StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000)

Question for those who got very lean.

Were you able to achieve leanness just through a caloric deficit for diet, or did you have to mix in cardio and other 'tricks' to move the last bit of stubborn fat? I'm always hearing about people getting stuck below 10% and having to try different tricks to keep the fat-loss moving. Any reason for this?

Would I be able to cruise at a 1k deficit till 9-8% BF? I was thinking maybe leading up to those numbers I start reverse dieting. Thanks guys.

Prerequisite is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prerequisite is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prerequisite is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prerequisite is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prerequisite is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prerequisite is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prerequisite is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prerequisite is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prerequisite is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prerequisite is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prerequisite is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Try adjusting your caloric deficit weekly after weigh ins or body fat % test. As you lose weight, your body will require less weight/calories (albeit you energy output stays the same). Any reasoning for the 1k deficit instead of 500? Just curious.

Cardio & all that other jazz are just additional measures to adjust your caloric level at the end of the day.

TheStriasian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheStriasian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheStriasian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheStriasian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheStriasian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheStriasian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheStriasian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheStriasian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheStriasian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheStriasian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheStriasian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by StitchT View Post
    Were you able to achieve leanness just through a caloric deficit for diet, or did you have to mix in cardio and other 'tricks' to move the last bit of stubborn fat? I'm always hearing about people getting stuck below 10% and having to try different tricks to keep the fat-loss moving. Any reason for this?

Would I be able to cruise at a 1k deficit till 9-8% BF? I was thinking maybe leading up to those numbers I start reverse dieting. Thanks guys.
    I did carb cycling, stopped doing cardio and I did more of of circuit workouts. this what helped me get to around 6-7% bf.

StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Prerequisite View Post
    Try adjusting your caloric deficit weekly after weigh ins or body fat % test. As you lose weight, your body will require less weight/calories (albeit you energy output stays the same). Any reasoning for the 1k deficit instead of 500? Just curious.

Cardio & all that other jazz are just additional measures to adjust your caloric level at the end of the day.
    I'm sure 15lbs won't take a huge dent to my energy expenditure considering my deficit. I'm at 1k deficit because I'm very pressed for time, I screwed around too much with binging so now I have to pay with aggressive cutting. I'm maintaining strength/size though so I know it's safe, but I look flat all the time due to lack of glycogen fml.

Prerequisite is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prerequisite is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prerequisite is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prerequisite is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prerequisite is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prerequisite is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prerequisite is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prerequisite is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prerequisite is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prerequisite is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prerequisite is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by StitchT View Post
    I'm sure 15lbs won't take a huge dent to my energy expenditure considering my deficit. I'm at 1k deficit because I'm very pressed for time, I screwed around too much with binging so now I have to pay with aggressive cutting. I'm maintaining strength/size though so I know it's safe, but I look flat all the time due to lack of glycogen fml.
    Ah, I see. If I were you, I'd continue on what's working for you man. You're in a deficit, you're perfectly fine.

To answer your original question, I'd say yes.

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just calorie deficit and a lot of stomach growling. I ate the same stuff every day, i only took off like 75 calories over the course of 12 weeks to where i am now.

My daily maintenance (no exercise) went down 250 calories just going from whatever bodyfat i was at in March to now.

There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The two times, though many years back, I was under 10% one was with no cardio and the second one was with a lot--but not to lose weight so much as I was training for endurance. I'm sure the average guy can get under 10% playing video games all day if his diet is in check.

Originally Posted by Prerequisite View Post
    Ah, I see. If I were you, I'd continue on what's working for you man. You're in a deficit, you're perfectly fine.

To answer your original question, I'd say yes.
    Thanks man.

Originally Posted by Serpentarius View Post
    Just calorie deficit and a lot of stomach growling. I ate the same stuff every day, i only took off like 75 calories over the course of 12 weeks to where i am now.

My daily maintenance (no exercise) went down 250 calories just going from whatever bodyfat i was at in March to now.

Wow eh, that's a big shot to maintenance for sure. I'm kind of paranoid right now because I finished school and am pretty well sedentary all day until I hit the gym, though I've never accounted my maintenance(only including activity), I feel my fat-loss will slow down due to lesser TDEE. Now I feel like I should be going on random runs and stuff lol.. watdo.

edit: Funny picture lmao. So many feels, so little time.

Originally Posted by Skoorbmax View Post
    The two times, though many years back, I was under 10% one was with no cardio and the second one was with a lot--but not to lose weight so much as I was training for endurance. I'm sure the average guy can get under 10% playing video games all day if his diet is in check.
    Sounds good to me!