Ravskie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Starting a cut, need to get leaner, some advice?

Howdy yall! (Trying to fit in as an Australian)

I've gotten quite muscular from eating like a truck, but as you all know you can't help but put on those extra un-wanted kilos so, I have decided to start my cut but I need a few pointers.
    What I plan on eating/consuming is the following:

150g of carbs
    350g of protein

and my essential fats along the way, I am un-knowing of my B.F %, I have lost weight before but have lost muscle mass with that, I aim to loose as much weight while preserving as much hard earned muscle as possible, I will mainly consume vegetables, whey, casein, meat, lean foods basically, my carbs will be in the morning and post workout.

Is there anything else that I need to take into consideration? I pretty much will be doing slow, low intensity cardio, not so much that I'm dying on that treadmill, that would be bad. Suggestions and feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

d3lf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) d3lf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) d3lf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) d3lf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) d3lf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) d3lf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) d3lf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) d3lf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) d3lf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) d3lf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) d3lf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    that sounds like wheyyyy too much protein

eloblivion will become famous soon enough. (+50) eloblivion will become famous soon enough. (+50) eloblivion will become famous soon enough. (+50) eloblivion will become famous soon enough. (+50) eloblivion will become famous soon enough. (+50) eloblivion will become famous soon enough. (+50) eloblivion will become famous soon enough. (+50) eloblivion will become famous soon enough. (+50) eloblivion will become famous soon enough. (+50) eloblivion will become famous soon enough. (+50) eloblivion will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why so much protein? Read the stickies please and learn about calorie counting
    http://www.iifym.com/tdee-calculator

phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by d3lf View Post
    that sounds like wheyyyy too much protein
    I c wat you did there. You need to get serious about this thread. Casein point above.

OP you really don't need that much protein and cutting some bad you would start to lean out. Another important thing, you said you will be getting in your "essential fats" along the way but you dont say how much that is?!?
    Only a life lived for others, is a life worthwhile.

MaCK123 is just really nice. (+1000) MaCK123 is just really nice. (+1000) MaCK123 is just really nice. (+1000) MaCK123 is just really nice. (+1000) MaCK123 is just really nice. (+1000) MaCK123 is just really nice. (+1000) MaCK123 is just really nice. (+1000) MaCK123 is just really nice. (+1000) MaCK123 is just really nice. (+1000) MaCK123 is just really nice. (+1000) MaCK123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by phoenixr2 View Post
    I c wat you did there. You need to get serious about this thread. Casein point above.

OP you really don't need that much protein and cutting some bad you would start to lean out. Another important thing, you said you will be getting in your "essential fats" along the way but you dont say how much that is?!?
    "Casein point above" - repped u clever khunt

Ravskie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the replies guys,

Well I'm not sure on exact amounts, I listen to my body really, I get hungry every 30 minutes to an hour, even after dinner and the foods I usually take in are loaded with protein, so I expect to be taking in that much. I loose weight by eating every 30minutes to an hour, sometimes I do worry that my gains are being affected by this though, so I need to stop the loss of muscle but loosse weight at the same time, I know not all my muscle can be prevented but whatever I can preserve would be great.

That's why I started this topic, I'm not sure on EFA amounts, I see some people get like 90g, should I aim higher for that and lower my carbs to about 100g? Then my body would be going for the fats as an energy source, and with that much protein I will preserve what muscle I do carry.

:-)