Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Guardian14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Guardian14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Guardian14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Guardian14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Guardian14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Guardian14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Guardian14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Guardian14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Guardian14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Guardian14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Guardian14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Smile Barbell rows

Gday

Initially I used to do barbell rows
    Then incorporated pulldowns after,
    Got a nice feel and width after.
    But my back looked small not as thick
    I did 3 sets of medium to heavy weight
    From 12 to 8 reps

Then I tried pulldowns only
    Felt nothing

Did rows alone
    And felt a lot

So for me the rows were better

Cheers

antonyr is not very well liked. (-100) antonyr is not very well liked. (-100) antonyr is not very well liked. (-100) antonyr is not very well liked. (-100) antonyr is not very well liked. (-100) antonyr is not very well liked. (-100) antonyr is not very well liked. (-100) antonyr is not very well liked. (-100) antonyr is not very well liked. (-100) antonyr is not very well liked. (-100) antonyr is not very well liked. (-100)
    deadlifts
    pullups > chinups
    lat pulldowns
    rows
    hammers
    iso curls

WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by antonyr View Post
    deadlifts
    pullups > chinups
    lat pulldowns
    rows
    hammers
    iso curls
    Originally Posted by Guardian14 View Post
    Gday

From 12 to 8 reps

Felt nothing

Did rows alone
    And felt a lot

Cheers
    Strong bump *******s
    "Quit being a lil' bish!" - Ogus

+ My ICF 5x5 Training Journal of Redemption: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162644911

+ Instagram: @WatsonS90

Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by antonyr View Post
    deadlifts
    pullups > chinups
    lat pulldowns
    rows
    hammers
    iso curls
    and that's probably why your back looks absolutely garbage

TheguyfromDK15 is not very helpful. (-500) TheguyfromDK15 is not very helpful. (-500) TheguyfromDK15 is not very helpful. (-500) TheguyfromDK15 is not very helpful. (-500) TheguyfromDK15 is not very helpful. (-500) TheguyfromDK15 is not very helpful. (-500) TheguyfromDK15 is not very helpful. (-500) TheguyfromDK15 is not very helpful. (-500) TheguyfromDK15 is not very helpful. (-500) TheguyfromDK15 is not very helpful. (-500) TheguyfromDK15 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Guardian14 View Post
    Gday

From 12 to 8 reps

Felt nothing

Did rows alone
    And felt a lot

Cheers
    Strong everything

kgts is just really nice. (+1000) kgts is just really nice. (+1000) kgts is just really nice. (+1000) kgts is just really nice. (+1000) kgts is just really nice. (+1000) kgts is just really nice. (+1000) kgts is just really nice. (+1000) kgts is just really nice. (+1000) kgts is just really nice. (+1000) kgts is just really nice. (+1000) kgts is just really nice. (+1000)
    Don't take a minimalist approach. Back is a HUGE muscle group.

Deadlifts
    Barbell rows or t bar
    Dumbell rows
    Pullups
    Chin-ups
    Overhand wide pulldowns
    Underhand pulldowns
    Parralel grip pulldowns
    Seated cable rows
    Straight arm rope pulldowns, lat spread each rep at the bottom
    Rack pulls with straps
    Machines for a bit

Do this for a year and thank me later. Volume volume volume. People don't build big backs by taking a minimalist approach to it.
    Deadlift-600....620
    Bench- 315x2...365x0 snap city.......365x1.....405x0 snap city
    Squats- 405x3 with wraps........435x2.....455x2
    Front Squat- 315.....315
    Standing OHP- 205x2.....225x1.....235x1.....245x1
    Incline Dumbell bench-110lbsx8.....125x4
    Dumbell shoulder press-110lbsx5.....120lbsx4

Benzels has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Benzels has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Benzels has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Benzels has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Benzels has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Benzels has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Benzels has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Benzels has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Benzels has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Benzels has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Benzels has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I agree with " do both" but i'll add "with a condition" . You train back twice a week right- RIGHT? So say you do tues and fri... well do one on tues and the other on fri. And i'll also add that you should always allow room for those rare days u just have way too much energy and feel like your still in beast mode after your normal workout- when that happens to me i will just go and do bent over single arm rows using a bench for support and just grab the heaviest weight i can rep for 12 reps. Then once i have done both arms i drop the weight a lil and rep out 12 more..drop the weight and repeat until my back feels fried. Nothing else i have tried at the end of a killer workout fries your lats and even rear delts like it and you will FEEL the difference the nxt day!! Id you dont believe me then nxt time you have a beast mode wrkout and feel like you need to do more try doing pull downs or chins using the same drop formula and ill bet your just as sore the next day in the same spots as if you just did a normal workout.

Professional Toner WorldClassDBag's Avatar
    WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Benzels View Post
    I agree with " do both" but i'll add "with a condition" . You train back twice a week right- RIGHT? So say you do tues and fri... well do one on tues and the other on fri. And i'll also add that you should always allow room for those rare days u just have way too much energy and feel like your still in beast mode after your normal workout- when that happens to me i will just go and do bent over single arm rows using a bench for support and just grab the heaviest weight i can rep for 12 reps. Then once i have done both arms i drop the weight a lil and rep out 12 more..drop the weight and repeat until my back feels fried. Nothing else i have tried at the end of a killer workout fries your lats and even rear delts like it and you will FEEL the difference the nxt day!! Id you dont believe me then nxt time you have a beast mode wrkout and feel like you need to do more try doing pull downs or chins using the same drop formula and ill bet your just as sore the next day in the same spots as if you just did a normal workout.
    Do you enjoy bumping 3 year old threads? Nearly all of your posts are you bumping super old threads.
    S/B/D/OHP: 405/265/495/180

suf·fer Beau·ti·(ful)·ly

SA Spurs