Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

BETA-CRET: KwayZee and Mharrislove are making gains and taking names!

BETA-CRET: KwayZee and Mharrislove are making gains and taking names

First off, we'd like to thank the fine reps at ProMera for allowing us to participate in this promo
    and log the great products that we received

My Introduction
    My name is Brett and I am a 22-year old college student attending university in North Dakota. The idea(s) of diet, fitness, and overall health were completely foreign to me up until a few years ago. When I was 19, I was on a family vacation and had go to the emergency room for chest pains, trouble breathing, and blood pressure through the roof. I weighed a whopping 330 lbs. and because of it, I spent a night of my vacation in the ER. While there, one of the doctors told me that if I didn't turn my life around, I would be lucky to make it to age 30. This was my wakeup call. Over the last couple years, I've went from 330 lbs., down to 210 lbs.. Now here's the sad part... Once I got down to 210 lbs. last summer, I figured, "Hey, I'm in shape now and can eat whatever I want and not worry too much about exercise."... How wrong I was. I ended up putting 90 lbs. back on that I had lost. I was in denial again, telling myself that I was just "bulking." This brings my story up to about a month ago, when I finally decided to kick it back into gear and quit making excuses. Since June 1st, 2012, I've lost 20 lbs. and plan on getting back down to 230 before I actually start a real BULK. This means that I'm still wanting to cut another 40 lbs. or so of chub, and I'm glad I get to use BETA-CRET and CON-CRET for the next month to help me out even more

Current Stats

Height: 6'5
    Weight: 285 lbs.

My Goals For This Log:

-Log and review the products with 100% honesty, accuracy, and neatness
    -Hopefully inspire one other person to keep pushing hard
    -Help motivate the other ProMera summer loggers
    -Drop at least 15-25 lbs. throughout the duration of this promo
    -260 lbs. by the end of the log

Starting Weight As Of July 1st, 2012:

285 lbs. Feelsbadman

My Training Routine:

Monday: Chest, Back, and Abs
    Tuesday: Cardio
    Wednesday: Shoulders, Arms, and Abs
    Thursday: Cardio
    Friday: Legs, Back, and Abs
    Saturday: Cardio
    Sunday: Yoga + Rest

My Usual Diet:

Goal of: 1,800-2,000 calories per day

Morning:
    2 cups Oatmeal w/ sliced apple
    1 serving whey protein w/ Skim milk

Snack:
    1 cup raw almonds

Lunch:
    Tuna salad w/ tomato, cucumber, carrots, and celery
    1 cup brown rice w/ hot sauce
    Banana
    1 serving whey protein w/ Skim milk

Snack:
    Protein bar

Dinner:
    Boneless, skinless chicken breast
    2 cups green veggies
    1 cup brown rice

Before bed:
    2 cups fat free cottage cheese
    1 cup skim milk

That's about all for now. Just waiting on the products to arrive so I can get this show on the road!! Also, hopefully my logging partner (Mharrislove) will post his introduction soon!

-KwayZee
    Last edited by KwayZee; 07-01-2012 at 10:23 AM.
    ~Veni Vidi Vici~

pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Totally IN because I'm stalking all the younger guys
    My Journal
    Sometimes there's lifting talk. Sometimes notsomuch.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135168601

*Sponsored* ProMera CapsiBlast=Completed
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153005161

*Sponsored* ProMera Con-Cret=Completed
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146080323&p=907575483&posted=1#post907575483

*TEAM AMAZON* Sisterhood of Iron

Benched 185x2 and isn't afraid to tell you ALL about it:)

KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^ Haha, glad to have you
    ~Veni Vidi Vici~

Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sub'd, good luck!!
    [][][]ProMera Sports Rep[][][]
    Buy any PromeraSports product automatically receive a 25% discount at checkout!!
    Subscribe to Cret-Nation Community
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159699471

Team Ogre!

Come in and check out my log!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147818213&pagenumber=

This is the man if you want a coach!!
    bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/bigwade800/

Originally Posted by Stncldsnake View Post
    Sub'd, good luck!!
    Welcome aboard
    ~Veni Vidi Vici~

slammindesi is just really nice. (+1000) slammindesi is just really nice. (+1000) slammindesi is just really nice. (+1000) slammindesi is just really nice. (+1000) slammindesi is just really nice. (+1000) slammindesi is just really nice. (+1000) slammindesi is just really nice. (+1000) slammindesi is just really nice. (+1000) slammindesi is just really nice. (+1000) slammindesi is just really nice. (+1000) slammindesi is just really nice. (+1000)
    IN guys,

KwayZee, great story man, 90lbs is no joke to lose..keep it up man!
    GLUTA-TREN & CON-CRET

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145852463

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Subbed.

I know mharris from the over35 section. His back avatar is bonkers!

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by pharty View Post
    Well dayuuum, I guess dat leaves me out den.

~Veni Vidi Vici~

Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In for this log I know you both are strong can't wait to see what Promera can do for you.

Kway check my sig for log link. It is me and Mormon
    My “training log”
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178659261

Here to stay motivated and to motivate others

Smolovian apprentice mharrislove's Avatar
    mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

My thanks goes out to metalmullisha, KwayZee, and the crew at ProMera for allowing us to run this log.

My Introduction - Cliffs version

The rise...

Began training in the garage as a Middle School kid while living in East Detroit a long, long, time ago. I started working after school so I could afford to train at Powerhouse Gym #1 in Highland Park, MI.

I later moved to N. Cal, and trained with the track team and football players in high school. I entered and won my class at my first regional teenage NPC competition at the age of 16 in the mid-80s.

...and fall...

In stead of building on my natural potential, real life asserted itself and I let bodybuilding slip away. After moving across the country several times, attending 5 high schools over a 4 year period, and striking out on my own in the Southwest at the age of 17, I was more focused on survival rather than training (although I did train in fits and spurts).

After many, many false starts, and a lot of mistakes along the way - I found stability in life, finished school, and slowly built a career. But decades had passed and physically, I was a shadow of my former self, topping the scales at over 230 lbs at a height of 5' 8'' (not a good look)...

...and rise of MHL.

I had always promised myself that I would get on stage again. But as I approached the age of 40, few people close to me believed that I would really do it. I even started to doubt it myself.

But when the midlife crisis hit, I didn't buy a red sports car, or run off with the secretary, I got into the best damn shape of my life. I honored that old promise to myself. And have not looked back since.

Simply getting on stage is no longer the goal. Been there, done that.

Now, the challenge is seeing just how far I can go...

Current Stats

Height: 5' 8''
    Weight: 185 lbs.
    Pharmaceutical status: natty

My Goals For This Log:

- Complete an honest log and review the products
    - Push the limits
    - Encourage one another
    - Be a better iron athlete 30 days from now

My Training Routine:

My approach to periodization for bodybuilders is more or less summarized here:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post539090543

My Usual Diet:

Roughly, 2200 - 2400 kcals; 50p/30c/20f mix (with some variation for carb cycling)

Enough talk...time to move some weight.

"First train the mind, then the body."

Made from all-natural products since 1968...no gear, no HRT, no prohormones.

Originally Posted by mharrislove View Post

My thanks goes out to metalmullisha, KwayZee, and the crew at ProMera for allowing us to run this log.

The rise...

Began training in the garage as a Middle School kid while living in East Detroit a long, long, time ago. I started working after school so I could afford to train at Powerhouse Gym #1 in Highland Park, MI.

I later moved to N. Cal, and trained with the track team and football players in high school. I entered and won my class at my first regional teenage NPC competition at the age of 16 in the mid-80s.

...and fall...

In stead of building on my natural potential, real life asserted itself and I let bodybuilding slip away. After moving across the country several times, attending 5 high schools over a 4 year period, and striking out on my own in the Southwest at the age of 17, I was more focused on survival rather than training (although I did train in fits and spurts).

After many, many false starts, and a lot of mistakes along the way - I found stability in life, finished school, and slowly built a career. But decades had passed and physically, I was a shadow of my former self, topping the scales at over 230 lbs at a height of 5' 8'' (not a good look)...

...and rise of MHL.

I had always promised myself that I would get on stage again. But as I approached the age of 40, few people close to me believed that I would really do it. I even started to doubt it myself.

But when the midlife crisis hit, I didn't buy a red sports car, or run off with the secretary, I got into the best damn shape of my life. I honored that old promise to myself. And have not looked back since.

Current Stats

My Goals For This Log:

- Push the limits
    - Encourage one another

My Training Routine:

My Usual Diet:

Roughly, 2200 - 2400 kcals; 50p/30c/20f mix (with some variation for carb cycling)

Great Intros. mharris and KwayZee!

Insane intro, mharris! Excited to log with ya brother
    ~Veni Vidi Vici~

slammindesi is just really nice. (+1000) slammindesi is just really nice. (+1000) slammindesi is just really nice. (+1000) slammindesi is just really nice. (+1000) slammindesi is just really nice. (+1000) slammindesi is just really nice. (+1000) slammindesi is just really nice. (+1000) slammindesi is just really nice. (+1000) slammindesi is just really nice. (+1000) slammindesi is just really nice. (+1000) slammindesi is just really nice. (+1000)

The rise...

...and fall...

...and rise of MHL.

Current Stats

My Goals For This Log:

- Push the limits
    - Encourage one another

My Training Routine:

My Usual Diet:

great intro mharris
    GLUTA-TREN & CON-CRET

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145852463

Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great Picture MHarris. Looking good in all those Pics some sick Obliques and abs in that last pic on the right
    My “training log”
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178659261

Here to stay motivated and to motivate others

mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    [img]http://cache.jezebel.com/assets/images/39/2009/12/cougar_crossing.jpg[img]
    Originally Posted by llahhsoj View Post
    ^^^This. * sigh... *

Originally Posted by Stncldsnake View Post
    Sub'd, good luck!!
    Thanks!

Subbed.

I know mharris from the over35 section. His back avatar is bonkers!
    Great Intros. mharris and KwayZee!
    Hey, what's up, man? Thanks for the support!

Originally Posted by KwayZee View Post
    [IMG]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c309/Erahs08/rage-comics-rage-comics-classic-diabetes-might.png[IMG]
    Hmm, KwaZee got jokes...this should be good.

Insane intro, mharris! Excited to log with ya brother
    Glad to have you on board - work will get done up in here.

Originally Posted by slammindesi View Post
    great intro mharris
    I appreciate it!

Originally Posted by Raigs View Post
    Great Picture MHarris. Looking good in all those Pics some sick Obliques and abs in that last pic on the right
    Thanks, my friend - I'm on my way to reclaiming those abs (more or less) this summer.

metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Awesome start to the log my friends.

Looking forward to both of your guys' progress.
    **** TwinlabFuel Representative ****
    Follow me on Instagram: @silenced_recon

If you're going through hell, keep going.

For all your days be prepared, and meet them ever alike. When you are the anvil, bear...when you are the hammer, strike.

Squat- 545/ Deadlift- 585/ Bench-435

pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ^^^This. * sigh... *
    Oh don't get me wrong now...I love a man with experience. And muscles. Good lord there are some muscles in here!
    My Journal

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146080323&p=907575483&posted=1#post907575483

Well technically 36 is younger...
    My Journal

mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    mharris you look ridiculous man. good job with the transformation
    The 2 most important things to me when training are 1. The Muscle Mind Connection. and 2. Intensity

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

Originally Posted by mormonpickett View Post
    Yay for technicalities
    ~Veni Vidi Vici~

Is anyone else into meditation? I just started yesterday and my first experience was unreal. Huge endorphin rush.

~Veni Vidi Vici~

Zollage is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zollage is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zollage is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zollage is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zollage is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zollage is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zollage is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zollage is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zollage is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zollage is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zollage is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Great start, good luck. Sub'd!

Baseline - MHL: setting the stage

I just wrapped up the first phase of training in what is (roughly) a one month cycle. Last week featured ascending sets which allow for me to hit PRs if I am able. The next 3 weeks will have an emphasis on other aspects of training such as reps or work capacity. So, I should get a shot at the ascending sets again during the last week of the Beta-Cret trial.

Hybrid Phase Training - Primary Lifts Summary (Week 1 of 4 for this training cycle; stats from last week)

Day 1
    __________________________________________________ _

Jefferson lifts (from platform; belt; Vgrips on top sets)
    135 x 6
    225 x 6
    315 x 4
    365 x 3
    405 x 2
    425 x 1

* Note: I'll alternate these with Sumo deads depending on my mood and the status of my lousy low back.

Bentover BB rows
    135 x 15
    225 x 10
    275 x 5
    300 x 3

* Note: I don't really swing for the fences on these anymore; I'll go heavy occasionally, but will typically use moderate weight.

Day 2

Flat BB bench press
    bar x 10
    --------- two doubled red bands, high tension
    45 - 135 x 10
    100 - 190 x 10
    115 - 205 x 10
    135 - 225 x 10
    155 - 245 x 10
    185 - 275 x 7
    185 - 275 x 6

* Note: still rehabing a sh!ty shoulder joint, so I am slowly rebuilding the bench; I use the bands a lot on this movement since they limit how much I load the shoulder in its most vulnerable position, but still allow for me to use decent weight in part of the ROM.

Day 4

Front squats, Pt 1 (s = w/straps; c = w/crossed grip)
    bar x 10 wu (s)
    135 x 5 (s)
    185 x 5 (s)
    225 x 3 (s)
    275 x 3 (s)
    275 x 1 (c)
    295 x 1 (c)
    315 x 1 (c)
    325 x 1 (c)

* Note: I have focused on front squats exclusively as my main quad movement for several months now. My low back issues limit my loads on back squats and I can no longer use a standard angled leg press machine. I still do resistance band back squats, but I do them as a 2nd or 3rd movement mainly to work the posterior chain with quality reps (and for fun). Plus, my wheels seem to respond well to some form of squatting twice per training phase (i.e., every 6 days).

Day 5

Standing BB military presses
    bar x 10 wu
    95 x 5 wu
    135 x 5
    160 x 5
    175 x 3
    185 x 2
    190 x 1
    155 x 5
    135 x 5

* Note: all pressing movements are a challenge for me, so I work hard at 'em no matter what's on the bar. These were going nowhere for awhile since my last Smolov Jr. run with 'em; but they are slowing coming around again.

Anyway, today was the start of the Dynamic Phase (a more focused use of the resistance bands on primary movements, faster rep speed, etc); workout post on the way...

- MHL

Dynamic Phase: Week 2, Day 1

BETA-CRET: Baseline

Hams and Back

Expect the unexpected...

warm up:
    • standing DB presses, 1 x 15
    • DB squats, 1 x 10
    • DB RDLs, 1 x 10
    • standing DB curls, 1 x 10
    • pull ups, 1 x 10
    • dips, 1 x 10
    • hyperextensions, 1 x 10
    • knee extensions, 1 x 15
    • lying leg curls, 1 x 12

After walking the dog by the crack of dawn before the temp broke triple digits, driving to the next town to get coffee for the wife, charging the cell phones in the vehicle, going to 2 grocery stores for supplies, stopping by the office, and grabbing 4 more bags of ice - it was time to workout...

HAMS

Sumo deads (from platform; belt; Vgrips on top sets)
    ----------- using red bands, 2 points of contact (wide), very high tension
    135 - 235 x 5
    225 - 325 x 5
    315 - 415 x 5
    335 - 435 x 5
    355 - 455 x 4

Back squats - posterior chain emphasis
    bar x 10 wu
    45 - 145 x 10 wu
    ----------- using doubled red bands, very high tension
    135 - 235 x 10
    185 - 285 x 8
    225 - 325 x 6

Lying leg curls (stack weight)
    140 x 15
    140 x 12
    140 x 10

Standing leg curls (stack weight)
    60 x 10 / 60 x 10
    70 x 10 / 70 x 10
    80 x 8 / 80 x 8

BACK

Chin ups
    * see "lazy bastard" section *

Standard deads --> Bentover BB rows (all done with a dead stop for each rep)
    ----------- using red bands, 2 points of contact (standard width), high tension
    185 - 275 x 5
    185 - 275 x 5
    185 - 275 x 5

Lat pulldowns
    160 x 10
    160 x 10
    160 x 8

The "Take that you lazy bastard!!!" High Frequency Sets

Chin ups SS w/triceps dips
    BW + 45 x 5 / BW + 45 x 10

Hammer machine bench press
    1 plate x 10
    ----------- using orange bands, high tension
    1 plate + whatever x 10
    1 plate + whatever x 10

Impressions:

Good session, but my energy was definitely tapering off towards the end. I got done exactly what I was able to get done before a sharp drop off in performance. Oddly enough, workout energy is rarely an issue when I train fasted first thing in the morning. But the meal I had prior to the early afternoon session appeared to do me no favors - granted I have been busy as hell this weekend trying to keep the house in order during the power outage.

Nevertheless, hams got their deserved punishment and the enough was done to the lats to keep 'em around this week. I expect my energy reserves and general day-to-day activities to resume to normal over the next couple of days.

Supps Update:

Waiting on the ProMera shipment...

^^^^^^^^^

Amazing workout bro. No wonder you look like you do, haha.

Also, what kind of dog?
    ~Veni Vidi Vici~

Off to a fun, long day of work. Can't wait to workout later
    ~Veni Vidi Vici~

Oh don't get me wrong now...I love a man with experience. And muscles. Good lord there are some muscles in here!
    That's right pharty - I'm not dead yet!

Originally Posted by mormonpickett View Post
    Thanks - I appreciate that!

Originally Posted by Zollage View Post
    Great start, good luck. Sub'd!
    Thanks!

^^^^^^^^^

[IMG]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c309/Erahs08/300bpjm.gif[IMG]

Amazing workout bro. No wonder you look like you do, haha.
    I'm tryin', man...

Also, what kind of dog?
    It's kind of a bulldog/pit sorta' thing:

Last edited by mharrislove; 07-02-2012 at 10:46 AM.

mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just found this log. Subbed!! You both had two of the best intros I have seen out of the logs for this promotion and great work in here so far!
    RELENTLESS

"In life it's not the most genetic person who wins or the guy who has the most potential to win. It's the person with perseverance who wins. Always wants to get up and go at it again. That's the guy you need to be"-Greg Plitt

Champion Performance Log-http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171322221&page=19(current)

Workout Journal-http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143358323(Active)

mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    sooo Mharriss you compete?
    The 2 most important things to me when training are 1. The Muscle Mind Connection. and 2. Intensity

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter