sexyMuthaFuga is on a distinguished road. (+10) sexyMuthaFuga is on a distinguished road. (+10) sexyMuthaFuga is on a distinguished road. (+10) sexyMuthaFuga is on a distinguished road. (+10) sexyMuthaFuga is on a distinguished road. (+10) sexyMuthaFuga is on a distinguished road. (+10) sexyMuthaFuga is on a distinguished road. (+10) sexyMuthaFuga is on a distinguished road. (+10) sexyMuthaFuga is on a distinguished road. (+10) sexyMuthaFuga is on a distinguished road. (+10) sexyMuthaFuga is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Not all Melatonin created equal

Been having sleeping problems and the doctor told me to try out some melatonin. Yes it works, but you got to know which brand to get. I guess not all Melatonin is created equal according to the doctor. Some is higher quality than others and true potency. Stay away from Optimum Melatonin it doesn't do to much. Get a good brand like Kal or Life Extension.

nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by sexyMuthaFuga View Post
    Been having sleeping problems and the doctor told me to try out some melatonin. Yes it works, but you got to know which brand to get. I guess not all Melatonin is created equal according to the doctor. Some is higher quality than others and true potency. Stay away from Optimum Melatonin it doesn't do to much. Get a good brand like Kal or Life Extension.
    and your proof of this is?
    Fck your "Company rep rule violation"

sexyMuthaFuga is on a distinguished road. (+10) sexyMuthaFuga is on a distinguished road. (+10) sexyMuthaFuga is on a distinguished road. (+10) sexyMuthaFuga is on a distinguished road. (+10) sexyMuthaFuga is on a distinguished road. (+10) sexyMuthaFuga is on a distinguished road. (+10) sexyMuthaFuga is on a distinguished road. (+10) sexyMuthaFuga is on a distinguished road. (+10) sexyMuthaFuga is on a distinguished road. (+10) sexyMuthaFuga is on a distinguished road. (+10) sexyMuthaFuga is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by nugget5 View Post
    and your proof of this is?
    Well no proof really. What the doc told me is true though. I bought some optimum melatonin a few years ago and told him it didn't do anything for me when he suggested melatonin. He told me to stick with companies who specialize in vitamins like Kal, Life extension for vitamins and things like melatonin. I bought some Kal and that stuff knocks me right out. The Optimum was weak even though the MG on the bottle says it's the same. I guess the cheaper stuff is crappy quality and isn't true potency.

Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500)
    probably true
    Egg foo young, En lo mein, so come on baby and have it just the same woooooynga

mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well no proof really. What the doc told me is true though. I bought some optimum melatonin a few years ago and told him it didn't do anything for me when he suggested melatonin. He told me to stick with companies who specialize in vitamins like Kal, Life extension for vitamins and things like melatonin. I bought some Kal and that stuff knocks me right out. The Optimum was weak even though the MG on the bottle says it's the same. I guess the cheaper stuff is crappy quality and isn't true potency.
    placebo is a hell of a drug...
    Look under your chair. YOU GET A REP, AND YOU GET A REP, REPS FOR EVERYONE! If I get a rep, you get a rep, every time. Give me a link to make my life a little easier.

If you don't give me a link and you didn't post in the thread you rep'd me in, I'm not gonna go searching for you. I'll get everyone on recharge.

Originally Posted by mobikwa View Post
    placebo is a hell of a drug...
    I wouldn't call melatonin a placebo if it's a chemical your body makes naturally for sleep. It makes sense to me now the difference between good melatonin and bad. If they potency isn't their it isn't going to work.

CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I wouldn't call melatonin a placebo if it's a chemical your body makes naturally for sleep. It makes sense to me now the difference between good melatonin and bad. If they potency isn't their it isn't going to work.
    LOL, I think he meant to say that it's placebo for you to think one brand is better than the other.
    Controlled Labs Rep

CL FB Page: https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

Originally Posted by RaginAzN View Post
    LOL, I think he meant to say that it's placebo for you to think one brand is better than the other.
    He is wrong. Back when I tried Optimum melatonin it did nothing for me and I had high expectations from it and from what I read about Melatonin. I was actually skeptical the second time around with a different brand the doctor suggested. I wasn't expecting it to do anything just like the Optimum because melatonin is melatonin right? Well I found out that isn't true. I took some Kal melatonin and felt like a zombie and then passed out.

Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    He is wrong. Back when I tried Optimum melatonin it did nothing for me and I had high expectations from it and from what I read about Melatonin. I was actually skeptical the second time around with a different brand the doctor suggested. I wasn't expecting it to do anything just like the Optimum because melatonin is melatonin right? Well I found out that isn't true. I took some Kal melatonin and felt like a zombie and then passed out.
    Well it's good to see you provided many peer reviewed tests to show that your hypothesis is true. After all I would hate to think you are just saying one product is discernibly worse than another based off of ONE personal experience and no actual facts to back up your claim...
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

Originally Posted by gbullock32 View Post
    Well it's good to see you provided many peer reviewed tests to show that your hypothesis is true. After all I would hate to think you are just saying one product is discernibly worse than another based off of ONE personal experience and no actual facts to back up your claim...
    The Optimum melatonin at the time I paid $2.99 for it on here. The Kal brand was $11.99

so maybe one is true potency and high quality and the other is inferior. dunno for sure, but do know one helped me sleep the other did not

PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The Optimum melatonin at the time I paid $2.99 for it on here. The Kal brand was $11.99

so maybe one is true potency and high quality and the other is inferior. dunno for sure, but do know one helped me sleep the other did not
    So you are comparing two supps that you took years apart from each other?

I would be shocked if a lab agreed that ON's melatonin was less potent.