24/7 Customer Service 1-866-236-8417 Need Help? 1-866-236-8417

Stats: 5'7", 165 lbs
    triathoJOHN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) triathoJOHN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) triathoJOHN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) triathoJOHN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) triathoJOHN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) triathoJOHN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) triathoJOHN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) triathoJOHN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) triathoJOHN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) triathoJOHN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) triathoJOHN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit triathoJOHN's BodySpace

anyone here ever have PCS(post concussion syndrome) for some time before?

I fell of my cycle almost 5 months ago and got a significant concussion. i went to the docs and all the said was time will heal. well 5 frickin months later im still feeling like crud and need to get better in order to start training for my next event in August.

how long can this last for? i mean I am getting better but its slow and some days are better then than others.

please"son" me on PCS please

Stats: 5'7", 165 lbs
    triathoJOHN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) triathoJOHN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) triathoJOHN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) triathoJOHN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) triathoJOHN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) triathoJOHN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) triathoJOHN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) triathoJOHN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) triathoJOHN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) triathoJOHN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) triathoJOHN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit triathoJOHN's BodySpace
    anyone?