Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    LilyToxicity has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

How can I get fit and toned? How many reps and sets? Is my workout good?

Okay, so I really want to start weightlifting again. It's not necessary to gain a six pack or anything. Just get in shape and become very fit and toned. I mean, I want a flat belly, nice legs and butt and and chest. I also want to get lean and toned.

I don't want to get buff but just like that. Lean and toned up.

Anyway, I had done weightlifting for 2 years before but then I stopped - I actually wanted to get fatter then I lost my mind and I started eating and eating to get fatter so I did. Okay, I wasn't fat and rotund, I was just chubby. Now I lost the weight again and I am 142lbs and 5'5 so I am okay. My muscles are okay too. They just got a bit weaker than they used to be when I was weightlifting. So, I want to strengthen them and become lean again. I am doing interval cardio everyday. It's a combination of fast walking then jogging then sprinting then fast walking again and goes on.

About weightlifting now.
    My workout :
    3 sets / 10 reps - Hammer curls ~ with 15lbs dumbbell
    3 sets / 15 reps - Shoulder fly ~ with 5lbs dumbbell on each hand
    3 sets / 10 reps - Triceps extension(one dumbbell for both hands) ~ with 15lbs dumbbell
    3 sets / 10 reps - Bicep dumbbell curls ~ 15lbs dumbbell
    3 sets / 10 reps - Shoulder press ~ 5lbs dumbbell on each hand
    3 sets / 10 reps - Triceps extension(lying down) ~ 5lbs dumbbell on each hand
    3 sets / 25 reps - Chest fly ~ 5lbs dumbbell on each hand
    3 sets / 10 reps - Push ups
    3 sets / 15 reps - Sit ups or Crunches
    3 sets / 15 reps - Bench dips
    3 sets / 10 reps - Bent-over rows ~ 15lbs dumbbell

I do this workout in the morning and my interval cardio in the night. That's the main workout. Every Wednesday and Saturday I do pull ups too.

So here are the questions:
    1. Is my workout good? Is it enough or is it too short?
    2. Should I have a rest day between the training days? Like only workout 3-4 times a week? Or should I go everyday except if I still feel my muscles sore the next day so I will postpone it for the following day? Short story, should I have rest days between or not?
    3. Will I see any results in 2 months? Remember I just want to get leaner. Not extreme muscle gain.
    4. Will it help me burn fat?

Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    it is absolutely rubish

you won't see any results

Burning fat will have to do more with a caloric deficit
    "Do not subordinate fundamental principles to minor details."

Physiotherapy instagram
    https://www.instagram.com/dayyan.physio/

Registered Sikkunt itwasntme184's Avatar
    itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000)
    read stickys OP
    Every aspiring lad wants to be a bodybuilder, but by George, nobody wants to elevate these burdensome weights.

★★★TBB FB Chat Crew★★★

LJayD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LJayD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LJayD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LJayD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LJayD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LJayD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LJayD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LJayD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LJayD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LJayD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LJayD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No offence but that workout is one of the worste I've seen. If you have access to a gym look at a routine like PHAT or an upper lower split or starting strength. Just anything other than what your doing.

You want to get toned? The only way this is possible is to lower your body fat through having a good diet. But while you do this you you want to keep as much muscle as possible otherwise you'll look silly and weak. The best thing you can do right now IS READ THE STICKIES!!!! All the stuff you need to know that will help you reach your goals will be in there, read ALL of the stickies and you'll know what to do once you've read them.

HaffDaddy is not very well liked. (-100) HaffDaddy is not very well liked. (-100) HaffDaddy is not very well liked. (-100) HaffDaddy is not very well liked. (-100) HaffDaddy is not very well liked. (-100) HaffDaddy is not very well liked. (-100) HaffDaddy is not very well liked. (-100) HaffDaddy is not very well liked. (-100) HaffDaddy is not very well liked. (-100) HaffDaddy is not very well liked. (-100) HaffDaddy is not very well liked. (-100)
    Beware the cry of the gym pussy, " I don't wanna be big I just wanna be tone."

Maniacs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maniacs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maniacs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maniacs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maniacs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maniacs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maniacs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maniacs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maniacs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maniacs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maniacs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by LilyToxicity View Post
    Okay, so I really want to start weightlifting again. It's not necessary to gain a six pack or anything. Just get in shape and become very fit and toned. I mean, I want a flat belly, nice legs and butt and and chest. I also want to get lean and toned.

I don't want to get buff but just like that. Lean and toned up.

Anyway, I had done weightlifting for 2 years before but then I stopped - I actually wanted to get fatter then I lost my mind and I started eating and eating to get fatter so I did. Okay, I wasn't fat and rotund, I was just chubby. Now I lost the weight again and I am 142lbs and 5'5 so I am okay. My muscles are okay too. They just got a bit weaker than they used to be when I was weightlifting. So, I want to strengthen them and become lean again. I am doing interval cardio everyday. It's a combination of fast walking then jogging then sprinting then fast walking again and goes on.

About weightlifting now.
    My workout :
    3 sets / 10 reps - Triceps extension(one dumbbell for both hands) ~ with 15lbs dumbbell

I do this workout in the morning and my interval cardio in the night. That's the main workout. Every Wednesday and Saturday I do pull ups too.

So here are the questions:
    1. Is my workout good? Is it enough or is it too short?
    2. Should I have a rest day between the training days? Like only workout 3-4 times a week? Or should I go everyday except if I still feel my muscles sore the next day so I will postpone it for the following day? Short story, should I have rest days between or not?
    3. Will I see any results in 2 months? Remember I just want to get leaner. Not extreme muscle gain.
    4. Will it help me burn fat?
    1. Um... I would do a upper/lower body workout routine, or split it in three. Such as chest/tri, back/bi, legs/delts.

2. With rest days; give your trained muscle 48 hours of rest before hitting again. Note: triceps are trained on delt, chest and triceps days. Delts are trained on delt and chest days. Biceps are hit on back, biceps day.

3. Probably, if you work hard (with diet and routine).

4. Your workout programme? Umm, fat is stored energy, and the only time your body will use it as an energy source, is if it doesn't get enough for the day. So don't eat too much, keep a calorie deficit to burn fat.

LJayD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LJayD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LJayD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LJayD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LJayD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LJayD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LJayD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LJayD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LJayD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LJayD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LJayD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by HaffDaddy View Post
    Beware the cry of the gym pussy, " I don't wanna be big I just wanna be tone."
    It kinda annoys me when I hear that. It's like people think if they accidentally lift heavy once they will turn into ronnie Coleman.

Oh I didn't expect replies so soon. That's good But, I also didn't expect answers to be so harsh. When they say 'weightlifting gives you confidence and self-esteem', oh, they really mean it. In fact, they forgot to include arrogance and cockiness which are found in most of the answers.

My workout, as you know, is made by me. I don't have a personal trainer or anything nor do all of us have the money to hit the gym regularly. I only have one 15lbs dumbbell and two 5lbs dumbbells. So, focus on these two. I know I WON'T, and I DON'T want, to become a bodybuilder or gain an oh-so-buff-he-must-be-on-steroids appearance. I just want to lower my body fat ratio and tone up. I'm not planning to become a wrestler anytime soon so I really don't need strength desperately. I am as strong as other guys in my age and I can even put up a good arm wrestling match with even the gym-hitters of the class. My muscle fibers may be dense or something.

So, by getting leaner and toned I don't mean just losing fat so as to show the muscles I already have. I want a small increase in muscle mass. But nothing like most of you guys in here. I don't even want a 6 pack as I really fail to find its 'beauty'. I prefer nice, flat, toned belly. TONED. Not RIPPED.

Okay, I really don't know how to change my workout right now, considering the equipment I got. So, I think I will continue with that. Most important for me is losing some more fat through cardio. Then I will gradually get more toned through it.

Xuaxace, it may be rubbish(not rubish) but I bet it's better than what you could come up with if you only had 3 dumbbells in your possession.

Maniacs, thanks a lot. You were the only one to answer my question just like it was posted and the kindest one.

HaffDaddy. Oh, yeah. That arrogance I was talking about. Just because you ended up in that mess doesn't mean everyone should be like that. The steroids will shrink something in the long run :/ But oh well you can't have thought of this. That's why it's brains over brawns. But don't worry, you may not have the intelligence most humans do to perceive things correctly but you do have the muscles and a nice big mouth that certainly knows one thing except eating and that's swearing. Now, because of you, the government is rationing muscle powder :O

Ohhhhhh you wanna get toned. Here: http://steroidjunkie.com/how-to-get-toned-up/

It tells you what to do in there. Just ignore all the crap where it talks about what roids you need. It also tells you what to do without the use of roids.

slips will become famous soon enough. (+50) slips will become famous soon enough. (+50) slips will become famous soon enough. (+50) slips will become famous soon enough. (+50) slips will become famous soon enough. (+50) slips will become famous soon enough. (+50) slips will become famous soon enough. (+50) slips will become famous soon enough. (+50) slips will become famous soon enough. (+50) slips will become famous soon enough. (+50) slips will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    "there is no such thing as firming and toning...there is only stronger and weaker..."
    I pray to Crom

gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000) gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000) gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000) gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000) gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000) gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000) gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000) gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000) gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000) gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000) gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000)
    oh dear
    540/400/620 @ 181
    Youtube: @gtslmfaoz

LJayD, Yeeeaahhhhh I wanna get toned. It wasn't necessary to share your little secrets with me. And yeah, I'll leave the steroid crap for you.

Slips, yeah whoever said that must be a really wise man. Yeah it's indeed true that bigger guys are physically stronger than plain lean and toned guys but that doesn't mean bigger = win in a fight. There are so many guys who could beat you in a heartbeat. it's all around if you know how to fight. Big arms and strength? Keep that for your armwrestling competitions. If you can't save your ass in a fight, then you may as well throw all of your armwrestling medals in the bin.

Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Oh I didn't expect replies so soon. That's good But, I also didn't expect answers to be so harsh. When they say 'weightlifting gives you confidence and self-esteem', oh, they really mean it. In fact, they forgot to include arrogance and cockiness which are found in most of the answers.

My workout, as you know, is made by me. I don't have a personal trainer or anything nor do all of us have the money to hit the gym regularly. I only have one 15lbs dumbbell and two 5lbs dumbbells. So, focus on these two. I know I WON'T, and I DON'T want, to become a bodybuilder or gain an oh-so-buff-he-must-be-on-steroids appearance. I just want to lower my body fat ratio and tone up. I'm not planning to become a wrestler anytime soon so I really don't need strength desperately. I am as strong as other guys in my age and I can even put up a good arm wrestling match with even the gym-hitters of the class. My muscle fibers may be dense or something.

So, by getting leaner and toned I don't mean just losing fat so as to show the muscles I already have. I want a small increase in muscle mass. But nothing like most of you guys in here. I don't even want a 6 pack as I really fail to find its 'beauty'. I prefer nice, flat, toned belly. TONED. Not RIPPED.

Okay, I really don't know how to change my workout right now, considering the equipment I got. So, I think I will continue with that. Most important for me is losing some more fat through cardio. Then I will gradually get more toned through it.

Xuaxace, it may be rubbish(not rubish) but I bet it's better than what you could come up with if you only had 3 dumbbells in your possession.

Maniacs, thanks a lot. You were the only one to answer my question just like it was posted and the kindest one.

HaffDaddy. Oh, yeah. That arrogance I was talking about. Just because you ended up in that mess doesn't mean everyone should be like that. The steroids will shrink something in the long run :/ But oh well you can't have thought of this. That's why it's brains over brawns. But don't worry, you may not have the intelligence most humans do to perceive things correctly but you do have the muscles and a nice big mouth that certainly knows one thing except eating and that's swearing. Now, because of you, the government is rationing muscle powder :O

I highly doubt that.
    "Do not subordinate fundamental principles to minor details."

Physiotherapy instagram
    https://www.instagram.com/dayyan.physio/

Riley2112 is not very helpful. (-500) Riley2112 is not very helpful. (-500) Riley2112 is not very helpful. (-500) Riley2112 is not very helpful. (-500) Riley2112 is not very helpful. (-500) Riley2112 is not very helpful. (-500) Riley2112 is not very helpful. (-500) Riley2112 is not very helpful. (-500) Riley2112 is not very helpful. (-500) Riley2112 is not very helpful. (-500) Riley2112 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Dont listen to these people!! your routine is perfect. In six weeks you'll have that firm, toned look you've always wanted!! Take the ride of your life and get the body of your dreams!!

Not srs. You obviously have no idea what you're doing. Learn as much as you can. Dont leave the computer tonight. You stay there. You stay there and you learn.

Study both the aspects of diet and training relating to bodybuilding (you're either losing fat or building muscle, you can't tone a muscle). Stickies should provide plenty of inf. Also take advice from ppl on here. Most are kunts but at least they know what they're talking about.

Also, saying you dont want to build muscle and dont even want to achieve a six pack is probably one of the most feminine things ive heard on this already beta section of bb.com. Man up, lift heavy weights and eat a fukin steak.

Xuaxace, allow me to have my doubts about that.

Riley, yeah you are quite right and admittedly more polite than the others. And, I completely agree about the 'most of them are kunts' part.
    Those 2 last lines though are absurd. Just because I prefer having a flat, toned belly instead of a brick wall doesn't mean I am feminine. Nor do you show your masculinity by having muscles. That's probably the most ridiculous thing ever. There are so many guys out there who don't have a 6 pack, or a rock hard arm, hell they may even be fat yet they may be so masculine that you would feel like a girl next to them. So think better next time before posting. Also, I said I want to gain muscle mass. But not that much. My main priority is too lose all the fat and lower my body fat ratio at about 10-12%. This way I will be lean and slim. But that's not the point. I don't want to be skinny or plainly slender. I want to be lean. So by losing fat and gaining muscles I will achieve that. I just don't want to end up like Arnold. So, yeah, allow me to have a different opinion. I wouldn't mind having a 6 pack. But I am beyond pleased to have a fit and flat belly that is toned as well. Just not ripped to show 6 packs of muscle. A 6 pack is welcome too. But I won't stress over it and pursuit it. I am sure all of you in here feel so 'macho' by having an armor of muscles on you. But next time, check what's under those pants. That's what makes a man. Not his muscles.

You need a good lesson as to how to be nicer and less arrogant. Just because you are buff doesn't mean you have the right to be cocky and rude to everyone. Especially, to strangers. You are just like everyone else. So, by *acting* tough and strong, you really aren't achieving anything. Stop thinking that you are better than others. You think you are tough just because you have muscles. Crap. You are so self-conscious that the only way to boost your self-esteem is to 'bully' around others and insulting them. Oh that's especially for you HuffDaddy. You are such a waste of air. Just because you like being buff doesn't mean everyone should be buff. You are so egocentric and obdurate and lets not forget about your cockiness. Pussy? Seriously? Just because I don't want to look like a professional bodybuilder? Well if that's how your brain functions then okay I am. Poor guy. You really love your muscles aren't you?

Anyway, next time, post some real advice macho men.

CrankScript has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CrankScript has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CrankScript has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CrankScript has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CrankScript has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CrankScript has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CrankScript has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CrankScript has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CrankScript has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    [QUOTE=LilyToxicity;906536733]

About weightlifting now.
    My workout :

SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000)
    -too many exercises, too many sets, too many reps
    -you dont work your legs
    -it sucks
    -op is a *******
    Master total
    S: 585
    B: 370
    D: 605

mtk1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mtk1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mtk1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mtk1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mtk1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mtk1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mtk1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mtk1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mtk1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mtk1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mtk1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If the heaviest dumbbell you have is 15 lbs then you can't expect to achieve much. You need to use weights that put you about failing in a 6-8 rep range per set.
    "lifting weights isn't a ****ing science fair project..." - dbcb314

PutItDown will become famous soon enough. (+50) PutItDown will become famous soon enough. (+50) PutItDown will become famous soon enough. (+50) PutItDown will become famous soon enough. (+50) PutItDown will become famous soon enough. (+50) PutItDown will become famous soon enough. (+50) PutItDown will become famous soon enough. (+50) PutItDown will become famous soon enough. (+50) PutItDown will become famous soon enough. (+50) PutItDown will become famous soon enough. (+50) PutItDown will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    not sure if itll help much but i would do the shoulder press one armed but with 15 pound dumbbells and throw in some jumping/plyometrics for legs. maybe add some weight with a backpack or something when pushups get too easy.

Dtownboogie4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dtownboogie4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dtownboogie4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dtownboogie4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dtownboogie4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dtownboogie4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dtownboogie4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dtownboogie4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dtownboogie4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dtownboogie4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dtownboogie4 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP i suggest ballet

ldurham20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ldurham20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ldurham20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ldurham20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ldurham20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ldurham20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ldurham20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ldurham20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ldurham20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ldurham20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ldurham20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LJayD View Post
    It kinda annoys me when I hear that. It's like people think if they accidentally lift heavy once they will turn into ronnie Coleman.
    If only it were that easy..
    Squat: 500, Bench: 350, Deadlift: 530.

Originally Posted by ldurham20 View Post
    If only it were that easy..
    It is bro. Just got get your hands on some of dat der cell tech and snort 5g of creatine. (not srs)

HaffDaddy is not very well liked. (-100) HaffDaddy is not very well liked. (-100) HaffDaddy is not very well liked. (-100) HaffDaddy is not very well liked. (-100) HaffDaddy is not very well liked. (-100) HaffDaddy is not very well liked. (-100) HaffDaddy is not very well liked. (-100) HaffDaddy is not very well liked. (-100) HaffDaddy is not very well liked. (-100) HaffDaddy is not very well liked. (-100) HaffDaddy is not very well liked. (-100)

Waddup puss ball, first and foremost just because ur a weak sack of **** doesn't mean ur smart for your information shrimp dick I've been on honor roll since middle school graduated high school with honors and Latin honors basically I'm saying I'm smarter then you. But enough about your insignificant brain power. I've never taken steroids because unlike ur uneducated self I've researched both the positives and negatives of them and have made a good decision not to take them, needless to say I appreciate the complement.
    1) I'm sorry if this offends you
    2) I'm sure ull look good toned i hope u achieve your goal of looking better then myself
    3) 1&2 are lies
    4) you're a pussy

Originally Posted by Dtownboogie4 View Post
    OP i suggest ballet
    This is a good one(srs)

Crank Script, that was funny. Yet no idea why shared.

SamSix, well, ***got or not, at least, I don't call people names, especially if there is no reason. You are so low that I waste my time arguing with you. I suppose it makes you feel better about yourself when you act tough and call people ***gots. If it makes you feel more of a man then go for it

mtk1 and PutItDown thanks so much. I'll try those. About the push ups, I will do it when they become too easy. Right now I can do 30 but the last two are kinda hard. And yeah I will do some exercised for my legs. Sprinting is supposed to strnegthen them but I will throw in some jumping and steps or something. And mtk1, that's what I have so I will stick to it and wait for results.

Dtownboogie4, I suggest euthanasia.

BuffDad..Oh sorry. HuffDaddy, you should be an abortion. The world would be better. Also. 'Waddup puss ball', 'basically I'm saying I'm smarter THEN you'... '4) you are a pussy'. Yeah. No matter how many honors or how clever you are, the main purpose of school is discipline and to make you a good person. You are by no means a kind person or someone educated and clever. Your way of typing and your abundant insults show quite the opposite. I wasn't the one who started this argument. You were. Also, you were a weak, pathetic guy before you started bodybuilding so don't act like you were born like that. Some people like you make me feel so much better about myself. And the fact that you stressed your small brain so much that you came up with a whole answer just by yourself is a feat that your parents should be proud of. Oh and remind me again why I am a pussy? Oh right. Because I don't wanna remind Hulk. Oh true. I am.
    You should really have some rest till your menstruation ends.

Alright shrimp dick ur clearly a beta *** anyone on this form can see that ur insults are compliments incase u didnt know anyone would think being called buff would be a compliment anyways school is ment for enducation not discipline u dumb **** and also I took tang soo do for 2 and a half years attaining a red belt three stripes one under black incase ur uneducated self didn't know and just because u sit behind a computer all day being an Internet warrior doesn't mean **** ur a pussy u are weak and inferior also u get no buns.

And and to just finish u off gayboy I played football up until karate and that up until bodybuilding so I wasn't a weak sack of existence such as ur self, I'm only saying this because even tho u don know me at all ur trying to say I was never strong when infact I have been my whole life some people are born strong some are not for this I apologize but u can change if u stopped being a *** and signed up at a gym

Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by HaffDaddy View Post
    And and to just finish u off gayboy I played football up until karate and that up until bodybuilding so I wasn't a weak sack of existence such as ur self, I'm only saying this because even tho u don know me at all ur trying to say I was never strong when infact I have been my whole life some people are born strong some are not for this I apologize but u can change if u stopped being a *** and signed up at a gym
    The whole fact that you have to resort to such infantile insults and self praise to get your point across really proves how immature you are. Man up girl smash. Maybe you wouldn't be red if you did.

bicepcurlz is on a distinguished road. (+10) bicepcurlz is on a distinguished road. (+10) bicepcurlz is on a distinguished road. (+10) bicepcurlz is on a distinguished road. (+10) bicepcurlz is on a distinguished road. (+10) bicepcurlz is on a distinguished road. (+10) bicepcurlz is on a distinguished road. (+10) bicepcurlz is on a distinguished road. (+10) bicepcurlz is on a distinguished road. (+10) bicepcurlz is on a distinguished road. (+10) bicepcurlz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Usually you kinda annoy me haffdaddy but you tear that slack-jawed ***got apart man.
    The essence of life is growth, the essence of life is growth: to do the best you can.

You see, Ted, my expression is to make pardon the expression, the ****ingest action film that has ever been made. - Bruce Lee.

Oh someone got angry. Grrrr. HuffDaddy, clearly as you have said calling you buff wasn't ever meant to be an insult. Yet, your little almost non-existent brain perceived it as one. Also, Tb0282 is so right. He actually cleared it up for me. You are immature. You think the world is yours just because you are 'stronger' than others and I bet every penny I got that you solve all of your real life problems through violence. Thus, it's hard to believe that you are well educated. Mate, school is obviously for learning. Of course. But it's not solely for that. It's also for discipline. It's like, 75% learning and 25% discipline. Point is that you never ever even heard of this word. Your childish manners and your insults aren't even penetrating my skin. I just do that to let you know how wrong you are. How absurd your very first reply was along with all of the rest that followed. I bet that if you didn't have all those muscles there, you wouldn't be like that. You aren't superior than anyone. I am not inferior to you. This very thought, that you think I am inferior just because I am weaker is so disturbing. No human is inferior to someone else. We are all equal. If you like feeling superior then do it. You might as well believe that you are a demigod.
    Oh and something else. My 'insults' aren't meant to be compliments. Well unless you like being told that you should be an abortion. But anyway, you are probably the only one who perceives them as compliments. Also, I took karate too. You probably ignore that most of the kids take up martial arts when still young right? Anyway, you might have been strong all your life. So? Oh yeah. You are strong. You should be the president. And excuse me to say that but the way you are expressing your opinion reflects your poor personality. I don't care if you have a black belt or not. I only care if you are nice to me. You weren't nice to me from the beginning so I am not nice to you either. Actually, you don't deserve to be liked by anyone if that's how you are with others too. You only resort to babyish insults instead of arguments. And I am not an internet warrior as you say. You are acting tough through the internet, trash talking to me so I talk back. You are calling me uneducated. Duh! It's already quite obvious who claims that title. You may be educated, you may have managed to get that 75% of learning that school offers but you miserably failed to get that 25% of discipline.
    And the fact that you double posted just to praise some more about yourself and how you played football and did karate and everything just to prove me that you are strong reflects your sick obsession over being strong and 'superior'. Also saying that you were strong all of your life is so arrogant that I puked. Everyone wants to be strong and fit. But you are so overly obsessed about it that you want everyone to think that you are Hulk's descendant.

May I also remind you that insulting like a truck driver and acting tough ISN'T a way to prove how much of a man you are.

And Bicepcurlz, you are no better than him and I only realized that from this one line of script. Just saying that HuffDaddy 'tears' me because he insults and gets angry and all is so immature as well. It's no big deal insulting someone and beating him up. It's harder though to keep your patience and try not to resort to these childish ways of arguing. Well, if you believe that he 'won' just because he insults and calls others names then it's okay. Do it if it helps you sleep at night.
    Last edited by LilyToxicity; 06-29-2012 at 12:04 PM.