Thread: Stiff Fingers

brookejl03 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brookejl03 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brookejl03 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brookejl03 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brookejl03 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brookejl03 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brookejl03 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Stiff Fingers

Lately i have been getting really stiff finger joints when i wake up in the morning

Anyone know why and how it can be cured?

nisog24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nisog24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nisog24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nisog24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nisog24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nisog24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nisog24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nisog24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nisog24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nisog24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nisog24 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by brookejl03 View Post
    Lately i have been getting really stiff finger joints when i wake up in the morning

Anyone know why and how it can be cured?
    Is it cold where you sleep? i'd go see my doctor is it's serious

brookejl03 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brookejl03 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brookejl03 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brookejl03 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brookejl03 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brookejl03 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brookejl03 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    No it isn't really cold where i sleep

I have realised it is worst after 'back' days

rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You need to stretch more, and possibly look into taking some joint supplements such as glucosamine/chondroitin to lubricate your joints. Crack your knuckles too, (it's not bad for you, it's actually good) - cracking is moving a joint that doesn't move on its own. Try doing doing a forearm/finger stretches by putting your arm straight out in front of you and pulling your fingers back. Stiffness is bad lubrication, being cold (lack of circulation, hands are the first place to lose it), and flexibility. That's why when you get older and start going to the chiropractor (if you need to), he/she will provide stretches or crack you in certain places to get those joints moving again.

If you can, learn to play guitar, it's fun and will get your finger dexterity to improve tremendously.
    “You, me or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done! Now if you know what you’re worth than go out and get what you’re worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers sayin’, you ain’t where you wanna be because of him or her or anybody!"
    -Rocky Balboa

Elite2693 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Elite2693 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Elite2693 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Elite2693 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Elite2693 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Elite2693 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Elite2693 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Elite2693 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Elite2693 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Elite2693 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Elite2693 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You might want to get it checked seriously mate. If it's bad lubrication could lead to arthritis but I'm no doctor.