scubavanja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scubavanja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scubavanja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scubavanja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scubavanja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scubavanja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scubavanja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scubavanja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scubavanja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scubavanja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scubavanja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best multivitamin ????

I am done with my Centrum multivitamin, but I am wondering what the best multivitamin is???? My friend told me that Jamison makes really good ones with time release, and that the ones I am taking now are mostly excreted out by urination. Can you guys tell me what some good multivitamins are.......I know people on this forum know a lot about this kind of stuff, so I am thinking you could help me.......thanks for the advice....

Vanja

Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

scubavanja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scubavanja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scubavanja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scubavanja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scubavanja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scubavanja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scubavanja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scubavanja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scubavanja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scubavanja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scubavanja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am really looking for something simple that has lots of stuff in it and most importantly that has time release, so that I don't pee it all out......heheh....I said pee.....heheh

xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    look under best of supplements thread... theres a section on best multi

stereomike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm almost positive this has been mentioned but I use GNC mega mens multis, they work pretty well, I'm a newb though so i could be grossely mistaken.

sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Not that this helps, but I use a presciption MultiVitamin called Strovite Forte. Its high dosage and I think works well.
    If you always talk about how you could be in great shape if you just worked out and ate right, why don't you just work out and eat right?

Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Animal Pak all the way

nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by Falkon
    Animal Pak all the way
    Bump that. Animal Pak rocks.

LiftNeat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftNeat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftNeat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftNeat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftNeat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftNeat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftNeat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftNeat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftNeat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftNeat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftNeat has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I dont know where you guys are from but around here in so cal we have health food stores called Trader Joes and I just buy their generic brand, seems like a good product. Any one else out their use them???

NextElite03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by nobull
    Bump that. Animal Pak rocks.
    Do you guys take your animal pak in the morning or pre/post workout??? I have always taken my multi (mega men or centrum) in the morn, but these aren't as loaded up as the the Animal Paks are (which I plan on buying very soon).
    Only The Strong Survive

"When you suffer together, you come together." Coach Graham

M1ke323 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M1ke323 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M1ke323 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M1ke323 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M1ke323 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M1ke323 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M1ke323 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M1ke323 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M1ke323 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M1ke323 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M1ke323 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I take my pak with my post workout meal. I have my protein shake and gatorade powder right after I get done lifting, then an hour later I have some oatmeal and my pak.

NeonX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Optimens are good

Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I take my animalpak an hour before training, the performance optimizers and ginsing give me a little extra energy boost in the gymn.

When possible I eat an hour and half before training and take the pak 30 minutes later, 1 hour before lifting. Sometimes I end up eating and taking the Pak together, 1 hour to 45 minutes before I train but I really like to give myself a little more time to digest the food and Pak.