barrellboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

could i still get big with my small bone frame?

Just curious as to what you guys think my limit would be for size as im naturally small hardgainer with small wrists and overall small frame etc, could i still build a fair bit of muscle around it all or am i pretty limited as to gaining slabs of muscle and looking like a reasonably biggish 5'9'' guy?
    u can see me in my profile pic.

jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You can still get huge.

You just probably can't get AS big as those with larger frames.

69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yes you can.
    I have a small frame too, and I will get bigger once I lose a little more fat.
    The best part of this is, my kids are learning to live healthier because of me.

Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ive got a tiny frame, small wrists, small waist, small ankles. Makes you look really aesthetic, makes the muscle look like its popping off the bone.

69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Productivity View Post
    ive got a tiny frame, small wrists, small waist, small ankles. Makes you look really aesthetic, makes the muscle look like its popping off the bone.
    Agreed, just look at Frank Zane for proof.
    The best part of this is, my kids are learning to live healthier because of me.

manu25th has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) manu25th has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) manu25th has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) manu25th has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) manu25th has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) manu25th has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) manu25th has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) manu25th has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) manu25th has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) manu25th has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) manu25th has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am in the same situation bro, and that never prevent me from progress.
    I don't consider myself as big, or huge, but I put on a lot of muscle mass, on my little skeleton ^^

Savier420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Savier420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Savier420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Savier420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Savier420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Savier420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Savier420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Savier420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Savier420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Savier420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Savier420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Now I have a small frame, I'm 5'3 and weigh 120 lbs I'm makin slow but somewhat good gains

ocmatt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ocmatt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ocmatt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ocmatt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ocmatt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ocmatt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ocmatt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ocmatt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ocmatt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ocmatt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ocmatt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    only your muscles can get bigger

Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No excuses.
    University of Florida

EragK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You can get big as ****. You just won't look as big as someone your size with a bigger frame

footballbro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) footballbro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) footballbro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) footballbro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) footballbro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) footballbro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) footballbro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) footballbro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) footballbro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) footballbro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Only one way to find out, eat.

NoExcusesEver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you actually want to get big then stop referring to yourself as a hard gainer as there is no such thing. Sure some people can put on weight quicker but nobody actually struggles to gain weight if they do what they're supposed to do. Be strict with yourself and eat what you're supposed to eat when you know you're supposed to eat it.

barrellboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Thanks guys, this reasurance has got me pretty excited so ill just keep eating and lifting heavy and build some popping muscle on this frame! cheers.

syed2011 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) syed2011 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) syed2011 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) syed2011 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) syed2011 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) syed2011 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) syed2011 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) syed2011 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Are you kidding me ? i mean 5"9 is a very good height and you can built a great structure to your self !

jonathanjmas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonathanjmas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonathanjmas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonathanjmas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonathanjmas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonathanjmas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonathanjmas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonathanjmas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonathanjmas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by barrellboy View Post
    Just curious as to what you guys think my limit would be for size as im naturally small hardgainer with small wrists and overall small frame etc, could i still build a fair bit of muscle around it all or am i pretty limited as to gaining slabs of muscle and looking like a reasonably biggish 5'9'' guy?
    Another thing is that you're currently underweight for your height...and I'm not saying this to discourage you, but to motivate you...if you eat and workout properly and consistently....you'll gain weight so fast that people will notice and start commenting on it...I'm only at 140lbs at 5'8 and I know it isn't much, but the other day I found an old sheet of paper with my weight at the start of the year, which was at approx. 120lbs, and I don't even remember when I got up to 140...its as if it happened over night...now of course its not going to happen overnight...i'm just saying that you'll gain weight really quickly if you do things right, and that will erase all doubts that you do have potiential to put on some serious size despite having a smaller bone structure, like myself...my wrists are like 6.5 inches round at 5'8... tell me that isnt small...

Just a couple tips I think may be beneficial:
    Record what you eat (diet log book)
    Record your workouts (workout log book weightxrepsxsets)
    Be consistent
    Be resilient-this is important to overcome setbacks + illnesses
    Measure your progress
    Find ways to enjoy your workouts...whether its enjoying the look/feel of the pump you get...or performing more reps/lifting more weight than last week...whatever you can do to enjoy your workouts, do it! Thats what will make it habitual...good luck!

cdnava10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdnava10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdnava10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdnava10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdnava10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdnava10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdnava10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdnava10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdnava10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdnava10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdnava10 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by barrellboy View Post
    Brah I was 5'9 and 112 and got up to 180. Now I am back at 155. Trust me you can do it. I have the smallest bones/frame ever.
    Reps for life: Pridehurtsform