gbhatti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Jim Stoppani's 12-Week Shortcut To Size Program ~~ Day 1 (Post Progress every Week)

Hi Guys,

I am 27. Starting my life over again starting today. Tired of being fat. I use to go to gym but now that seems like ancient times. I have not worked out for the past 3 Years and gained a lot of weight and stretch marks on my stomach from all that expanding. I made this new account for new beginning. First day at gym. FRESH START all the way.

I will be following the Jim Stoppani's 12-Week Shortcut To Size program as close as possible.

All the supplements it requires. I ordered all of them today will be delivered within 2-4 days. Until then I will be following the nutrition plan and workout plan and start taking supplements on week 2.

This is what I look like currently. I know I know it's UGLY. But this site and having a thread that I can update with all of the community's feedback, positive and negative will keep me MOTIVATED. I will be updating pictures every week. Also Will share some of the meals that I will be taking during the week

h t t p://i47.tinypic. c o m/fkd3cx.jpg
    h t t p://i49.tinypic. c o m/2ekm33o.jpg
    h t t p://i45.tinypic. c o m/2dw5954.jpg

The reason I could not post this as an image is because I do not have 50 posts yet and I really wanted you guys to see what I am going to start off with what I am dealing with and what I will be working with.

Time to hit the iron.
    "A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others." ~ Ayn Rand

Day 1:

First day I think in the past 3 years that I actually ate clean and right.

Gym was crazy. Man really really hard. Running outta breath. Throwing up feeling. Heart rate high. But I managed to pull through.

I think it's working because I can't even put on deodrant right now. That's how sore my chest and arms are. I will log all the weight's and the increase every week on here and a picture. Hope fully there will be changes to come. Time to rest and hit the gym again tomorrow.
    "A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others." ~ Ayn Rand

rummyroyal is on a distinguished road. (+10) rummyroyal is on a distinguished road. (+10) rummyroyal is on a distinguished road. (+10) rummyroyal is on a distinguished road. (+10) rummyroyal is on a distinguished road. (+10) rummyroyal is on a distinguished road. (+10) rummyroyal is on a distinguished road. (+10) rummyroyal is on a distinguished road. (+10) rummyroyal is on a distinguished road. (+10) rummyroyal is on a distinguished road. (+10) rummyroyal is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    original picture of OP

18YearsOld~~~5Foot7~~~11Stones

Started Beginners Workout 18/06/2012

rummyroyal is on a distinguished road. (+10) rummyroyal is on a distinguished road. (+10) rummyroyal is on a distinguished road. (+10) rummyroyal is on a distinguished road. (+10) rummyroyal is on a distinguished road. (+10) rummyroyal is on a distinguished road. (+10) rummyroyal is on a distinguished road. (+10) rummyroyal is on a distinguished road. (+10) rummyroyal is on a distinguished road. (+10) rummyroyal is on a distinguished road. (+10) rummyroyal is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by gbhatti View Post
    Day 1:

First day I think in the past 3 years that I actually ate clean and right.

Gym was crazy. Man really really hard. Running outta breath. Throwing up feeling. Heart rate high. But I managed to pull through.

I think it's working because I can't even put on deodrant right now. That's how sore my chest and arms are. I will log all the weight's and the increase every week on here and a picture. Hope fully there will be changes to come. Time to rest and hit the gym again tomorrow.
    i feel like throwing up as well after workout out
    18YearsOld~~~5Foot7~~~11Stones

Started Beginners Workout 18/06/2012

Today just got all my Supplements shipped. I'm excited and kinda nervous because I never taken them before. Allready asked my doctor if they are okay to take and he told me yes. Can someone please be a Kind heart and post this as image since I cannot post images.

h t t p ://i46.tinypic.c o m/ei1k4j.jpg

These are all the supplements I will be taking with the Shortcut to Size program.

ibengals is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibengals is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibengals is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibengals is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibengals is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibengals is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibengals is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibengals is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibengals is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibengals is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibengals is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    "I pity the man so poor that all he has is money."

- Anonymous.