24/7 Customer Service 1-866-236-8417 Need Help? 1-866-236-8417

Stats: 5'7", 165 lbs
    triathoJOHN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) triathoJOHN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) triathoJOHN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) triathoJOHN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) triathoJOHN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) triathoJOHN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) triathoJOHN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) triathoJOHN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) triathoJOHN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) triathoJOHN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) triathoJOHN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Visit triathoJOHN's BodySpace

anyone here ever have PCS(post concussion syndrome) for some time before?

I fell of my cycle almost 5 months ago and got a significant concussion. i went to the docs and all the said was time will heal. well 5 frickin months later im still feeling like crud and need to get better in order to start training for my next event in August.

how long can this last for? i mean I am getting better but its slow and some days are better then than others.

please"son" me on PCS please

Stats: 5'7", 165 lbs
    triathoJOHN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) triathoJOHN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) triathoJOHN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) triathoJOHN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) triathoJOHN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) triathoJOHN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) triathoJOHN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) triathoJOHN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) triathoJOHN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) triathoJOHN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) triathoJOHN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Visit triathoJOHN's BodySpace
    anyone?