Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Trence666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trence666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trence666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trence666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trence666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trence666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trence666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trence666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trence666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trence666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trence666 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thank's Again Muscletech! (Anotest Review)

Thanking Muscletech again, last time I posted it was just a thank's no review been really busy lately and haven't even had a computer haha...

Making my review now

Been using Anotest for the past 5 days now.

Ingredient Profile 3.2 grams D-Aspartic Acid
    2 grams L-Carnitine
    200 mg of Boron
    5.3 grams of Glutamine and BCAA's

First off.

Taste : The taste is amazing, it's pretty sweet but with the right amount of water it's great.. Usually I have a problem drinking a whey shake in the morning because it's so think but with Anotest it's as thick as water and tastes like Cherry Kool-Aid or what other's have been saying Hawaiin punch. 10/10

Mixability : Some people say they have some problems mixing, I haven't yet. Same amount of water every time, 2 Scoops about 10 Oz' and Shake it for 5-10 seconds and it's good to go, obviously the BCAA's don't dissolve but doesn't bother me none . 9/10

Result's : I have never taken a Test boost before, so I cannot compare to anything however, I feel great, I even think clearer, however I can feel a bit more aggression out of me and I'm much more easily irritated haha, I don't lash out or anything but people have noticed I've been shorter with my words with a bit of attitude :P Nothing major...
    In the Gym, I haven't been pushing it very hard, been busy with work and I can't go to work to sore or else I'll fail... I'm off for the rest of Summer starting today so it's time to start pushing it harder than ever! And I still got lots of Anotest left

I have noticed that I am less sore after a work out (Next day), So right now I'd give the results a 7/10... Making me think clearer and feel better, I haven't seen any Gym results yet however that is my fault.

Thanks for everyone reading this and thank you MuscleTech for always hooking me up with these oppurtinities it's very appreciated and MuscleTech is going places

Edit: Another note, recently I've had a few people Pm'ing me about Anxiety with Product's, because I as well have Anxiety with product's just random effects that trigger it ect... I have to be careful with certain thing's... I was honestly quite certain this would set it off, but of course I had to try it 5 Day's now taking 2 scoops (full dose) every morning and I haven't had the slightest bit of Anxiety.
    For anyone wondering !!!
    Last edited by Trence666; 06-28-2012 at 11:19 AM.

ryand15 is just really nice. (+1000) ryand15 is just really nice. (+1000) ryand15 is just really nice. (+1000) ryand15 is just really nice. (+1000) ryand15 is just really nice. (+1000) ryand15 is just really nice. (+1000) ryand15 is just really nice. (+1000) ryand15 is just really nice. (+1000) ryand15 is just really nice. (+1000) ryand15 is just really nice. (+1000) ryand15 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Muscletech has been so generous lately. So glad to see them become more of a customer based company. Goodjob muscletech!

Trence666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trence666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trence666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trence666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trence666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trence666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trence666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trence666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trence666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trence666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trence666 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ryand15 View Post
    Muscletech has been so generous lately. So glad to see them become more of a customer based company. Goodjob muscletech!
    Yes indeed!
    So far Neurocore this and Hydroxystim are my favorite

MuscleTech was the first protein I ever tried like two year's ago I believe lol:P

ryand15 is just really nice. (+1000) ryand15 is just really nice. (+1000) ryand15 is just really nice. (+1000) ryand15 is just really nice. (+1000) ryand15 is just really nice. (+1000) ryand15 is just really nice. (+1000) ryand15 is just really nice. (+1000) ryand15 is just really nice. (+1000) ryand15 is just really nice. (+1000) ryand15 is just really nice. (+1000) ryand15 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Anotest looks legit! Need to try it out for myself.

VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I came back from a vault , phil is with muscletech ?

mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Trence666 View Post
    Ingredient Profile 3.2 grams D-Aspartic Acid
    2 grams L-Carnitine
    200 mg of Boron
    5.3 grams of Glutamine and BCAA's

Result's

I even think clearer, however I can feel a bit more aggression out of me and I'm much more easily irritated haha, I don't lash out or anything but people have noticed I've been shorter with my words with a bit of attitude :P Nothing major...
    Reviews like this are what's wrong with this site. You have a BCAA product here with "test" in the title so you act like it will raise your test and then ppl post bogus "reviews" using language that sounds like textbook side effects from real AAS. Please go with this nonsense. If any "natural test booster" worked, the company that made it would show before and after test levels with a large trial of people and it would sell like hotcakes. There's nothing new here. Natural test boosters are just the new snake oil. Post bloodwork or GTFO.
    ***ETAC***
    Sponsored by Team Rustletech
    2k+ link

Originally Posted by mandimeoutof10 View Post
    Reviews like this are what's wrong with this site. You have a BCAA product here with "test" in the title so you act like it will raise your test and then ppl post bogus "reviews" using language that sounds like textbook side effects from real AAS. Please go with this nonsense. If any "natural test booster" worked, the company that made it would show before and after test levels with a large trial of people and it would sell like hotcakes. There's nothing new here. Natural test boosters are just the new snake oil. Post bloodwork or GTFO.
    I'm just posting my review .
    Great way to be negative though I'm sure it's getting you far! Goodluck!

mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Trence666 View Post
    I'm just posting my review .
    Great way to be negative though I'm sure it's getting you far! Goodluck!
    Sorry, not being negative at all. I just can't sheepishly listen to people like you post useless drivel that young impressionable kids who want to get big might read. Question for you OP, how is it possible that any of the ingredients in this supplement boost your test levels at all? Also, do you know how much you have to boost your test before you might get a side effect like aggression?
    ***ETAC***
    2k+ link

enexi0688 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) enexi0688 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) enexi0688 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) enexi0688 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) enexi0688 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) enexi0688 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) enexi0688 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) enexi0688 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) enexi0688 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) enexi0688 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) enexi0688 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Quality reply hear sir. <---- Sarcasm! Just what we need on here. People slamming products that people review. If it worked for him and you don't care for it then so be it. Take your opinions elsewhere. I personally along with many others are excited about MT's turn around. SMH.

Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    DAA should raise his blood test levels. How much difference he will notice at 25 is debatable, but it isn't quite snake oil. Lots of bloods to show what DAA does. Anyway, I do think it takes a little longer to feel the full effects of DAA, so he should notice some better results around week 2. He still has the added benefit of the BCAA's, etc. too.
    RIP in Peace

Originally Posted by enexi0688 View Post
    Quality reply hear sir. <---- Sarcasm! Just what we need on here. People slamming products that people review. If it worked for him and you don't care for it then so be it. Take your opinions elsewhere. I personally along with many others are excited about MT's turn around. SMH.

Like I said before. I just hate when people act like raising your test through supplements like this are possible. Read the ingredients and do some research then come back and post intelligently.

Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    DAA should raise his blood test levels. How much difference he will notice at 25 is debatable, but it isn't quite snake oil. Lots of bloods to show what DAA does. Anyway, I do think it takes a little longer to feel the full effects of DAA, so he should notice some better results around week 2. He still has the added benefit of the BCAA's, etc. too.
    Thank you for posting an intelligent response. I see that you are a supplement representative so I know you can't completely say that yes, this will make NO significant change to his test levels but I feel that you probably agree with me on this. You will never feel the effects of a sup with DAA in it as it may or may not marginally increase your testosterone but certainly not significantly enough to feel any effects from. I am not saying this product is harmful, I am simply saying it isn't going to be helpful either. There is no magic pill/powder etc that will raise your test unless you start discussing things that we can't discuss on this site.
    ***ETAC***
    2k+ link

Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Like I said before. I just hate when people act like raising your test through supplements like this are possible. Read the ingredients and do some research then come back and post intelligently.

Thank you for posting an intelligent response. I see that you are a supplement representative so I know you can't completely say that yes, this will make NO significant change to his test levels but I feel that you probably agree with me on this. You will never feel the effects of a sup with DAA in it as it may or may not marginally increase your testosterone but certainly not significantly enough to feel any effects from. I am not saying this product is harmful, I am simply saying it isn't going to be helpful either. There is no magic pill/powder etc that will raise your test unless you start discussing things that we can't discuss on this site.
    I am not a company rep, and I would be honest if I thought Anotest had nothing to offer. I just happen to disagree with you. I have not used Anotest but probably will at some point in the not-so-distant future. I disagree with you that the product can't raise blood test levels in a noticeable fashion. Will it give you the same response that AAS would, no and nobody ever claimed it would. As far as noticeable increases in test go, I ran DAA powder at 3g/day for a month and noticed the increased test. I'm 37, so my test levels are probably lower than the OP's. About 10 days into my DAA run I noticed huge increases in libido and later on other things like acne, etc.

You seem like a smart guy. I just think you are off base on this, at least in the sense of what MuscleTech is claiming the product does. They never said "Take Anotest and gain 10lbs. of muscle in a month". Those days are over and they simply say that the main ingredient can raise test levels up to 42%. That's true and there are plenty of bloods out there to prove it.
    RIP in Peace

caramello029 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) caramello029 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) caramello029 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) caramello029 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) caramello029 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) caramello029 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) caramello029 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) caramello029 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) caramello029 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) caramello029 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) caramello029 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    [QUOTE=Trence666;907181813]Yes indeed!
    So far Neurocore this and Hydroxystim are my favorite

Just started using this. Had it on sale and got it over OEP. So, far no issues. Good energy and focus. No jitters at all.
    Don't worry how others look focus on you and your goal. Workout for you and no one else.
    Team Heath 2013-Future of Bodybuilding
    <++Positive Crew++>
    <**>Yellow Fever Crew: Once you go Asian...HNNNNGHH<**>

SamirR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamirR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamirR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamirR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamirR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamirR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamirR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamirR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamirR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamirR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamirR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    muscletech just wants money, overpriced stuff that doesnt do what it says it does

enexi0688 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) enexi0688 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) enexi0688 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) enexi0688 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) enexi0688 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) enexi0688 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) enexi0688 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) enexi0688 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) enexi0688 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) enexi0688 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) enexi0688 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by SamirR View Post
    muscletech just wants money, overpriced stuff that doesnt do what it says it does
    All companies just want money. They make product to intrigue us, we buy it thinking it will work, and they make money. However, if you use the products correctly and put forth solid effort, then supplements will help. MuscleTech is turning things around. Their new product line is looking strong. And I'm guessing you are a experienced user of their products since you claim it doesn't work?

Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    I am not a company rep, and I would be honest if I thought Anotest had nothing to offer. I just happen to disagree with you. I have not used Anotest but probably will at some point in the not-so-distant future. I disagree with you that the product can't raise blood test levels in a noticeable fashion. Will it give you the same response that AAS would, no and nobody ever claimed it would. As far as noticeable increases in test go, I ran DAA powder at 3g/day for a month and noticed the increased test. I'm 37, so my test levels are probably lower than the OP's. About 10 days into my DAA run I noticed huge increases in libido and later on other things like acne, etc.

You seem like a smart guy. I just think you are off base on this, at least in the sense of what MuscleTech is claiming the product does. They never said "Take Anotest and gain 10lbs. of muscle in a month". Those days are over and they simply say that the main ingredient can raise test levels up to 42%. That's true and there are plenty of bloods out there to prove it.
    This is a fair rebuttal and I respect your opinion. I will leave you with this. Large scientifically sound studies show that after 7 days of refraining from ejaculation your baseline test will be on average 147% what it normally is. Does this mean that everyone should stop fapping? No. IMO, this will not help you get an extra lb/rep etc and you will notice no difference in your overall state. Furthermore, I believe that if bloodwork was done on people using this supplement there would be, if averaged, no increase in test levels. Its your money so spend it how you want but I just want to throw in my .02. IMO this is a total waste of time. Now get in the gym and the kitchen and focus on what really matters.
    ***ETAC***
    2k+ link

Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000)
    2010 called, it wants it's muscletech hate back.
    Look at their new lines.
    IsraeliKrav.com
    Israeli Krav Maga Association (IKMA) - US HQ - The ONLY Krav Maga schools in the USA recognized by the Israeli Government.
    "The leg of a baby is stronger than the balls of Muhammad Ali" - Imi Lichtenfeld, founder of Krav Maga, first head of the IKMA

SamirR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamirR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamirR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamirR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamirR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamirR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamirR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamirR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamirR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamirR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamirR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    when i read a label saying that a protein increases lean mass gains by 73% and strenght by 143% my confidence on the company goes down to -100%

but thats just me bros, if you feel like putting serious money in the hands of epic liars and thieves its your choice

Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000)
    when i read a label saying that a protein increases lean mass gains by 73% and strenght by 143% my confidence on the company goes down to -100%

but thats just me bros, if you feel like putting serious money in the hands of epic liars and thieves its your choice
    Old product. The new products don't have claims that are as ridiculous. I'll continue to look at supplement profiles and the science behind the ingredients in the non-prop blends before buying stuff, not blind hate or love for a company. Thanks.

But hey, enlighten me, which part of Anotest's profile or marketing is bad or a lie?
    About a year ago MT decided to change their image with "No prop blends, no gimmicks, only proven ingredients", and they've been staying true to that with every product released since.
    Last edited by Spork3245; 06-28-2012 at 01:23 PM.
    IsraeliKrav.com
    Israeli Krav Maga Association (IKMA) - US HQ - The ONLY Krav Maga schools in the USA recognized by the Israeli Government.
    "The leg of a baby is stronger than the balls of Muhammad Ali" - Imi Lichtenfeld, founder of Krav Maga, first head of the IKMA

Does this mean that everyone should stop fapping?
    I laughed at this. Co-workers turned and looked at me.

I think your way caught up on what used to be and not what MT is about now. They have come along way and solidifying themself as a quality company now that offers quality products.

Originally Posted by Doug- View Post
    So does this product boost your testosterone?

Because your review seems really worthless.
    I think we have made it clear that he didn't provide blood work to prove his testosterone went up. Got it??? Good. What he gave is a personal review. Which means he gave his two cents on how he thought the product was. If you want to know if it truly works, buy it, then have blood work done. And then post a review of your results. Otherwise don't bash a man.

I don't think you will find anybody to disagree with you on what MT was doing a few years back. Like Spork said, that was then, and this is now. MuscleTech has taken amazing strides to improve both their product offerings and marketing. Still better, they have excellent customer service and don't try to hide from past mistakes. Give them a chance and you will see.
    RIP in Peace

So does this product boost your testosterone?

Because your review seems really worthless.
    I think the OP could have worded his thread to show that it was covering his initial thoughts rather than a full review. Based on the ingredient profile of Anotest, he is not far enough into his tub that he would have noticeable test increase.
    RIP in Peace

Reviewing a product that claims to "Increase Testosterone" and not providing blood work is useless. I'm not bashing him. Just giving a tip.
    Same thing as a PWO drink saying you will notice 1084% better muscle vitality (or something ridiculous like that) but when you review it, people won't say "Oh I used this product and went from 185 bench to 405." True a lot of companies put claims on their product labels that no normal consumer will ever be able to verify, but thats marketing. I think it all comes down to what your comfortable with. I would be interested if someone actually posted some bloodwork and lets see some proof as to whether or not the Anotest works. Would be a make or break for the product to extent.

EX-Team MuscleTech Rep MuscleTechRob's Avatar
    MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sorry, not being negative at all. I just can't sheepishly listen to people like you post useless drivel that young impressionable kids who want to get big might read. Question for you OP, how is it possible that any of the ingredients in this supplement boost your test levels at all? Also, do you know how much you have to boost your test before you might get a side effect like aggression?
    While I appreciate your feedback, I can assure you that the ingredients in AnoTest have been included strictly based on the research that supports their efficacy. Check the link; abstract references are provided quite openly on our site. Whether or not you choose to believe it is another story, but experience is the only way to know for sure...thanks for the input all the same.

http://www.thenewmuscletech.com/prod...st/index.shtml

Of course you're speaking from experience? Clearly antiquated thinking bro, but I understand your stance. No hard feelings.

Originally Posted by Spork3245 View Post
    2010 called, it wants it's muscletech hate back.
    Look at their new lines.
    L.M.A.O! Well played big guy - awesome!
    **FORMER** Team MuscleTech Rep

"10/10: This is by far the most extreme product MuscleTech has released." - GUnit69 http://bbcom.me/xeu57k

********.com/MuscleTech | Twitter.com/TeamMuscleTech | Twitter.com/MuscleTechDeals | YouTube.com/TeamMuscleTechVideos | Groups.bodybuilding.com/Team_MuscleTech

Originally Posted by enexi0688 View Post
    Same thing as a PWO drink saying you will notice 1084% better muscle vitality (or something ridiculous like that) but when you review it, people won't say "Oh I used this product and went from 185 bench to 405." True a lot of companies put claims on their product labels that no normal consumer will ever be able to verify, but thats marketing. I think it all comes down to what your comfortable with. I would be interested if someone actually posted some bloodwork and lets see some proof as to whether or not the Anotest works. Would be a make or break for the product to extent.
    A couple things. 1. You will never see a scientific study posted for a product like this because the results would not promote the sales of this product. 2. No matter what the hypothetical study said, it would make little to no difference in the sale of this product. It's all about marketing. Considder every thread posted here about a multivitamin. Every time a thread is made about a multi a controlled lab rep comes in and sells it as being the best. Is it? IT'S A ****ING MULTIVITAMIN! and it's super overpriced but their marketing is top notch and that's why they sell the most products in that category. Do you really think Phil Heath takes a product like this? Trololol. Products like these are all MARKETING.
    ***ETAC***
    2k+ link

A couple things. 1. You will never see a scientific study posted for a product like this because the results would not promote the sales of this product. 2. No matter what the hypothetical study said, it would make little to no difference in the sale of this product. It's all about marketing. Considder every thread posted here about a multivitamin. Every time a thread is made about a multi a controlled lab rep comes in and sells it as being the best. Is it? IT'S A ****ING MULTIVITAMIN! and it's super overpriced but their marketing is top notch and that's why they sell the most products in that category. Do you really think Phil Heath takes a product like this? Trololol. Products like these are all MARKETING.
    Wow I come back an hour and a half later to a bunch of hater's mad about there small weiner's...

In all seriousness, that post made no sense...
    There are tons of different aspects to a multi vitamin... Yeah a "MULTI VITAMIN IS A ****ING MULTI VITAMIN"... But it can also be made of **** quality **** and your body absorbs 1% of it and you pee the rest out...
    Controlled Labs generally just says that they use High Quality **** and you'll absorb more, sounds legit to me...
    People say the same thing about Fish oil...
    Yeah you can buy a cheap fish oil and you won't absorb **** you won't get any EHA DHA unless you take like 30 pills and also it's not properly distilled or whatever the **** and you can get sick.
    My brother bought dollar tree Fish oil, Used it for about a week got sick as **** and was puking, went to the doctor and he said the Fish oil had bad bacteria ect in it...

Anyways.. If you're not going to say anything helpful... Then Gtfo ?
    Keep your nonsense to your self, even if you're correct what's the point I was giving a ****in review, and you're trying to make this a political debate..

You're probably a Liberal :P

Registered User mmafighterskiba's Avatar
    mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000)
    Everyone is STILL bashing MuscleTech????? Its old news let it go! MuscleTech has earned respect around here and it seems the only people bashing them are the ones who "know it all" and haven't tried the new line. The sad part about this is a lot of these crap talkers are the ones who are going into GNC to pick up a tub of Cell-Tech. Get outtaaa here.

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Anotest is the product that I am most excited to try!