El Muppy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is this overtraining?

I use the HIT method of training and i had to skip my shoulders workout today because of some stupid school work which made me stay till 6,so i am planning on putting it together with my back workout.What are your opinions of this workout?

Deadlift 1x8
    Bentover single arm row(i don't know the name for it) 1x8
    Pullovers 1x10
    Hammer curls 1x6
    Wrist curls 1x6
    Behind the back wrist curls 1x6
    Military press 1x10
    Side lateral raise 1x8

I was thinking of adding shrugs but since the deadlifts,military presses and side lateral raises hit the traps,i think i will avoid it.

I will rest 2 days after this before training my chest,triceps and neck.Will i be i overtraining?

Location: Walsall, West Midlands, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Mad_Dog_Divine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad_Dog_Divine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad_Dog_Divine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad_Dog_Divine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad_Dog_Divine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad_Dog_Divine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad_Dog_Divine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad_Dog_Divine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad_Dog_Divine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad_Dog_Divine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad_Dog_Divine will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Re: Is this overtraining?

Originally posted by El Muppy
    I use the HIT method of training and i had to skip my shoulders workout today because of some stupid school work which made me stay till 6,so i am planning on putting it together with my back workout.What are your opinions of this workout?

Deadlift 1x8
    Bentover single arm row(i don't know the name for it) 1x8
    Pullovers 1x10
    Hammer curls 1x6
    Wrist curls 1x6
    Behind the back wrist curls 1x6
    Military press 1x10
    Side lateral raise 1x8

I was thinking of adding shrugs but since the deadlifts,military presses and side lateral raises hit the traps,i think i will avoid it.

I will rest 2 days after this before training my chest,triceps and neck.Will i be i overtraining?
    with so little work being done i dont think u will be overtrainig. also the best way to see if it is overtraining is to try it.

ZachG_85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    One workout won't overtrain you.

Though the most logical thing to do would be to just do shoulders and then shift your schedule all forward one day.

xxMatt40 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i hate when people ask if this is overtraining or not..
    some people can train 5 days a week straight and not become overtrained, some 2 days a week, etc.

everybody is different, this is an open answer
    Stats..

6'
    193 pounds

Bench: 260
    Squat: 330
    Clean: 250
    Deadlift: 495
    40 yd dash: 4.90