Closed Thread
Page 139 of 258 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 137 138 139 140 141 149 189 239 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,170 of 7726
    kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Candees View Post
    You must have missed the memo; it's futile.
    I don't think you realize just how boring my job is. I might not change minds, but I entertain myself. And I'm slowly learning which FAs are actually AWFAs (attention whoring forever alone), and don't respond to them.
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    2002 Kawasaki KLX 110
    2007 Yamaha R6

*fatty on permacut crew*

NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jamestown0101 View Post
    Respect for truth however, having a woman fill gaps is bad news broheem. Its setting yourself up for failure. If and at times, the company is warranted, and you feel a breathe of fresh air by meeting someone challenging, and that offers something different beyond sex appeal. It would be absurd to disregard that and even the possibility of it. If a woman fills gaps, its like your only partially there. That whole finding your soul mate crap is such bull****. A lot of people are ****ed up and place so much precedence on commitment or material possessions. Were all doomed from day 1. I'll live with that knowledge and make the most of this thing we call life.
    Woah, I think you guys didn't get my narrative 100%. Which is probably my fault lol

She fills a gap in the sense that I got a cool girl I can tolerate around finally. Shes likes to party and has the hook up everywhere so I am going to utilize her to the fullest extent. I am going to see how it goes and smash her but no wifing up.

Originally Posted by HeBrewHammah View Post
    NoFx, I read your posts and I'm confused why you are so excited over someone who isn't going to play any other role than a friend that you may or may not bang. lol.

Did I miss something? I've never been that excited over a "friend" as you are calling it.

But then again, I don't even keep female friends only acquaintences. Cannottolerate/10 the nonsense some of them live their lifes around. I keep it drama free.
    I am not really as excited as it may seem more so about the doors this opens for me socially. She's well connected in the NY scene more so than myself. She's is good looking has dat ass and I am 95% sure she is feeling me.

Truth be told heres my dilemna and why my narrative here is so confused. If I **** her she may want more and it may hamper the connections I can make. My priority is making her connections mine, and maybe **** her as next priority.

Having had a lot of girl friends growing up I have learned to tolerate a lot but she actually isn't annoying and is pretty intelligent. Only downfall is shes pretty slooty...

b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NoFXN View Post
    Woah, I think you guys didn't get my narrative 100%. Which is probably my fault lol

She fills a gap in the sense that I got a cool girl I can tolerate around finally. Shes likes to party and has the hook up everywhere so I am going to utilize her to the fullest extent. I am going to see how it goes and smash her but no wifing up.

I am not really as excited as it may seem more so about the doors this opens for me socially. She's well connected in the NY scene more so than myself. She's is good looking has dat ass and I am 95% sure she is feeling me.

Truth be told heres my dilemna and why my narrative here is so confused. If I **** her she may want more and it may hamper the connections I can make. My priority is making her connections mine, and maybe **** her as next priority.

Having had a lot of girl friends growing up I have learned to tolerate a lot but she actually isn't annoying and is pretty intelligent. Only downfall is shes pretty slooty...
    Dude you overthink things way too much. She's not going to invite you anywhere after you show your intentions are not to bang her.

Open your own doors socially. You don't need a woman to do that for you.
    b0yer- Monster By May Log- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159121171&p=1183014941#post1183014941

HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

With that last statement, knowing what you know and are sensing....consider the legitmacy of her "Connections" now and how she may or may not have gotten them. Do you still benefit form those? If so, proceed. Would definitely not take her seriously though. If she's good looking and knows it, I'm guessing she has used it several times to her advantage to manipulate. Just a guess.
    *US Navy Vet*

Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by b0yer2 View Post
    Agree with this.

Still, nothing wrong with having her as an acquaintance - just remember to always look out for # 1 (have backup plans so you're not butthurt like miscers). Don't take party girls serious though.

NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000)

Talking

Dude you overthink things way too much. She's not going to invite you anywhere after you show your intentions are not to bang her.

I open my own doors socially bro but if someone already has the hook ups then what is wrong in making their hook ups your own? Not like I am sitting here waiting for a girl to come by to expand my social proof.

I am honestly not even thinking about her at all with all the crap I have been busy with lately.

BRB working 9-5...then drive to school brb 6-9 then get home at 10 and hit the gym till closing at 11. Strong life lol HBH knows my feel

I think you might be right, I might as well smash.

With that last statement, knowing what you know and are sensing....consider the legitmacy of her "Connections" now and how she may or may not have gotten them. Do you still benefit form those? If so, proceed. Would definitely not take her seriously though. If she's good looking and knows it, I'm guessing she has used it several times to her advantage to manipulate. Just a guess.
    That thought crossed my mind to be honest but she isn't going through promoters. It's people she knows both bros and chicks that work at these places. If it was just promoters she knew I wouldn't even bother to be honest.

Originally Posted by Thy_Kingdom View Post
    Agree with this.

Still, nothing wrong with having her as an acquaintance - just remember to always look out for # 1 (have backup plans so you're not butthurt like miscers). Don't take party girls serious though.
    I have 2 girls in play and if you count this chick then 3 girls(not invested in any though). I am not invested here even a single bit...This chick has been texting me ever since we hung out and I haven't even bothered replying back. I have legitimately been busy though...

In fact, I was talking to random girls at the bar while she was with me. Actually met another funny girl who I was making fun off cause she was so clumsy. brb spilling 3 drinks and not even drunk lol

I don't value women in life instead I value my experiences and I want to be able to do a lot in the limited allotted time I have. The small stuff makes me happy like mountain biking in the heavy rain with my bro. no homo but that **** was ****ing fun and memorable. Even kayaking down the delaware with my bros NYY and GC29.

Pics

Last edited by NoFXN; 09-10-2012 at 06:44 AM.

HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    BRB working 9-5...then drive to school brb 6-9 then get home at 10 and hit the gym till closing at 11. Strong life lol HBH knows my feel

This. I know it all too well brah.

MWF - work at 6am, leave for class at 10. Skip lunch and eat in my car so i don't have to stay longer. Make up the time at the end of regular shift. Gym, cook, HW, Guitar.

T/TH- 6am start. Leave at 11 for class, back at approx 3. Skipping lunch again and eating in my car. Making up the time at the end of the day.

Some people say I may be crazy....

You know what I say?

So what?
    *US Navy Vet*

MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

What b0yer said.

You know what I say?

So what?
    Also this.

Don't think about things too much, maing.
    Proud member of Team Ogre

-----> Come join me in my log on bb.com!: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150246533

Currently running: Wade's program
    Currently reading: Nothing. Suggest something for me to digest with my eyes
    Currently playing: Clicker Heroes and Diablo 3

This. I know it all too well brah.

MWF - work at 6am, leave for class at 10. Skip lunch and eat in my car so i don't have to stay longer. Make up the time at the end of regular shift. Gym, cook, HW, Guitar.

T/TH- 6am start. Leave at 11 for class, back at approx 3. Skipping lunch again and eating in my car. Making up the time at the end of the day.

You know what I say?

So what?
    I get the same thing from people who are surprised but honestly after the first 2 weeks you get used to it. You have to pay your dues to get anywhere in life and the hardwork now will pay off later. Sometimes I do push the limits though and I end up extremely tired and lacking sleep but I recharge on Sundays and just sleep the whole day.

I get the same thing from people who are surprised but honestly after the first 2 weeks you get used to it. You have to pay your dues to get anywhere in life and the hardwork now will pay off later. Sometimes I do push the limits though and I end up extremely tired and lacking sleep but I recharge on Sundays and just sleep the whole day.

Biggest Price for Success is what you pay up front. Hands down.
    *US Navy Vet*

Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nobody is telling NoFXN the most important thing:

Gay sex is better.
    Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.

― Muhammad Ali

MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Stix14 View Post

Gay sex is better.
    That's because John's not around to reinforce that ... point ...

-----> Come join me in my log on bb.com!: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150246533

Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MatTheCur View Post
    That's why I haven't been getting boners in the changing-room lately...
    Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.

― Muhammad Ali

Originally Posted by Stix14 View Post

Gay sex is better.
    The funny thing is while making that reply and specifically the part about doing things with my bros I got the feeling what I was typing up was kind of gay. I was okay with it though...

hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    back to the grindstone after a 3 day drinking binge and a day of recovery.

I'm sleepy.

I love you guys!!!
    ***Sweet Southern charm voice. Boobs of Mass Destruction.***

Reps on sight:
    PeaceWithin
    matw
    ╔══╗
    ╚╗╔╝
    ╔╝ LOVE
    ╚══Rugby

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)

I never get worked up about a female "friend" is all.
    Originally Posted by SuperShamou View Post
    ahhh, i have occupied a scattered "nottie" before but never smashed 'em, but did some small talk & chit so she wouldn't cock block my friends... usually they are nice, but bitter as fkuck cause they aint getting hit on and chit like their "hottie" friends. sorta like a female FA, getting mad cause they can't attract poeople of the opposite sex.

IMO its just being a good bud, dont need to game em, just talk about something relevant to their interests.
    She was good to go but, you know how it is with insecure fat bishes? My buddy literally jumped on that **** in order to help a brother out. He had nothing going on that night which is a bit unusual. He'll take down anything from plumpers to hotties but, its probably the most selfless and yet grossest thing I have ever seen a person do.

BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I never get worked up about a female "friend" is all.

She was good to go but, you know how it is with insecure fat bishes? My buddy literally jumped on that **** in order to help a brother out. He had nothing going on that night which is a bit unusual. He'll take down anything from plumpers to hotties but, its probably the most selfless and yet grossest thing I have ever seen a person do.
    I don't know, based on that comment, I think you treat dating as a war or something... Not that it means anything, but I just don't see why you see his involvement as a sacrifice or how that was the best alternative.

back from class, i feel so old lol.

whole bunch of HS grads all over the place. I did however take time to notice how I could so easily clean house there.....hahah.

Bunch of 18-22 year old women who are "So0o0o Mature" hahahaha. Oh man.
    *US Navy Vet*

kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000)

whole bunch of HS grads all over the place. I did however take time to notice how I could so easily clean house there.....hahah.

do eet
    2002 Kawasaki KLX 110
    2007 Yamaha R6

*fatty on permacut crew*

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BurrowedLurker View Post
    I don't know, based on that comment, I think you treat dating as a war or something... Not that it means anything, but I just don't see why you see his involvement as a sacrifice or how that was the best alternative.
    He went onto say about needing to elaborate more. I just don't get how anyone can get worked up about a female friend?

[/quote]

Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    doc and galt are banned for speaking out agaisnt a mod..

digi banned herself.. prolly because she moved in with b/f and the b/f saw some of her more flirty (innocent) posts on here and it caused a fight. thats my best guess.

otherwise people dont post here anymore because some of the posts/posters got annoying.
    -Chicagoan Crew-
    .:MiscMarioBrahs:.
    ***A State of Trance crew***
    ***Stands up to wipe crew***
    - Bears - Blackhawks - Bulls - Arsenal -

Anyone else looking forward to the winter?

One of the guys in the video has the new version of my Capita Indoor Survival...hnnggggg

One of the guys in the video has the new version of my Capita Indoor Survival...hnnggggg

Plans are in the works for a weeklong ski-in/out in Breck in Feb. for me, my old college snowboarding buddy, and a few first-timers. I think I'm buying a new all-mountain deck this year too. My current stick I bought 8/2000!
    2002 Kawasaki KLX 110
    2007 Yamaha R6

*fatty on permacut crew*

Seeing as it'll be winter for the next 6 months here, not really.

Seeing as it'll be winter for the next 6 months here, not really.
    HAH, that sucks. Unless you like snowboarding or skiing? I think I may go with the gf.

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That wasn't Digi's problem ... and I doubt she would put up with someone being that much of a dick anyway tbh. Do people really get so hung up about someone posting (mildly flirty) on an anonymous web forum?!
    **** Atheist Alliance ****

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**
    **Sometimes I have the girl version of wet dreams crew**
    **Anti-circumcision/Pro-foreskin crew**

Originally Posted by Tiffany Wantsmore View Post
    Do people really get so hung up about someone posting (mildly flirty) on an anonymous web forum?!

Have you looked at some of the threads in the RH recently?
    2002 Kawasaki KLX 110
    2007 Yamaha R6

*fatty on permacut crew*

Originally Posted by kickblake View Post
    do eet

LOL'd Hard. I guess by unanimous decsion everyone is in favor of it. haha.

JT, seriously though...the tiger woods thing at that moment was fkn perfect. hahahahahah
    *US Navy Vet*

Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Tiffany Wantsmore View Post
    That wasn't Digi's problem ... and I doubt she would put up with someone being that much of a dick anyway tbh. Do people really get so hung up about someone posting (mildly flirty) on an anonymous web forum?!
    99% sure it was the reason. she asked to be banned though, I know that part is true.
    -Chicagoan Crew-
    .:MiscMarioBrahs:.
    ***A State of Trance crew***
    ***Stands up to wipe crew***
    - Bears - Blackhawks - Bulls - Arsenal -

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I try not to. The insecurity/desire to control is so strong in so many of those guys, then they wonder why things go wrong.
    **** Atheist Alliance ****

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**
    **Sometimes I have the girl version of wet dreams crew**
    **Anti-circumcision/Pro-foreskin crew**

Closed Thread
Page 139 of 258 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 137 138 139 140 141 149 189 239 ... LastLast