Thread: pump up songs

catsbaseball has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

pump up songs

i need some new songs to workout 2 that get me goin. any ideas?

Bring On The Pain! MMMKAYMAN1769's Avatar
    MMMKAYMAN1769 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MMMKAYMAN1769 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MMMKAYMAN1769 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MMMKAYMAN1769 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MMMKAYMAN1769 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MMMKAYMAN1769 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MMMKAYMAN1769 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MMMKAYMAN1769 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MMMKAYMAN1769 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MMMKAYMAN1769 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MMMKAYMAN1769 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lamb of god
    6'1'' 206lb

realdeal23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realdeal23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realdeal23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realdeal23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realdeal23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realdeal23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realdeal23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realdeal23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realdeal23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realdeal23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    anything linkin park gets me goin
    b: 290
    d: 475
    s: 405

-- Go Ducks -- WTD

SYCOIZZZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SYCOIZZZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SYCOIZZZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SYCOIZZZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SYCOIZZZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SYCOIZZZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SYCOIZZZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SYCOIZZZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SYCOIZZZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SYCOIZZZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SYCOIZZZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    eminem till i collapse is the best

badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Yes , serious .
    In Hoots We Trust.

JMora88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JMora88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JMora88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JMora88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JMora88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JMora88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JMora88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JMora88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JMora88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JMora88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JMora88 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Narcissistic Cannibal- Korn

Here comes the Rain Again- Hypnogaja

Pain- three Days Grace

Becomin the Bull- Atreyu

If those dont work and you need extra motivation...youtube videos by muscle factory...a favorite of mine is called Bodybuilding motivation-Mad As Hell

hammer92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammer92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammer92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammer92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammer92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammer92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammer92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammer92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammer92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammer92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammer92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Asylum- Disturbed
    Cage the beast- Adelitas Way
    I'll whip ya head boy, what up gangsta, don't push me- 50cent

blong4133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blong4133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blong4133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blong4133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blong4133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blong4133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blong4133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blong4133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blong4133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blong4133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blong4133 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by catsbaseball View Post
    i need some new songs to workout 2 that get me goin. any ideas?

Just a short list of some of the songs on my gym playlist. Always get the job done for me.
    We fight til no one can fight us
    We live, and no one can stop us
    We pull but we're pushed too far
    And the advantage is, The bottom line is,
    We never had to fight in the first place,
    We only had to spit back in their face,
    We won't walk alone any longer,
    What doesn't kill us only makes us stronger.

Davis0023 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The ole faithful groups and songs: AC DC, Guns Roses, Metallica, Motley crue, Def lepoard, Posion, Iron madien. Various rap songs some better then other... The the holy grail of workout songs..that if its doesnt move you..your dead. Eye of the Tiger! LOL

Newer: ICP, Hollywood Undead, Slip Knot, Distbured, Various Rap songs...

foxbody351w will become famous soon enough. (+50) foxbody351w will become famous soon enough. (+50) foxbody351w will become famous soon enough. (+50) foxbody351w will become famous soon enough. (+50) foxbody351w will become famous soon enough. (+50) foxbody351w will become famous soon enough. (+50) foxbody351w will become famous soon enough. (+50) foxbody351w will become famous soon enough. (+50) foxbody351w will become famous soon enough. (+50) foxbody351w will become famous soon enough. (+50) foxbody351w will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wow most of these suggestions are lame.

Five Finger Death Punch?????? The Pride, Under and Over It, The Bleeding, 100 Ways to Hate, The Way of the Fist, Back For More

Demon Hunter-We Dont Care

Soil-Halo

Drowning Pool-Feel Like I Do

Throwdown-Step It Up

Saliva-Survival of the Sickest

Weaving the Fate-Rack City, Str8 to the Bottom

Adrenaline Mob-Undaunted

Egypt Central-Kick Ass

Janus-Promise to No One

Soulfly-Flyhigh, Jumpthaf*ckup, Eye for an Eye

Bobaflex-Bury Me With My Guns On, Chemical Valley

Emphatic-Do I

Alterbridge-Isolation

Deftones-Headup
    Elitefts rox!!

Team MuscleTech Rep MuscleTechIan's Avatar
    MuscleTechIan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleTechIan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleTechIan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleTechIan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleTechIan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleTechIan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleTechIan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleTechIan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleTechIan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleTechIan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleTechIan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Refused - New Noise
    Team MuscleTech Rep

Support Team MuscleTech and Vote NeuroCore for Supplement of the Year! - http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/2012-supplement-awards.html

********.com/MuscleTech | Twitter.com/TeamMuscleTech | Twitter.com/MuscleTechDeals | YouTube.com/TeamMuscleTechVideos | Groups.bodybuilding.com/Team_MuscleTech

Registered User fitflexbootcamp's Avatar
    fitflexbootcamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitflexbootcamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitflexbootcamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitflexbootcamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitflexbootcamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitflexbootcamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitflexbootcamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitflexbootcamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitflexbootcamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitflexbootcamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Some young jeezy gets me goin. If you like rap

Supplements Higgs Boson IsaacJewton's Avatar
    IsaacJewton is on a distinguished road. (+10) IsaacJewton is on a distinguished road. (+10) IsaacJewton is on a distinguished road. (+10) IsaacJewton is on a distinguished road. (+10) IsaacJewton is on a distinguished road. (+10) IsaacJewton is on a distinguished road. (+10) IsaacJewton is on a distinguished road. (+10) IsaacJewton is on a distinguished road. (+10) IsaacJewton is on a distinguished road. (+10) IsaacJewton is on a distinguished road. (+10) IsaacJewton is on a distinguished road. (+10)

This one is a personal favourite of mine.
    KETOGENIC BRAH

BigRegUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRegUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRegUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRegUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRegUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRegUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRegUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRegUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRegUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRegUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRegUK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    alice in chains

limp bizkit

rage againt the machine

metallica

slayer
    "you have to have nothing, to have something"

*Meditation Crew*
    *Cold Shower Crew*

+ + Positive Crew + +

Reckage97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reckage97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reckage97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reckage97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reckage97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reckage97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reckage97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reckage97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reckage97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reckage97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reckage97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ill Niño - Rebirth

Ill Niño - I Am Loco

Ill Niño - Alibi of Tyrants

Pantera - Walk

Linkin Park - One step closer

My 5 favorites.
    Last edited by Reckage97; 06-29-2012 at 11:45 AM.

BfloBoogeyman is on a distinguished road. (+10) BfloBoogeyman is on a distinguished road. (+10) BfloBoogeyman is on a distinguished road. (+10) BfloBoogeyman is on a distinguished road. (+10) BfloBoogeyman is on a distinguished road. (+10) BfloBoogeyman is on a distinguished road. (+10) BfloBoogeyman is on a distinguished road. (+10) BfloBoogeyman is on a distinguished road. (+10) BfloBoogeyman is on a distinguished road. (+10) BfloBoogeyman is on a distinguished road. (+10) BfloBoogeyman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Robert Tepper - No Easy Way Out

Jon Farnham - Thunder In Your Heart

Survivor - Can't Hold Back

Joe Esposito - You're the best (around)

if you couldn't tell i love that 80s ****

Hooker_Mike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Assuming you like metal I'd suggest:

Suicide Silence - No Pity for a Coward

Attila - Payback

Winds of Plague - Decimate the Weak

As I Lay Dying - Through Struggle

Parkway Drive - It's Hard to Speak Without a Tongue

As Blood Runs Black - Strife (Chug Chug)

Marcobrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marcobrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marcobrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marcobrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marcobrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marcobrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marcobrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marcobrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marcobrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marcobrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marcobrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SYCOIZZZ View Post
    eminem till i collapse is the best
    thats my **** too! goes so fkn hard ;D

RemedySC is a name known to all. (+5000) RemedySC is a name known to all. (+5000) RemedySC is a name known to all. (+5000) RemedySC is a name known to all. (+5000) RemedySC is a name known to all. (+5000) RemedySC is a name known to all. (+5000) RemedySC is a name known to all. (+5000) RemedySC is a name known to all. (+5000) RemedySC is a name known to all. (+5000) RemedySC is a name known to all. (+5000) RemedySC is a name known to all. (+5000)

*LoggedInWizard Crew*

Ocampo82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ocampo82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ocampo82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ocampo82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ocampo82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ocampo82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ocampo82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ocampo82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ocampo82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ocampo82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ocampo82 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    eminem- go to sleep
    nas- hate me now
    pharoahe monch- simon says
    immortal techinique- point of no return
    dmx- aint no sunshine
    joe budden- no church in the wild
    dmx- intro from Its Dark and Hell is Hot
    Busta Rhymes- I'll hurt you, fire it up
    mobb deep- shook ones, quiet storm
    Game-maniac, red nation, westside story
    Tupac- when we ride on our enemies, hail mary
    Godsmack- i stand alone
    linkin park- bleed it out
    korn-freak on a leash
    "Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret!"

Gymnoobie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gymnoobie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gymnoobie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gymnoobie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Anything with knife party , Afrojack and Avicii or whatever his name is

RoadKing47 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I love country music,but need rock to keep me going. How about "face to the floor" by chevelle!

FitToFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitToFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitToFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitToFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitToFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitToFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitToFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitToFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitToFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitToFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitToFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I hate it then crap music starts playing in the gym

fridge011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fridge011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fridge011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fridge011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fridge011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fridge011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fridge011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fridge011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fridge011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fridge011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fridge011 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just put some pantera on and try not destroy anything. Mastadon-blood mountain album,killswitch engage-end of. Heartache album. For eminem I think soldier may be his best song.

OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pantera--becoming
    Nine inch nails--the hand that feeds

Nayzu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Disarmunia Mundi
    Soil Work
    Dead By April
    Where did all those go!? :P