Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Calling out the likes of Kel_varnsen, FitnessBlue, Haterade~ etc. RE: a girls past

ITT: What are your standards for what is acceptable in a girls past? I'm tired of seeing you comment on how a girls past is slutty, yet fail to say what you don't consider slutty. State. it. now.

What number of ONS, FWB do you say I'm out of here at? What number in general do you say, **** it, I'm out of here at? Include ages for girl .

I'm curious. I've seen you guys bashing girls who have had ONS, etc, which is a LOT of girls (and guys). So what are your standards?

For example, 20 year old girl. Had three sex partners: a ONS, FWB, and a boyfriend. Do you date her?

reddevl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) reddevl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) reddevl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) reddevl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) reddevl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) reddevl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) reddevl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) reddevl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) reddevl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) reddevl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) reddevl is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Answer to all these girls past questions are simple. Do not ask questions if you are not willing to accept the numbers and two lot of the times its easier to be satisfied with that number as long as your number is higher than hers.

GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by reddevl View Post
    Answer to all these girls past questions are simple. Do not ask questions if you are not willing to accept the numbers and two lot of the times its easier to be satisfied with that number as long as your number is higher than hers.
    brah, you're going to derail this thread with people saying "blah blah blah you're an idiot for pretending ignorance is bliss" and two, I've never had a problem with a girls past. BRB saw a girl who admitted to being with 24 guys (still wondering if I was #25 or #24 tho???).

glad to see this is a 5 star thread already.

I'll start lifting later. tential's Avatar
    tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1. Don't ask.
    2. Don't date people who aren't as sexual as you.
    -A guy who is a virgin, isn't going to do well with a girl who has had 20 ONS. Simple as that. A guy who has phucked 30 different girls, and his girl has phucked 20 dudes, he might not care. Either way, still refer back to number 1.
    3. Use your instincts to judge her current behavior. She go out and drink a lot? She a party girl? Lots of drugs? Is she flakey, and goes out a lot with other guys 1 on 1? Have you caught her in blatant lies that she still tried to lie about to you r face? Then don't date her.

Not that hard, there is no math behind whether you date a girl or not. It's just you do it or you don't.

Originally Posted by tential View Post
    1. Don't ask.
    2. Don't date people who aren't as sexual as you.
    -A guy who is a virgin, isn't going to do well with a girl who has had 20 ONS. Simple as that. A guy who has phucked 30 different girls, and his girl has phucked 20 dudes, he might not care. Either way, still refer back to number 1.
    3. Use your instincts to judge her current behavior. She go out and drink a lot? She a party girl? Lots of drugs? Is she flakey, and goes out a lot with other guys 1 on 1? Have you caught her in blatant lies that she still tried to lie about to you r face? Then don't date her.

Not that hard, there is no math behind whether you date a girl or not. It's just you do it or you don't.

brah this is my point almost exactly. people in the OP automatically go on to say in threads that girls who have had EVEN ONE ONS aren't worth dating. brah, I've had ONS's (yes I am a guy) and I have dated a girl who had a ONS and she was still a very good girlfriend to me. I've never cheated or came close to cheating.

maximus1239 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maximus1239 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maximus1239 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maximus1239 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maximus1239 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maximus1239 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maximus1239 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maximus1239 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maximus1239 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maximus1239 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maximus1239 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Even if you ask smart girls aren't going to tell you everything.

Originally Posted by maximus1239 View Post
    Even if you ask smart girls aren't going to tell you everything.

nah only stupid sloots would lie. If you lie about your past and I find out, lol gtfo of here.

maximus1239 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maximus1239 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maximus1239 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maximus1239 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maximus1239 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maximus1239 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maximus1239 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maximus1239 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maximus1239 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maximus1239 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maximus1239 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by GenderOfPeace View Post
    nah only stupid sloots would lie. If you lie about your past and I find out, lol gtfo of here.
    And really why does it matter? Don't ask, don't tell.

BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I was thinking about this the other day. A girl could have a relatively normal sex life:

2 high school bfs
    4 bfs in college (1 a year)
    4 one night stands (1 a year)
    2 summer flings

That's 12 guys at 21-22. What I typed above this doesn't sound too ridiculous, but the misc would dismiss that girl as a whore.

in b4 the terrible lock/key analogy

UncleToch is just really nice. (+1000) UncleToch is just really nice. (+1000) UncleToch is just really nice. (+1000) UncleToch is just really nice. (+1000) UncleToch is just really nice. (+1000) UncleToch is just really nice. (+1000) UncleToch is just really nice. (+1000) UncleToch is just really nice. (+1000) UncleToch is just really nice. (+1000) UncleToch is just really nice. (+1000) UncleToch is just really nice. (+1000)
    This to a degree. Don't ask, don't tell. I'd still be disgusted with a girl who had 1/2 the number I do tho lol
    Blackhawks/Bears Fan

I won't go down in history, but I will go down on your sister

reddevl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) reddevl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) reddevl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) reddevl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) reddevl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) reddevl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) reddevl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) reddevl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) reddevl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) reddevl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) reddevl is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by UncleToch View Post
    This to a degree. Don't ask, don't tell. I'd still be disgusted with a girl who had 1/2 the number I do tho lol
    honestly after a certain age you just stop giving f*ck about her numbers and your numbers.

Still prefer the Don't Ask, Don't Tell.

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    honestly after a certain age you just stop giving f*ck about her numbers and your numbers.

Also prefer this

If you can't judge with normal instincts whether a girl is girlfriend material or not.........well, you need to revoke your man card. Everyone should be able to pick up on signs that their girlfriend isn't the faithful type without having to ask a bunch of questions about her past.

UncleToch is just really nice. (+1000) UncleToch is just really nice. (+1000) UncleToch is just really nice. (+1000) UncleToch is just really nice. (+1000) UncleToch is just really nice. (+1000) UncleToch is just really nice. (+1000) UncleToch is just really nice. (+1000) UncleToch is just really nice. (+1000) UncleToch is just really nice. (+1000) UncleToch is just really nice. (+1000) UncleToch is just really nice. (+1000)

Yea I'm starting to get there too. The last 2 girls who have asked me about my number both started the question with telling me how many people they've slept with. Throws a wrench in the whole don't ask, don't tell plan. Who knows if they're telling the truth or what but you look like a retard if you just say oh I prefer not to say. Usually I go with about half of what I'm actually at
    Blackhawks/Bears Fan

Originally Posted by US_Ranger View Post
    Also prefer this

If you can't judge with normal instincts whether a girl is girlfriend material or not.........well, you need to revoke your man card. Everyone should be able to pick up on signs that their girlfriend isn't the faithful type without having to ask a bunch of questions about her past.

Agree with this also. People mentioned in OP's title and people who go on here posting about how they wouldn't date a girl who's had a ONS etc, hence the call out thread

Originally Posted by UncleToch View Post
    Yea I'm starting to get there too. The last 2 girls who have asked me about my number both started the question with telling me how many people they've slept with. Throws a wrench in the whole don't ask, don't tell plan. Who knows if they're telling the truth or what but you look like a retard if you just say oh I prefer not to say. Usually I go with about half of what I'm actually at
    Stats: 6'1", 180 lbs
    Whats your number brah?

TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    It is insane to ask.

Your best bet is to hang with the girl and see if she has the same sense of humor and values as you have and consider yourself lucky if she does.

If you ask, what will be the right answer?

If it's just one guy, you will then wildly imagine what she did with him. Did she do anal, and when will be your turn? If she says she didn't, then how do you know? Maybe she's just holding out on you for some reason, and so on. There is no end to what could have been done and the motives why it was done.

Also, the process of grilling someone for info is degrading, so asking already ruins the relationship from the beginning.

Another factor is that most college people, the average poster here, gets into their final serious relationship probably around 30 due to school, grad school maybe, then getting a job that pays something, and by that time nearly everyone has had test relationships, odd situations, and bouts of loneliness that have resulted in situations best forgotten. Thus, it's a smart practice to start early and not ask.

Whats your number brah?
    In the twenties
    Blackhawks/Bears Fan

owner of saab factory kel_varnsen's Avatar
    kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ITT: What are your standards for what is acceptable in a girls past? I'm tired of seeing you comment on how a girls past is slutty, yet fail to say what you don't consider slutty. State. it. now.

What number of ONS, FWB do you say I'm out of here at? What number in general do you say, **** it, I'm out of here at? Include ages for girl .

I'm curious. I've seen you guys bashing girls who have had ONS, etc, which is a LOT of girls (and guys). So what are your standards?

For example, 20 year old girl. Had three sex partners: a ONS, FWB, and a boyfriend. Do you date her?
    y u mad though?

it depends on a lot of things, but let's say 3-4 relationships and 4-5 fwbs by the time they are 25. this applies only to girls i might consider a monogamous relationship with. otherwise i don't care at all about a girl's past. casual sex is about me getting off. nothing more. couldn't even care less if the girl enjoys it or not.

btw, i always ask a girl i consider dating about her past. including her sexual past. i want to know who i am dating. past behavior is the best indicator of who we are.

Originally Posted by kel_varnsen View Post
    y u mad though?

it depends on a lot of things, but let's say 3-4 relationships and 4-5 fwbs by the time they are 25. this applies only to girls i might consider a monogamous relationship with. otherwise i don't care at all about a girl's past. casual sex is about me getting off. nothing more. couldn't even care less if the girl enjoys it or not.

btw, i always ask a girl i consider dating about her past. including her sexual past. i want to know who i am dating. past behavior is the best indicator of who we are.

but a single ONS disqualifies them from a relationship? What if they have had had 3 or 4 partners and one of them was a ONS

Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not reading, there is no reason to worry about a girls past. You will never know everything she has done and you probably dont want to. As long as she is clean, what does it matter? And what does it matter if she has been banged by one dick 300 times or 300 dicks 1 time each? Where is the difference?
    4% shredded with striated!

~Blocky Waist Crew~

kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000)
    but a single ONS disqualifies them from a relationship? What if they have had had 3 or 4 partners and one of them was a ONS
    yes. if i am to give up my sexual freedom and limit myself to one girl, that girl better be damn good. in every way.

poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Exane View Post
    And what does it matter if she has been banged by one dick 300 times or 300 dicks 1 time each? Where is the difference?
    sorry, but there is a huge difference between the two.

MiscinHard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiscinHard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiscinHard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiscinHard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiscinHard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiscinHard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiscinHard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiscinHard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiscinHard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiscinHard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiscinHard has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    This is something that still bothers me sometimes even though my brain knows that the correct answer is "it doesn't matter," but these are my thoughts on the subject:

If a girl is with you currently, and is loyal/faithful and somebody you really connect with (which they should be if you enter into a committed relationship in the first place), the past shouldn't matter.

Pretty much every girl goes through a sloot stage. They're young, easily manipulated, have raging hormones, and once they hit college and have a few drinks they're ready to feel "adult" (thanks society/media for making it easy for us as men) and bang some guys who have an actual conversation with them for more than a few minutes.

And that's life. I just assume that every girl who is 21+ is at least 10 or more partners, but as long as they're clean and faithful, it shouldn't matter. You've had other partners as well.

But ultimately, I think the wisest course of action, which has been repeated many times on here, is don't ask. What do you gain by asking? If it's a number you feel is high, you're going to feel insecure. If it's a higher number than yours, you're going to feel insecure. If it's a low number... you're still going to feel insecure because you weren't there first. If a girl is a part of your social circle and is a massive, undatable sloot, you would probably know anyway.

The point is that the past is exactly that - the past. It cannot be changed. What good is it to worry about something that is unchangable? As long as you're happy in the moment and there aren't any red flags that she's currently cheating, it's best to just let things be.

yes. if i am to give up my sexual freedom and limit myself to one girl, that girl better be damn good. in every way.

Is this real life? Dream girl, faithful, loyal, fun, gorgeous girl, has a ONS one time when she is 18, and is 23 now. Hasn't had one since. You disqualify her as a gf? lol. Not real life.

Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by poolshark472 View Post
    sorry, but there is a huge difference between the two.
    Not really, only in your head bro. Obviously I am not cool with my girl sleeping with 300+ dudes but its just food for thought.
    4% shredded with striated!

~Blocky Waist Crew~

Is this real life? Dream girl, faithful, loyal, fun, gorgeous girl, has a ONS one time when she is 18, and is 23 now. Hasn't had one since. You disqualify her as a gf? lol. Not real life.
    lol at you thinking that there is such a thing as a "dream girl". no girl is special or unique. for every girl you think is "the one", there are millions out there that would be a better fit for you. not to mention, i don't need any girl in my life to be happy. i have certain standards and if a girl doesn't meet those, i don't consider her relationship material. simple as that.

btw, i have disregarded girls like that. just last year. don't regret it one bit.

Not reading, there is no reason to worry about a girls past. ... As long as she is clean, what does it matter?
    Obviously I am not cool with my girl sleeping with 300+ dudes...

so which is it?

FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't even see why you'd even bother asking, mainly for two reasons.

1. You won't like the answer.
    2. She's probably lying.

If a girl has had 40 one night stands, do you think she's just going to blurt that out to a potential boyfriend when asked? Unlikely. She'll tell him what she thinks he wants to hear, Ex - a much lower number.
    The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it.

Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Kel is correct in that he isn't going to settle for something he finds unnacceptable, just as NO ONE should settle. There's literally billions of women out there.

The point being, find what matters to YOU personally. I don't personally care how many ONS a girl has had, and I actually don't have any interest in inexperienced girls, but would disregard a girl totally for other reasons. Find what matters to you and don't settle.

lol at you thinking that there is such a thing as a "dream girl". no girl is special or unique. for every girl you think is "the one", there are millions out there that would be a better fit for you. not to mention, i don't need any girl in my life to be happy. i have certain standards and if a girl doesn't meet those, i don't consider her relationship material. simple as that.

btw, i have disregarded girls like that. just last year. don't regret it one bit.
    lol @ you thinking I believe any of that shii because I said "dream girl". "Dream girl" means that she is fun, aesthetic, not a boring ****. Same interests as you.

and you're a weeetard. you do realize that all FWB situations technically start off as a "ONS" because, they're not in a relationship and the first time they have have sex, it's only been once, and this therefore makes it a ONS. There is no garuntee that they will have sex again.

A girl can lie her ass off about whether or not she has ever had a ONS, and you will be none the wiser. Using her sexual past to evaluate her as a girlfriend is a downright TERRIBLE idea. There will be other signs that she is a sloot.

Do I disqualify the girl I am seeing because she talked to a guy for 3 months, they had sex one night, and he stopped talking to her? When her only other partner was her ex-bf?

Would you? Srsly.
    Last edited by GenderOfPeace; 08-02-2012 at 07:13 AM.