Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    MrSergeant is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSergeant is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSergeant is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSergeant is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSergeant is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSergeant is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSergeant is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSergeant is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSergeant is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSergeant is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSergeant is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How do I get broad shoulders?

Hi, I have really small shoulders and look like a little wimp because of it. Guys with big shoulders always look tough and make me scared. Big shoulder guys say "hi" and i pee my pants cause there muscular shoulder powers rumble through my eardrums.

Anyway, I want to know what workouts i should do to work my shoulders. Pull ups??

Oh, and I am only 15 years old so im probably not done with pubery, therefore i dont have my completed man body yet.

i dont want to pee my pants when the guys with big shoulders say hi to me. please help asap.

PureWheyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PureWheyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PureWheyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PureWheyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PureWheyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PureWheyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PureWheyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PureWheyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PureWheyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PureWheyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PureWheyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Genetic modifications

babylover is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babylover is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babylover is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babylover is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babylover is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babylover is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babylover is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babylover is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babylover is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babylover is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babylover is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OP, you may want to see your doctor about your incontinence.

Strong just got Stronger 7399martyn's Avatar
    7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000)
    get a strong overhead press.
    Powerlifter at PTC Performance Training Centre

661 squat, 385 bench, 705 deadlift, 1752lb total.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVx1ANJc7lc

MrSergeant is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSergeant is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSergeant is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSergeant is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSergeant is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSergeant is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSergeant is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSergeant is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSergeant is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSergeant is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSergeant is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by babylover View Post
    OP, you may want to see your doctor about your incontinence.
    lol haha

cblakeborough has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cblakeborough has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cblakeborough has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cblakeborough has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cblakeborough has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cblakeborough has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MrSergeant View Post
    Hi, I have really small shoulders and look like a little wimp because of it. Guys with big shoulders always look tough and make me scared. Big shoulder guys say "hi" and i pee my pants cause there muscular shoulder powers rumble through my eardrums.

Anyway, I want to know what workouts i should do to work my shoulders. Pull ups??

Oh, and I am only 15 years old so im probably not done with pubery, therefore i dont have my completed man body yet.

i dont want to pee my pants when the guys with big shoulders say hi to me. please help asap.
    lateral DB raises. do them is 8-10 reps and about 3 sets each shoulder workout, ive seen a lot of diff
    Connor Blakeborough
    Train like God is watching.

iSANE is on a distinguished road. (+10) iSANE is on a distinguished road. (+10) iSANE is on a distinguished road. (+10) iSANE is on a distinguished road. (+10) iSANE is on a distinguished road. (+10) iSANE is on a distinguished road. (+10) iSANE is on a distinguished road. (+10) iSANE is on a distinguished road. (+10) iSANE is on a distinguished road. (+10) iSANE is on a distinguished road. (+10) iSANE is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    mods, for sure

Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    broad shoulder crew checking in

Girls always comment on it

OP u mad

FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Invent a time machine and go back in time and get your mom to mate with a man with broad shoulders
    The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny.

allrealNJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) allrealNJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) allrealNJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) allrealNJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) allrealNJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) allrealNJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) allrealNJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) allrealNJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) allrealNJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) allrealNJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) allrealNJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Your shoulder is made of three heads - front, side, and rear deltoids. you can hit the front (anterior delt) with overhead pressing, the side (medial delt) with lateral raises, and the rear (posterior delt) with heavy pulling, rear delt raises/reverse flys/rear lateral raises/rear delt rows etc.

I started with crazzzzy narrow beta shoulders too and by adding a lot of mass to all three heads, it definitely broadens you and makes your shoulders look much wider and more powerful. Of course, youll never be as broad as someone born that way, but you only got one body for the rest of your life...might as well make it as aesthetic as possible.

Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by allrealNJ View Post
    Your shoulder is made of three heads - front, side, and rear deltoids. you can hit the front (anterior delt) with overhead pressing, the side (medial delt) with lateral raises, and the rear (posterior delt) with heavy pulling, rear delt raises/reverse flys/rear lateral raises/rear delt rows etc.

I started with crazzzzy narrow beta shoulders too and by adding a lot of mass to all three heads, it definitely broadens you and makes your shoulders look much wider and more powerful. Of course, youll never be as broad as someone born that way, but you only got one body for the rest of your life...might as well make it as aesthetic as possible.
    so when a broad shouldered person acquires dat dere deltoid mass, they become hulk?

PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Yutes View Post
    so when a broad shouldered person acquires dat dere deltoid mass, they become hulk?
    Do you even gamma radiation?

Originally Posted by PatFel View Post
    Do you even gamma radiation?
    varies really, I'm usually at a gamma radiation surplus but I've been cutting recently, so I'm required, by law, to deny all accusations.

AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by FeelTheFear View Post
    Invent a time machine and go back in time and get your mom to mate with a man with broad shoulders
    ^ this.
    sorry OP, its genetic. if youve got narrow shoulders - youre gonna live with narrow shoulders.
    you can get more muscular shoulders by training, but theyll never be 'broad'.
    "It is what you do with the knowledge that dictates who you are" - Xuaxace
    Exclusive AdiPower crew: AdamNW, Xuaxace

★★★TBB FB Chat Crew★★★

My Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142078571&p=827696231#post827696231
    Feel free to join!

Originally Posted by AdamNW View Post
    ^ this.
    sorry OP, its genetic. if youve got narrow shoulders - youre gonna live with narrow shoulders.
    well that sucks

Registered Sikkunt itwasntme184's Avatar
    itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000)
    work the medial delts, lateral raises 12-15 rep range

upright rows as well
    Every aspiring lad wants to be a bodybuilder, but by George, nobody wants to elevate these burdensome weights.

★★★TBB FB Chat Crew★★★

Zayik786 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zayik786 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

How to get Broad shoulders

Side raises and overhead millitary presses i have seen a lot of difference and do wide grip,pullups ,chinups

BobbyJG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobbyJG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobbyJG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobbyJG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobbyJG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobbyJG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobbyJG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobbyJG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobbyJG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobbyJG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    MrSergeant guy,
    Ignore those guys, you actually can get broader shoulders through exercise. Not by doing a sh*t load of lateral raises tough.

If you want wider and broader shoulders you should aim for a muscle called "Latissimus Dorsi" a.k.a. Your Lats. You can train your lats by doing a variety of pull-ups, wide grip upright row and barbell pullovers... Check those exercises out!

Off course if you're going to train a specific muscle you should allways know why right? So let me explain what your lats have to do with broad shoulders.

By training your lats you will simply grow them, like your biceps. Causing your shoulders to get pushed out. Making you appear wider. If you want to (I recommend it) you should work on your side and front deltoids too. The deltoids aren't going to make you any wider, but it will make your shoulders look trained instead of a set of bones...

Good luck getting wide!

BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BobbyJG View Post
    MrSergeant guy,
    Ignore those guys, you actually can get broader shoulders through exercise. Not by doing a sh*t load of lateral raises tough.

If you want wider and broader shoulders you should aim for a muscle called "Latissimus Dorsi" a.k.a. Your Lats. You can train your lats by doing a variety of pull-ups, wide grip upright row and barbell pullovers... Check those exercises out!

Off course if you're going to train a specific muscle you should allways know why right? So let me explain what your lats have to do with broad shoulders.

By training your lats you will simply grow them, like your biceps. Causing your shoulders to get pushed out. Making you appear wider. If you want to (I recommend it) you should work on your side and front deltoids too. The deltoids aren't going to make you any wider, but it will make your shoulders look trained instead of a set of bones...

Good luck getting wide!

Said the 14 year , 6 foot 132 lb guy

l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    400 pound push press then come back

notsureifsrs
    ~Jesus Christ Is My Savior Crew~

**Forever Legend**

Competitions
    ( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º) ( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º)

TMisc Bulking competition: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152133453

( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º) ( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º)

gcsportnut12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gcsportnut12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gcsportnut12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gcsportnut12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gcsportnut12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gcsportnut12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gcsportnut12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gcsportnut12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gcsportnut12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gcsportnut12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gcsportnut12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ^ this.
    this is correct
    Bench: 295
    Squat: 365
    Deadlift: 435

Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    either u have the shoulders of an ox

srs

or u have the golf ball shoulders of a rat
    GGG

speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    dat dere synthol. :3
    NGU

JohnnyStrike3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyStrike3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyStrike3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyStrike3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyStrike3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyStrike3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyStrike3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyStrike3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyStrike3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyStrike3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyStrike3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MrSergeant View Post

Try to keep your posture in check and lift weights.

MuscledHorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscledHorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscledHorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscledHorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscledHorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscledHorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscledHorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscledHorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscledHorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscledHorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscledHorse will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    LIke you I started out with narrow shoulders and the facts are these:
    1) as another poster essentially said, you cannot change your bone structure so you have wide shouders.
    2) BUT you can vastly improve upon what you have be training and growing your three deltoid parts, especially the lateral delts to give the lok of broad shoulders. This will involve a lot of side raise motion for the lateral delts, and it is very important you learn proper form with this exercise as it is easy for other muscle groups to come in and take over, especially the front delts. Vary the weight with and rep count with the exercise. Even if you are only getting partial range of motion you are still activiting the muscle. AVOID ROCKING to cheat. And, of course, don't forget your front delts and rear delts.
    3) The other way you can ad to the appearance of braod shoulders is to improve your lats, which comes with exercises like wide grip pull ups and wide grip lat pulls downs (to the chest not behind the head!) and d/b bent over rows. Don't neglect the rest of your back though, so you will still want to do narrow grip rows and the like, too.
    4) and as another poster said, make sure you are conscious of your posture and that you are standing up and not hunching your shouldres forward (an espeically big problem I see with clients/patients in this hunch of the computer keyboard society we've created.)

Hope this helps.
    You want to fly faster and further but Perfection cannot be plotted because every chart or graph is a limitation. Perfect speed, my son, is being there. You must stop seeing yourself as a limited gull with a 42" wingspan. -- Jonathan Livingston Seagull

Always do your best, be impeccable with your word, don't take things personally and don't make assumptions. -- The Four Agreements

musclehead09 is just really nice. (+1000) musclehead09 is just really nice. (+1000) musclehead09 is just really nice. (+1000) musclehead09 is just really nice. (+1000) musclehead09 is just really nice. (+1000) musclehead09 is just really nice. (+1000) musclehead09 is just really nice. (+1000) musclehead09 is just really nice. (+1000) musclehead09 is just really nice. (+1000) musclehead09 is just really nice. (+1000) musclehead09 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Get your overhead press to 225 and lateral raises really heavy
    Lifetime PR's

Squat 445 w/ wraps (405 raw no wraps)
    Competition Bench 275
    Deadlift 435

Training Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177139451

EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ^ this.
    My parents haven't got broad shoulders, yet both me and my brother swam competitively from a young age and every person i know who swam early on has broad shoulders just like us... May be something to think about? Could be coincidence but it just seems that swimming does broaden your shuoulders.
    B - 230
    S - 340
    D - 450
    Genovas Witness.
    Never Negs Crew.
    Steelers Misc Crew.
    Escaped the UK.

PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by EnglishRay View Post
    My parents haven't got broad shoulders, yet both me and my brother swam competitively from a young age and every person i know who swam early on has broad shoulders just like us... May be something to think about? Could be coincidence but it just seems that swimming does broaden your shuoulders.
    I believe this to. My dad and brother both have REALLY narrow shoulders, but mine are average/broad, and I swam, played sports and lifted from an early age.

OGandrews will become famous soon enough. (+50) OGandrews will become famous soon enough. (+50) OGandrews will become famous soon enough. (+50) OGandrews will become famous soon enough. (+50) OGandrews will become famous soon enough. (+50) OGandrews will become famous soon enough. (+50) OGandrews will become famous soon enough. (+50) OGandrews will become famous soon enough. (+50) OGandrews will become famous soon enough. (+50) OGandrews will become famous soon enough. (+50) OGandrews will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dont Neglect the back, as having a strong back (more specifically the rhomboids) will help pull your shoulders back, therefor slightly increasing the width.
    405x3 squat
    315x3 flat bench

RIP Greg Plitt

Baby Boys Crew

sub 30" waist crew

albino2727 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) albino2727 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) albino2727 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) albino2727 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) albino2727 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) albino2727 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) albino2727 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) albino2727 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) albino2727 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) albino2727 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) albino2727 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It's okay op I have broad shoulders and I'm still a pussy
    GSF crew