss. You dont tell a story and not finish it.
    When you see it, you'll sh** bricks.

namesarehard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) namesarehard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) namesarehard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) namesarehard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) namesarehard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) namesarehard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) namesarehard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) namesarehard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) namesarehard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) namesarehard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) namesarehard is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    finish the story op

Mischief. Mayhem. Soap. Ninety9Soulz's Avatar
    Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How in the bloody fukk did the navigator catch up to you. Laughed my ass off though at throwing the pipe at their door, must have felt satisfying as hell/adrenaline pumping at the same time
    “The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it’s difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine.”

- Abraham Lincoln

WhyNotTry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhyNotTry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhyNotTry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhyNotTry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhyNotTry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhyNotTry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhyNotTry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhyNotTry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhyNotTry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhyNotTry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhyNotTry has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Well told story, OP. Read. In for part 2.

Thanks guys. By the way, I dont care about negs. Neg me all you want. Just trying to give you guys a good read and entertainment. Not sure whyd youd neg me for that.

helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    **Black out tape over all laptop/cell phone cameras so gov cant spy on me fapping crew**