Sweatness24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sweatness24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sweatness24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sweatness24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sweatness24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sweatness24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sweatness24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sweatness24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sweatness24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sweatness24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sweatness24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

A Litte Motivation for you under confident guys (vid) (pic)

I am to small to be playing the position i do in football, im white, im not strong enough, and i wasn't natural at it. Thats all stuff i have heard all my life about me playing football. So you know what i did? I GRINDED. DO NOT LET OTHERS OPINIONS OF YOURSELF DICTATE WHO YOU ARE. If you want something you gotta go take it, You wanna be succesfull with women? You want to be the stud on the sport team? You wanna get into a great college? GRIND. I put in so much work to get where i am now. It wasnt because god blessed me with all this great athletic ability, what god blessed me with was a work ethic. Stop postin in t-misc and on this forum about how you cant get your arms to grow or you cant gain weight, or your gentics suck. Those are all just excuses and i wont hear any of it. Take responsability for yourself and make it happen.

I was "too small" so i worked and worked and works and gained 16 pounds in like 3 months. You can do this just gotta grind.

This is the result for me. So what ever it is in your life that your lacking, it isnt ability or god given talent, its work ethic. Now go be who you truly want to be. Experience life the way you always wanted to. Chase that dream youngin'

Dome89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dome89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dome89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dome89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dome89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dome89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dome89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dome89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dome89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dome89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dome89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good motivation here but no need to say "Stop postin in t-misc and on this forum about how you cant get your arms to grow or you cant gain weight, or your gentics suck." There is people out there with poor genetics, delayed puberty if you ever heard of that, even more, there is people out there that push very hard and follow a diet etc but can't get to where everyone else is because of there body it's not that they don't train or don't eat.

pretty awesome gif never seen it before, I just keep watching it..
    Last edited by Dome89; 06-28-2012 at 09:39 AM.
    "It's not about how big you are, it's about getting ripped and staying lean." -Frankie G

team -- Cellucor --Blackops

♛ 8 Inch Dick Length Crew
    Workout In My Own Gym Crew ♛

slowly bulking steady growing w00p

I'm never going to be like Arnold Schwarzenegger, your not going to look like ME, we are all different get to where YOU want to be. -Mark Wahlberg

Sweatness24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sweatness24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sweatness24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sweatness24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sweatness24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sweatness24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sweatness24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sweatness24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sweatness24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sweatness24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sweatness24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Dome89 View Post
    Good motivation here but no need to say "Stop postin in t-misc and on this forum about how you cant get your arms to grow or you cant gain weight, or your gentics suck." There is people out there with poor genetics, delayed puberty if you ever heard of that, even more, there is people out there that push very hard and follow a diet etc but can't get to where everyone else is because of there body it's not that they don't train or don't eat.

pretty awesome gif never seen it before, I just keep watching it..
    Thats just a weak mentality

Roboticafro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the Motivation man, you're a beast brah.

What originally motivated you to become such a monster?
    You're playing College Ball?
    Last edited by Roboticafro; 07-21-2012 at 07:59 PM.

kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Sweatness24 View Post
    Thats just a weak mentality
    I really really BEG TO DISAGREE ON THIS!
    Everyone who lift weights aims to build a good body!
    There are real scientific studies that prove that some people aren't as good in building muscle compared to other people!
    I mean I feel like I don't wanna spend 10 years just to have a mediocre body, I don't wanna spend too much time & look ilke a body that can be achieve in 6 months by people some fat dude who workout well because I feel that I workout harder!

Which brings me to the idea of cost benefit analysis!
    Lets pretend that you can peer into the future. You see a time lines what if you can an average bodybuilder body(since you can't build muscle for the life of you) in 10 years and then you see another timeline where you can be a great runner in 3 years. Which one would you take?
    Cause seriously nothing feels better than anything than be successful at something!
    You all know Michael Jordan tried out as a baseball player right? Wasn't he better when he came back to basketball? Didn't it feel good to be AMAZING?
    Last edited by kris2pe; 07-23-2012 at 07:42 AM.

Excl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Excl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Excl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Excl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Excl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Excl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Excl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Excl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Excl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Excl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Excl will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks dude!
    This is just the motivation I need to finish my workout...
    Hope you make it big!
    Repped!