Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

My guide to picking up women & the bar/club scene

The other day I saw a thread that had such elementary stuff in it I facepalmed, and decided to write one for myself. By the way, "get drunk and talk to women, ask for number" is not advice. "normal flirty conversation" is not advice. You only have two options in this game- chase or wait. Giving one of the options does not make you a guru, and all I ever see is the same threads with the same ****, so here is my spin on things.

Clubs: Bigger, can't hear **** usually, and on the plus side you have more women, and people won't recognize your face if you fail.

Bars/lounges: Smaller, quieter music, allows for you to work the room and have everyone recognize you.

Random Advice:

1)Approach with a smile ASAP after making eye contact- You think this is what everyone does so you want to sit back and observe? Well, retard, what everyone actually does is sit back and observe... for hours. All the girl sees is that dude that keeps staring at her (most likely creepily).

2) logistics- This is most important especially if you are trying to find someone to bring home. You are trying to save time, and so you can't get tied down and waste a big chunk of your night on some chick thats not take-homeable anyway. Check the fingers for a wedding ring, note who she is with and how she interacts with them (its hard to make it work if family is going out, boyfriend is going out, etc).

2a) How do you figure out the logistics? Sneak it into conversation when you first have a conversation with them. Things like the rings you can see, and things like potential cockblocks and annoying roommates you can see after you gain more experience. Think that her friend is a family member? "LOL you two are sisters huh, you look so alike" "nooo, shes my ____"

3)What do you do when you are talking to someone, and you want to bail for one reason or another? My favorite thing to say is "oh man I just saw someone I know I gotta go say hi ill bbl". This works especially well if you see some even hotter women than the ones you were talking to. I once pulled this to flirt with someone else, and the two I left behind waited 20 minutes for me to 'say hi to my friends', before I came back.

4)Don't know what to say? Minds completely drawing a blank? In bar/clubs you have to cram the most intense experience into a small amount of time, because everyones got ADD when they are drunk. Short, compact, maybe a punchline or two and all of a sudden you're the funniest guy around, even if what you said makes no sense. This describes standup comedy. For you ppl that never have anything to say I suggest you watch some, and take notes on how they talk and present themselves to the crowd.

5) This is more important for smaller places than bigger ones, especially when you work the crowd: Don't sit there by yourself looking bored. Whenever you have no one to talk to, and nothing to do, talk to the nearest group about anything. Being actively engaged will have people notice you. And when you have successfully worked the room people will come up to you and introduce themselves, saving you a ton of time, because for some reason or another you are now the big man on campus, and everyone is curious.

6) If you don't wana drink, act drunk. You should ALWAYS want to find that limit, or that 'line' that you don't cross. People are very easy to forgive, and you can always backpedal and say "oh sorry, I didn't mean to offend you, I think I'm too drunk", and 99% of the time people will say "its ok". If you don't know that limit you will probably never get laid.

I've been clubbing since I was 18, never paid for cover, never waited in line, always had tons of women approach me, SNLs, makeouts, numbers, dates, etc.

7) Avoid an interrogation or an interview. Use direct statements. Tease her, make fun of her, etc. Doing so makes them do all the talking for you, and it keeps you talking less, and seemingly more mysterious and fun, because as they rant on and on they realize they know nothing about you.

8) When you don't have a lot of time (under 10 minutes or so), and you want to stick in their mind, play a game. mind game, physical game, bar game, drinking game, etc

9) You never want to brag about yourself. It makes you look like a kunt. However, your friend can brag for you all he wants, it just makes you look awesome.

10) maintaining tempo is more important than words the drunker you are. If someones drunk, it doesn't even matter what you say anymore, as long as you keep the tempo, and the fun/awesome vibe slightly higher than hers. I think a lot of my drunken escapades are directly linked to keeping my tempo.

11) controlling the hands will control the girl. If you can play with her hands, or hold it, or massage it, chances are you have already won over the girl.

There is much more stuff to cover so I'll just start this part off for now. Ask about anything I did not mention.
    Last edited by jwlee7ucla; 06-27-2012 at 06:51 PM.
    Living a happy life

poop 4-6x a day (srs) poopman123's Avatar
    poopman123 is just really nice. (+1000) poopman123 is just really nice. (+1000) poopman123 is just really nice. (+1000) poopman123 is just really nice. (+1000) poopman123 is just really nice. (+1000) poopman123 is just really nice. (+1000) poopman123 is just really nice. (+1000) poopman123 is just really nice. (+1000) poopman123 is just really nice. (+1000) poopman123 is just really nice. (+1000) poopman123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ok.

jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

So how do you work the room?

The concept is pretty simple: you want to look like the man. you want a big presense. you want people to think "who IS this guy?"

This is a lot easier to do in places that you frequent, but can be done in places that you don't (more work).

-Get to know the staff, get their names, and use it. Treat them like your buddies

-All the women you don't want, flirt playfully and in short bursts. Hop from group to group

-All the men you don't know, talk men talk, cheer, chant etc. Make some noise

-All the women you do wan't, get too eye contact. Smile/wink/whatever you want, approach them later (after you are done making your rounds)

-If you have a drink on you, use it to 'cheers' on people. 100% of the people will do it right back, and its very easy to start your initial conversation.
    Living a happy life

Signs that guy is NOT her boyfriend

1) They both are in the vicinity, and not making eye contact or talking

2) Lack of physical contact

3) They keep distance from each other (say in a group of 5, he's not standing next to her)

4) She is constantly scanning the crowd

Generally speaking, even if you waltz into that group blindly to hit on said female, people will generally not do anything, as they are pussified ball-less sacks. Now, if you were not being a douche when you waltz in there, there is an even lesser chance of you getting blocked by the guy. Women cockblock way more often than a dude ever will, even if its by a beta**** friendzoned dude-thats-always-hovering-around-the-chick.
    Living a happy life

QuadBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) QuadBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) QuadBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) QuadBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) QuadBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) QuadBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) QuadBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) QuadBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) QuadBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) QuadBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) QuadBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    **New Jersey Crew 732**

Got two mod negs at the same damn time

Billionaire Boys Club

**High IQ Crew**
    **Slay 10/10's on the daily Crew**
    **CEO 10k/a day Crew**
    **Self Made Millionaire Crew**
    **Millionaire by 19 Crew**
    **9" Dick Crew**
    **Warm up with 405 Deadlift Crew**
    **10/10 Facial Aesthetics Crew**
    **Work 3hrs a week Crew**
    **Naturally Aesthetic and lift for the lulz Crew**
    **6'2" Crew**

immune18 is a name known to all. (+5000) immune18 is a name known to all. (+5000) immune18 is a name known to all. (+5000) immune18 is a name known to all. (+5000) immune18 is a name known to all. (+5000) immune18 is a name known to all. (+5000) immune18 is a name known to all. (+5000) immune18 is a name known to all. (+5000) immune18 is a name known to all. (+5000) immune18 is a name known to all. (+5000) immune18 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    repped, some good stuff, think the main thing people struggle with is actual content and material to produce in these situations. anyone interested study up on 'PUA' or 'pick up artists'

QuadBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) QuadBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) QuadBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) QuadBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) QuadBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) QuadBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) QuadBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) QuadBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) QuadBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) QuadBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) QuadBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    legit advice op pls continue
    **New Jersey Crew 732**

Got two mod negs at the same damn time

Billionaire Boys Club

**High IQ Crew**
    **Slay 10/10's on the daily Crew**
    **CEO 10k/a day Crew**
    **Self Made Millionaire Crew**
    **Millionaire by 19 Crew**
    **9" Dick Crew**
    **Warm up with 405 Deadlift Crew**
    **10/10 Facial Aesthetics Crew**
    **Work 3hrs a week Crew**
    **Naturally Aesthetic and lift for the lulz Crew**
    **6'2" Crew**

Originally Posted by immune18 View Post
    repped, some good stuff, think the main thing people struggle with is actual content and material to produce in these situations. anyone interested study up on 'PUA' or 'pick up artists'
    Yeah I realize that, and people always worry about the what "what to say" "what to do" "what to think".

But really, 70% + of the stuff that comes out of my mouth does not string along with each other, so if you were to ask me "what do you talk about" I pretty much answer "no idea. I just talk."

RSDnation coined this term is 'vomiting'. So if your mind goes blank, you vomit out stuff until something sinks in I suppose.
    Living a happy life

Easiest 2-liner on women to get that makeout

Are you vibing with her? Is she smiling? Did you jam in some sexual undertones/inuendos/etc?

"Are you a good kisser?"

"yes"

"Oh really. Prove it. Show me" *go for the kiss*

It might take some experience before you can see the signs that its good to go, but personally this hasn't failed me yet. I use it very selectively though.

Hell, even if you were wrong and she backs away, don't feel bad. Just say 'my bad' and keep trying. Remember, unless she leaves after something like this, shes still debating in the back of her mind whether or not she wants it.
    Living a happy life

Getting the phone number

Never ask. Play it like its a given, and you are there to collect.

"Can I get your number?" -NO

"Hey whats your number?" -Not Bad

"Here's my phone. Put your number in it" -BAWS

If you don't ask a question, its hard to give an answer (no i don't want to give you my number)

The shorter amount of time you spent in the conversation, the better your probability of getting the number, but the worse your probability is of making something more than just a number. The longer you spend, the less prospects you have, but the more solid they are.

Remember, the game is only as good as the amount of time a chick is invested in you. If shes not sold (not invested much), whatever you do or don't do won't mean **** to her. You have to make her give some fuks before you can play with the fun stuff like mind games and gender battles and what not.
    Living a happy life

ArunBaral is a name known to all. (+5000) ArunBaral is a name known to all. (+5000) ArunBaral is a name known to all. (+5000) ArunBaral is a name known to all. (+5000) ArunBaral is a name known to all. (+5000) ArunBaral is a name known to all. (+5000) ArunBaral is a name known to all. (+5000) ArunBaral is a name known to all. (+5000) ArunBaral is a name known to all. (+5000) ArunBaral is a name known to all. (+5000) ArunBaral is a name known to all. (+5000)

S1D3SW1P3 is a name known to all. (+5000) S1D3SW1P3 is a name known to all. (+5000) S1D3SW1P3 is a name known to all. (+5000) S1D3SW1P3 is a name known to all. (+5000) S1D3SW1P3 is a name known to all. (+5000) S1D3SW1P3 is a name known to all. (+5000) S1D3SW1P3 is a name known to all. (+5000) S1D3SW1P3 is a name known to all. (+5000) S1D3SW1P3 is a name known to all. (+5000) S1D3SW1P3 is a name known to all. (+5000) S1D3SW1P3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Raped OP, this is good stuff, I've used some of it, and it works (and I'm not a 10/10 aesthetic fuarking guy either).
    ██ █ ★ █ ██ Combat Veterans Crew ██ █ ★ █ ██
    █ █ Misc Car Crew (08 6.4 Powerstroke, some goodies) █ █
    ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄Official Misc Ski/Snowboard Crew❄ ❄ ❄ ❄
    B:245/D:365/S:315

NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP, how much do you think aesthetics plays a roll?

I feel unaesthetic as sht, so, naturally, my only confidence comes from drugs...
    -ARRIVE
    -RUSTLE JIMMIES
    -LEAVE

*Furiously packing sht since 1991.

Registered Bag of Milk cannonballdooky's Avatar
    cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Great advice, in and repped.

A lot better than the guys on here who say just talk to any drunk girl at a bar and their panties will drop.
    *HTC* crew
    Looks ok in tank top, looks like a bag of milk shirtless crew
    Ariel Winter's future husband

Originally Posted by NeedANick View Post

I feel unaesthetic as sht, so, naturally, my only confidence comes from drugs...
    If you are ugly as sin- you better have insane game + something else (like money or personality)

If you are not ugly-kind of cute: how you look does not really matter. If you have good game, the chick will see you as more and more attractive as the night gets longer.

If you are beautiful- game isn't necessary to get a "whatever I can get" ****. When you mess up people are more lenient about it, so you are allotted more mistakes than uglier people and still get the chick back home.

When I was younger, I get so nervous that I would have to dose up on alcohol to boost my confidence. Now, I think its more fun being sober.

Edit: I had someone rate me a 5 at the beginning of the conversation, and later on said "hey jw, can I change my mind? you're an 8 now "
    Living a happy life

Registered Bag of Milk cannonballdooky's Avatar
    cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Also, if you go to the bar alone, how can you pick up girls without looking like a creeper? I never go to bars alone but I'm thinking about doing it because I work better solo and my friends haven't been going out as much.

I have no idea how to not look and feel awkward. I'd try to talk to people at the bar but they may think I'm an idiot. Just gotta feel out the place and if it's not working, leave I guess?
    *HTC* crew
    Looks ok in tank top, looks like a bag of milk shirtless crew
    Ariel Winter's future husband

TopMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TopMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TopMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TopMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TopMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TopMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TopMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TopMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TopMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TopMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TopMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

this
    **Los Angeles MISC Crew**

NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jwlee7ucla View Post
    If you are ugly as sin- you better have insane game + something else (like money or personality)

If you are not ugly-kind of cute: how you look does not really matter. If you have good game, the chick will see you as more and more attractive as the night gets longer.

If you are beautiful- game isn't necessary to get a "whatever I can get" ****. When you mess up people are more lenient about it, so you are allotted more mistakes than uglier people and still get the chick back home.

When I was younger, I get so nervous that I would have to dose up on alcohol to boost my confidence. Now, I think its more fun being sober.

Edit: I had someone rate me a 5 at the beginning of the conversation, and later on said "hey jw, can I change my mind? you're an 8 now "
    Fckin blows. The only time I went to a club and approached chicks that were "fckable" by Misc's standards I was on ecstasy (molly) and booze. I had a clear opportunity to hook up with a drunk sloot but I didn't make the move for a kiss and fcked it up.

Feel like I'll never get a chick unless I get a girlfriend first.

EDIT
    Brb losing virginity at 19
    Brb not a social retard but don't know how to work women
    Brb only smashed one chick in my life (gf)
    Brb only know one guy to hangout with
    Brb don't know any chicks

Regular miscer.
    Last edited by NeedANick; 06-27-2012 at 08:38 PM.
    -ARRIVE
    -RUSTLE JIMMIES
    -LEAVE

*Furiously packing sht since 1991.

When in a group, show her the LEAST amount of attention

This rule especially applies the hotter they get. You want to make her friends love you, without leaving her out the loop. If you don't pay enough attention to her, she might get bored and drop you. If you show her enough just to string her along, she will be spending her whole night wondering if you want her or her friends. And on top of that, if her friends love you, they really won't care what you do with the girl.

Conversations where you are talking to the friends directly, but loud enough for the girl to hear, for example.

Picking up on things they like/don't like, and milk it (make them go on and on about it, cus women love to talk).

Have fun/exciting stories of **** you've done in the past. If you don't have any, take 5 shots straight, and take a jog in the neighborhood and create one. The funny thing about stories, is as long as you are a good storyteller, you can make something that happened 5 years ago seem like it happened yesterday.

Every once in a while, you throw direct comments at the girl that indicates your interest (sexually/non).

Every once in a while, you throw lesser versions of that to other people. Now the girl is probably wondering whats your game plan.

I've pulled a 9/10 pornstar, that was with 1 model, 1 ex-pro cheerleader, and 1 dude that spend his whole night talking about his money. By the end of the night I saw everybodys tits, had the dude hi-fiving me, and my girl saying 'its getting late jw, lets head back to my place'.

All possible cus I followed some simple rules, and remember to play the logistics. Always look for ways to tilt the game in your favor
    Living a happy life

mikehunt90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikehunt90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikehunt90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikehunt90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikehunt90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikehunt90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikehunt90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikehunt90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikehunt90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikehunt90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikehunt90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by QuadBrah View Post

Originally Posted by cannonballdooky View Post
    Also, if you go to the bar alone, how can you pick up girls without looking like a creeper? I never go to bars alone but I'm thinking about doing it because I work better solo and my friends haven't been going out as much.

I have no idea how to not look and feel awkward. I'd try to talk to people at the bar but they may think I'm an idiot. Just gotta feel out the place and if it's not working, leave I guess?
    If you follow the rules of keeping busy and engaged, people won't really care. In a bigger place I always say "Im a lost sheep. I keep losing my friends." people just laugh and continue on, no fuks given. In a smaller place, just say you wanted "me time, tonight", and it works just as fine.

You look like a creeper because you feel like a creeper, so you subconsciously behave like one. You don't feel awkward around your friends right? Close your eyes, remember that feeling, then keep it in your mind when you go out. Treating everyone like your friends long enough, and you won't feel like a creeper no more.

But yeah, if you feel stupid and sh*tty, you COULD just leave, no ones gona stop you. OR, you can do something absolutely stupid and embarrassing, and see what happens. Can you do embarassing things without feeling like dying? When you embrace it and can laugh at yourself, you will become uninhibited by simple **** like this.

I can hop onto a table in stripper gear and airthrust people, with not a second thought. Can you do that?
    Living a happy life

Fckin blows. The only time I went to a club and approached chicks that were "fckable" by Misc's standards I was on ecstasy (molly) and booze. I had a clear opportunity to hook up with a drunk sloot but I didn't make the move for a kiss and fcked it up.

Feel like I'll never get a chick unless I get a girlfriend first.

EDIT
    Brb losing virginity at 19
    Brb not a social retard but don't know how to work women
    Brb only smashed one chick in my life (gf)
    Brb only know one guy to hangout with
    Brb don't know any chicks

Regular miscer.
    Why would you need to worry about if its fckable by misc standards? As long as you find them fckable thats all that matters. I think if you go to the club more than just one time, you will have opportunities open up for you. "how to work women" is a skill you learn, and the most important part of it is experience, meaning you gotta practice and crash a little.
    Living a happy life

DiamondSwagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DiamondSwagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DiamondSwagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DiamondSwagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DiamondSwagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DiamondSwagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DiamondSwagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DiamondSwagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DiamondSwagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DiamondSwagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DiamondSwagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You could have just said "Quit jacking off until you start getting laid." OP.

What makes a good wingman/wingwoman?

-If both of you have strengths/weaknesses, you complement each other's faults
    -You have a gameplan and you stick to it
    -no cockblocks
    -he understands the point of buffering, and does it for you (basically sing your songs and make you look like a god among men)

A girl wingwoman is hard to find for several reasons:

1) she is playing matchmaker, and nobody is good enough for you
    2) she is not just a friend, and cockblocks you all to herself
    3) she has no idea how the game works, and just causes more problems than its worth.

What makes a good wingwoman?

1) Beauty, the better she looks, the better you look
    2) She KNOWS THE GAME. How do you know if she knows the game? She can milk guys for drinks, get special access to places, and tug at strings like a puppetmaster. The rules are very similar for men and women, which is why women that are used to getting what they want, make the best wingwomen.

edit:: the best way to find a wingwoman is simply friendzone a hottie, and make sure that she knows its your choice, and not her friendzoning you.
    Last edited by jwlee7ucla; 06-27-2012 at 09:04 PM.
    Living a happy life

Originally Posted by DiamondSwagg View Post
    You could have just said "Quit jacking off until you start getting laid." OP.
    That doesn't work for most people. That just turns a p*ssy into a horny p*ssy.
    Living a happy life

breadstick1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) breadstick1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) breadstick1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) breadstick1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) breadstick1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) breadstick1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) breadstick1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) breadstick1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) breadstick1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) breadstick1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) breadstick1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How do you never pay cover or wait in line?

MetalMonarch is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMonarch is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMonarch is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMonarch is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMonarch is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMonarch is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMonarch is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMonarch is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMonarch is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMonarch is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMonarch is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by breadstick1234 View Post
    probably knows the bouncers bruh, I know a few and get let in the back (no homo).

HGM1989 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HGM1989 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HGM1989 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HGM1989 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HGM1989 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HGM1989 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HGM1989 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HGM1989 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HGM1989 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HGM1989 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HGM1989 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    decent advice, repped
    ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ DIRTY SOUTH CREW ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

rape back 300+ (just link me to the post) owed reps:

Originally Posted by breadstick1234 View Post
    You have several options

1) find their guestlist online

2) know a promoter (will get you in free). Knowing a higher end promoter (the guy with clipboard) will get you out of line as well

3) know the staff, and or the boss

4) know gold members (people with special access that can take you in with them)

You can very easily find one of these four, if you are actively engaging and not sitting by yourself when you go out. Just pay attention to the people that everyone wants to talk to, and pay attention to rank, because rank matters.
    Living a happy life

SlimDarted has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SlimDarted has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SlimDarted has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SlimDarted has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SlimDarted has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SlimDarted has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SlimDarted has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SlimDarted has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SlimDarted has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SlimDarted has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SlimDarted has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Tagged