Herizzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

difference between soft fat and hard fat?

I noticed some people have like, soft belly fat, and some hard.

Like soft jiggles whenever you walk, and hard, is just...hard.

Is there a difference in the two? Is one harder to lose?

I got the soft kind, and when I stand up I feel sort of fit, but when I sit down that shet rolls up lmao.

vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Soft fat is in the subcutaneous (under the skin) area. Hard fat is visceral fat (in between the organs). Medically speaking hard fat is a bigger indicator of heart disease and diabetes. They will both decrease with proper cutting diet.

Murdok1741 is a name known to all. (+5000) Murdok1741 is a name known to all. (+5000) Murdok1741 is a name known to all. (+5000) Murdok1741 is a name known to all. (+5000) Murdok1741 is a name known to all. (+5000) Murdok1741 is a name known to all. (+5000) Murdok1741 is a name known to all. (+5000) Murdok1741 is a name known to all. (+5000) Murdok1741 is a name known to all. (+5000) Murdok1741 is a name known to all. (+5000) Murdok1741 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by vismal View Post
    Soft fat is in the subcutaneous (under the skin) area. Hard fat is visceral fat (in between the organs). Medically speaking hard fat is a bigger indicator of heart disease and diabetes. They will both decrease with proper cutting diet.
    I don't think that's what he was referring to necessarily. OP, the difference I think you're seeing is people that have considerable muscle mass, while still having a layer of fat over it, enough to hide any muscular definition. This might give the impression that the fat is "hard". Then there are others who have relatively little muscle mass and are simply overweight, in which case, would show as "jiggly" fat as you described it. They're not different, they're both just subcutaneous fat, just that one has considerable muscle, and the other has less.
    OG 2004 Join Date

Max Lifts @ 190 lbs:
    - Benchpress - 235 lbs
    - Deadlift - 440 lbs
    - Squat - 365 lbs

Herizzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks guys

BadBlueTin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BadBlueTin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BadBlueTin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BadBlueTin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BadBlueTin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BadBlueTin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Murdok1741 View Post
    I think you're seeing is people that have considerable muscle mass, while still having a layer of fat over it, enough to hide any muscular definition.
    Like when you watch a strongman competition and the dudes look fat. Sure, but with a ton of muscle just behind it.

NOSCOP3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NOSCOP3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NOSCOP3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NOSCOP3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NOSCOP3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NOSCOP3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NOSCOP3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NOSCOP3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NOSCOP3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NOSCOP3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NOSCOP3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Would like to offer an alternative explanation because I just experienced it myself.

I've been cutting over a month and suddenly yesterday my fat became very soft and jiggly, saggy, sorry for the mental image. Then overnight my waist size dropped by 0.5", as well as my weight dropping almost a pound, but, today the fat is hard again.

This has been described as the whoosh effect when fat cells release their energy, they get filled with water and the fat becomes softer until it releases that water.
    Back to the cut after making some changes in life

03/13/17: 190 ... 03/29/17 185