Thread: The Cursed

Yonkersguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yonkersguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yonkersguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yonkersguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yonkersguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yonkersguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yonkersguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yonkersguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yonkersguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yonkersguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yonkersguy will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up The Cursed

I'll keep this review simple and won't bore you with details.

I got the samples a few days after requesting them, which I thought was awesome.
    I drank it 45 minutes before working out, it tasted delicious. It is the lemon rush flavor.
    Felt the beta alanine tingles within 20 minutes. I like that feeling, so this is a good thing.
    Workout went very nice, had nice even clean energy throughout the whole workout.
    I workout at night, and wake up at 5am for work, I was able to go to bed within an hour from working out.
    I will definitely be buying this with my next order.

Thanks to Neil from Cobra labs for the great samples, and for an awesome product.
    I don't want to look good for 40..I want to look good for any age.